Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85288 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors

I know that many people write to the project about what mission they set for themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

About this project write new articles every day, various publications. I think that such success among users will work on the project and develop it without the participation of developers.

FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology, since the foundations of the editorial project, making it simultaneously accessible to independent authors

I know that many people write to the project about what mission they set for themselves when they decide to create a new product and introduce a new technology to the market of a certain area in which they operate.

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:39:08 AM

FidelityHouse's mission is twofold and integrated: to provide independent authors or community members and digital publishers with a large set of innovative services related to intellectual property distribution and protection

In addition, they are working to become one of the main original and high quality content aggregation platforms at the international level, capable of attracting and retaining authors and industry influential people who change the world's media.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

I think it will be interesting to the community, because many people have many hobbies and hobbies that they want to share with people and get feedback for their work.

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

Yes, people also want to find new acquaintances with people who have similar hobbies and are engaged in similar activities. It will be useful for such users for personal development.

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

Consolidated experience of the Italian project, born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance. This technology will develop the project very quickly and confidently.

The project will be developed and aimed at becoming a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content offering services aimed at their attribution.
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

As I understand it, this project carries a dual mission. They want to not only protect the copyright of content creators, but also provide a convenient platform for distributing this.

Is it real? And where did you read the information about it, I did not see any mention that they would position their platform as a content aggregator.
Dude, it seems to me that you just didn’t study the white paper carefully enough, because I took this information from there, try to study it more dullly.

Probably you are right, I have looked at this project too superficially and have already begun to make hasty conclusions, thanks for telling me about this, I will definitely get acquainted with this project in more detail.
Of course, dude. First you need to study in detail all the details of the project and then ask questions in the thread, this is correct. After all, all the answers are already in white paper or on the website, you can just read it.
Careful reading of the whitepaper brings all the necessary explanations. There the developers explain their project and how they planned it. For those who have some curiosity and do not have time and readiness to read they may ask here. Let's be tolerant!

That's right, this is the use of Thread here, indeed some people are lazy to read the whitepapaer and ask is the right solution, for the FidelityHouse project admin should accept it well

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognition, will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year in a few years.
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

The project team FidelityHouse big well done! who did not understand the initial information will always find the answer from the team - it's great when such feedback!!! guys, I think this project need more than a simple name so that people hear and remember forever, not if you want to rename your project? Wink

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognition, will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year in a few years.

Very interesting facts. I hope that developers as often as possible will delight their community with interesting facts about actual information about their project and its success!
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

I understand that this project offers something for authors and users, but I do not fully understand how it works, can you explain to me?
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

I understand that this project offers something for authors and users, but I do not fully understand how it works, can you explain to me?

Of course, this allows authors to create original content and get real profit for it with the help of built-in advertising. Everything is very simple.
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

Of course, this allows authors to create original content and get real profit for it with the help of built-in advertising. Everything is very simple.
But I read that the project pays great attention to copyright, and that this is practically one of the important elements of the project, how does it work?
Fanatic

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

But I read that the project pays great attention to copyright, and that this is practically one of the important elements of the project, how does it work?

Well, the initial verification of the content passes through the automated service of this project, before publishing the content is also checked by the moderators so that they can evaluate the usefulness of the material.
kittencake

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:04:51 PM

Well, the initial verification of the content passes through the automated service of this project, before publishing the content is also checked by the moderators so that they can evaluate the usefulness of the material.
Moderators? what moderators are and why should authors be sure of their composition? What will happen if the moderators do not appreciate the content?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: