Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

Crypto is a big help on my financial needs, since my husbands salary is not enough for us crypto give me a chance to earn  to support the needs of my family. If you really open minded person  crypto gives you a lot of opportunity as long as you have knowledge on it and willing to take a risk you will earn a good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

For some years back, I experienced a serious financial breakdown and a friend of mine introduced me to cryptocurrency. You will never believe that within some months, I was able to secure my own apartment.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

Help in crypto is not necessarily a capital gain, if you want transfer your money without geopolitical limitation Bitcoin will help you too.

Focus on the use case is what make Bitcoin valuable not the price determine the use case.
Exactly bitcoin is helping to all users because of the features it can offer. Price determines with demands and supply when the more adoptions it increases. Bitcoin helping people by gaining profit invest on what we can afford.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:58:33 PM

Help in crypto is not necessarily a capital gain, if you want transfer your money without geopolitical limitation Bitcoin will help you too.

Focus on the use case is what make Bitcoin valuable not the price determine the use case.
Exactly bitcoin is helping to all users because of the features it can offer. Price determines with demands and supply when the more adoptions it increases. Bitcoin helping people by gaining profit invest on what we can afford.

For me bitcoin help me a lots, not only by my financial aspect but also teach me in the new technology.and soon to be the used in bussiness industry in terms of payments.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:30:14 AM

For me bitcoin help me a lots, not only by my financial aspect but also teach me in the new technology.and soon to be the used in bussiness industry in terms of payments.
we teached by cryptocurrency market  how to earn money from technology developtment.by following technlogy developtment there are many opportunity for us to earn money.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Crypto business have helped me very much. By joining signature campaign, bounty campaigns and doing translation can really gives good earnings. Since I have found this forum many good things happen to me. I can support financially my family and some relatives in need. I have confident that I have savings for the future of my children. BY the giving out quality time and effort bounty campaigns can gives good profit.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:12:35 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
if your intention to become a bounty hunter will help their finances then it will only be in vain, now the bounty can only be done by people who are really seniors in the forum, the only way to help finance is to do trading, teach your friends to invest in ethereum because the value is very cheap, then hold it. I am very sure it will multiply in few years.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:19:55 AM

We are all the same here. My earnings in cryptocurrency help me allot when it comes to financial matter. Just like you guys. But the best thing i got is now i feel like i am a better head of the family now. Because i can provide all the need of my family. And that because i get into cryptocurrency.
one of successfull story from crypto community.and we heard many other get their success too from joining in crypto , no matter from mining trading or even bounty campaign.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:40:43 AM

We are all the same here. My earnings in cryptocurrency help me allot when it comes to financial matter. Just like you guys. But the best thing i got is now i feel like i am a better head of the family now. Because i can provide all the need of my family. And that because i get into cryptocurrency.
one of successfull story from crypto community.and we heard many other get their success too from joining in crypto , no matter from mining trading or even bounty campaign.
we could motivated with current story.and more hard work to realize our dream.it is possible for us if could find best opportunity on cryptocurrency market.such us buying correct coins.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:35:43 AM

If you don't have enough money to invest in cryptocurrency, there is a way also you can earn on it through joining in signature campaign. The higher your rank the more stakes or cryptos you will get.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

in my opinion any investment using cryptocurrencies can be useful if the investor is good at processing and investing properly and correctly because the development of cryptocurrencies depends on the investor himself
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

in my opinion any investment using cryptocurrencies can be useful if the investor is good at processing and investing properly and correctly because the development of cryptocurrencies depends on the investor himself

Sometimes even luck, and not only the knowledge can help you. You might not know that this or that altcoin can go to the Moon but it happens and you make good money.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

For some years back, I experienced a serious financial breakdown and a friend of mine introduced me to cryptocurrency. You will never believe that within some months, I was able to secure my own apartment.
Many success stories of bitcoin solve financial problems, because at that time bitcoin was still cheap and the bitcoin community strongly believed that the price of bitcoin would jump sharply. As it turns out, the price of bitcoin in December 2017 reached 19,000 USD. That's when many millionaires are born from bitcoin investments.
EllenSmith

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

Crypto creates the opportunity for financial self-sufficiency, even for those who want to get rich, want a life of freedom, freedom of time, but want to get it necessarily you have to trade one. Things can be capital, time, patience ...
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Because of crypto i have been able to still have income after i resigned from my job
As a mother im obliged to leave work to be able to take care of my kids
And knowing crypto has been a big blessing for me coz i remained productive financially

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

Because of crypto i have been able to still have income after i resigned from my job
As a mother im obliged to leave work to be able to take care of my kids
And knowing crypto has been a big blessing for me coz i remained productive financially
cryptocurrency give us huge opportunity to earn money , even bigger from our salary from regular job.and much people already proove it.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

Crypto help me out a lot specially in terms of financially. Crypto help me to gain money even though i don't have a job.
Crypto help me in financially in my daily need and my family needs.

Yes everyone who had a problem in his personal life with financial problems then cryptocurrencies will be the best option to solve them very easily and quickly that's why most of the investors are based on the problem faced by financial issues so cryptocurrencies will definitely help me to solve my basic resources and my financial issues that's why cryptocurrency is very useful for our life and future generation too.
Bitcoin has helped us our specially in case of finance, I am earning good income with bitcoin and I am using it as my part time job, it helps me to sustain a better life and get enough earnings for my life, as you have invested last years, I am collecting money so that I have a plan to invest this year because price is quite affordable and it will be more than double very soon.

I am trading but do not do it daily. Even in this case, I manage to earn enough to say that the cryptocurrency has definitely changed my life. I live better than before. Although I have a main job I will not stop dealing with BTC and tokens.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

I need to pay my bills on that month and I really appreciate how Crypto give me a good amount of earnings that day to pay my bills. And I think it will help more people just like me if it will legalized in any country that many people can know how helpful Cyrpto in them.

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

I need to pay my bills on that month and I really appreciate how Crypto give me a good amount of earnings that day to pay my bills. And I think it will help more people just like me if it will legalized in any country that many people can know how helpful Cyrpto in them.
right, when we get confused thinking about debt, there is income from here, and finally the debt is paid off. after that i was able to realize ideal that had not yet been accomplished before

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

i do bounties for a living for almost two years and i find it sustainable and easy to do. i left my day job to be a full time cryptocurrency enthusiast and i have gamble my career to focus on trading and bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: