Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

I think this is the best project ranking on its quick adoption. More partners trying to get in. Each day there’s an exciting announcement of adoption in a different industry. What do you think would come next?

Their listing on bitmax and release of their public testnet came out at the right time. They have kept to their word about giving us good updates.

Yes I agree with you. It’s the best project of the year and also really undervalued. No ICO just private sales but keeps s stable 1 eth : 32000 COVA.
What’s the rate on BitMax today?

Current price is 0.0000285 ETH per token. Still a bit lower than the 0.00003125 ETH, which was the private sale price.

It’s up now. And I think it’s bonus price time is over. Seems it’s heading for the moon, trading above private sale price. Main Rt is going to be a blast.

Yes. I had to compare. I think whales are trying to come in. COVA trading is growing at a pace more faster than we expected it. I like that there are multiple parts of COVA project; it’s trading and it’s real time use in Data management.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:53:50 AM

I get the feeling theirs a lot of new money getting into the project since the 2 new listings, and the airdrops structure makes it also really well done to drive sales of tokens as well to unlock the airdrop which i think was a really smart way of handling it
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:37:56 AM

I have been following COVA project for some time now. Unique features and smart strategies from the team made it a success.
Covalent is listed and trading on BitMax.io and huobi. I already opened a trading account on both Exchange, which of these, would be a better exchange to trade on?

I think its a matter of preferences, what is good for me may not be good for you but personally, i will love to check out what's like to trade on bitmax, which is a new platform and not just that but also the partnership arrangement that it has with Cova, so it will be a good place to start trading the token and not to mention the great volume of trading that comes with the platform
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:16:08 AM

I think this is the best project ranking on its quick adoption. More partners trying to get in. Each day there’s an exciting announcement of adoption in a different industry. What do you think would come next?

Their listing on bitmax and release of their public testnet came out at the right time. They have kept to their word about giving us good updates.

Yes I agree with you. It’s the best project of the year and also really undervalued. No ICO just private sales but keeps s stable 1 eth : 32000 COVA.

Current price is 0.0000285 ETH per token. Still a bit lower than the 0.00003125 ETH, which was the private sale price.

It’s up now. And I think it’s bonus price time is over. Seems it’s heading for the moon, trading above private sale price. Main Rt is going to be a blast.

Yes. I had to compare. I think whales are trying to come in. COVA trading is growing at a pace more faster than we expected it. I like that there are multiple parts of COVA project; it’s trading and it’s real time use in Data management.
what makes you worry? about the price of COVA that is far from personal prices, try to see now the price of COVA has exceeded personal prices and this is because the growth in market prices has rise again. now 0.00003326 ETH 33% is a tremendous increase, now you only need to buy some COVA tokens on the market.
ning_aric

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:38:45 AM

I get the feeling theirs a lot of new money getting into the project since the 2 new listings, and the airdrops structure makes it also really well done to drive sales of tokens as well to unlock the airdrop which i think was a really smart way of handling it

You can check up market cap of Covalent on crytorank for daily trading volume and market cap.  They got listed on cryptorank a few weeks back.
Btw bitcoin and most altcoins prices has been going up, Since COVA is listed, it’s volume and price would keep pumping. It’s best time to get more cova tokens because it’s low. 

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

We could wait and see what turns with current market condition leaning towards a bullish trend. let us see what happens in a weeks time. I think the volume should also be considered in all of this.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:20:43 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 12:34:37 PM by Sozialtourist

It's a bit up now on BitMax, yes. But the price on Huobi is at 0.000029 so still under the private sale price (could be a possibility for arbitrage though). It's way too early for the 'to the moon' calls.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

I see that trading on Bitmax is finally open. There have been some trades already. I will also buy a few thousand Cova Tokens today. The price is also very cheap... but probably not for long.
Did you mean to say that Cova is already tradable on BitMax exchange? I didn't get your point, could you explain little bit about it?

Yeah they have started trading for sometime but it's good it came quite early as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

You can check up market cap of Covalent on crytorank for daily trading volume and market cap.  They got listed on cryptorank a few weeks back.
Btw bitcoin and most altcoins prices has been going up, Since COVA is listed, it’s volume and price would keep pumping. It’s best time to get more cova tokens because it’s low. 

I still don't understand exactly how the circulating supply is calculated.

Right now 30% of the 20% from the private sale is unlocked, right? So that's 6% of the total supply. Team tokens are still locked completely. Founding reserve should be unlocked completely, right (10% from total supply)? From the 4% of the Huobi voting rewards, 1/3 are unlocked. So that's another 1.33...% from total supply. Block rewards, advisors and Ecosystem tokens should still be vested.

So all in all right now 17,33..% of the 6.5 billion tokens should be unlocked. That would mean the circulating supply is now 1.126 billion. That would mean the circulating supply from Cryptorank is just a rough estimation? Or did I miscalculated something?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

I still don't understand exactly how the circulating supply is calculated.

Right now 30% of the 20% from the private sale is unlocked, right? So that's 6% of the total supply. Team tokens are still locked completely. Founding reserve should be unlocked completely, right (10% from total supply)? From the 4% of the Huobi voting rewards, 1/3 are unlocked. So that's another 1.33...% from total supply. Block rewards, advisors and Ecosystem tokens should still be vested.

So all in all right now 17,33..% of the 6.5 billion tokens should be unlocked. That would mean the circulating supply is now 1.126 billion. That would mean the circulating supply from Cryptorank is just a rough estimation? Or did I miscalculated something?

Wait did Huobi trading begin? I thought it was only bitmax. Regarding the circulating supply I think your understanding is correct. However keep in mind the amount they have unlocked and the amount they have set for marketing and promotion within bitmax.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

probably the news of their successful launch of Public TestNet is making the difference! and with this much development on going Main net should launch pretty soon! and when it does, price will go skyrocket for sure!!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

We could wait and see what turns with current market condition leaning towards a bullish trend. let us see what happens in a weeks time. I think the volume should also be considered in all of this.

Yea, the market seems to be following same pattern as the previous ones in the past years but we never can tell what it will be in the coming days/weeks, we all want to see the market improve and deliver productive projects that will not only make the blockchain industry known but also open doors that will embrace users from the conventional system
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

Happy holidays to all COVA token holders. I am happy to have found a nice project at its early stages. Helps to appreciate its progress. Another great news: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/covalent.
Cova daily trade can be found on coingecko.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

Happy holidays to all COVA token holders. I am happy to have found a nice project at its early stages. Helps to appreciate its progress. Another great news: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/covalent.
Cova daily trade can be found on coingecko.

Thanks for that. I’ll expect an exciting announcement from Covalent team soon to make the holidays memorable. Maybe a partnership or airdrop. Lol.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

COVA Airdrops was a nice idea from the team. It helped build a solid community. Btw I think there should be a way to keep airdrop in check to prevent price dump by airdrop hunters.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

COVA Airdrops was a nice idea from the team. It helped build a solid community. Btw I think there should be a way to keep airdrop in check to prevent price dump by airdrop hunters.

What I thought to and it will also give them good trading activity and volume on bitmax. I hope huobi will be able to follow the steps of bitmax.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

Definitly i think the airdrop tied to with the other events going on was a smart move to finally get some attention from outside the small community and really get things working finally
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:51:26 AM

What I thought to and it will also give them good trading activity and volume on bitmax. I hope huobi will be able to follow the steps of bitmax.

So on the one hand you are saying that the airdrop helped building a solid community, and on the other hand you are saying that airdrop receivers should be restricted from selling?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Sozialtourist

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

So on the one hand you are saying that the airdrop helped building a solid community, and on the other hand you are saying that airdrop receivers should be restricted from selling?

How many tokens did Airdrop participants get anyway? I doubt that they can really "dump" the price.

The tokens are only trading a few days now, it just takes some time for the price to stabilize.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

How many tokens did Airdrop participants get anyway? I doubt that they can really "dump" the price.

The tokens are only trading a few days now, it just takes some time for the price to stabilize.

I’ll say the prices is pretty stable when you compare that with the market trend.  Also, most airdrop tokens are locked. Last one on BitMax was locked just to keep a stable price. Although USD Value is a little lower,  Eth and btc value is higher

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: