Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:50:31 AM

Of course, users will be able to choose their own interests and get exactly that information that they want to get. There is a special an algorithm that analyzes the text, ensuring a constant and dynamic update of interests in all areas.
Wow. It looks great. I think this is exactly what people want to get. So, all updates will include only information and posts from the platform or there will be connected other social medias also?

Yes, there will be a connection between different social medias. User will get updates from different sources like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Every registered user can follow any possible interest and receive real-time updates.

I like this project more and more. Wait a minute. Do you want to say, that there will be an unlimited number of interests or users will be restricted? I hope that users will have access to all information.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

Yes, of course. Fidelityhouse developers really care about their public. Users won’t be limited to choose their interests. Thanks to this platform you can get all possible informations in few clicks.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:00:08 AM

Yes, of course. Fidelityhouse developers really care about their public. Users won’t be limited to choose their interests. Thanks to this platform you can get all possible informations in few clicks.

It is amazing. I hope this platform will find its own niche on the current market place. I believe that we need independent, honest and fair information sharing. Fidelityhouse is really necessary.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

As I understand this project, comes from Italy. I want to know how it will influence on the projects architecture. Will all countries around the world have access to this platform or there will be some limits?
MakuSoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:10:12 AM

As I understand this project, comes from Italy. I want to know how it will influence on the projects architecture. Will all countries around the world have access to this platform or there will be some limits?

I don’t think that Italian origin will somehow influence on the platform. It only means that developers checked their idea on autochthone market and they are ready to launch it on the world market. Of course, there will be no limits.
CJGoodings

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:15:06 AM

I don’t think that Italian origin will somehow influence on the platform. It only means that developers checked their idea on autochthone market and they are ready to launch it on the world market. Of course, there will be no limits.
It is so great that this platform will be accessible all over the world. Unfortunately, in some countries are close many popular data portals are blocked. I think fidelityhouse can improve this situation.
MakuSoto

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:20:15 AM

It is so great that this platform will be accessible all over the world. Unfortunately, in some countries are close many popular data portals are blocked. I think fidelityhouse can improve this situation.
You are right. Besides, users will be able to know each other and many different authors. I think it will be a great chance to develop the same information sharing system all over the world.
CJGoodings

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

You are right. Besides, users will be able to know each other and many different authors. I think it will be a great chance to develop the same information sharing system all over the world.

I’m extremely inspired by this idea. I believe that time has come to change the world and I am sure that this project could make it. I am really excited what happen next. Can you tell me about their plans?
MakuSoto

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:30:45 AM

I’m extremely inspired by this idea. I believe that time has come to change the world and I am sure that this project could make it. I am really excited what happen next. Can you tell me about their plans?
CJGoodings

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

Thanks for your help. Now I know more about this project and I will tell about it to my friends. I want to stay tuned and won’t miss any news. I want to know everything.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:29:25 PM

Thanks for your help. Now I know more about this project and I will tell about it to my friends. I want to stay tuned and won’t miss any news. I want to know everything.
As I see the project causes a some stir. Already more than 50 pages of the text were written. Not a bad result Smiley
I think that it is necessary to look at the conditions of sale in more detail. And did they have bounty campaign?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MakuSoto

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:13:02 PM

Fidelityhouse is special project for me. I know all problems of this industry and I really hope that this project will be able to resolve it. Content creators really deserve to be cared about.
simplymieke

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

Fidelityhouse is special project for me. I know all problems of this industry and I really hope that this project will be able to resolve it. Content creators really deserve to be cared about.

I agree with you. I like this idea and the way it is supposed to be realized. I believe in this idea, but I am afraid that this project could have some serious issues on the crypto market. This industry is too unstable.
MakuSoto

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

I agree with you. I like this idea and the way it is supposed to be realized. I believe in this idea, but I am afraid that this project could have some serious issues on the crypto market. This industry is too unstable.

Maybe you are right but I can’t agree that Fidelityhouse team won’t be able to go through. They have serious background and experience. It all will help them to make it rock. I think you should read some reviews to become more confident.
simplymieke

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

Maybe you are right but I can’t agree that Fidelityhouse team won’t be able to go through. They have serious background and experience. It all will help them to make it rock. I think you should read some reviews to become more confident.

I am just very meticulous person. I need to be sure about the project for 100% and sometimes it is too difficult. What reviews do you mean? I want to know more about this project. Can you send some to me?
MakuSoto

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

Of course, I will help you. Recently I have watched this video and I am pretty impressed. I hope you will find it interesting too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcdLGih8XG8
simplymieke

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

Of course, I will help you. Recently I have watched this video and I am pretty impressed. I hope you will find it interesting too.

Wow. It is so great that crypto community accepts this project so much. I think they will reach the top and I hope everything will be easy for them. Maybe there is something more that I can watch.
MakuSoto

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:45:08 PM

Wow. It is so great that crypto community accepts this project so much. I think they will reach the top and I hope everything will be easy for them. Maybe there is something more that I can watch.

Of course, this is an interesting article from fidelityhouse medium profile. I hope you will like as much I like. 
https://medium.com/fidelityhouse/forbes-talk-about-fidelityhouse-ico-dd7b13ef41bb
simplymieke

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

Of course, this is an interesting article from fidelityhouse medium profile. I hope you will like as much I like. 
https://medium.com/fidelityhouse/forbes-talk-about-fidelityhouse-ico-dd7b13ef41bb

OMG. It so amazing that fidelityhouse is noticed even by Forbs. I think it is a great success for this project. Forbes talks only about a handful of crypto project as far as I know about it.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

I am so impressed by the pace of development of this project. I think this one of the most perspective and fast-growing projects in this industry. I hope Fidelityhouse team will be able to continue their activity in the same direction.

I am sure about these people. They have a great experience in social networks. Also, I am sure they are enough educated and talented to make this project better than many others.

I want to know more about fidelity house team. I wonder where I can find more information about these people. Can you help me whit this problem? I guess there is supposed to be some additional sources.
Many project information and team finds on the website. The team is entirely Italian because this project was born many years before in Italy and was intended only for this space. Blockchain technology allows it to globalize and pretends to be as successful as Italy.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: