Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Taking advantage of the crypto currency will help you find a way out if you have insufficient money in your life. Therefore I still use the crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Cryptocurrency helps me to gain extra money which I used to support my studies and the needs of my family. Just advice to your friend in his situation he should be careful in investing, as in his situation he has family and also car loan to pay. He need to find a stable job as well as have an extra work in cryptocurrency.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck

You maybe right in your answer mate, but the rules now here in the forum became very strict about implementing their rules and policy, this is not the forum before you know that has no any restriction aside from multiple accounts. Although, joining in the bounty campaign will give us profit in a long run once its project has been finish and you complete the task either. Before receiving the bounty rewards to your wallet which you gave when you fill up their form.
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

Crypto is helping me out in many ways, especially financially because it is offering me the chance to earn an extra income online, by trading, holding and participating in some bounty campaigns. It is also helping me to learn more about the blockchain technology.
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

too risky if you choose crypto to help your friend's economic problems, crypto can indeed get a lot of profits and can also make a lot of people lose too, too risky for people who are just learning crytocurrency like your friends especially your friends still have car loans
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

Crypto help me a lot now, recently because i get my money and paid all my debts and saved some of my money. Thanks to crypto because it helps me a lot, also i bought some things that i need. CRYPTO is the best now because it helps me a lot.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

Crypto help me a lot now, recently because i get my money and paid all my debts and saved some of my money. Thanks to crypto because it helps me a lot, also i bought some things that i need. CRYPTO is the best now because it helps me a lot.
Crypto helps me out in so many ways, in terms of financial, in terms of self discipline and investing, during those times that I am not doing full time in crypto and that I am just doing a full time as a regular employee so the thing that is in my mind is to just wake up, do the job, and go home that is my normal routine but now learning a lot of things.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

too risky if you choose crypto to help your friend's economic problems, crypto can indeed get a lot of profits and can also make a lot of people lose too, too risky for people who are just learning crytocurrency like your friends especially your friends still have car loans
In my opinion, crytocurrency is not as dangerous as you are thinking, if it is dangerous and fraudulent, then no thousands of people become rich with it. Right now it looks like the market is down, but I believe it will soon recover and again bring opportunities for you and me
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

We've been helped by crypto in many different ways and sometimes we don't even notice it. For me, the best thing crypto did to me was to help me escape poverty. I have recieved large amount of profits before and I can consider investing here as a life changing decision. I was doubting when I was just about to start but right now I have no doubts in it anymore.

SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

It makes me more calm when it comes to thoughts about humanity development in future, crypto is an incredibly fair thing and it will affect future it absolutely positive way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

This cryptocurrency can help me out of the economic problems that ensnare my family, with this cryptocurrency I can use it for profit and pay off all my debts because crypto price movements are very profitable.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:43:31 AM

In my opinion, crytocurrency is not as dangerous as you are thinking, if it is dangerous and fraudulent, then no thousands of people become rich with it. Right now it looks like the market is down, but I believe it will soon recover and again bring opportunities for you and me

Cryptocurrency can help our financial problem. Its true that crypto should be not dangerous for our financial because if we investing on something, we should get return from that investment.
Bitcoin still on early stage, and i am believe people who able to hold for long term will take benefits and get big profits. No one in 2014 can imagine bitcoin price can reach $20k because at that time bitcoin price below $1000
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:55:42 AM

Cryptocurrency help me gain more knowledge about what are the potential businesses I can do using blockchain technology. Financially, it help me in having a side income because my current earning in my job is not enough so earning an extra income by doing the bounty campaigns has been a big help for me so that I can buy some of my wants. I plan to make cryptocurrency my main source of income in the future.

s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:56:18 AM

Creypto currency is helping me in several way especially for increase my income.I have been survicing in an NGO since tast five years but my income is not good.From join in crypto currency market I become financialy strong.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:40:07 AM

i think for some countries who earn less than a dollar a day this still mean like winning the lottery but for the bounties proyects i dont think they win something with their participation in the project because they are probably not going to invest thats why thwere a alot of

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:26:14 AM

Cryptocurrency help me gain more knowledge about what are the potential businesses I can do using blockchain technology. Financially, it help me in having a side income because my current earning in my job is not enough so earning an extra income by doing the bounty campaigns has been a big help for me so that I can buy some of my wants. I plan to make cryptocurrency my main source of income in the future.
with the existence of cryptocurrency, i can realize the desire that previously seemed impossible. the impact that i felt was very significant, especially financial problems. besides, to set up a real estate business itself it seems that it will also come true
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

if the impact that I feel for BTC is that I can make international transactions easier because it is very easy to transfer BTC compared to transferring conventional currencies, the value may differ from one country to another causing my transaction to run smoothly, but after BTC I feel easier to do this
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

with the existence of cryptocurrency, i can realize the desire that previously seemed impossible. the impact that i felt was very significant, especially financial problems. besides, to set up a real estate business itself it seems that it will also come true
congratulation for you mate,you could realize your dream.not every single man could get their success story in cryptocurrency.as long as we have strong faith , we could realize anything we want.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Panasony

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

btc has changed my life a lot,I find that Crypto has given me a pretty big profit, and it's worth the attention and attention. If your friend does not have much money or any excess money, then think about investing in it.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

Crypto has helped me alot. It has given me employment. I am earning nice sum of money by investing in bitcoin. It has not only given me the opportunity of earning money but has also taught me the quality of having patience. Bitcoin has given me a good sense of marketing and economy. So it has helped me alot in making my present and future bright.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: