Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4230 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

I just found this and it’s interesting. Also reading all through the page, you could see the interest in a risk free money back guarantee project. If a project as his exit then it’s what investors need. It’s about bringing more investors into a solid project that got lots of features to offer the world and not just a listing profit.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

I think it's a great idea. if it's risk free to invest in the project which guarateed to return you investments. It should be more projects like that. I wish that next ICOs will use the same thing.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

An investment MUST come with some measure of risk. If you guys are saying that the risk is reduced is a different ball gain, but risk-free is out of it. IMO, it just a marketing strategy.
Crypto, mainly ICOs are already risky! This whole year, many many ICO scammed! Knowing this risk, people are loosing interest in Investing into projects!
So if they get a option to exit the project if they feel the project is not worth their investment, why shouldn't they choose it?
There is always a risk in investing any ICO project. After all, no one gives any guarantees that in a year this ICO project will still exist and develop. This is just a promise about returning ETH in a year, and promises, as always, may not be fulfilled. However, it’s good that this ICO team is doing at least something for some guarantees. Other ICOs do nothing in this direction at all and simply cheat.

Honestly I don't blame others who are sceptical about the risk free promises of the project. Some might have been victims of scam ico. Even I was a victim too. I don't know this project to vouch for them but I believe in what they are trying to achieve. And as it is said above, everything is a risk.
In order for one to achieve big, you must be a risk taker. I haven’t heard of project that guarantees refund or giving one option to back out if they feel the project is  not worth investing in. Everyone will definitely choose such option.

Yea, just like i usually say, life itself its a risk and if anyone intends to invest in any business, he/she should be prepared to loose its money, yea, that's the hard fact, even when a project is considered very viable, my point is, you don't invest without having in mind that something bad may actually happen and you have your mind set in preparedness for such, that's if it eventually happens

I think we got a bigger picture here too.
There’s the risk and the fact the project team is trying to protect investors from the risk. I think we understand that. Then there is the project they offer. That way we can tell that the project team could protect investors from the event when things goes sideways.
I think the project aim of bring Transport and Advertising together is splendid and doing it in a region where it could be appreciated and has a growing embracing economy for CryptoCurrency use is amazing. All things in place, this looks like a good project.

I think that is why ICOs are trying different models that protect the investors. Now I also think ICOs should protect themselves as well. One model that might seem effective is to sell directly through an exchange. I think that could work here as well.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

Got busy for the whole day and just came to check how the discussion is here. And also mainly how many of the members really support this idea. To my surprised, many are much surprised about this announcement by the project and still I could not conclude anything honestly.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

I think it's a great idea. if it's risk free to invest in the project which guarateed to return you investments. It should be more projects like that. I wish that next ICOs will use the same thing.

risk-free investment and security are the two great things that would give investor reasons to invest and have a great assurance that their money will work for them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:24:52 PM

An investment MUST come with some measure of risk. If you guys are saying that the risk is reduced is a different ball gain, but risk-free is out of it. IMO, it just a marketing strategy.

Of course it's a marketing strategy. They are trying hard to sell their tokens. And they seem to have enough confidence in their project that they can offer something like that.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

Of course it's a marketing strategy. They are trying hard to sell their tokens. And they seem to have enough confidence in their project that they can offer something like that.

Marketing strategy? Yes. But i  think they are also going to try and fulfil this by refunding investors funds if they do not reach the required conditions they set.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

When icos will have a specific model of return on investment and the market will be more stable only then I can trust my money to them.

It is a great market strategy for such project, But one should note that, every investment come the same Risk factor upon investment in the market, they may have a lot of Capital out lay if in case the market drops and such coin was affected by the drop. i may have some reservation on such strategy   on ICO posting. Market is Volatile, it is unpredictable. i may jump later but not until the market be more stable as posted.good luck guys.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

there are always risk in investment. the ICOs plan are perfect but it is not always what they expect will happen. there will always unexpected problem that will occur.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

If there is a money back guarantee backed by concrete contracts then this is the right step in the right direction. This will most certainly bring a lot of credibility into play which an absolutely necessary commodity in this industry considering the high level of scams and failed projects. With this concept and idea, it certainly will be a confidence booster going into the ICO.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

I really do not understand. The project sounds very promising, but the promise that risk-free investment sounds very suspicious. If they freeze all the money raised from the ICO until they run the mainnet. So where money do they develop the project before the mainnet launch or if that proves they have money so why do they need ICO?

I'm no part of team but you've raised a big concern. I'm thinking in this direction, maybe the money collected so far have been liquidated and set to be used for project development  Huh Then the money coming in now will be used for future project expansion and development as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:38:26 AM

there are always risk in investment. the ICOs plan are perfect but it is not always what they expect will happen. there will always unexpected problem that will occur.

Yeah agree on you, risk is always connected in business it depends on how will the project and the company decide what will be the outcome of the project, also having this kind of Marketing strategy will attract a lot of investor in the other hand there is a chance that the some investor will get scared because , the risk-free investement may turn into the scam like others
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:40:40 AM

I really do not understand. The project sounds very promising, but the promise that risk-free investment sounds very suspicious. If they freeze all the money raised from the ICO until they run the mainnet. So where money do they develop the project before the mainnet launch or if that proves they have money so why do they need ICO?

I'm no part of team but you've raised a big concern. I'm thinking in this direction, maybe the money collected so far have been liquidated and set to be used for project development  Huh Then the money coming in now will be used for future project expansion and development as well

I'd imagine it comes down to trust, you can talk to the team and see if you trust them as everyone should do with every project, the difference here is that the team has said they are willing to gaurantee and return funds that the investor decides against, i'd imagine this is the case here because yes they have to use the funds to develop the project, that doesn't mean they can't reconvert to crypto to send refunds if theirs people who aren't happy i guess.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:48:51 AM

I think it's a great idea, but I don't really believe it. Investment is always a risk. Sometimes the risks are greater and sometimes less but they always are. I think it's a marketing hoax.
Here you get two options actually! One is take the Bonus alonh with the risks that comes with it, and another is Say good bye to the bonus with the investment made in a Risk free mode!

Both options are indeed great. This is the first time I am seeing such strategy. But what effect do you think it will have on the project when people decide to withdraw their funds, will it affect the development?

Good question buddy, It's also came to my mind what if some people wanted to withdraw their money instantly that time. Does that thing will really going to affect them or not? Maybe if it's just few investors left it will not going to affect anything big but what if most of them do it?

At your service
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:44:57 AM

I really like their idea about the risk free investments because their investors will going to have a two choices for their investment which is if you're not going to take the risk free investments option you will receive some bonuses and if you like it you will receive 0 bonus but assure your investments.
There is a reason there are no free risk investments in any part of the world and that is because it is impossible to guarantee such a thing there is always going to be risk, at least other projects are honest about the volatile nature of the market in which you are participating, to me this is nothing but a marketing tactic to try to bring more investors and it seems it is working.
kendedes

Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:14:32 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!
When the project fully running, i think many people will love it.
Especially these days where the price of many coins dropping, having no fee on the transaction could also cut the expense of transaction in cryptocurrency.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

Thank you!
Especially these days where the price of many coins dropping, having no fee on the transaction could also cut the expense of transaction in cryptocurrency.

One of the best projects I've come up with because of their excellent offers is also one of the first to see that there is a risk-free investment that I think is one of the ways to diversify the next projects especially to the ICOs.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

I really like their idea about the risk free investments because their investors will going to have a two choices for their investment which is if you're not going to take the risk free investments option you will receive some bonuses and if you like it you will receive 0 bonus but assure your investments.
There is a reason there are no free risk investments in any part of the world and that is because it is impossible to guarantee such a thing there is always going to be risk, at least other projects are honest about the volatile nature of the market in which you are participating, to me this is nothing but a marketing tactic to try to bring more investors and it seems it is working.

You're absolutely right, its just that, at the moment, the blockchain industry has been notorious in scamming people, not like its not happening in the traditional settings but for the fact that the blockchain industry is new, makes it a point of attraction, the effect of which is making many people stay off the industry, till such problems are rectified, the industry will not reach its full potential
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

The raw project that did not deserve confidence. They spent ISO only in the month of July, they have not yet implemented anything, and you are proposing to invest.
A very good decision to invest in something that has not yet proven itself. The interview may be a regularly paid advertisement. I'd rather wait for the solution to this problem from the team of eth.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

Dear community,

Thank you!

Yeah, for use a lot of people will actually like this kind of project since both the driver and the client can have an extra coin by just watching ads and rating the driver. Its a Win-win to the both partcipant and the coins they collected can be exchange with other cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: