Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44709 times)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:05:37 PM

Kinda lost track of the roadmap? When can we expect Jarvis to open its doors again?

Hello,

initially we were supposed to launch in q1, but due to the fund raising results we were forced to reduce our burnrate and slow down the development to align with our finances. We keep working hard on it to do not impact to much the roadmap, but many things will need to be changed. However, if the roadmap changes it does not mean to delay everything but to reverse priorities and to start launching other components first. As example we wanted to launch our decentralized exchange and dapp browser by the end of the year, we will maybe start with that and finish with the centralized exchange.

So it's easier to launch a decentralised exchange rather then a centralized one? Order books will be decentralized? I prefer a centralized solution or it will be slow like forkdelta

Well, as said in the WP, it is just the centralized exchange, but without holding users funds.

So it has the same speed of transaction, same fees, same liquidity.

It uses escrow with the same principle as a state channel.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:08:52 PM

an interest of 7% per year is very tempting but i also think is very risky i can not see the benefits for jarvis from the partnership with celsius...

First of all, the partnership is in a form of a white label, so the network will be fully integrated to Jarvis, therefore it will attracts way more user. Do you know any broker that pays you 7% per year and gives you access to Forex and a debit card?  Cool

Second, Jarvis earns 1% of users deposit, per year. So 1M users (our goal in 3-5 years) depositing 2500 euros in average will generate for us a revenue of 25M euros... so also for us, and for token holders, it is a very good way to generate revenues.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:10:42 PM

Can you explain me what is Celsius wallet? This is your wallet? So why I dont see this wallet on your site in this way? Or what relation your exchange have with Celsius wallet?

Easy: you deposit funds inside their network; your funds go to a multi-sig BitGo wallet, ultra secured. You receive an interest every monday, and you can withdraw your asset at any moment (if it is below 20k usd worth of assets, if no you have to warn them before). So it is a saving account, basically, with returns up to 7.10% a year.

By depositing your asset there, you can also use them as collateral to borrow money.

ok, thank you. But how this can help jarvis exchange? What main goal of your partnership with their wallet?

Where does the interest come from? 7% interest per year is huge but there must be some risk otherwise everyone would do it.

Liquidity! Exchanges, brokers, projects (like us) always need liquidity. As example Jarvis needs a lot of liquidity to provide Forex or for a fiat gateway. And we are ready to pay up to 10% a year for that. So Companies like Jarvis pays up to 10% a year to companies like Celsius, Celsius gives back 7% to the user, and keep the rest. Actually Celsius keeps 20% of the interests earned, giving back 80% back to customers.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:12:17 PM

Kinda lost track of the roadmap? When can we expect Jarvis to open its doors again?

Hello,

initially we were supposed to launch in q1, but due to the fund raising results we were forced to reduce our burnrate and slow down the development to align with our finances. We keep working hard on it to do not impact to much the roadmap, but many things will need to be changed. However, if the roadmap changes it does not mean to delay everything but to reverse priorities and to start launching other components first. As example we wanted to launch our decentralized exchange and dapp browser by the end of the year, we will maybe start with that and finish with the centralized exchange.

Decentralized exchange sounds good. There is still no good one out there so if done right you could grab most of the market share.
so due to the funds raised perhaps below expectations you have slowed down a bit the development of the project, however, the decentralized exchange and the dapp browser by the end of the year is not bad at all as objective...
As good as it is, even though it doesn't reach the funds it wants, the team continues to develop even though it's a bit late, because I don't need to worry, and it's good that we wait for the latest information from the JARVIS project.

can you disclose how much funds you generated including from your extension sale? and how much is enough to normalize your developmental phase as you stated many things might change because of what you achieved from the sale?

So we still need: 40k for the wallet, 60k for the exchange, and 200 to 500k for the operational part of the exchange. If we do not have enough for the exchange, we will go for plan B, and mainly rely on 3rd party at the beginning, raising additional funds later during the year, and launch the exchange.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:13:15 PM

Hello,

There are many decentralized exchanges but no-one of them has solid volume. Do you think you can attract enough volume to decentralized exchange?

Good question. Is Jarvis  planning to partner with market makers?

Yes, we actually are discussing at the moment with very big MM to provide Fx and Crypto liquidity to both Centralized and semi-DEX.

Do you all know how this things work with liquidity? Or you would like an article about it?

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:14:40 PM

Hello,

There are many decentralized exchanges but no-one of them has solid volume. Do you think you can attract enough volume to decentralized exchange?

Definitely yes, DEX has a poor UX and slow processes. Semi-DEX has all the good features of a DEX and of a CEX, without any of the bad sides.

Also, with scaling solutions like state channel as example, Dex will become as competitive as Cex.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:16:24 PM

We have a HUGE gift for our contributors...

Very often we hear people who love the project saying: “I will definitely use Jarvis, but I will wait until your token is listed on an exchange so I can get more tokens” because they assume the price of the token will drop, just like in other projects.

It is true that if someone buys now for 1000 dollars they will get 10 000 tokens, while if they buy on an exchange after a 70% fall, for $1000 they will get 33 000 tokens…

And since the token delivers a revenue you may think that someone with 33 000 tokens will get 3.3 times more revenue… except it doesn’t work like this.

💰 Why you should buy the JRT during the ICO and not after it is listed on an exchange?

⛳️ Because even if the price falls from 85%, you will win way more revenue by participating in the ICO.

Discover how we reward ICO participants...

https://medium.com/@jarvisedge/its-still-better-to-buy-during-the-ico-than-on-an-exchange-here-s-why-cfb37486d828

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:18:15 PM

can you disclose how much funds you generated including from your extension sale? and how much is enough to normalize your developmental phase as you stated many things might change because of what you achieved from the sale?

So we still need: 40k for the wallet, 60k for the exchange, and 200 to 500k for the operational part of the exchange. If we do not have enough for the exchange, we will go for plan B, and mainly rely on 3rd party at the beginning, raising additional funds later during the year, and launch the exchange.

So this means you need to raise at least a total of 300k USD at this point to launch the exchange as planned? Or can you lauch it with the 60k alone?

I know it's better to be always optimistic but I like it that you already have a plan B in case the sale doesn't go as you hope.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:55:35 PM

Many projects have failed and were abandoned because of a lack of a B plan, it really makes me more hopeful, but with the recent market reaction, I think it's possible that these 60k multiply by a more pleasant sum
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:33:16 PM

So this means you need to raise at least a total of 300k USD at this point to launch the exchange as planned? Or can you lauch it with the 60k alone?

I know it's better to be always optimistic but I like it that you already have a plan B in case the sale doesn't go as you hope.

60k alone will be enough to finish all the code and hire a support team. But we will need to have liquidity in the exchange so it will not be enough to run it and to hire more people.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:34:38 PM

Many projects have failed and were abandoned because of a lack of a B plan, it really makes me more hopeful, but with the recent market reaction, I think it's possible that these 60k multiply by a more pleasant sum

Well, plan B and C, whatever happens, Jarvis will be launched. Even with delay. We are not here to take the cash and do something else after. We are here to stay, and to dedicate our life to this project, and this technology called Blockchain.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:41:10 AM

We have a HUGE gift for our contributors...

Very often we hear people who love the project saying: “I will definitely use Jarvis, but I will wait until your token is listed on an exchange so I can get more tokens” because they assume the price of the token will drop, just like in other projects.

It is true that if someone buys now for 1000 dollars they will get 10 000 tokens, while if they buy on an exchange after a 70% fall, for $1000 they will get 33 000 tokens…

And since the token delivers a revenue you may think that someone with 33 000 tokens will get 3.3 times more revenue… except it doesn’t work like this.

💰 Why you should buy the JRT during the ICO and not after it is listed on an exchange?

⛳️ Because even if the price falls from 85%, you will win way more revenue by participating in the ICO.

Discover how we reward ICO participants...

https://medium.com/@jarvisedge/its-still-better-to-buy-during-the-ico-than-on-an-exchange-here-s-why-cfb37486d828

One question, if i buy from ico; i will get %14 of share and %10 of the share. But if i sold tokens, i won't get any share and %10 will be the buyers.

So that means if ico buyers sell, %14 of the share will rise. Like 100m tokens sold on ico which is sharing %14 and 90m sold, that means 10m token is sharing %10. Am i right?

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:52:18 AM

60k alone will be enough to finish all the code and hire a support team. But we will need to have liquidity in the exchange so it will not be enough to run it and to hire more people.

but you did not answer how much you have on hand right now? you mentioned only your additional financial requirements. but appreciate the transparency of how you want to allocate the funds that you will be receiving. $300k is really not much. i believe you can raise that amount. good luck!
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:13:14 AM

I was studying the revenue sharing formula which means if you want 14% of share from revenue then need to buy during ICO and must hold those tokens. If somehow holder needs to liquidate for any reason will fall in the category of 10% which for general holders. That quoted part of the article explains a lot in itself and it is up to buyer where he sees more profit during sale or post ICO era. Frankly speaking 10% is still very good for many people those keep their money working non stop.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:34:16 PM

How exactly does stock lending work? Why would anyone want to lend stocks? What do you gain from that?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:50:20 PM

They fail because they only plan to go ahead if a certain amount of financial goal is reached whereas Jarvis was going to happen even if they made 0 from their ICO.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:43:58 PM

How exactly does stock lending work? Why would anyone want to lend stocks? What do you gain from that?

Which posting is your question related to?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:41:43 PM

from how much i read it was collected much less than the expectations but still enough to try to launch the exchange with the support of other platforms (new partnership?) is always good to be far-sighted and have a plan b...
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:21:01 AM

Can you explain me what is Celsius wallet? This is your wallet? So why I dont see this wallet on your site in this way? Or what relation your exchange have with Celsius wallet?

Easy: you deposit funds inside their network; your funds go to a multi-sig BitGo wallet, ultra secured. You receive an interest every monday, and you can withdraw your asset at any moment (if it is below 20k usd worth of assets, if no you have to warn them before). So it is a saving account, basically, with returns up to 7.10% a year.

By depositing your asset there, you can also use them as collateral to borrow money.

ok, thank you. But how this can help jarvis exchange? What main goal of your partnership with their wallet?

Where does the interest come from? 7% interest per year is huge but there must be some risk otherwise everyone would do it.

Good question, nothing is free in this world
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:22:19 AM

Hello,

Good question. Is Jarvis  planning to partner with market makers?

Yes, we actually are discussing at the moment with very big MM to provide Fx and Crypto liquidity to both Centralized and semi-DEX.

Do you all know how this things work with liquidity? Or you would like an article about it?

Which MMs are you partnering with?

An article is always a good thing.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: