Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:07:17 PM

A few points I want to make, I still believe in EMC2, I just don't fully believe in the team behind it.

Here are some changes I think need to be made and maybe the community can get behind them to make these changes a reality.

1- New Einsteinium.org website

The website you have now is seriously outdated. There has been so much info that needs to be added or deleted its crazy!

-testimonial from Walter Moss, this has been in your possession for 6 weeks. How come its not up on the site?

-2 of the 4 faces on the "team" page are no longer on the team. There have been bios and pics submitted by the new team members, how come these have not been updated?

-an actual working ticker that shows how many coins are set aside for donations. Not just who many this epoch has acquired.

- FAQ page... I mean seriously, the first question is "was emc2 premined" Is this seriously what you want non crypto people seeing when they get to the site?

-The HOME page talks about wormholes, digishield, premine and what not. Should the min page of the foundation website be focusing on that?

- I can go on and on but I'll leave it at that for now.

Diox has been working on a "new" site for what seems like since he joined the team 8 weeks ago. I mean, for real, in 8 weeks you could build a serious site. Where is it? Diox, care to answer this one?

Its now been 3 full weeks since you last said, it will be ready in a week. Since then 3 weeks past and all you said you were able to complete is 3 hours of work. LMAO.  How come you cant get things done unless the main dev is right there holding your hand? If he's there you get shit done, but if he's busy or focusing on something else you do nothing. I've had employees like you in the past. All of them ended up losers. You need to be able to work alone and in a team to get places in life my friend. You may want to jot that down so you don't forget.

Ok, I gotta get running now. I'm seriously late for the hockey game, starts in one hour, still gotta get there, park, stand in line, get some beer and grab my seats.. GO HABS GO.

I'll be back later with some other issue I believe need fixing and we can discuss them then!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:23:15 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 04:44:48 PM by etoque

A few points I want to make, I still believe in EMC2, I just don't fully believe in the team behind it.

Here are some changes I think need to be made and maybe the community can get behind them to make these changes a reality.

The website you have now is seriously outdated. There has been so much info that needs to be added or deleted its crazy!

-testimonial from Walter Moss, this has been in your possession for 6 weeks. How come its not up on the site?

-2 of the 4 faces on the "team" page are no longer on the team. There have been bios and pics submitted by the new team members, how come these have not been updated?

-an actual working ticker that shows how many coins are set aside for donations. Not just who many this epoch has acquired.

- FAQ page... I mean seriously, the first question is "was emc2 premined" Is this seriously what you want non crypto people seeing when they get to the site?

-The HOME page talks about wormholes, digishield, premine and what not. Should the min page of the foundation website be focusing on that?

Diox has been working on a "new" site for what seems like since he joined the team 8 weeks ago. I mean, for real, in 8 weeks you could build a serious site. Where is it? Diox, care to answer this one?

Its now been 3 full weeks since you last said, it will be ready in a week. Since then 3 weeks past and all you said you were able to complete is 3 hours of work. LMAO.  How come you cant get things done unless the main dev is right there holding your hand? If he's there you get shit done, but if he's busy or focusing on something else you do nothing. I've had employees like you in the past. All of them ended up losers. You need to be able to work alone and in a team to get places in life my friend. You may want to jot that down so you don't forget.

Ok, I gotta get running now. I'm seriously late for the hockey game, starts in one hour, still gotta get there, park, stand in line, get some beer and grab my seats.. GO HABS GO.

I'll be back later with some other issue I believe need fixing and we can discuss them then!

Im right with you,I trust this coin,but the team seems a bit useless since week right now.

I have sell 80% of my coin,looking for something else,maybe DRK or VTC...

Anyways ! Im excited to see the next team,maybe I will rebuy my bet.

also, Good games bob, GO HABS GO ! Smiley
poon4

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:35:38 PM

I had bought some coin on mintpal ,but the price make me so sad now
richardn1987

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:12:42 PM

Can somebody give a summery?
Miraged

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:43:30 PM

WTS... 3.5M EMC2.

PM me if you have interest in this.

I would be happy to hold that in a cold storage for you. EL8tgy8ibGGDXNDWKK2mmooiq3fT7TZHKq

I have no plans on selling any of my EMC2. I want to see where it is in a year or 2 before I do. These things take time to build.

STIPEND ● ● ● the Freelancer's Currency
 ▬▬ ● Proof of Stake / Masternodes   |  Beta ● ▬▬ 
ANN Thread Whitepaper Discord Twitter Medium
SnoopCn

Activity: 184

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:50:08 PM

Its now been 3 full weeks since you last said, it will be ready in a week. Since then 3 weeks past and all you said you were able to complete is 3 hours of work. LMAO.  How come you cant get things done unless the main dev is right there holding your hand? If he's there you get shit done, but if he's busy or focusing on something else you do nothing. I've had employees like you in the past. All of them ended up losers. You need to be able to work alone and in a team to get places in life my friend. You may want to jot that down so you don't forget.

+1!

Maybe it would be a good idea if the community takes over some/most of the work. I think together we could get this coin going again. What do you guys think? Smiley

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Essokinesis

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:48:05 PM

If you are serious about wanting to organize and help EMC2, come meet up at #EinsteiniumFoundation IRC Channel. If you do not have a IRC Client use this link: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/?nick=Einstein|?#einsteiniumfoundation
praxiscat

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 08:56:27 PM

The leadership structure is already in place, and the core dev never left the team. Some people came and went but a core group of us has been working on this, including the person who created the coin. We are not going to drop things just because one person quit publicly, and we are dedicated to continue working on this coin. There is a certain level of churn with organizations dependent on volunteers, a core group often sticks around, and others come and go. This has been the case for us as well.   Let me be clear once again, Bob left, not the core team involved. Those actually dedicated to the foundation and the coin are still around working on this despite what anybody else says. If you want to help us, you are welcome too.

The other issue is that the new website is done, and we are at the stage we need to fill out content before we deploy it. The content is not our web developers responsibility at this point. Once the content is done, the page will be deployed.

I should note one thing, if it is not already obvious, there was a hostile relationship between Bob and the Web Dev. There personalities clashed on more then one occasion. In some ways the personality clash acted as an impediment to accomplishing tasks.

As we said before, we welcome volunteers, as long as they are clear what they can do for us, and will work with us in a professional manner. We don't mind people who just want to accomplish a single task for us either. Again, the core group of us is still working on this, just because a single person quit publicly taking out their issues publicly on the board, does not mean those of us who are actually dedicated to the organization left.  

Einsteinium.org
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:05:49 PM

"FAITH"?  EMC2 is fundamentally rooted and supported by pure science, as such there is no need for "faith".

maybe you're ideals are such, but einsteinium is neither fundamentally rooted in nor supported by pure science.
All economic and financial systems (such as EMC2) are fundamentally "rooted in" and "supported by" very irrational and sometimes greedy human beings.

therefore, as with any other financial system such as the USD or Bitcoin, a great deal of Faith, Hope and Trust most certainly are needed.

with EMC2 you need to have Faith in the Cryptography and Community, you need to have Hope that the economy grows and you need to Trust that the coins you own are actually redeemable for something.

EMC2, like all CCs is fundamentally rooted on science, the evidence being:  the satashi paper, the algorithm, and the block chain; furthermore, it is also supported by science, the evidence being: the miner's taxing scheme, the wormhole, and the actual donation to scientific advancement.  

Although the science of literally creating money from nothing is open source and available to copy it isn't the science end of it that has the critical problems, it's the nonscience (nonsense) side of it with the overwhelming majority of problems, the side fraught with scams, wholesale theft, and hype.    

As for EMC2, before launch faith and hope was essentially all there was, after launch the two gave way to actual performance, as the performance record compiled the CC's character formed creating for it a level of cryptocurrency community trust (based on track record).  When performance dropped it wasn't because of any of the science, or even the standing plan, it was the arbitrary execution of the plan, the overmilking of the cash-cow, the cold shoulder given to miners seeking to improve, the lack of actual transparency, the failure of the magic memo to revitalize market value, and the last straw was the 'long-term focus' BS.  

The problem was with the nonscience side of things -- the science proves that too.

praxiscat

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 09:36:42 PM

So to start, these are new bounties. The previous ones our dev team already accomplished.

1. Make a dedicated Einsteinium Web Forum. 50,000 EMC2
2. Integrating BionC (CPU) into our Wallet - 50,000 EMC2
3. Integrating guiminer scrypt into the wallet. Gui miner must be able to connect to PtoP and Stratum -50,000 EMC2
4. Google+ and YouTube Tip Bot  50,000 emc2
5. First Merchant to accept EMC2. 25,000 emc2
6. Second Merchant to accept EMC2. 25,000 emc2

Einsteinium.org
airwalker2662

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:20:14 PM

"FAITH"?  EMC2 is fundamentally rooted and supported by pure science, as such there is no need for "faith".

maybe you're ideals are such, but einsteinium is neither fundamentally rooted in nor supported by pure science.
All economic and financial systems (such as EMC2) are fundamentally "rooted in" and "supported by" very irrational and sometimes greedy human beings.

therefore, as with any other financial system such as the USD or Bitcoin, a great deal of Faith, Hope and Trust most certainly are needed.

with EMC2 you need to have Faith in the Cryptography and Community, you need to have Hope that the economy grows and you need to Trust that the coins you own are actually redeemable for something.

EMC2, like all CCs is fundamentally rooted on science, the evidence being:  the satashi paper, the algorithm, and the block chain; furthermore, it is also supported by science, the evidence being: the miner's taxing scheme, the wormhole, and the actual donation to scientific advancement.  

Although the science of literally creating money from nothing is open source and available to copy it isn't the science end of it that has the critical problems, it's the nonscience (nonsense) side of it with the overwhelming majority of problems, the side fraught with scams, wholesale theft, and hype.    

As for EMC2, before launch faith and hope was essentially all there was, after launch the two gave way to actual performance, as the performance record compiled the CC's character formed creating for it a level of cryptocurrency community trust (based on track record).  When performance dropped it wasn't because of any of the science, or even the standing plan, it was the arbitrary execution of the plan, the overmilking of the cash-cow, the cold shoulder given to miners seeking to improve, the lack of actual transparency, the failure of the magic memo to revitalize market value, and the last straw was the 'long-term focus' BS.  

The problem was with the nonscience side of things -- the science proves that too.

Exceptionally well put. I do believe most of the issues you mentioned the community asked to be addressed, unsuccessfully. I am grateful that one of their team members showed me this ignorance while at 680 sat. I sold immediately and thankfully did not incur a loss. Many miners followed. The best part of this CC world is that you can make a decision to support whatever you want to be a part of, this team does not seem to care. This is the result of that indifference.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:21:10 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 04:54:34 AM by Bobsurplus

The leadership structure is already in place, and the core dev never left the team. Some people came and went but a core group of us has been working on this, including the person who created the coin. We are not going to drop things just because one person quit publicly, and we are dedicated to continue working on this coin. There is a certain level of churn with organizations dependent on volunteers, a core group often sticks around, and others come and go. This has been the case for us as well.   Let me be clear once again, Bob left, not the core team involved. Those actually dedicated to the foundation and the coin are still around working on this despite what anybody else says. If you want to help us, you are welcome too.

The other issue is that the new website is done, and we are at the stage we need to fill out content before we deploy it. The content is not our web developers responsibility at this point. Once the content is done, the page will be deployed.

I should note one thing, if it is not already obvious, there was a hostile relationship between Bob and the Web Dev. There personalities clashed on more then one occasion. In some ways the personality clash acted as an impediment to accomplishing tasks.

As we said before, we welcome volunteers, as long as they are clear what they can do for us, and will work with us in a professional manner. We don't mind people who just want to accomplish a single task for us either. Again, the core group of us is still working on this, just because a single person quit publicly taking out their issues publicly on the board, does not mean those of us who are actually dedicated to the organization left.  

With all due respect Chritine, I think you have some of the facts backwards. Firstly and foremost the personality clash between Diox and myself did not impede any tasks from getting done. What impeded the tasks was DIOX's lack of work ethic and argumentative nature!!! He always keeps saying things like "a new site wont bring people in" and "get me traffic to the site and i'll get it looking good" How can I refer potential investors to our site if it looks like shit, I'll just be wasting a good lead!!! I offered to pay out of my own pocket to hire a full time webdev, but Diox, begged and pleaded to not have a new webdev join the team even though we would have had the site up and running properly 3 weeks ago. I did nothing but help the team, be it covering legal fees, incorporation fees, PAYING DIOX, working the social media, contacting exchanges and keeping the team focused and on track.  I gave out over 1M emc2 to help giveaways and pay for services..

Really you're making me to be the bad guy and I don't think its just! Also, stop making it sound like I was not dedicated. I put in more time, money and effort then any other single person on the team, including yourself!

Thanks for throwing me under the bus!

Bob

EDIT: Maybe you should add the bounties to the bounty section in the OP, also an update there would work well too, the last update is about the wallet update.. That's over a 6 weeks old!
Also, what is the true number of coins to be mined, I read somewhere that the true number of coins will be around 700M. I can search for who said it and when but I think you'll already know who and when. Whats the deal with that?
matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:03:51 AM

With all due respect Chritine, I think you have some of the facts backwards. Firstly and foremost the personality clash between Diox and myself did not impede any tasks from getting done. What impeded the tasks was DIOX's lack of work ethic and argumentative nature!!! He always keeps saying things like "a new site wont bring people in" and "get me traffic to the site and i'll get it looking good" How can I refer potential investors to our site if it looks like shit, I'll just be wasting a good lead!!! I offered to pay out of my own pocket to hire a full time webdev, but Diox, begged and pleaded to not have a new webdev join the team even though we would have had the site up and running properly 3 weeks ago. I did nothing but help the team, be it covering legal fees, incorporation fees, PAYING DIOX, working the social media, contacting exchanges and keeping the team focused and on track.  I gave out over 1M emc2 to help giveaways and pay for services..

Really you're making me to be the bad guy and I don't think its just! Also, stop making it sound like I was not dedicated. I put in more time, money and effort then any other single person on the team, including yourself!

Bob

EDIT: Maybe you should add the bounties to the bounty section in the OP, also an update there would work well too, the last update is about the wallet update.. That's over a 6 weeks old!
Also, what is the true number of coins to be mined, I read somewhere that the true number of coins will be around 700M. I can search for who said it and when but I think you'll already know who and when. Whats the deal with that?
No where did she insult you in any way. She said you and Diox clashed more than once, and she didn't get into the nature of it, likely out of respect. She basically repeated what you said, you just felt the need to justify yourself further. You had disagreement with someone, that's what she said, that's what you said.

I'm sure the nature of your arguments were valid, but at very least, the other guy didn't make it his mission to sink a ship while leaving.

You made your point clear a while ago, I think you're good to go now.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:16:54 AM

Bob

No where did she insult you in any way. She said you and Diox clashed more than once, and she didn't get into the nature of it, likely out of respect. She basically repeated what you said, you just felt the need to justify yourself further. You had disagreement with someone, that's what she said, that's what you said.

I'm sure the nature of your arguments were valid, but at very least, the other guy didn't make it his mission to sink a ship while leaving.

You made your point clear a while ago, I think you're good to go now.

I never once said she insulted me, only that she threw me under the bus. Also, I think its fair to point out that the personality's between everyone on the team clashed with Diox and I have the skypes to prove it. Diox is an argumentative person, he's a kid. 22 YO and he thinks he knows it all. If this coin fails I blame DIOX and only DIOX. On a daily basis he would argue with everyone on the team at every chance he got. He kept throwing down everyones idea if it was not his own.

If you guys want a 22 YO big shot who cant work alone, and all he does is argue with the team members, running the team that's fine with me. But it will end up at zero with a bullet like Mr Wonderful says.
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:38:45 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 05:50:59 AM by Alphi

wow you really do live in a bubble don't you...

firstly:...the satoshi whitepaper is not a peer reviewed scientific document it is a theoretical white paper written by one or a group of interested parties. Theory may be the basis for scientific experimentation in some cases but theory itself is not science, its theory.

secondly: the crypto economy was not founded by OR developed by scientists, it was a grass roots movement built on ideology (beliefs) and economic theory and to some degree it is still very much influenced by ideology.

thirdly: the fact that a bunch of scientific wanna-be do gooders built their entire business funding model on this so called "science" and it is not working very well is clear evidence that it is not in fact a scientific experiment but nothing more than a social experiment.

forthly: just because something Funds scientific research does not make it fundamentally science based.. if that were the case then all governments in the world would be rooted in science (instead of just plain rooted) because they are the some of biggest organizations that fund scientific research.

fifthly: taxation is scientific evidence? that's news to me...  Grin

you may choose to believe that just because something has big words like wormholes and epochs which are used completely out of context that it has something to do with science but in reality it is nothing more than creative marketing and the colorful application of "science fiction".

you may be emotional and you may have some good points about what should be done to improve the situation but the mere fact that you are not able to step back and look at things objectively proves that you are not looking at it from a "scientific" perspective.

so please stop trying to make this an argument about Science vs so called "NonScience" because if it was then you wouldn't even be here making silly irrational comments. You would have simply accepted the results and then moved on to the next experiment.

Markets are all about confidence and human emotion they are all about putting a bunch of the most irrational people together and hoping that they can somehow divine the true value of something..

Science is about producing predictable, quantifiable and repeatable results. Crypto currency, on the other hand, is not.. its about making money and/or furthering an ideological agenda.

personally I like the idea of harnessing the power of irrational and greedy human beings for the sake of funding projects that further human development. that is why I still own some EMC2.. but I don't for one second pretend to myself that every coin I buy is based on a purely rational, logical and cold calculated formula...

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
spyro

Activity: 182

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:16:03 AM

Bobsurplus, please leave gracefully. You have sold the majority of your stake in the coin, it's obvious you are now just bitter and want to bring the EMC2 coin reputation down with you.

The points you have raised for your leaving are MUTE. Updating a website is the easiest part of the project, the mistake was allowing the argumentative 21 YR OLD to join the team. Get rid of him.

The conversations you have revealed here should not be public and should ONLY be read by the core team.

You are being so unprofessional! No one can take you seriously when you finish a post saying you don't have time to write more and have to go get some beers... outrageous!

tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:58:05 AM

is it dead yet? Tongue

How about now?
Lucif3r

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:55:08 AM

Bobsurplus, please leave gracefully. You have sold the majority of your stake in the coin, it's obvious you are now just bitter and want to bring the EMC2 coin reputation down with you.

The points you have raised for your leaving are MUTE. Updating a website is the easiest part of the project, the mistake was allowing the argumentative 21 YR OLD to join the team. Get rid of him.

The conversations you have revealed here should not be public and should ONLY be read by the core team.

You are being so unprofessional! No one can take you seriously when you finish a post saying you don't have time to write more and have to go get some beers... outrageous!

+1

As soon as the remained teams have sorted out all the issues and laid out new plan for the coin, we will be in strong position again.

DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE now!
sandga1987

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:19:17 AM

Here I have lost my 5 BTC, from 900-300, EMC2 is one of the very few investment case I failed, I would take him as the example to remember the lesson, as a qualified investors, I overestimated the ability of the EMC2 team, they are not a group of good developers, That's it, I have to admit that I failed, you should know I do. Embarrassed
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:50:46 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 04:17:09 PM by Bobsurplus

LOL, sold them all? I wish that was the case. I have over 3.5M emc2 in my bag! If its so easy to update then site then why did Christine say a few days ago that the site was ready and just needed content?HuhHuh? WTF?Huh its been worked on for months and just now they realize content is needed.. What a joke.

So next time you think I'm just trying to bring the coin down please think again. I'm trying to encourage change that will forever better the coin. The problem is you guys are all good with it staying the same...

Its fucking sad!!

Now its time to get ready, start my day and end up at the bell center tonight to watch my beloved Habs get their ass's kicked again. At lesst there's going to be beer!

Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: