Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 02:33:53 AM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 3375 times)
ummart66

Activity: 95
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

Crypto helped me be a lot more critical about what I hear from people who want money. When every project is going to the moon, and every crypto will change the world as we know it, there's got to be some people failing. I still believe that many of them will fail, just like during the dot com bubble. I really hope this knowledge and experience in day trading help me in the stock market in the future.

Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brian_Bishop

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

By the standards of your post, I might not qualify to comment here. I have not been into Bitcoin for that long. But I might still be able to make some sense. The truth is Bitcoin has helped me tremendously financially. And I didn't start out investing a lot of capital. But I have also had very close friends who had huge capital at the beginning. And they have only made very little profit. At some point, they were losing a lot of money due to investing in the wrong projects. So, it's not straight forward situation. By the way, investing in cryptocurrencies while you're in debt is a no no for me. The probability that you'll make the right choices is very low.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

Crypto had helped me with my financial needs especially in paying for my debts. Although I earn not that much still I'm looking forward to receiving rewards from the bounty campaign I participated that has just ended.
gurupauts

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

now crypto has helped a lot, not only in finance but I also became more confident because I could prove to others that I could succeed in crypto and thanks to crypto I had a better future

Yocerr

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

I like crypto like any other investment since in here we can start investment without a money or capital.
trauchot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

In addition to the work, I have been making money with the help of cryptocurrency for a long time and it's quite a good extra income, and I have not made investments for a long time, because why do it if you can earn without investing anything at all? It is not necessary to think that in the cryptocurrency world you can earn if you make an investment, there are many free ways to earn money.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

Crypto helped me be a lot more critical about what I hear from people who want money. When every project is going to the moon, and every crypto will change the world as we know it, there's got to be some people failing. I still believe that many of them will fail, just like during the dot com bubble. I really hope this knowledge and experience in day trading help me in the stock market in the future.

Cryptocurrency is very helpful for those people who are not earning that much because it gives profit to the investors since the market prices is increasing as the time goes by.

joromz1226

Activity: 518
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Well, Crypto help me out through financial aspects by simply making trade in the exchange platform and joining in the bounty campaign, by

simply doing their task accordingly for us to be qualify for the payment as well, just simple as that.

▄▄▄
                   █████
                   ███
                  █   █
                  █  █  █
                 █  ███  █
▄██▄            █  █████  █            ▄██▄
▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀
   █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █  ████████▀  ▄▄███▄▄  ▀████████  █
     █  ██████  ▄██▀ ▀ ▀██▄  ██████  █
      █  ████  ████ ▄▄▄▄▀▀██  ████  █
       █  ██▌ █████ ▀▀▀▀▄▄███ ▐██  █
        █  █▌ █████ ▄▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐██  █
       █  ███  ████ ▀▀▀▀▄▄██  ████  █
      █  █████  ▀██▄ ▄ ▄██▀  ██████  █
     █  ███████▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄████████  █
    █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▀██▀            █  █████  █            ▀██▀
                 █  ███  █
                  █  █  █
                   █   █
                    ███
                   █████
                    ▀▀▀

Fight Scams and Get Rewards!
                   Decentralized Police on Blockchain
                ▄███████▄
             ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███████████████████▄
     ▄▄██████████▀    ▀██████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████    ████████████████▄▄
███████████████████▄▄████████████████████
███████████████▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▓███████████████
   ████▒                        ░████
        ▓███████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████
     ████ ▓███████████████████ ████
  ███████                      ███████
 █████ ▓█▓███████████████████████ ▓████
 ████    █████████▀  ▀█████████    ████
  ██████ █████████    ▓████████ ██████
    █████ ▀█████▀      ▀▓████▀ █████
     ░████                    ▓███▓
      ▓████                  ▓████
       ▓████    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████
        ▒████              █████
          ████▄          ▄████
           ▓████▄▄    ▄▄█████
             ▀▀███████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀

Chooroz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

cryptocurrency can help me to be able to get very large profits and you can withdraw profits directly from the exchange place or from coinbase and others.
I earn a good amount of profit with crypto last year and i know crypto can help me more to be successful in life and crypto is not only help me to earn money it is also help me to have a lot of knowledge about all the coins and it's also help me to became business minded.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

Way back when i was schooling, little did i get as chop money everyday. Now i am at the tertiary level and i am independent on no one for food. I stay and live on my own through cryptocurrency.
KorakPawon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

when children when we start learning to walk directly run? the answer is no, so in all things it will not immediately run requires a process that must be passed.
if it is said to help, the answer is yes, when cheap prices must be able to be anticipated and the strategy is whether to just stay quiet or go with the flow.

Girlsbit

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

I really hope that crypto will help change my financial situation.
vionas

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

What is certain is profit, crypto not only helps me to gain benefits to improve my economic status, but crypto is also very petrifying in managing finances.
GunsLair

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

I have long been familiar with crypto but I became an investor only last year. Before that I studied all aspects of this market and came to the conclusion that this is an excellent additional income to my main job. I like being part of this community. I met many people who have the same interests as me and we communicate for a long time. So crypto gave me earnings and new acquaintances.
Yaminat

Activity: 551

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

I have long been familiar with crypto but I became an investor only last year. Before that I studied all aspects of this market and came to the conclusion that this is an excellent additional income to my main job. I like being part of this community. I met many people who have the same interests as me and we communicate for a long time. So crypto gave me earnings and new acquaintances.
I think that last year the author of the topic would not even have raised such a question to the audience! Since his friend is interested in earnings for repayment of the loan, then in the fallen market, he has nothing but experience to do.

mcTether

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

I have not gotten anything from crypto yet. I hope I am able to make something reasonable soon from it.
max fray

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Most of these "long-time investors" made their money during the bull run in late 2017 by selling coins they kept for several years when 1 btc cost 1 cent or buying ethereum at ICO price.
That was just a good luck but not analyzing and long-term planning. SoI don't think any of those traders could give a good advice for your friend.

Rianbook

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

You can help your friends to really understand crypto, because if your friends invest but don't understand crypto it will be a risk to your friends.
Koko1200

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

Most of all I can say that what's the currency have fixed my financial state, and it helps me to enjoy my living more because I can allow myself to buy more and use more services.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 280

Mainstream For The Underground

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:31:22 PM

Most of all I can say that what's the currency have fixed my financial state, and it helps me to enjoy my living more because I can allow myself to buy more and use more services.
In general, its appearance has completely changed people. Wealthy and developed for those who grasp their opportunities. Be smart and smart, they get the favor from the market. Certainly.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.