Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
deerlion

Activity: 106
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

Crypto gave me the ability to send money to friends and family across the world without having to involve a bank which can be very frustrating at times.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark 5

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

it's best if you want to invest in cryptocurrency is to distinguish money for savings and for investment because it is the safest way and does not mix all your money in crypto because it is very risky so it's better to differentiate it
 Kiss Kiss
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

Cryptocurrency greatly helps my life, which originally greatly want to learn how the blockchain system in cryptocurrency is then developing and can make cryptocurrency as my earnings

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Aiko23

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

To be honest, crypto makes my finances better, I know bitcoin since May last year through a faucet, initially just ordinary but I started to glance when prices began to rise slowly, since then I put my money in bitcoin and chased in other coin faucets different coins, such as dash, freebit, freedoge and bitbean.the results achieved are quite good if we can see the market and willing take risks.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

I can only help myself.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

For now i cant provide information regarding on this topic coz i did not earn yet but based from the person that has been teach us on this crypto world that once you earn in this crypto ir can definitley change youre life and im so excited to experience that kind of things
tantimutz

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency has made me get a good amount of capital. I don't make money well so I can't fulfill my basic needs properly. But now I live more comfortably than before .not only in finance but I also became more confident because I could prove to others that I could succeed in crypto and thanks to Crypto I had a better future. and because of the benefits I received from Crypto, I truly believed in Crypto.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

Cryptocurrency can actually help you with your daily needs. People are now exposed to digital currencies since we are living right now in a digital era. Crypto helps all Crypto member financially. Also, we have got an opportunity to earn money and improved our economic situation.
Theldal

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

I have a job but that job is not sufficient enough to sustain my needs that is why when I enter the world of crypto, it helps me a lot. It helps me suffice my needs especially financially although we all know that the status of market is not always in a positive mode. But there are still times that the thing that you work hard for will be paid of.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

It helped me see that I can make money on the different way. I can have another more job, that I am a master and owner, I decide when I am working when I go on break, and when not to sell or buy some. I can have my regular job and then trade when I get home.

Joannafarrell

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

I think by trying to play bounty one can create income without having to spend capital so that is where they can directly invest in bitcoin and success can also be obtained with patience and try not to panic when various bad issues arise about the world of cryptocurrency.
jscresult2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

I'm the new guy in Crypto. Recently I invest some money. And I don't get any profit yet. Hope success will come soon. Then I can tell something about it.
Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

It helped me see that I can make money on the different way. I can have another more job, that I am a master and owner, I decide when I am working when I go on break, and when not to sell or buy some. I can have my regular job and then trade when I get home.
Cryptocurrency is an income field that will become fertile or not all depends on management. Like agriculture, cryptocurrency if properly managed and treated as a source of income will certainly provide good results. That is, in trade or investment must be based on realistic calculations, to avoid losses. Keep away from emotions, because of the initial emotions of failure.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

to be honest, but so far. all the crypto currency that is stored in my wallet has fallen to the very minimum and it is impossible to sell because it will not be worth it
Cryptocurrency especially the Bitcoin is doing more for us and it is providing a way of investment as well as its fast transactions also called as friction less transactions are very important among companies. As an investment source Bitcoin is more useful and we can get huge profit from here using our savings and knowledge to reach out at our destination.
sunflower_11438

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

the world of Cryptocurrency is still a new innovation that is full of risks and fluctuations but also very promising.
to invest in it you don't need very large capital

my advice, save in cryptocurrency as long as you can lose
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:05:19 AM

Crypto currency is much better sector for earning huge money. Especially it helps me a lot on my financial purpose. You can encourage your friend to work with crypto.
This is good if you encourage others to come towards this great investment as highly profitable source make it better than other investment sources. Moreover getting and affording of this coin is also possible as it gives us this opportunity in its low market as we get it on low price using less money. Now this great source is spreading all over the world rapidly and this is also in benefit to introduce it to others.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

to be honest, but so far. all the crypto currency that is stored in my wallet has fallen to the very minimum and it is impossible to sell because it will not be worth it
Cryptocurrency especially the Bitcoin is doing more for us and it is providing a way of investment as well as its fast transactions also called as friction less transactions are very important among companies. As an investment source Bitcoin is more useful and we can get huge profit from here using our savings and knowledge to reach out at our destination.
Yes, there is a big oppprtunity of having big earnings from bitcoin that is why I can say that bitcoin is my saviour for finacial probls for there are many times that I badly need money for our financial needs mostly hospitalization and it proven effective for me, even now that market is not seems good but still I continue believing bitcoin for it already save me for many times about financial.

ayiaye

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

yes, obviously, crypto really helped me, financially I got some income from following several campaigns and also investments. I think everyone who enters the cryptocurrency world can definitely help them, if there is someone who feels that they are not helped by cryptocurrency, they just give up quickly and don't seek much information.
CelesChere

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:18:47 AM

Crypto has helped me increase my programming and technology skills. It was funny but also thanks to the crypto market that helped me find my friends. Knowledge is expanding.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
for me crypto has helped me and my family, of course with this I can help with the economic needs of my family. if your friend doesn't get much capital. why not try little by little trade and invest ...?
Great for all of us and we are all happy that we are now in the world that wherein the impossible is now possible to have a financial freedom through the use of cyrptocurrency, when I am not here in crypto world yet, I can't even afford to eat dinner in a restaurant but now we can afford now and I can send my children to a private school.
really, I am happy to hear, this is the miracle of crypto and I always appreciate the achievement that I got in crypto. and now I'm saving for marriage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: