Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

Honestly for me personally who hasn't been too long in the crypto world that I feel for financial problems is very helpful once with the crypto, now my income can increase every month even though it is uncertain, but we should be grateful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

Well,I can say that I have been able to settle some debts, paid house rent and spoiled myself a little ....you know shopping for wears and stuffs with profit i made from crypto.

It is really nice to hear people saying that getting into the crypto world allowed them to pay some of their debts, mortgage and car loans. I am looking forward for these same things, as well as hoping I could save more money with bitcoins so I can pursue my passion in travelling. Do you think that is possible too?
scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

Crypto helped me in a few ways, including financially (a little), but it also helped me learn a lot of new things, make so cyber friends from different places, learn about different cultures and opened me a new road, a road that I hope will help all those that work for cryptos in the near future. All-in-all I lost a lot of time in the crypto world but I gained knowledge and had nice experiences (a lot of bad ones as well)
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

But in any way he did not help.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:23:21 AM

Honestly for me personally who hasn't been too long in the crypto world that I feel for financial problems is very helpful once with the crypto, now my income can increase every month even though it is uncertain, but we should be grateful.

Each of us has different situation how crypto really help us in so many different things. For me crypto helps me a lot by learning about its uses and importance on how to deal with it with profitable outcome. We can really make some benefits with investing crypto more wisely.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
tanyeza123

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

It helps me in terms of my necessity, when I enter to the crypto world I always realize that I'm blessed because bitcoin give us the power to live and be happy with the use of virtual money converted to physical money. furthermore, not only a money given to me but the knowledge about crypto because I realized that If bitcoin will be legal in a particular country the economy suddenly getting higher.
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:00:26 AM

In my opinion, many people have benefited from crypto currencies, their finances are getting better because they benefit from crypto and that proves that crypto currencies can help the economy. Crypto has helped me a lot, especially in finance, I got itpay all my debts and my life also gets better, and I think how we can get it is by using good opportunities from crypto, so we can get the benefits we want .
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:04:38 AM

crypto currencies helped me to get all my dreams through ICO and bounty campaigns, for bounty campaigns I wasn't too focused because I knew the results would be a little compared to us being a trader or an investor, so being the investor made my dreams come true,

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

I have lost my job few years back and i stocked for more than six months without regular job since i am not a college graduate and having lack of experience so my option is to find a job that requires no educational expectations,then friend of mine tells me about what is cryptocurrency,at first i am hesitant since i have no big capital but he teached me to join campaigns,back then signature campaign is very in demand ..he teached me also how to gather all my earnings here to invest in ICO.

Now i have my own little business that can sustain all my family needs and some investments herr in cryptocurrency
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

crypto currencies helped me to get all my dreams through ICO and bounty campaigns, for bounty campaigns I wasn't too focused because I knew the results would be a little compared to us being a trader or an investor, so being the investor made my dreams come true,
that's not absolutely true , some bounty campaign give reward bigger than investor's profit.without spending any amount, just doing task they get huge reward.and also have less risk than investor.
blackbold

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

of course, but to be an ICO participant we must have capital, and to get a lot of profit from the ICO we also should to have a lot of capital,

on the other hand, for the bounty we only need to work, lots of bounties which I think make me get what I want like auctus and oyster, i  join the signature campaign and the rewards is really big, and also the price is high, i get so much dollars from that
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

Yes, crypto can help you but you need to study first the technique  the ability on all activity and the transanction.You will need a series of training seminar about bitcoin to be able to know every thing
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

I have lost my job few years back and i stocked for more than six months without regular job since i am not a college graduate and having lack of experience so my option is to find a job that requires no educational expectations,then friend of mine tells me about what is cryptocurrency,at first i am hesitant since i have no big capital but he teached me to join campaigns,back then signature campaign is very in demand ..he teached me also how to gather all my earnings here to invest in ICO.

Now i have my own little business that can sustain all my family needs and some investments herr in cryptocurrency
and we should now then, it is possible to earn money without any capital.only with our computer and internet connection we are able to earn money, and maybe its reward bigger than our salary in regular job.this is one of many advantages of cryptocurrency world.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Well Crypto, specifically Bitcoin helped me out by being a great source of income. It helped me and my family with all our needs, we were able to pay all our debts and slowly saved us from our paycheck to paycheck lifestyle. I didn't have that much money as well when I started, but what I did was I participated on some bounty campaigns and earn some token which I convert into Bitcoin for me to have more coins. Then eventually I tried and learned more about trading and investing, which is what I am doing until now and so far, so good. This is my primary source of income since last year.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

Crypto helped me to pursue bounties here because with bounties it gives me an extra income aside from my regular job. I had learned a lot specially on how i will strategize my investments.

avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

It is true that bounty is also a very promising work, the results are enough, we just have to work on the project from the ICO and if it works well then we can get a gift token that can be redeemed to dollars and bitcoins in a gratuitous manner.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

I think cryptocurrency can help me to be able to get a lot of profit and with this cryptocurrency all the assets that I have can I store safely more safely than in a bank and can even be profitable.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

I saved a big of capital due to the investments i made in the crypto market. Normally, such a great accumulation would be a dream for me. It is also important to have detailed information on a topic.

The crypto world has given me the second profession - a trader. It has been bringing me an additional income, the money that I can spend for the needs of the family.
needcryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

crypto helped me to change my thinking more positively, motivating me to work hard in it. crypto helps me be more successful in the future.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

I think cryptocurrency can help me to be able to get a lot of profit and with this cryptocurrency all the assets that I have can I store safely more safely than in a bank and can even be profitable.
Crypto help me to find an alternative source of income it helps me to make a good income even i have a permanent job, i am earning more money doing both of my job and investing some of my money in crypto and offcourse joining a good bounty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: