Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2018, 08:25:37 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 3375 times)
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Crypto help me financially because it becomes my additional income and the amount that i get from crypto is comparable to my salary, sometimes even bigger. Also i am more aware about trading and investing after i get into crypto as i learn a lot about trading last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecnalubma

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:01:16 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
It can really help him out if hes doing the right thing. First he needs to understand the nature of crypto and how volatile it is. You will win in crypto if you get the timing of when to enter and when to get out, sometimes it can be so frustrating because it might not work the way you want it to. That's why if your new in the space be sure to study and research to minimize loss.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
newbie-hero

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

Crypto helped me be a lot more critical about what I hear from people who want money. When every project is going to the moon, and every crypto will change the world as we know it, there's got to be some people failing. I still believe that many of them will fail, just like during the dot com bubble. I really hope this knowledge and experience in day trading help me in the stock market in the future.
Crypto helped me to rise really great sum of money last winter when Bitcoin and altcoins (some of them) were extremely expensive. I managed to change the life for the better.

theyRmose

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

I'm still a beginner here, I haven't made a profit record for my trade.
I have never sold at all. I hope that later I will benefit as people do
ngawethu1

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

The cryptocurrency give me an opportunity to earn more extra money in my spare time after work, especially in the last year. If you are a person who get a little salary in your job and have the knowledge about the crypto . Lets join in the crypto market and take the profit to you. However, you have to be patient, conscious and wise when invest in the cryptocurrency because it also too risky.
chromosomes

Activity: 282

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

When I was very broke, I asked a friend for a help to find me a job to earn real large profits. He recommended me crypto yet I hesitated believing that this can help me out with my finances. Though I hesitated, I still gave it a chance and here I am now, I was able to earn big and recovered my financial status to a way more better one.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper   Telegram    Twitter    Facebook  Announce
aris av

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

Crypto helps me as a job that can provide extraordinary income and greatly help improve my financial condition. And because of the benefits I receive from crypto, I strongly believe in crypto.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

Crypto was help me more than I can imagination, I don’t know how can I get much money and could buy every thing what I want without know with crypto. before I know about how earn money with crypto I spend my all time with working at paid to click  which give me little earning.

Envision the Future! – EYEGLOB.NET – Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain!
Our Objective: Make EyeGlob.Net Global Eye Health Ecosystem. Join our Token Campaign!
|| [/color]Telegram · Twitter · Facebook · Linkedin · Youtube · Medium · Reddit ||
drgomez89

Activity: 98
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

Wow is impressive how many people has been helped by crypto not only with money.
The experience the learning. Its funny to know there some countries they dont even know whats is crypto right now.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐ 40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tazmannia

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:35:17 PM

Cryptocurrency, personally helps me in earnings. I can buy coins at one price and then sell at another, and that's all the profit. The model is very simple, and it makes a profit.Bitcoin naturally gives a good flow of money. )))

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

Crypto helps the people of today, especially who are needs. Like, students who are consistently supported by their parents, they find ways to have an extra income. And if they find about digital coins, surely they will try it and eventually get some coins for their school. Crypto help me to carry less money, it brings convenience and security. Cashless transactions are way more easy than the usual transaction, and if I have appointments, I only bring coins and my phone, wherein robbers wouldn't find out that my money is inside my phone but digital and I can only use it if I want to.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:54:50 PM

Crypto bounty hunting is my job now so it is a help for financially cause even if i do not have secular job i have this as my source of income. A blessing from the Lord.
Muwatti

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:11:30 AM

There are a lots of uses of cryptocurrency to us..  In my case it really helps me when it about to finacial aspect..  It is really great because even i am just a student i can earn a little..  It really helps in a lot of way, i didn't came here only to earn but i want also to learn something..  Because for me cryptocurrency is really a life changer that's why i continue working her beond its riskiness..
Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:40:33 AM

Yes a lot of us help by crypto. Crypto is a nice or good source of extra income it can help for your daily need, studies and to bought all staff that you want and I think crypto can change a lot life becaue crypto is a life changer.
laborrdj

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:54:39 AM

I should believe that joining crypto world isn't sufficient or not beneficial for her budgetting contributed at cryptoworld of her own paper cash ,becuase my conceivable that her cash will loses,despite you realize that your companion will have additionally montly charge installment for her auto credit ,so I think joining at abundance campaing will push likewise to other alternnative answer for her arrangement including at venture with no capital,,or either seek additionally other elective salary in this cryptoland base on her insight and aptitudes..
binhvo1505

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:58:08 AM

I do not think he needs to save much money to enter the market to invest. He needed only a small amount of money, to spend and participate in bounty campaigns. He will make a lot of money from ICO projects. Then he would have the capital to invest in the altcoins and get rich. Grin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MMysterious

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:50:59 AM

Crypto gave me profit that I didnt imagine that I can get in an investment instrument. Many people dont realize it yet the capability and the opportunities that bitcoin will bring to our society. It takes guts to take risk in this kind of market but it will bring fortune to you afterwards because Im a believer of Bitcoin and the Cryptoverse as a whole.

And because of crypto I can dream big again, quit on 8hrs job and pursue my growth as a Person.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:20:11 AM

Crypto helped me a lot to have bitcoin profit, Imagined once I joined in any of the bounty campaign then after ico project that has been done they will distribute their token into our wallet as bounty rewards into our task to them, then if they have an exchange where we can able to sell their token once it sold it is automatically convert into bitcoin currency. Just like that Smiley

sieemma

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

Well, it has helped me to make a living in the first place and the most one is online payment which I had issues with. Almost all the sites I use of late accept bitcoin so I am happy that I joined the crypto team and helping it move forward. I will be loyal to the crypto community always.

██████
█████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄███  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄███████▄████████
▄███████▄██████████
▀███▀   ▀███▀████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
███  ▄▄▄███▄▄███     █
▄▄▄███████▄████████▄▄▄▀
▄███████▄██████████
▀███▀   ▀███▀    
▀█▀  ███████    █
▀▀█████████▀▀▀
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
███      █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄       ▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀██ ██▀▀▀▀▀██ ███▄   ▄███ ██ ███▄   ██ ██ ██     ██ ███▄   ▄███
▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ █████ █████ ██ ██▀██▄ ██ ██ ██     ██ █████ █████
██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██ ▀█ █▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀████ ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██ ▀█ █▀ ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀       ▀▀
DECENTRALISED, REGULATED, PROPERTY
FINANCING, PROPERTY LISTING AND
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PLATFORM

███████████
█████████████
███████████████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████        █
████        █
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
│   WHITEPAPER   │   ANN THREAD   │
FACEBOOK     INSTAGRAM     TELEGRAM
YOUTUBE   TWITTER   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN

███████████
█████████████
███████████████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████        █
████        █
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
nowbitco.in

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

crypto gives me a lot of knowledge about financial markets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.