Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Bitcoin help me in a lot of things especially in financially because it helps me to provide the basic needs of my family and pay all of expenses, that is why i am really luck that i knew about bitcoin. Bitcoin really change my life to be a successful person.
Well as for my part crypto helped me in so many ways where I can have profit in my small investments here, I opened by own bank account and started a small business for my future, I also have this in my mind that I will continue in crypto and pass it to my soon to be family for them to experience the importance of it in the future.
Cryptocurrency help you out in making fine profit and huge profit as well if you make right decisions in right times. Same is in the traditional market with daily necessary products that if you deal with it according to the basic market rules and principles which enable you to make profit. Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin has more for you besides other cryptocurrencies which are not more responsive than Bitcoin so you can choose Bitcoin for more great results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Crypto makes my life even better than before. Yes it is not thay big changes but it mean so much to me. I beg money in my parents less because I can provide some of my needs because of the money I earned in crypto. I am now a senior member and yes I can now earn bigger than before.
Regarding with your friend I think yea crypto can help him but he must be wise on how to deal with crypto coz instead of earning maybe he just lose something.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

Crypto makes my life easier in everything needs crypto will give my needed in life just like my everyday expenses and monthly bills are from crypto i believe one day i will be cryptomillionaire and now i'm working on it.
prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

I think it will certainly help financially because making money in investing is very easy if you can read the crypto channel. but you also have to be careful because the risk is very high especially for those who do not have experience.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

Crypto helps me with making lots of money easily. like trading, just buying and selling, tak adventage crypto market prices that are very volatile. when I first joined Crypto, I didn't have savings, just relying on bounty, after getting paid from the bounty, I used it for trading. it has been very helpful without spending personal money.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

Cryptocurrency change my financial status as it help to create a balance for me as a family man, I recommend you encourage your friend to source for cryptocurrency knowledge, no amount is too small to invest, but with adequate knowledge your friend can be guided.

The same with me. The cryptocurrency helped me to earn the money for a very good car, and additionally, I managed to help the members of my family. Although it is difficult to earn on crypto now, I am going to deal with it.
Yeah all of them are the basic needs of life, crypto currency is making our income and financial condition well and it helps me to save some money for my bad days of life, no one knows what will happen in future so bitcoin is being as a support and helping hand to me for better future, this is my extra source of income, bitcoin gives us more profit than any other investment.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
princejohn19

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

Crypto help me in to earn money simply by just following a bouty.And crypto also hepls my knowledge about cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

it helps me a lot, i use to trade on forex. but it way more difficult than trading on blockchain platform.
people this day are really interested about cryptocurrency investment. and everyone wants to make profit from it.
Actually investing in the cryptocurrency was a good idea but we need to be careful because it was too hard to be scam actually we use our money to invest of it so need more careful or ask to the friends or person that knows about crypto.

Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

Crypto help me to have some extra income. I can buy all of the stuffs i want andi give me savings for the future of my family.
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:40:29 AM

Crypto is help me and sometime ti is not. Specially this is the time which it dont help. I use to day trade when dumping the market. Also i used to do bounty and i got some tokens from that. Ico also helps me lot.we can use crypto as we required. For that we have to obsearve the markets and projects. We need to think what is happning next. Then we can get actions for that. Examplly if we could understand dumping of present market we had to get action  for this

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:17:42 AM

Crypto help me to have some extra income. I can buy all of the stuffs i want andi give me savings for the future of my family.

I am sure that many people feel this too and they can make money from the crypto. and yes, crypto helps me too so I can earn something that I can sell to get money. I agree that in the crypto, we can use many ways to earn coin or tokens and we can sell it in the exchange and convert it for money. there are a lot of people that getting helped from the crypto and right now, they still trying to earn more money from the crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:43:10 AM

I cant say i've been in crypto world for a long time but I can say the time I spent in crypto is worth it. I learned so many things not just by earning cryptos but I discover my capacity to handle different situation and how to make the best out of it. In terms of investing you have to be very patient to gain something, people who want to enter in crypto world think its easy to make money without exerting effort. I started with lots of mistakes in my investment but as time passes I learned how to do it right and able to grow my investment through the help of my mentor.

mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:57:08 AM

My past earnings in crypto have exceeded twice the value of what I'm earning on my small business in terms of annual basis. For few years this really helped a lot in shaping a part of my children's future especially for education. But up to this point now and within the past months of 2018 can't deny that I have a very low profit on cryptocurrency and almost nothing. But I still have lots of hope after this bearish season and will continue to strive looking for potential projects to join and keep even small stash.

Still here, always online and watching..
Rechargers

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

Well, that's true bitcoin gives me opportunity to earn more profit it helps me a lot especially in my financial problems it give me hope, before my life so miserable lot's of debits and loan until I met bitcoin. Bitcoin teach me to invest and to earn and now my life change it become better and successful. I am so thankful to bitcoin cause it give me high profit in my investment. Good luck.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:02:39 AM

If he believe that crypto can help him out. why not? help him to motivate and keep hard work to crypto because If you have knowledge about investing like me that can observe the market to grow or not so he will know when when he will have profit and because of that it help me out from financial crisis.
EvaButler512

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

I think if you want to invest in crypto, You have to determine the amount that can be lost because the risk in the encryption is very high, if you want to get free crypto you should join any airdrops and bounties.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

Crypto has helped me make extra income on the side which allows me to stay home with my son and not have to send him to daycare.  I'm very grateful for this technology and opportunity.
Me too crypto helped me to earn income. I have baby need my attention I need to stay at home crypto gives me opportunity to work and to earn.  I'm so thankful to met crypto it is big helped for my family it give me hope and opportunity to become successful.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck

Actually because of cryptocurrency i have the chance to gain extra income besides from my job, it helps me to have a good source of income through bounty campaign an it really help me and give me a chance to earn and it really help me a lot.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

It took time before I recieved my first profit here in crypto and that totally helped me out in dealing with my family's financial struggle. I have experienced so many failures before I gained a large profit and after having that, I was able to realize that crypto is indeed a life changer since it transformed my life into a better one after working hard on it.

artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

Yes, for me investing in crpyto giving me much profit from it, but before you get money from it, you need good patient before achieve it. For your friend, if he have spare money, i think it's better to use it for investing in crpyto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: