Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:00:43 PM

I think if you do not have the capital to start you can enter the bounty campaign program, there you will work to promote a project that will be built by them, if you have completed your work in a while you will be paid through their tokens which you can later make into bitcoin, there you will get capital for investment and so on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:03:17 PM

Investments in cryptos has helped me generate some passive income as well as improve my skills and knowledge  at investments, how to create  a portfolio  etc, the hope it gives me for a better future is also reassuring
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:15:42 PM

Crypto help me financially, providing many useful knowledge. I have long worked as staff offices, and the results I get here is bigger than my work over the years.
 Tongue Tongue
Cryptocurrency was really helpful when it comes to financial need. Sometimes it doubles the profit that you getfrom a normal job eapecially when in joining signature campaign and it became successful. Crypto change my life into something better. I can now provide my daily need without asking help and money from my parents.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

I considered crypto is my saviour because what I am now it's because of crypto. I earn a lot of money through my investment in crypto currency. Crypto help me more to change my life style, now I own my new house and lot because of crypto and now I was planning to put a business like Gym, thank's to crypto currency I earn more money through profits.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Crypto has so far helped the economy of my family even though I haven't felt the use of technology directly because in my country it hasn't been used for transactions.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:17:31 AM

Ill do help a lot in crypto, Since ill not knowing about crypto i'm just remind on what my friend said that doing crypto we can earn a lot. So it is true since then ill search some source or kind of way to learn something of it and how to earn and to be part of crypto world.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:54:32 AM

Our story does not always have a happy ending, some of us end without any penny on their pocket. But the good thing is some of us here are understand the potential income from crypto currencies, the used to say " crytpo help you out". But like I said earlier, this is not a joke specially when in comes of money matters. Some of us trap on a failed investment, but don't stop. Find alternative way like bounty hunting or try to invest again and do some strategy from your experiences and mistakes.
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:57:07 AM

Crypto at the beggining of this year helped me to buy some more stuff for my house.
While crypto at the end of this year is just making me stressed and worried about my finance.
However, I dont regret anything since crypto brought me a lot of opportunities and having more friends. I'm glad i knew bitcoin.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:02:48 AM

Crypto at the beggining of this year helped me to buy some more stuff for my house.
While crypto at the end of this year is just making me stressed and worried about my finance.
However, I dont regret anything since crypto brought me a lot of opportunities and having more friends. I'm glad i knew bitcoin.

You did the right thing by cashing out at the beginning of the year! The exchange rates have fallen by more than 50% since then. I don't know why you are so stressed out about it. After all, indications are that this is a temporary dip and a recovery is somewhere there in the horizon.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

Ill do help a lot in crypto, Since ill not knowing about crypto i'm just remind on what my friend said that doing crypto we can earn a lot. So it is true since then ill search some source or kind of way to learn something of it and how to earn and to be part of crypto world.
Simply in this market will have winners, losers. And most smart people have brought themselves a lot of money. However, some people lost and reduced the money. But important electronic money is bringing most people up rich and successful.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
batangsumbrero00

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:37:31 PM

It's actually a life changing for me since I'm a no business person at all and I just depend on my own job seriously.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:26:37 PM

Simply in this market will have winners, losers. And most smart people have brought themselves a lot of money. However, some people lost and reduced the money. But important electronic money is bringing most people up rich and successful.
A lot of things that crypto help me in terms of financially and in terms of self discipline of what I am earning, this time I learned the value of investing, although there is a fact that I am earning here I begun to realize that we should not let our earnings be just disappear but rather let us learn to value things.

dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

I think by trying to play bounty one can create income without having to spend capital so that is where they can directly invest in bitcoin and success can also be obtained with patience and try not to panic when various bad issues arise about the world of cryptocurrency.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

Actually in the first place of using bitcoin it can help a lot for us..
As you said for buying some stuFf in our house not only for the house ill think for finances also or bills and for school in our kids so that's why we don't have problem in comes for bills in school.
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:54:36 AM

The fact that crypto can help anyone who continues to focus on this field, many people who are helped from the financial side get better after he continues to focus on this field. Cryptocurrency is here to change the world. people around the world buy Bitcoin to protect themselves against the devaluation of their national currencies .
diabolo

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:14:02 AM

In the world of Crypto everything can happen. Many people who enter the Crypto world are in a hurry to get big profits and end up in great regret, because they risk something without careful consideration.
I am afraid that is what your friend will do when he feels and enters the Crypto world.
It's best to give him as much information as possible and invite him to join this forum in order to gain more knowledge to start entering the Crypto world.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:42:26 AM

In the world of Crypto everything can happen. Many people who enter the Crypto world are in a hurry to get big profits and end up in great regret, because they risk something without careful consideration.
I am afraid that is what your friend will do when he feels and enters the Crypto world.
It's best to give him as much information as possible and invite him to join this forum in order to gain more knowledge to start entering the Crypto world.

You're right about what you said. Crypto gives opportunities to those people who accept change and want change in our society. You can make quick and big profits from it but at the same time you can learn from the mistakes you do when you lose money in cryptoverse. Life is a gamble its either you risk big and win in life or be like everyone else that control by the norms.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:51:24 AM

I think by trying to play bounty one can create income without having to spend capital so that is where they can directly invest in bitcoin and success can also be obtained with patience and try not to panic when various bad issues arise about the world of cryptocurrency.
bounty campaign really help us alot.many investors and trader in crypto market come from bounty hunter.their earning from bounty campaign switch to fiat or bitcoin that used to invest in ico or market.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:56:21 AM

I think yeah, cryptocurrency can help him, I say this because I see many cryptocurrency businesses like new projects and can work there to promote the project.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:04:14 AM

I think crypto has helped me change my life better. I had more money in my one month salary and everything seemed to be stabilizing. But now the market has gone down and my salary has been greatly affected. Hope the market does not go down further.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: