Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

Yes, crypto is very helpful for me to recover my family's economy because of the benefits that I get from crypto. And because of that I make crypto as part of my life.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lonzoball0

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:37:43 AM

Cryptocurrency has made you rich, you just don't notice it. Crypto is the harshest course in the world, Who teaches you how to secure everything in two steps after years of sloppy operation. Crypto did that. The truth is, you can step out of the field tomorrow and crypto has prepared you for life. Not necessarily financially, but in every other aspect, you are better equipped to adapt to whatever the world can throw at you. It helped me see that I can make money on the different way.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Cryptocurrency helps us to have an extra income, without noticing it. It gives us to sustain our daily needs and it gives many benefits to us. It also helps us to become more knowledgeable and increase our skills in computer literacy. In all bitcoin gives us many benefits.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:48:18 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
For me, cryto is a major income, in my country the payments for work are very low while investing or earning extra money from bounty campaigns helps me become a millionaire in my country

ymaico

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

So far I just started hoping in the future it will benefit me
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

Crypto help many people to change there life style, and also help many people to there financial problem.Crypto  give better life to many people.
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

Of course, many crypto will help in their own ways such as the existence of futures trading will help, from people who make transactions on the physical market, because crypto is considered more independent than the central bank or any government.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

Crypto especially bitcoin help me a lot. I started here with nothing in my pocket and because of my hardwork and dedication doing trading, bounties,task,  in exchange for crypto my life has really change.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

if I consider myself investing in bitcoin indirectly, I save because bitcoin investment requires time, the excess of investment in bitcoin while we set aside, we can also get the benefits I buy when the price is cheap and I sell when the price is expensive and my savings are increase.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

the profits obtained from the sale because, the investment in bitcoin that I experienced was saved and got a profit, for example, the ethics I buy at a low price and I save while waiting for the price will rise again, and when the price is high I sell bitcoin and finally I get income.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

for sure, if he wants to work and try to earn money on cryptocurrency. many ways that can be done on cryptocurrency without having to spend capital. recommend your friends to work as gift hunters, he can follow various campaign offers. for example creating an article or campaign signature. if the reward from the campaign has already been obtained by your friend, it might be able to help resolve your friend's problem. Don't just think that being able to earn money on cryptocurrency must have a capital first. because a lot of work can make a profit without having to invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

Cryptocurrency have helped me earn money from joining signature campaigns.Compared to a regular job this would be the most comfortable way to earn tokens and trade to fiat.Since i haven't stayed that long in the cryptocurrency community Im still looking forward for the best of my journey here to earn more.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

We all recieved help from crypto in different ways. In my case, crypto helped me a lot in dealing with my financial struggles. I doubted at the beginning about crypto's capability of changing someone's life yet it changed mine later on. I worked harder as I realized that it was indeed a great side job for me as I work in my current job.

syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

I knew Crypto 2 years ago but I studied Crypto for almost a year, Crypto helped me in a faster and easier transaction than Crypto can also help my friends play bounties or trade, so for me Crypto is the thing that remarkable
Pecinan

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

until now I have gotten a lot of knowledge and also the benefits of crypto I learned crypto world trading and got profit, for me that is the benefit of crypto Undecided
liennhung345323

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

I joined crypto for 6 months and mostly joined the bounty program. I hunted a lot of bonuses and in the first 5 months I did not receive any money. By the sixth month I have received the first small amount of money to support my daily life and pay my tuition fees.
boscorocks

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

It didn't...lost 80% of my funds in the crash Sad
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:38:04 PM

this cryptocurrency helped me in my financial needs for everyday life. i invested my time into to it just to learn how this crypto really works. after all or the sacrifices, it helped me alot.
Sasha00

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

It help me invest my money in more innovative way and advance. Trading is nice. As long as you know how to stategize.
you should learn grammar before you continue trading
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

Crypto has helped me out as it has made transactions throughout the world possible for me in a short period of time and also keeps my transactions secure and private.
Also, cryptocurrencies are great investment assets which have earned me good profits in a very short duration.  Like, Investment in Ethereum has earned me profits of 700% in the past.
Also, cryptos have become a great platform for earning money by joining signature campaigns without having to spend any capital.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: