Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
shittypro

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

You are in this forum and you know all about in this forum you know that we can earn using signature campaign etc. why don't you invite your friend here explore and exchange idea from your friend in that case it will be easier from you to know more and earn money using this forum and you can also post a threads here, feel free to post here but make sure it make sense so everyone here will answer your question good luck to you and to your friend crypto is a good  for us to earn money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:33:27 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 07:58:28 PM by prayogi

it all started from this forum, I first didn't focus on things that smelled of profit, I wanted to understand crypto in full and for almost a full year I just learned everything without participating in the campaign or ICO

it was very effective when I had no trouble communicating with various sub-topics, and my estimate is correct, science is more important than everything, and I immediately adapt to the exchange market and some new ICO coin lists are very smooth. so far crypto is the best thing in my life besides my main job.
dublados

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:57:58 PM

Indeed, this forum help me for a some reason specifically in money. They have campaign program inside this forum that can help through financial. Through posting you may earn virtual money that can convert to a real money.

And also, it gave me a timely job that can earn money.

In addition, as a side and as a student, it helps me a lot by giving a side job that can produce or earn money. We all know that the role of the students is difficult when it comes in academic purposes. They may encounter problem specifically financial.

And one thing that we need to do as a user of bitcoin is patience and time-management. This two words, they may help you to earn smoothly in this forum.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

When the time i am not into cryptocurrency. I am too frustrated because i cannot provide all the need of my family, especially my daughter. But when i start joining bounty campaigns. I start earning some money for my child.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Crypto help me a lot specially when it comes to financially needs. Before my loan credits is left and right because my income at that time is very little. I was very sad at that time because everyday I was struggling facing my problem financially shortages. But one day my friend told me to try investing my money in bitcoin, I did not waste my time I try to enter this kind of investment and I feel so lucky because I earn a big amount of profits.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:23:33 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Well,  I do freelancing and other methods of payment I have been using was not quite okay for some of my clients (just a few of them). They did tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn’t really consider it at the beginning cause I was scared it might be very risky, but after sometime I decided to go for it and it has been very helpful. I don’t really have to pay much fees like I do with other methods, and that clients too who are using crypto. It’s really helpful in a lot of ways.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

Crypto has helped me in a few ways over the past month, not only in the financial aspects of my life but also educational aspects, because with current knowledge I have in Crypto currency I stand firm when it comes to blockchain and other Crypto related stuffs which wasn't so before. Also in the financial part there times whereby I earned huged amount of money from trading, investment and bounty programs that am into. So for me crypto has helped me alot.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
hungtrajamd12j33

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

Cryptocurrency is always helping us, with cryptocurrency we have jobs looking for coin cryptocurrency, which is known as bitcoin. And cryptocurrency has helped me, my economy has changed.
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

Basically cryptocurrency get me the Freedom of location and of workplace, so why can work wherever I want to and I'm not bonded to a particular place and office. It is good.
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

Im almost a year of this crypto but i just got my tokens or rewards at this month and i never do this for exchange   but you know i am too much excited to receive my first time rewards eversince its been a long months since i ever  thought this would come,so i may say thank you crypto for this wonderful oppurtunity.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

With the existence of cryptocurrency, it really helped me in terms of economy, now I can live better than before.
Cryptocurrency really makes my life different. It brings light to my life and now I’m living in a great world. Never expect this thing to happen to me, though I’m not reach I can still feel a life with everything.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:49:47 AM

Bitcoin (crypto) really helps my financial sustainability, and We think everyone who leaps into the regarding crypto must feel the enjoyment of bitcoin (crypto).
Crypto is help me to be profitable because before i am only earn a small amount of money on my job, but when i start to invest in bitcoin i make a good profit, and i became more profitable when i sell my bitcoin last december 2017, and now i am still investing in crypto and hoping to make a huge income again this year.

kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

it helps so much,crypto made me able to invest gold, home and others. make solving financial problems. from those who have no money, to be people who have a lot of money.
ParkSaezz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

It really helps me to manage my time and at the same time, it also help me some of my daily expenses and some emergency uses.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck

I agree with you but that doesnmt mean it’ll end the functionality of bitcoin. We can still invest, hold, play, transact, convert fiat into digitals immaculately. Although we are restricted that if its bitcoin we earn.

IT IS ALWAYS HOW MUCH WE LEARN THAN WE EARN.
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

I would not say that it helped me financially until now, but I regained my interest and enthusiasm for something
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

obviously very helpful for my life, my profession is now a trader and bounty hunter I have collected a lot of money from there. Crypto is very helpful to my family
Right now i am so happy because i engage myself into cryptocurrency, and it is help me to buy all things i want, and with the help of crypto i learn a lot of things, just like i learn how to trade and to make money and because of crypto i can help my siblings on there education.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Since the known to the crypto from year before, it have got the big profit from it. Although i still do my main work in my company, but when i have the free time, i do in cryto. Bounty and airdrop help me have the large amount every month.
Lucio joe

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

Like myself, i got into crypto currency without a penny to my name. I just joined alot of signature bounties then earned myself enough to trade coins. I earned quite a bit but it really takes alot of tine and reading to actually be successful. I think your friend could start with signature campaigns and see from there. Wink Wink
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

Bitcoin (crypto) really helps my financial sustainability, and We think everyone who leaps into the regarding crypto must feel the enjoyment of bitcoin (crypto).
Crypto is help me to be profitable because before i am only earn a small amount of money on my job, but when i start to invest in bitcoin i make a good profit, and i became more profitable when i sell my bitcoin last december 2017, and now i am still investing in crypto and hoping to make a huge income again this year.
Of course crypto is the best source of making money as we know that crypto is good investment it will help us in different ways, it help us to have more income than we are getting without regular job, crypto is huge circle, so it helps me to feed my family well and it allows me to have high amount of saving as well, so for me crypto is helping me to change my life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: