Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85285 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

As far as I understand it exists as a kind of social network, within which users can make different content, yes?

Today, FidelityHouse is a content aggregation platform that combines crowdsourcing journalism and information focused on social networks.
That is right, yes? that's exactly what i said. This is a specific platform on which you can find the information of interest or share it with other users yourself.

In a sense, yes, it is. But the task of this project is much more obscure than simply offering content to users.
Well, what is the mission of this project, if you know about it, then share it, I want to figure out what kind of project it is and what advantages it can give to other users.
Well, one of the main features is the ability to earn on the original content. That is, placing it in the framework of this platform you get a profit.

Hmm ... Interesting suggestion. And what exactly is this profit made of? Well, I mean how the content is assessed, and how much profit does the author receive?
Well, I think that it depends on the originality of the content, if your content is interesting and relevant, then accordingly it will give you a profit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

I would also like to note that this is not limited only to the generation of content. It is rather a draft copyright protection project.
kittencake

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:43:48 PM

I would also like to note that this is not limited only to the generation of content. It is rather a draft copyright protection project.

In what sense? That is, does it use the blockchain network to regulate legal aspects between content authors and consumers?
magaman

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

As far as I understand it exists as a kind of social network, within which users can make different content, yes?

Today, FidelityHouse is a content aggregation platform that combines crowdsourcing journalism and information focused on social networks.
That is right, yes? that's exactly what i said. This is a specific platform on which you can find the information of interest or share it with other users yourself.

In a sense, yes, it is. But the task of this project is much more obscure than simply offering content to users.
Well, what is the mission of this project, if you know about it, then share it, I want to figure out what kind of project it is and what advantages it can give to other users.
magaman

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

In what sense? That is, does it use the blockchain network to regulate legal aspects between content authors and consumers?
Exactly, I believe that the blockchain network will make it possible to most effectively combat copyright infringement and will allow authors to feel more secure.
kittencake

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

Exactly, I believe that the blockchain network will make it possible to most effectively combat copyright infringement and will allow authors to feel more secure.

But after all, there are already a lot of various agencies dealing with the issue of copyright and who succeed in doing this quite successfully, is this proposal relevant to the market now?
magaman

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

But after all, there are already a lot of various agencies dealing with the issue of copyright and who succeed in doing this quite successfully, is this proposal relevant to the market now?
I think yes, this is relevant. The technology of the blockchain will allow realizing the functionality of which did not exist before and will allow protecting the content more actively.
kittencake

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

I think yes, this is relevant. The technology of the blockchain will allow realizing the functionality of which did not exist before and will allow protecting the content more actively.
Where does such confidence come from? You are so confident about all this talking, because this is something new, we do not know whether it will work exactly as it should in theory.
magaman

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

Where does such confidence come from? You are so confident about all this talking, because this is something new, we do not know whether it will work exactly as it should in theory.

Dude, I just believe in technology, and besides, the project has experience. They have achieved great success in their country and decided to present something more and I believe them!
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

I watched the video with the creator of the project and it inspired me very much, thank you very much that the creators of the project are working and really bring something new to this industry.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

I watched the video with the creator of the project and it inspired me very much, thank you very much that the creators of the project are working and really bring something new to this industry.

What kind of video are you talking about? You can share the link to this, I would like to have a look at this if it is really so
alimosavi

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

What kind of video are you talking about? You can share the link to this, I would like to have a look at this if it is really so
Hold on this video I'm talking about. It is strange that you did not see it, it is available in the website and in the description of the thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-seC-kek
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

Hold on this video I'm talking about. It is strange that you did not see it, it is available in the website and in the description of the thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-seC-kek

I guess I just watched it carelessly and did not pay attention. This is really very inspiring and causes pleasant emotions when viewing.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

I guess I just watched it carelessly and did not pay attention. This is really very inspiring and causes pleasant emotions when viewing.
Exactly. I am very pleased to see how such a small company could grow into such a large project, and now they will expand even more, I support it!
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

certainly interesting and useful idea of the project. but I know there are similar companies that help authors and their content. Will this project be able to compete with others at a decent level?

CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:00:45 AM

certainly interesting and useful idea of the project. but I know there are similar companies that help authors and their content. Will this project be able to compete with others at a decent level?
It's a very good question. The idea has its important part, but I think what makes the difference belongs to each team. Transparency, ease of use of the interface, reward value can be important points for a project.

kittencake

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.
magaman

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!
kittencake

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:48:25 AM

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: