Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44719 times)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

Guys, let me share with you a very good Technical analysis !

It clearly shows where BTC is going, take a look Smiley

So always sell BTC for Jarvis?

Well we are still in a good zone Smiley Of course you can wait to buy JRT when BTC is higher, if it goes higher (nobody can know the future).

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

Well we are still in a good zone Smiley Of course you can wait to buy JRT when BTC is higher, if it goes higher (nobody can know the future).

Well its everybody's hope that crypto markets would shine again though I still have my reservations on these past few days positive uptrend. Well never know what will happen in this inherently volatile crypto markets so I guess we must wait and see.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

Oh, i'm surprised how many reactions the post has caused.
I thought of it as a funny graphic and not so serious. (at least for today  Grin )

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

Yeah hahaha at the end was a funny post made by the community manager, maybe someone misunderstood his ( or her) intention, too much seriousness in this forum lately?

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

I appreciate your effort to draw that chart but I don't sell Bitcoin for anything. Jarvis is an interesting project because of its features and that's why I am around here. I will pick up JRT once it will be available on exchange with fiat money. Investing in exchange is best hedge against volatility I do agree with you. How much has been raised by the way so far as no open statistics so far.
dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

I appreciate your effort to draw that chart but I don't sell Bitcoin for anything. Jarvis is an interesting project because of its features and that's why I am around here. I will pick up JRT once it will be available on exchange with fiat money. Investing in exchange is best hedge against volatility I do agree with you. How much has been raised by the way so far as no open statistics so far.

It is already since the beginning of the ICO TGE that one can buy JRT, against local money.

And, take advantage of the 30% bonus until December 23rd!
After that, the ICO will be held in March from 20% in the first week.
Enjoy, because the more you have, the higher the income value will be !
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

Considering a big part of the features for the hybrid exchange can be taken from the existing trading platform, how many people do you think you will need on the payroll?

I am asking because many ICOs have burnt through their money this year on their huge team while somehow not producing anything.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

Considering a big part of the features for the hybrid exchange can be taken from the existing trading platform, how many people do you think you will need on the payroll?

I am asking because many ICOs have burnt through their money this year on their huge team while somehow not producing anything.

And yes, many startups have not been trained, have not had a professional employee on business management.

Jarvis is very professional in this field too.
DMT has been in existence for 11 years.
The founder of DMT is Jarvis_Edge the pseudonym.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

actually, the market is too variable and oscillating, maybe it's better to wait and buy jarvis tokens when they are listed on exchange with fiat
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:40:33 PM

It is already since the beginning of the ICO TGE that one can buy JRT, against local money.

When "local money" is said, which currency are you referring to? It should be taken into account that we are in many different locations, and in my country, for example, I do not yet have a quick crypto / local currency integration. Would it be USD and EUR, or any more available?
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:58:28 PM

When "local money" is said, which currency are you referring to? It should be taken into account that we are in many different locations, and in my country, for example, I do not yet have a quick crypto / local currency integration. Would it be USD and EUR, or any more available?

You'll have your answer here:
https://tge.jarvis.exchange
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

It is not an advice, it is just my personal analysis Smiley

I'm not really sure on the short term is where btc is going, maybe further on, everything os still uncertain.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:22:27 AM

actually, the market is too variable and oscillating, maybe it's better to wait and buy jarvis tokens when they are listed on exchange with fiat

If people will recognize the potential of Jarvis then you will get less tokens for fiat later on for sure especially with the current bonus.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

If people will recognize the potential of Jarvis then you will get less tokens for fiat later on for sure especially with the current bonus.

But if we stick to the trend that exists today, then I think it will be the opposite. I mean what is happening now. And bonuses for early investors did not save from price reduction in the market, in many projects. Therefore, this is an assumption.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

possibly, but the demand is high, you won't see ICO prices once listed.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

So technical analyses says buy jarvis Cheesy

If a random twitter guru post this, people would probably buy a lot Smiley

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:54:02 PM

Oh, i'm surprised how many reactions the post has caused.
I thought of it as a funny graphic and not so serious. (at least for today  Grin )

Actually it was a funny graphic with a serious analysis Smiley The plan to sell worked so far, with a trading setup (double bottom).

But the plan was serious Smiley

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

But if we stick to the trend that exists today, then I think it will be the opposite. I mean what is happening now. And bonuses for early investors did not save from price reduction in the market, in many projects. Therefore, this is an assumption.

Very true! Bonus does not help a lot since after an ICO, tokens has lost a lot... so bonus does not really count anymore. However, we are preparing an article for january that shows that depending on the bonus, it is still more interesting to buy during an ICO.

Bonus does not only mean "30% more token". It can also be more revenue (as example the revenue pool we are doing for ICO participants); it can be reduced fees, higher referral, etc. You can give a lot of value to ICO participants, that someone who will buy on an exchange will never get.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:02:18 PM

Hello Smiley

So at the moment, you can send us EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, etc. any currency is a accepted by wire (we take the fees on our side); by card, using changelly, or another similar website, you can buy using EUR or USD.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

Hello, to get the stats you should open an account with tge.jarvis.exchange.

But to save you time:

40,381 USD has been raised so far during the 4 weeks of the presale. $0 have been spent in marketing (no PR, no ads, etc.).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: