Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
Enriquerow

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 09:03:07 AM

It's a new token by Rijk , the main difference is you can only buy 2000 and Rijk and his team do all the work to promote the token as part of the IPO goes to marketing and btc to support the market, which is normal for tokens. I don't know if marketing has started.

Disclaimer: Make sure the buyers are not expected to make Novo a success, with Gulden the community must make it a success while Malcolm and his devs improve Gulden. Rijk has made it clear Gulden is in the hands of the community and the GAB makes the decisions with the community.

I can't say more as I was banned from slack over a week ago.

Won't Rijk end up with a lot of Novo if he is using the btc from the IPO to buy from sellers?
SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 10:44:58 AM

Gulden has officially been listed on the Stex exchange with 2 pairings.

https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/NLG
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/NOVO/NLG

This is the best position in terms of exchanges this coin has ever been in, I can't believe my eyes, have the devs had a change of heart when it comes to exchange Listings?
Total volume on this exchange is over $23 million compared to Nocks with 4k volume and a 10k monthly deposit limit? You can't compare.
Price of 68sat before listing of new exchange, in 3 weeks the price will move to 77-81 sat. This will bring some confidence to traders, pleased with this news!

It's good that Gulden has another exchange, a relief for many in the community, if this works out the community will look to getting more listings but if the price drops then the community knows it's not because of exchanges the price is low. I believe if the price goes up like you say the community and GAB will use more funds towards exchanges.

I don't agree with SuperOrca, the price won't increase for a long time! Best solution is let the price hit rock bottom at 40-50sats and build from here. Pre IPOs is where the money is at but alts will have it's time in the future when the whales can get in at lower prices.

3 weeks we will see. 77-81
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 11:48:06 AM

Won't Rijk end up with a lot of Novo if he is using the btc from the IPO to buy from sellers?

Here's an answer for you, he already owns all NOVO! All NOVO sold on the "market" to date was from his premined stack!

I truly cannot believe people are falling for this again! He copy-pasted the code from Gulden and finally did marketing on his new coin. The marketing was however only to target the existing fanbase to get them to invest their hard earned cash into his pockets again. He knows the limit of 2500 NOVO per investor is more than enough @ a rate of € 3,62. This means each person can "only" invest € 9k in his direct pocket. After losing their life savings on Gulden, this is more than most of them can afford anyway. Lets see, Gulden always claimed they have over 25000 active users right? Lest say they buy for € 250,- on average, that's another cool € 6.2mm for Rijk to call his own private belongings in a couple of years, just like he did with the Gulden "shares"!

Let me set the egg timer for you guys...

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 03:39:09 PM

Here's an answer for you, he already owns all NOVO! All NOVO sold on the "market" to date was from his premined stack!

I truly cannot believe people are falling for this again! He copy-pasted the code from Gulden and finally did marketing on his new coin. The marketing was however only to target the existing fanbase to get them to invest their hard earned cash into his pockets again. He knows the limit of 2500 NOVO per investor is more than enough @ a rate of € 3,62. This means each person can "only" invest € 9k in his direct pocket. After losing their life savings on Gulden, this is more than most of them can afford anyway. Lets see, Gulden always claimed they have over 25000 active users right? Lest say they buy for € 250,- on average, that's another cool € 6.2mm for Rijk to call his own private belongings in a couple of years, just like he did with the Gulden "shares"!

It looked like the btc from the gulden reward on bittrex was being used to place buy orders on Stex for Novo but the btc was going to Stex for a listing. This is a good change of direction for Gulden and the development reward used for gaining other services.
Sinotek

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 04:48:21 PM

This is the best position in terms of exchanges this coin has ever been in, I can't believe my eyes, have the devs had a change of heart when it comes to exchange Listings?
Total volume on this exchange is over $23 million compared to Nocks with 4k volume and a 10k monthly deposit limit? You can't compare.
Price of 68sat before listing of new exchange, in 3 weeks the price will move to 77-81 sat. This will bring some confidence to traders, pleased with this news!

Seems like things have stalled, we’ve been beat up pretty brutally over these last couple years. Let’s see if it’ll gain some valuation over the next weeks/months. A bullrun feels to me like a thing of the past, and it probably means that the right time to start paying some close attention to NLG is upon us.
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 05:03:03 PM

Seems like things have stalled, we’ve been beat up pretty brutally over these last couple years. Let’s see if it’ll gain some valuation over the next weeks/months. A bullrun feels to me like a thing of the past, and it probably means that the right time to start paying some close attention to NLG is upon us.

Nocks was a big loss for NLG, Malcolm on the blockchain and Roel developing Nocks was a strong pairing. Gulden still lucky to have Malcolm and if anyone deserves to see success for Gulden its Malcolm.

I would invest in a coin with Roel and Malcolm together. 2 great developers
Sinotek

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 06:20:23 PM

Nocks was a big loss for NLG, Malcolm on the blockchain and Roel developing Nocks was a strong pairing. Gulden still lucky to have Malcolm and if anyone deserves to see success for Gulden its Malcolm.

I can agree that Nocks was the cherry on top of the cake with all its seamless functionalities built underneath Gulden. Their exit was the final blow that set us back more than we deserved, if I had to guess we would have bottomed out long ago if Nocks was still around, but hey... Exchanges come and go, coins come and go.

Once again we're one exchange up, development still prevails and eventually a Decentralised exchange will be added to our Swiss army knife of a wallet.
Things can be rebuilt, confidence can be regained. We're all here writing for a reason.
BramVee

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 06:53:10 PM

I can agree that Nocks was the cherry on top of the cake with all its seamless functionalities built underneath Gulden. Their exit was the final blow that set us back more than we deserved, if I had to guess we would have bottomed out long ago if Nocks was still around, but hey... Exchanges come and go, coins come and go.

Once again we're one exchange up, development still prevails and eventually a Decentralised exchange will be added to our Swiss army knife of a wallet.
Things can be rebuilt, confidence can be regained. We're all here writing for a reason.

Yes , new exchange helps. You need to verify like bittrex. Don't use yobit it's a scam exchange, I still have coin stuck on this shit exchange.
BramVee

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 07:04:16 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2020, 07:29:22 PM by BramVee

Rijk is ok, serious person, he can vernederen you, not sure how you say it in English, but he want Gulden to do well.
I got some Novo from mining but can't figure out how to transfer coins out of the mining wallet, I want to sell and use to buy Gulden off Stex exchange. The reward is only 0.1 per block but the price is over €4 , more then mining Gulden each block in € value. Gulden community can mine Novo to support Gulden price.

BannedFromSlack

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 09:07:16 PM

GAB needs to add Stex to Gulden.com. I would ask in #gab channel but I am banned from slack.
Protwoco

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 07:51:04 AM

What is a good price to start buying?
Sinotek

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:23:05 AM

GAB needs to add Stex to Gulden.com. I would ask in #gab channel but I am banned from slack.

Aat just asked Rijk to do so. I believe the website is now updated with STEX mentioned in it.
BannedFromSlack

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 03:44:53 PM

Aat just asked Rijk to do so. I believe the website is now updated with STEX mentioned in it.

Bedankt.
Cathaya

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 07:22:44 PM

My first purchases were over 90 sat, some over 80 but the devs announced reward increase and the price has fallen to this level. I have most of the coins in witness for a long time and I would of sold after the announcement but my coins stuck in witnessing.
I want to buy under 60 sat because the coin is cheap and has potential to go up if they lower reward in the future.

How big is the premine?
Sinotek

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 08:32:57 PM

In the grand scheme of things in my opinion prices have bottomed out long ago in my opinion. I did bought another decent chunk of NLG in the 70sat range a couple weeks ago and it's been a while since I last purchased, sure things can go slightly lower but we've been at this plateau for a long while now.

At this point it doesn't really matter much in my opinion, it's bound to recover and lets be honest, its a reasonable price to re-enter the market. We have a new fresh exchange and soon enough an in-wallet Dex.
Sinotek

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 08:35:45 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2020, 10:00:16 PM by Sinotek

How big is the premine?

There's basically no premine at this point only a Dev Reward of 40 NLG's per block to keep the lights running.
Cathaya

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:18:14 PM

How big is the premine?

There's basically no premine at this point only a Dev Reward of 40 NLG's per block to keep the lights running.

This is good, but was asking for Novo token. I read on website 10 billion premine. Gulden safer investment if no premine left. Why does dev get 10 billion and rest only 2500?
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 06:18:27 AM

How big is the premine?

This is why Gulden is much safer to pump today compared to any time in it's history. The premine prevented a lot of pumps in the past, but this also means Rijk will have more interest in Novo because the premine is worth $40 billion compared to Gulden dev reward that is only $4000 a month.

Rijk will become really wealthy when he promotes through the media to the general NL population and other crypto publications.

SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 11:02:17 AM

I don't agree with SuperOrca, the price won't increase for a long time! Best solution is let the price hit rock bottom at 40-50sats and build from here. Pre IPOs is where the money is at but alts will have it's time in the future when the whales can get in at lower prices.

I admit, I am wrong. Expected more support on the new exchange. Hasta la vista.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 02:04:35 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2020, 02:29:54 PM by Danuberiver

New moneygrab of Rijk and stupid people just keep on throwing money at him. really stupid. Where is the trust if he cant stay on 1 project and make it work but he want to go for easy money. He will change the 2500 to higher value for his fanbase when money stops coming.What if this one fail, new one?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: