Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Bitcoin has helped me and a lot of people in a lot if ways, and probably on the financial side more than anything, being a student and living by myself and having to work part time to cover my daily expenses, at the end of the month I would not have enough to do things with my friends, but ever since I was introduced to bitcoin I was able to do more than just live in a better life, but to do things beyond I even dreamed of.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

everything will be just a prediction brother. It can be possible but not certain. yes everyone can earn bigger amount of money here but it really depends on their strategy. If they know how to play with the market, probably he will also become a millionaire here. having enough knowledge about crypto was not really enough for there are still a lot of topics and strategies to be explore so do not expect to become a millionaire here in just few weeks, not everyone is too lucky like them. Hustle!
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

Bitcoin help me to have extra income and to have more time with my family.It help me to support all the daily needs and also because of bitcoin i have savings.

Crytpocurrency help me to stabilize my financial needs and in this way i can have more income that i can use for living and that is the reason why cryptocurrency should be legalize.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

Crypto currencies helps me in so many ways and not just earning in trading or any other way. If I want to send some amount to my relatives or friends who are across the border, I can send to them and they will receive it in few minutes and there is no currency conversion or restriction to transfer in crypto. Apart from that I earn some amount by doing trading.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Crystal24

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

I'm happy I joined bounties .
I have been able to raise some money from bounties and paid off my debts.
I am a happy woman today.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

Cryptocurrency helped me to have some extra income for my everyday life as a student and a family-oriented person. It helped me to know more opportunities here that could make me earn money by joining Bounties. I am thankful to Cryptocurrency especially in Bitcoin for this chance.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

I have been into cryptocurrency for almost a year now. Actually I have known crypto since 2013, but, I was skeptical and have no money since I was studying during that time. So, when I started working, I started searching about cryptocurrency again and learned about trading and bounty hunting. Since then, I decided to quit my job and focus on crypto. Now, I am earning more compared when I was working full time in an office.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

Cryptocurrency help me in my financial needs, it was very hard to earn money since i was just a student but every since my friend teach me how to work on bounty campaigns, then i started to earn decent income.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency will help your friend to pay the loan for the car.To do this, you need to tell him all about bounty.With the help of bounty, he will be able to earn good money
frankiemalton

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Never put all your eggs in one basket. Diversify. While the potential to earn more is increased with the amount of money you invest into a coin, the potential to lose more is also magnified.
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

Folks are scared to place their money into something which is so speculative. At this time you are able to truly send your money without somebody telling you exactly what you can or can't do. Before you spend your hard earned cash on anything promising wonderful returns you have to do your research. If you get rid of money on a trade, don't begin making trades to be able to compensate for that lose. Another way to bring in money is to secure more coins. On account of the risks connected with cryptocurrency, you would like to invest with money that you're all set to lose.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

even though I have been here for just a year, bitcoin had helped me on many things especially in my financial needs. As a student, I have many expenses especially my tuition fees, and because of bitcoin, I can pay it by myself without asking any money to my parents.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

I made repairs in the apartment for earnings from crypto currency.
Not for all people crypto currency brings income. Some of my friends lost money on crypto currency and do not believe in it. This happens when you act thoughtlessly and use other people's advice and signals about the pampa from the telegram.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

many things can gain or lose value based on people how they make money in cryptocurrency in so many ways, Some make cryptocurrency providing value for others in exchange for crypto currency like coffee shops which accepts bitcoin as payment. Some make cryptocurrency by illegal means like the Wannacry malware that ransomed people's important information in exchange for bitcoins, There are so many ways because after all cryptocurrency virtual money and similar to how you make your regular money online you can earn cryptocurrency the same way too...
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

I am join in cryptocurrency not more than 1 years and i think cryptocurrency helping me to earn extra money. Cryptocurrency for some peoples for long term investment and some peoples think crypto is good for trading because market movement very fluctuating. I am better thinking cryptocurrency is long term investment and i am believe crypto is profitable investment in the future
mailforme

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Although I am newbie in the crypto world but I believe the crypto world can provide financial changes
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

Well for me crypto gives me more opportunities to know how to invest alot of my money.  thats why i have some extra income for my everyday life and now I can help my family.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

I estimate that very few people use it as a payment method until today. It did not make much use of me. I'm just trading for investment purposes.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

As i had crypto and i also seen what cyptos works in our life and to the other life of people. I can say that crypto is so effective mostly in our life..it promotes growth and prosper life..more better than before it also ends poverty as well us it help more to make everyones life better more. It also reduces unemployment as well as i had a dedecation to be with cypto currencies.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Nobody knows, really, it depends on his luck in finding the right project at right time. If it does help him, he is gonna have to be very patient for it will take him a very long time to get the results that he may want. But like I said, it all depends on his luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: