Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:46:40 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ladies and gentlemen, Einsteinium will be joining forces with some notable coin developers in order to make a smooth transition from PoW into PoS. Hopefully we can introduce something new and interesting to EMC2 staking.

I'll be working out the details with whomever is chosen to undertake dev tasks and posting updates here. It's my current plan to work with either MindFox or DaSource in order to make this happen ASAP. Now that final voting has ended, things can start picking up again.

Once the PoS implementation is in, we can branch out with multipools and put all the algorithm focus behind us. The next true step for Einsteinium is to create a new system for donating to crowd funded science projects while simultaneously putting buy support on our coin. I have thought about this immensely and I will soon introduce a "white paper" and concept for the new tool.

Developing the future of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:27:31 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ladies and gentlemen, Einsteinium will be joining forces with some notable coin developers in order to make a smooth transition from PoW into PoS. Hopefully we can introduce something new and interesting to EMC2 staking.

I'll be working out the details with whomever is chosen to undertake dev tasks and posting updates here. It's my current plan to work with either MindFox or DaSource in order to make this happen ASAP. Now that final voting has ended, things can start picking up again.

Once the PoS implementation is in, we can branch out with multipools and put all the algorithm focus behind us. The next true step for Einsteinium is to create a new system for donating to crowd funded science projects while simultaneously putting buy support on our coin. I have thought about this immensely and I will soon introduce a "white paper" and concept for the new tool.

ahumanbeingx,

Sorry to ask the question.
Are you not part of the DCM scam @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661876.msg7459987#msg7459987
I saw your name in the ann thread and would like to know where you ended it.

Just wanted to make sure this is not another scam of any form.
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:31:56 PM

The next true step for Einsteinium is to create a new system for donating to crowd funded science projects while simultaneously putting buy support on our coin. I have thought about this immensely and I will soon introduce a "white paper" and concept for the new tool.

Why not simply give them an ''how-to'' use the wallets, ask them the address they have created and send them emc2 directly. you give them informations on how the crypto world works, the mining, the exchanges, how the stakes works and then you show them sites to convert to fiat if they want to now. If they want to wait, you just got new members in the CC world.

We have to let them decide if they want to be part of the CC world or just want the fiat funds.
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:54:41 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

ahumanbeingx,

Sorry to ask the question.
Are you not part of the DCM scam @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661876.msg7459987#msg7459987

I am not sure it was a scam as the DEV team did say that they were to come back with something in July and as we are still in the month of July time will tell but there has certainly been a serious lack of professionalism and courtesy shown so far and if it does indeed turn out to be a scam many people will have been hurt badly in the process.I am hoping that the DEV team come up with some solution to repair this situation or at least make it possible for a takeover of some kind by allowing access to the codes/keys etc.

█████████████████████
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:47:15 PM

The lead dev posted a day ago. You probably know that though.

Horses in midstream.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:28:57 AM

Who, when and where??

That fucker Jeremy AKA KreativeKrypto still owes me many thousands of dollars!
strawie

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:15:49 AM

Why not POW/POS hybrid like HBN has?
MarketMagic

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:13:35 AM

Where did he post a day ago?

█████████████████████
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 02:29:39 PM

Read the new DCM thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.1620 that may answer some of your questions.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
MarketMagic

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:37:04 AM

Read the new DCM thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.1620 that may answer some of your questions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is not the new DCM thread.That is the old thread that was locked.A new thread was started and that was also locked by the devs.

This the new DCM thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661876.0

The Core digital commerce Team is listed as
Kreativekrypto,

AhumanbeingX

Aszu

█████████████████████
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:18:34 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 04:24:12 PM by egghead123

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is not the new DCM thread.That is the old thread that was locked.A new thread was started and that was also locked by the devs.

This the new DCM thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661876.0

The Core digital commerce Team is listed as
Kreativekrypto,

AhumanbeingX

Aszu

Maybe they got lost in that super decentralised anon system they were supposed to develop?Who knows where they have ended up..Kreativecrypto could be locked in his encrypted wallet and unable to break for freedom.Time will tell where this mystery will unfold but bittrex has delisted this coin so for the moment it looks like you guys have been left on the side of the road.What loon is still voting for digital commerce on poloniex?? Shocked
codmaster

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:12:00 PM

hmmm intuition tells me that someone is full of it :/
Khelgaar

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:25:19 PM

are we here talking about DCM or EMC2?

I don`t care about anything else but EMC2 and its future... all it seams that nobody will answer and give some info about what are future plans (except POS implementation for whom we don't know who will be the leading Dev). Are the developers volunteers? Is there any donation money for that purpose? May I ask how many?

Rich list doesn't work for who knows how many long (show us info about wallets!).
codmaster

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:18:28 AM

are we here talking about DCM or EMC2?

I don`t care about anything else but EMC2 and its future... all it seams that nobody will answer and give some info about what are future plans (except POS implementation for whom we don't know who will be the leading Dev). Are the developers volunteers? Is there any donation money for that purpose? May I ask how many?

Rich list doesn't work for who knows how many long (show us info about wallets!).

use your intuition  Grin
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:48:02 AM

I've addressed several concerns about Digital Commerce Coin (dCM) via private message and I've intentionally tried to keep it off of our Einsteinium thread. I've made a few posts in the past regarding what happened but there are still people who still need answers. I hope this helps.

What is (was) Digital Commerce (dCM) coin?
Digital Commerce Coin was a cryptocurrency initially developed by KryptoKreative, Wallenstein, and SeriousCoins. After it's initial inception, bobsurplus and aszu were brought in by KreativeKytpo and as such I was contacted to offer release support, wallet design, graphics, and marketing plans. The initial goal of the coin was to be focused exclusively in API creation and e-commerce adoption. dCM was released on Bittrex as a 130btc IPO (divided between 6 devs) before releasing on the market for open trading.

What was my role in dCM coin?
As stated above, my role was to do graphics, marketing, wallet design, logo, etc. I created the wallet graphics and setup / operated social media accounts. It was also my role to offer my percentage of IPO funds back into the coin. Within the first 1.5 weeks I had already spent 5 btc on renting hash, supporting the price, hiring a developer for PoS fixes, paying for the merchant center backend, and server fees. I was not a lead dev by any means, but whoever controlled the ANN thread placed my name up as "lead dev" which is very misleading.

What happened to dCM?
Within a few days of our release, there was another coin (Harmony) that literally copied our ANN and tried to copy our success. This upset a few members of our team to the point of publicly addressing the issue in the Harmony forum. I think this is where the rift started within the team. There was a lot of big problems between KreativeKrypo and Bobsurplus that seemed to stem beyond what was happening with Harmony. Bobsurplus left the team and a lot of problems happened in public which drove our price below IPO level and breaking my buy support. At this point, it seemed the team stopped communicating as a group. Messages would go ignored or unanswered and the core team would be offline for days on end. I was locked out of the ANN thread and my name was moved up as a lead dev. I am still waiting and trying to figure out what happened to our plans. All of IPO money I've received is still being kept intact, unspent, and waiting for news on what's going to happen with it. A lot of people are calling the coin a scam, but I assure you that was not the intention at all. The coin fell like a house of cards due to FUD and it scared away the lead devs.

What is the future of dCM?
Honestly, similar FUD campaigns were used on Einsteinium which caused the price to drop heavily. I stuck through to make sure the coin didn't die and now I am spending extra time to rebuild EMC2 into something valuable for investors. Once Einsteinium is a success, I may take full control over dCM if the original devs don't come back. I'm not a quitter and I stand by everything I do. Please let me know if you have any more questions about dCM via private message.

Developing the future of crypto.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:07:33 AM

AhumanbeingX is a stand up guy everyone. If anything, he tried to save dcm more then any other party involved. I still hold emc2 and hope to be able to use them some day. Ryan's determination on emc2 from day one has been stellar. Please dont rag on Ryan regarding dcm.

He and I are the only two still using our accounts here on bct and he was never a man dev on dcm.

If you have questions and need to contact the dcm devs just PM me and I'll be more then happy to give you their contact info.

You rock ryan.

(--------)   <---- That's a bug hug from me to you brotha!

ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:41:23 PM

Eventho I voted, and am not really for PoS, I will continue to support this coin, as I still feel it has great potential. 

That being said, my P2Pool node is still up for those who would like to mine before the switch (see my sig for the url).

Also, my time permitting, I might be able to run a multipool as well.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
codmaster

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:23:41 PM

well i will keep faith in ryan then, just hard when you hear nothing for ages and he says result will be in the next day or so.....and hear nothing! hear these bad comments..... i dont care about other coins i care about this one, lets have more info and input and get things moving please!!!!
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:31:40 AM

well i will keep faith in ryan then, just hard when you hear nothing for ages and he says result will be in the next day or so.....and hear nothing! hear these bad comments..... i dont care about other coins i care about this one, lets have more info and input and get things moving please!!!!

+1

We have made it this far.. this is the floor we have been here before... I am here long haul :-)

Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:21:58 AM

What happened to dCM?
Within a few days of our release, there was another coin (Harmony) that literally copied our ANN and tried to copy our success. This upset a few members of our team to the point of publicly addressing the issue in the Harmony forum. I think this is where the rift started within the team. There was a lot of big problems between KreativeKrypo and Bobsurplus that seemed to stem beyond what was happening with Harmony. Bobsurplus left the team and a lot of problems happened in public which drove our price below IPO level and breaking my buy support.

I'm glad you got rid of bobsurplus.. his right wing extremist views and constant trolling would damage the reputation of any project he is associated with.
anyone can look at his profile to see just how mentally unstable the guy is.

crypto currencies can only grow and survive if they remain politically neutral.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: