Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 07:55:31 AM

Anyone else here who feels like saying... "Told you so!!"  Grin

Why invest in Gulden was a good idea ... in 2017

Reason|2017|2020|
________________________________________________________|_____________________|_____________________|
Pay any Btc amount with your Nlg Wallet| True| FALSE|
________________________________________________________|_____________________|_____________________|
Tranfer money to any Iban account| True| FALSE|
Premine for Dev and MARKETING| True| FALSE|
Accepted by merchand , shop , taxi etc | True| FALSE|
Project to able money transfert with any bank account in Usa / Uk | True| FALSE|
Good and big community  | True| FALSE|
Change the rules as often Rijk scratches his ass  nose | FALSE| True|
"Purple is my color"  by Rijk| True| True|

.... So if purple is your favorite color .... it's the only good reason to invest in gulden in 2020

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:00:36 AM

Only a few people ever got rich from Gulden(coin)...

Rijk obviously by the extraordinary scam he pulled off (twice now if you count NOVO) and the ones who listened to their gut feeling when it became obvious Rijk was only in it for his own profit. They were wise enough to sell off above 3000sat.

Even the the early investors that kept loyal to their master are now looking at deep losses. Hard to let go of Rijks inside pocket though...  Roll Eyes

...and I hate the color purple t.b.h.!

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Reallist

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:44:00 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2020, 09:00:45 AM by Reallist

Only a few people ever got rich from Gulden(coin)...

Rijk obviously by the extraordinary scam he pulled off (twice now if you count NOVO) and the ones who listened to their gut feeling when it became obvious Rijk was only in it for his own profit. They were wise enough to sell off above 3000sat.

Even the the early investors that kept loyal to their master are now looking at deep losses. Hard to let go of Rijks inside pocket though...  Roll Eyes

...and I hate the color purple t.b.h.!

Gulden is free, no more premine. It's the best time to invest, the development fund works as it's in control by the Gulden Advisory Board and if they wan't people to invest they have to keep developing, it's a better solution.
Novo is not a scam but you can't make money, the price will have to go up 5000% because you can only buy 2000, if it was a scam , scammers will take as much as they can , not limit the amount you can buy. The problem with Novo is the 10 billion can be dumped on the market to raise funds for the developers. A lot of tokens do this when they need capital. With Gulden this problem does not exist with the premine gone.

Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:59:08 AM

I found out that Rijk has also started a new coin called Novo, why doesn't he change Gulden to have the same low reward rate and keep 200 million for development?

The new coin is trading at 5 Euro and has a total of 10 billion coins, Gulden will only have a total of 1.68 billion coins and is 0.007 Euro. Lower the reward for Witness to 5, the reward for miners to 5 and have max coins at 800 million. Take 200 million for develop and let people buy directly from the fund to support development and remaining 70 million for witness and miners that will last a long time.

Look how well it's working for Novo with 10 billion supply and is a copy of Gulden. The price of this coin will go up 50 times in price very quickly.

I do like this suggestion or something similar. I know the Gulden community won't stand for another Dev reward increase and it looks like the GAB will stand firm here because they will see increasing the rewards causes more inflation and lower price.
Rijk knows this or Novo would have a high block reward. This is why Gulden is going to make a great investment in 2021 because of this change that will come. This change will give more money to the development team and a higher price for Gulden investors.

This will be a game changer, if they clever enough to make this decision it will change the trajectory of this coin that has one of the best developments in crypto. The gulden developers owe it to themselves to make this change!

I prefer the current system because a premine can be dumped in large amounts but with a reward over time, it does not harm the market.
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 12:52:14 PM

Not again.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 04:08:42 AM

Tell him to rest easy, the bottom from the increase in rewards is almost here. Between 50 and 65sat , at this price I will start buying.

There it is, my first Gulden purchase in about 3 years. 
Henis

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 06:10:10 AM

Tell him to rest easy, the bottom from the increase in rewards is almost here. Between 50 and 65sat , at this price I will start buying.

Is this a good time for me to lower my average purchasing price on Gulden? How do you know it won't go lower then 50 sat?
SuperOrca

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 07:02:43 AM

Is this a good time for me to lower my average purchasing price on Gulden? How do you know it won't go lower then 50 sat?

Depends how much you plan to buy, under 250k you can wait and see, if you intend to buy 1 million or more, it's a good time to start buying the low prices. The dev reward doubled not the entire reward, don't expect prices to drop to 44 sat unless a large holder wants out and you get lucky. The coin was stable between 80 - 90 before the dev reward increase was announced, the total reward increased 25%. 55-65 is the buying range when it settles. For each exchange added you can add 20-30% value. This is how coins like doge and digibyte hold a high value with much higher supply and rewards.

I also don't invest unless the coin has the potential to go up a minimum of 500% in the future.
Henis

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 01:22:03 PM

Depends how much you plan to buy, under 250k you can wait and see, if you intend to buy 1 million or more, it's a good time to start buying the low prices. The dev reward doubled not the entire reward, don't expect prices to drop to 44 sat unless a large holder wants out and you get lucky. The coin was stable between 80 - 90 before the dev reward increase was announced, the total reward increased 25%. 55-65 is the buying range when it settles. For each exchange added you can add 20-30% value. This is how coins like doge and digibyte hold a high value with much higher supply and rewards.

I also don't invest unless the coin has the potential to go up a minimum of 500% in the future.

How were you so patient to know the prices would go this far down or should I ask what made you think the prices would not go up? Do you have trading programs you follow that help with this?
SuperOrca

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 05:15:36 PM

How were you so patient to know the prices would go this far down or should I ask what made you think the prices would not go up? Do you have trading programs you follow that help with this?

Trading charts only tell a general market overview, most alts are flatlining at the bottom.

I was ready to start entering the market at 80sat as the bottom had been established until the additional dev reward was announced and I held back as the bottom would go deeper if the devs had to sell at any price.
It's only obvious if you increase the rewards and not the exchanges or users the price will decline in this market. At 55-65sat it's a great price to enter and under 100sat is also good value, but no rush to buy as the market will remain depressed for another 6 months unless more exchanges are added. The reason why exchanges are important is not for the extra trading platform but for the additional third party services that use those exchanges and increase the usage for the coin.

Since we know Gulden devs don't care about exchanges the prices should not rally above 100sat in the short term.
Henis

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 02:53:27 PM

Trading charts only tell a general market overview, most alts are flatlining at the bottom.

I was ready to start entering the market at 80sat as the bottom had been established until the additional dev reward was announced and I held back as the bottom would go deeper if the devs had to sell at any price.
It's only obvious if you increase the rewards and not the exchanges or users the price will decline in this market. At 55-65sat it's a great price to enter and under 100sat is also good value, but no rush to buy as the market will remain depressed for another 6 months unless more exchanges are added. The reason why exchanges are important is not for the extra trading platform but for the additional third party services that use those exchanges and increase the usage for the coin.

Since we know Gulden devs don't care about exchanges the prices should not rally above 100sat in the short term.

I never thought we will see these prices, kudos to you because I did not think people were this desperate to sell. I am going to buy more and leave for the long term, this trading makes no sense to me.
SuperOrca

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 04:34:44 PM

I never thought we will see these prices, kudos to you because I did not think people were this desperate to sell. I am going to buy more and leave for the long term, this trading makes no sense to me.

It is a good time to buy, the next move from the developers will have to be lowering the rewards and decreasing the Max Supply from 1.68 billion to give the loyal Gulden community some form of relief. Ethereum is moving to PoS because investors will find it hard to keep the prices up in the future. Rumors are that bitcoin might do the same but this is purely rumors at this stage.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-will-follow-ethereum-and-move-to-proof-of-stake-says-bitcoin-suisse-founder

The only other option is Gulden starts listing on many exchanges, coins like Digibyte , doge etc have high marketcaps with much higher supply because more users have access to purchase these coins. Binance is gold because it opens up institutional investors to start pushing money into those coins, these investors don't care about innovation.
Sinotek

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 01:22:23 PM

Gulden has officially been listed on the Stex exchange with 2 pairings.

https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/NLG
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/NOVO/NLG
SuperOrca

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 03:11:02 PM

This is the best position in terms of exchanges this coin has ever been in, I can't believe my eyes, have the devs had a change of heart when it comes to exchange Listings?
Total volume on this exchange is over $23 million compared to Nocks with 4k volume and a 10k monthly deposit limit? You can't compare.
Price of 68sat before listing of new exchange, in 3 weeks the price will move to 77-81 sat. This will bring some confidence to traders, pleased with this news!

Tsegicalicol

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 06:26:35 PM

This is the best position in terms of exchanges this coin has ever been in, I can't believe my eyes, have the devs had a change of heart when it comes to exchange Listings?
Total volume on this exchange is over $23 million compared to Nocks with 4k volume and a 10k monthly deposit limit? You can't compare.
Price of 68sat before listing of new exchange, in 3 weeks the price will move to 77-81 sat. This will bring some confidence to traders, pleased with this news!

It's good that Gulden has another exchange, a relief for many in the community, if this works out the community will look to getting more listings but if the price drops then the community knows it's not because of exchanges the price is low. I believe if the price goes up like you say the community and GAB will use more funds towards exchanges.
TrippleG

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:15:22 PM

Clap

What is NOVO?
Bradybrim

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 09:20:28 PM

Gulden still trucking on, was really into this one when btc payments were an option in the wallets. Invested in this coin when I watched this video 4 years ago but sold when the feature was removed. It was like magic and still no other coin has this in the wallets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfzhnVWQfk0
TheCanadianBach

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:34:37 AM

Gulden still trucking on, was really into this one when btc payments were an option in the wallets. Invested in this coin when I watched this video 4 years ago but sold when the feature was removed. It was like magic and still no other coin has this in the wallets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfzhnVWQfk0

This was the glory days of Gulden, best feature in Crypto and was easy to show new people how crypto can be used in the real world. Purchased a couple of items online with Gulden back in the day.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:33:43 PM

It's good that Gulden has another exchange, a relief for many in the community, if this works out the community will look to getting more listings but if the price drops then the community knows it's not because of exchanges the price is low. I believe if the price goes up like you say the community and GAB will use more funds towards exchanges.

I don't agree with SuperOrca, the price won't increase for a long time! Best solution is let the price hit rock bottom at 40-50sats and build from here. Pre IPOs is where the money is at but alts will have it's time in the future when the whales can get in at lower prices.
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 06:09:25 AM

It's a new token by Rijk , the main difference is you can only buy 2000 and Rijk and his team do all the work to promote the token as part of the IPO goes to marketing and btc to support the market, which is normal for tokens. I don't know if marketing has started.

Disclaimer: Make sure the buyers are not expected to make Novo a success, with Gulden the community must make it a success while Malcolm and his devs improve Gulden. Rijk has made it clear Gulden is in the hands of the community and the GAB makes the decisions with the community.

I can't say more as I was banned from slack over a week ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: