Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

I get the feeling theirs a lot of new money getting into the project since the 2 new listings, and the airdrops structure makes it also really well done to drive sales of tokens as well to unlock the airdrop which i think was a really smart way of handling it

The cryptocurrency sector is undergoing great transformation I believe a lot of project will revisit their approach to doing business and given the fact that the community need to get mass adopted I expect a lot of improvement

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

I get the feeling theirs a lot of new money getting into the project since the 2 new listings, and the airdrops structure makes it also really well done to drive sales of tokens as well to unlock the airdrop which i think was a really smart way of handling it

You can check up market cap of Covalent on crytorank for daily trading volume and market cap.  They got listed on cryptorank a few weeks back.
Btw bitcoin and most altcoins prices has been going up, Since COVA is listed, it’s volume and price would keep pumping. It’s best time to get more cova tokens because it’s low. 

COVA Airdrops was a nice idea from the team. It helped build a solid community. Btw I think there should be a way to keep airdrop in check to prevent price dump by airdrop hunters.

What I thought to and it will also give them good trading activity and volume on bitmax. I hope huobi will be able to follow the steps of bitmax.

Both exchanges must be aware of the current market stance. Certainly not the first time a coin is listed on huobi or BitMax. Huobi team must have a way to limit dumping not with bots but something more acceptable.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

You can check up market cap of Covalent on crytorank for daily trading volume and market cap.  They got listed on cryptorank a few weeks back.
Btw bitcoin and most altcoins prices has been going up, Since COVA is listed, it’s volume and price would keep pumping. It’s best time to get more cova tokens because it’s low. 

COVA Airdrops was a nice idea from the team. It helped build a solid community. Btw I think there should be a way to keep airdrop in check to prevent price dump by airdrop hunters.

What I thought to and it will also give them good trading activity and volume on bitmax. I hope huobi will be able to follow the steps of bitmax.

So on the one hand you are saying that the airdrop helped building a solid community, and on the other hand you are saying that airdrop receivers should be restricted from selling?

How many tokens did Airdrop participants get anyway? I doubt that they can really "dump" the price.

The tokens are only trading a few days now, it just takes some time for the price to stabilize.

I’ll say the prices is pretty stable when you compare that with the market trend.  Also, most airdrop tokens are locked. Last one on BitMax was locked just to keep a stable price. Although USD Value is a little lower,  Eth and btc value is higher
thats the main point out here! most of the token being traded in exchange are from COVA official as there is no token flying around to cause a dump! the current price is being manipulated by the crypto market not by any indivisual!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

Definitly i think the airdrop tied to with the other events going on was a smart move to finally get some attention from outside the small community and really get things working finally

You're absolutely right, they have been issuing out nice updates that has attracted a lot of ears to the community and attaching the airdrop announcement to it was a really wise move and the good thing about it is, they attached the airdrop process to a very good exchange that its trending at the moment, which is bitmax, overall, they are doing very well
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

Hello everyone,
I bought a few COVA Tokens on BitMax.io. It was easier than I expected. Just a few steps and I was done. I think COVA tokens would be worth a lot more in the future.  Can anyone suggest a safe wallet to store COVA tokens?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:02:53 PM

I still don't understand exactly how the circulating supply is calculated.

Right now 30% of the 20% from the private sale is unlocked, right? So that's 6% of the total supply. Team tokens are still locked completely. Founding reserve should be unlocked completely, right (10% from total supply)? From the 4% of the Huobi voting rewards, 1/3 are unlocked. So that's another 1.33...% from total supply. Block rewards, advisors and Ecosystem tokens should still be vested.

So all in all right now 17,33..% of the 6.5 billion tokens should be unlocked. That would mean the circulating supply is now 1.126 billion. That would mean the circulating supply from Cryptorank is just a rough estimation? Or did I miscalculated something?

Wait did Huobi trading begin? I thought it was only bitmax. Regarding the circulating supply I think your understanding is correct. However keep in mind the amount they have unlocked and the amount they have set for marketing and promotion within bitmax.

Yeah right Huobi trading started Dec 21 and also bear in mind too that the airdrop distribution might have also increased "circulating supply" even though the bulk of the supply are locked under the COVALCK asset column

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

Hello everyone,
I bought a few COVA Tokens on BitMax.io. It was easier than I expected. Just a few steps and I was done. I think COVA tokens would be worth a lot more in the future.  Can anyone suggest a safe wallet to store COVA tokens?

Indirectly you have participated in the token airdrop. Yeah I believe the two exchanges that cova is listed on are the two best exchanges.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Right now 30% of the 20% from the private sale is unlocked, right? So that's 6% of the total supply. Team tokens are still locked completely. Founding reserve should be unlocked completely, right (10% from total supply)? From the 4% of the Huobi voting rewards, 1/3 are unlocked. So that's another 1.33...% from total supply. Block rewards, advisors and Ecosystem tokens should still be vested.

So all in all right now 17,33..% of the 6.5 billion tokens should be unlocked. That would mean the circulating supply is now 1.126 billion. That would mean the circulating supply from Cryptorank is just a rough estimation? Or did I miscalculated something?

Wait did Huobi trading begin? I thought it was only bitmax. Regarding the circulating supply I think your understanding is correct. However keep in mind the amount they have unlocked and the amount they have set for marketing and promotion within bitmax.

Yeah right Huobi trading started Dec 21 and also bear in mind too that the airdrop distribution might have also increased "circulating supply" even though the bulk of the supply are locked under the COVALCK asset column

From what I understand Airdrop tokens should be part of the section "Foundation Reserve (Marketing, PR, Business Development)" and all tokens from this section are unlocked as far as I know. So the Airdrop on BitMax shouldn't increase the number of tokens in circulation.
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

Hello everyone,
I bought a few COVA Tokens on BitMax.io. It was easier than I expected. Just a few steps and I was done. I think COVA tokens would be worth a lot more in the future.  Can anyone suggest a safe wallet to store COVA tokens?

Indirectly you have participated in the token airdrop. Yeah I believe the two exchanges that cova is listed on are the two best exchanges.

Yes I have. More reason why I preferred BitMax to huobi. Also, I bought a good quantity on COVA tokens today and wouldn’t want to sell anytime soon. Hopefully, it’ll be worth so much in few months.   

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

Hello everyone,

You’re lucky. BitMax certainly looks like a better option with an opportunity to be a part of 3 000 000COVA  Token although the tokens would be locked. Btw I hold my COVA tokens on my imtoken wallet. I won’t advise you hold you Tokens on an Exchange, imtoken Sir ledger wallet are safe.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

Hello everyone,

I asked Same question on BitMax Group on telegram and team suggested imtoken wallet. There could be other good and safe wallets. You can find out more option you have on Cova telegram group, here’s a link;  t.me/covalentofficial

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

From what I understand Airdrop tokens should be part of the section "Foundation Reserve (Marketing, PR, Business Development)" and all tokens from this section are unlocked as far as I know. So the Airdrop on BitMax shouldn't increase the number of tokens in circulation.

That's good to know because i was a bit worried concerning the issue of airdrop and how it has negatively affected a lot of brands, i have been following Cova for a while now and with all their implementations and announcements, one can easily see the creativity behind the brand, just like i earlier stated, they seem to have gotten everything planned out in favor of the brand
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks for sharing such information I am very pleased with your positive feedback I will advise you store the token in ethereum mew since you want to hold for long

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

That's good to know because i was a bit worried concerning the issue of airdrop and how it has negatively affected a lot of brands, i have been following Cova for a while now and with all their implementations and announcements, one can easily see the creativity behind the brand, just like i earlier stated, they seem to have gotten everything planned out in favor of the brand

Well, the amount of tokens that they are airdropping is pretty small compared to the total supply. For example, the second airdrop on BitMax is capped to 30.000 COVA. That's around 0.64 ETH worth of tokens at the current market price.
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks for sharing such information I am very pleased with your positive feedback I will advise you store the token in ethereum mew since you want to hold for long

Yes. COVA token hodlers would be rich in few months when COVALENT PROTOCOL get much anticipated adoption. COVA:// features would easily get more popular than https:// because of its privacy features.

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

I see the website from https://covalent.ai/ very simple and aimed at the purpose of making the coin.
But if the advisor is correct, Mr. Ji Tian, who has become a Bitfinex investor and Zcash consultancy, will he be sure to succeed Covalent?

Your question has been answered now and COVALENT has been listed in Huobi and BitMax.
I think this advisor Ji Tian is really very experienced so he can pass Covalent listings on the HUOBI Exchange. dammnnn !!!

https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-will-list-on-huobi-global-on-dec-21st-510f84f17f1a

https://www.huobi.com/en-us/exchange/?s=cova_btc
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

I see the website from https://covalent.ai/ very simple and aimed at the purpose of making the coin.
But if the advisor is correct, Mr. Ji Tian, who has become a Bitfinex investor and Zcash consultancy, will he be sure to succeed Covalent?

Your question has been answered now and COVALENT has been listed in Huobi and BitMax.
I think this advisor Ji Tian is really very experienced so he can pass Covalent listings on the HUOBI Exchange. dammnnn !!!

https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-will-list-on-huobi-global-on-dec-21st-510f84f17f1a

https://www.huobi.com/en-us/exchange/?s=cova_btc
Good to see Huobi Listed and Opened trading pair as well! Now COVA got a Mid volume and Large Volume website in its bag which is good for a project still in development phase!
Ace44

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

Well, the amount of tokens that they are airdropping is pretty small compared to the total supply. For example, the second airdrop on BitMax is capped to 30.000 COVA. That's around 0.64 ETH worth of tokens at the current market price.

That's indeed small and a good way to incentivize their promotion/awareness campaign, unlike the norm where the whole place will be littered with the token, such negatively affects a brand and i'm glad to see that team knows about this, hence the massive reduction in such and the delivery of little quantity of airdrops, love the proactive nature of the brand
Sozialtourist

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

That's indeed small and a good way to incentivize their promotion/awareness campaign, unlike the norm where the whole place will be littered with the token, such negatively affects a brand and i'm glad to see that team knows about this, hence the massive reduction in such and the delivery of little quantity of airdrops, love the proactive nature of the brand

Yeah, with that amount of tokens airdrop hunters won't have a big effect on the current price. But as you said, it's still a good way to get people interested and maybe research a bit about the project.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 08:50:21 PM

Hello everyone,

You’re lucky. BitMax certainly looks like a better option with an opportunity to be a part of 3 000 000COVA  Token although the tokens would be locked. Btw I hold my COVA tokens on my imtoken wallet. I won’t advise you hold you Tokens on an Exchange, imtoken Sir ledger wallet are safe.

I used to have this fear before but not anymore since I learnt of the disadvantages of not holding in the exchange wallet, besides BitMax exchange have a great security for their wallet

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: