Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 12:19:47 AM

I appreciate your effort to draw that chart but I don't sell Bitcoin for anything. Jarvis is an interesting project because of its features and that's why I am around here. I will pick up JRT once it will be available on exchange with fiat money. Investing in exchange is best hedge against volatility I do agree with you. How much has been raised by the way so far as no open statistics so far.

Hello, to get the stats you should open an account with tge.jarvis.exchange.

But to save you time:

40,381 USD has been raised so far during the 4 weeks of the presale. $0 have been spent in marketing (no PR, no ads, etc.).

4 weeks and only $40,381 USD? market really not friendly right now.
but, since jarvis has done with private sale, i still believing this project with unique feature they have. waiting for MVP

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:29:09 AM

To tell people to sell their BTC for a Jarvis reward token that pays rewards based on the revenues of an exchange that hasn't launched yet is irresponsible. Even after it does launch in March of 2019 the planned licensing from the EU is not scheduled for 7 more months after that in Q4 of 2019. So if someone were to sell all their BTC for Jarvis tokens now or in January, how does that move hedge anything and what security is offered by Jarvis that Jarvis tokens will be worth enough to hedge a move like that? This comment was not very well thought out. I'd suggest some damage control.

This comment was very well thought out.
Jarvis-Edge the pseudonym, it has been on the market for more than 11 years. They know about analysis. Even if the analyses are different between crypto currency and forex.

What he meant was that we are in a pull back of a downward trend and therefore selling BTCs on a downward trend of a pull back is a good thing. Now he talked about converting to JRT because here we are talking about Jarvis the ICO. So he's not going to say sell BTC for Fiat. If JRT then brings in income, it means selling to live better as a supplementary income.

At this point, JRT is theoretical as well as the dividends.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

To tell people to sell their BTC for a Jarvis reward token that pays rewards based on the revenues of an exchange that hasn't launched yet is irresponsible. Even after it does launch in March of 2019 the planned licensing from the EU is not scheduled for 7 more months after that in Q4 of 2019. So if someone were to sell all their BTC for Jarvis tokens now or in January, how does that move hedge anything and what security is offered by Jarvis that Jarvis tokens will be worth enough to hedge a move like that? This comment was not very well thought out. I'd suggest some damage control.

This comment was very well thought out.
Jarvis-Edge the pseudonym, it has been on the market for more than 11 years. They know about analysis. Even if the analyses are different between crypto currency and forex.

What he meant was that we are in a pull back of a downward trend and therefore selling BTCs on a downward trend of a pull back is a good thing. Now he talked about converting to JRT because here we are talking about Jarvis the ICO. So he's not going to say sell BTC for Fiat. If JRT then brings in income, it means selling to live better as a supplementary income.

At this point, JRT is theoretical as well as the dividends.

I have to agree with Chris here. These kinds of statements are very dangerous as you are basically promising rewards which the almighty US government does not like for good reasons.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

I appreciate your effort to draw that chart but I don't sell Bitcoin for anything. Jarvis is an interesting project because of its features and that's why I am around here. I will pick up JRT once it will be available on exchange with fiat money. Investing in exchange is best hedge against volatility I do agree with you. How much has been raised by the way so far as no open statistics so far.

It is already since the beginning of the ICO TGE that one can buy JRT, against local money.

And, take advantage of the 30% bonus until December 23rd!
After that, the ICO will be held in March from 20% in the first week.
Enjoy, because the more you have, the higher the income value will be !

So pre-sale will be finished at 23rd December and than will be pause until March and main sale? Why ICO planned for MArch as  kost of people expecting market grow in January?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

Considering a big part of the features for the hybrid exchange can be taken from the existing trading platform, how many people do you think you will need on the payroll?

I am asking because many ICOs have burnt through their money this year on their huge team while somehow not producing anything.

And many enstablished crypto companies had to cut employees, talking about Steem for example, 70% of them if I recall correctly. I don't even know how they make a revenue in the first place

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

Considering a big part of the features for the hybrid exchange can be taken from the existing trading platform, how many people do you think you will need on the payroll?

I am asking because many ICOs have burnt through their money this year on their huge team while somehow not producing anything.

And many enstablished crypto companies had to cut employees, talking about Steem for example, 70% of them if I recall correctly. I don't even know how they make a revenue in the first place

it's normal to do that during a recession/bear market. that's why it's important not to expand too much during bull market.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

It is already since the beginning of the ICO TGE that one can buy JRT, against local money.

And, take advantage of the 30% bonus until December 23rd!
After that, the ICO will be held in March from 20% in the first week.
Enjoy, because the more you have, the higher the income value will be !

So pre-sale will be finished at 23rd December and than will be pause until March and main sale? Why ICO planned for MArch as  kost of people expecting market grow in January?

Hello, https://medium.com/@jarvisedge/announcement-changes-to-bounty-and-extended-pre-sale-d902ad280c5

A lot of people asked us to wait 2019 because they will earn a "end-of-the-year" prime or something similar.

January is often a good month for stocks market, not sure for crypto Smiley Anyway, we have decided to extend the presale period for a month to let the one who wouldn't be able to join us in december, to do it in january.

Then, why March, well we want to make a pause in the fundraising process, to focus more on the product: running an ICO is very time consumming and take most of our ressources.

We would like to launch a product, even in beta, to announce all the partnership we are not authorized to mention at the moment (they all want us first to launch something, even a mobile wallet).

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

By the way, this is the article we spoke about last time : https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/how-multimillion-ico-projects-made-us-lose-our-sense-of-reality-a91aef3efae9

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

it's normal to do that during a recession/bear market. that's why it's important not to expand too much during bull market.

This is what distinguishes a good project (with a smart team) from others. It's easy to spend a lot of money for staff etc. when the tokens from the devs funds are worth a lot and you raised tens of millions during your tokensale. Now during this bear market you have to spend your funds wisely to survive. There was this news a couple of weeks ago about SirinLab, a project that raised 158 million (!!!) and now only have enough funds left for a year!
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

This is what distinguishes a good project (with a smart team) from others. It's easy to spend a lot of money for staff etc. when the tokens from the devs funds are worth a lot and you raised tens of millions during your tokensale. Now during this bear market you have to spend your funds wisely to survive. There was this news a couple of weeks ago about SirinLab, a project that raised 158 million (!!!) and now only have enough funds left for a year!

It's terrifying how much inability some teams have. Every good housewife who has to plan the money for some monthes has more expertise sometimes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

It's terrifying how much inability some teams have. Every good housewife who has to plan the money for some monthes has more expertise sometimes.

Now it's a pretty complicated solution, that requires high effort, time and money.
so, now this situation is not entirely clear
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

Hello guys!

Almost everyday we are running a small contest on our Telegram, for 25, 50 or 75 tokens depending on the difficulty of the question.

I will post here all the answers, and if you want to participate, please join our Telegram : https://t.me/jarvisexchange

The question of the day was:
"In the "sending" screen, what is the role of the "BTC" logo near by the recipient field ?"

The answer is:
Thanks to the Jarvis Exchange in the backend, you can chose sending BTC to an ETH address Smiley

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

I saw the screenshots and they are pretty amazing. But, I am curious to know more about how bitcoins can be sent to an eth address?
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

I saw the screenshots and they are pretty amazing. But, I am curious to know more about how bitcoins can be sent to an eth address?

Not that complicated, few wallets can implement this quite easily by integrating the ShapeShift exchange.

So how to do? Pretty easy actually.

User send BTC to an alternative address. When BTC are received, they are converted into ETH, and ETH are sent to the recipient address. It can be long, so to make it faster, and to make it instant, we use again the famous escrow function. BTC are held into escrow, a BTC/ETH rate is kept during the tx (a bit less than the exchange rate). Since BTC are held into escrow, some BTC are borrowed to a LP, which will exchange it off-chain for ETH, and send the ETH directly to the recipient Smiley

Then, the clearing happens. And voilà !

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:58:11 PM

Not that complicated, few wallets can implement this quite easily by integrating the ShapeShift exchange.

So how to do? Pretty easy actually.

User send BTC to an alternative address. When BTC are received, they are converted into ETH, and ETH are sent to the recipient address. It can be long, so to make it faster, and to make it instant, we use again the famous escrow function. BTC are held into escrow, a BTC/ETH rate is kept during the tx (a bit less than the exchange rate). Since BTC are held into escrow, some BTC are borrowed to a LP, which will exchange it off-chain for ETH, and send the ETH directly to the recipient Smiley

Then, the clearing happens. And voilà !

It seems a very cool feature having a seamless integration of various cryptocurrencies and a useful one too. In this sense, I like JARVIS's solid concepts and fundamentals which I think will be driving force for success of this project.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

We raised most of the funds in the summer/fall 2017; a lot of this money has already been used for the exchange development, the software licenses we bought, the regulation / legal fees, + salaries of the team, developping prototypes etc.

But yes it was a very good start!

This was some private sale? How much funds were collected so far? And at which stage exchange development right now? Which job done already?

It was a private sale, with 202 participants.

So what we have done :

Centralized Exchange backend: fully done

Brokerage license: fully done

Jarvis Trader v1.0 (Trading platform) UI: 40-60% done

Jarvis Wallet v1.0 (Digital wallet): 30% done

We have prototypes of BTC and ETH wallet, FX and Crypto trading platform.

When will be available MVP or demo version for public view? What you mean by "FX and Crypto trading platform" ? You will have 2 platforms (for crypto and Forex) ?

Imagine a combo Wink
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

Guys, let me share with you a very good Technical analysis !

It clearly shows where BTC is going, take a look Smiley

So always sell BTC for Jarvis?
No his not telling to sell but to invest it on jarvest and avoid losing a lot if bitcoin falls down again because jarvis offers a revenue sharing with its holders.

What makes you so sure Jarvis won't fall down once it's listed? Best to spread

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

considering that many of the features can be taken from the already existing trading platforms i do not think that the project will need many workers, all the companies that have exaggerated with the expenses in the bull phase of the market are now making staff reductions...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

No his not telling to sell but to invest it on jarvest and avoid losing a lot if bitcoin falls down again because jarvis offers a revenue sharing with its holders.

I'm not sure about the reward distributions of JRT, or what rewards are running now, but an initial drop should always be expected when working with bounty hunters, I would use this strategy a little later
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

I'm not sure about the reward distributions of JRT, or what rewards are running now, but an initial drop should always be expected when working with bounty hunters, I would use this strategy a little later
After distribution they usually will experience a lot of decline in their value, because usually there will be a lot of participants who sold their bounty results first. This is common but I expect Jarvis overcome this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: