Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:51:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4230 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

there are always risk in investment. the ICOs plan are perfect but it is not always what they expect will happen. there will always unexpected problem that will occur.

This is definitely the reality. But in this market, if the project is announcing such schemes, I have my own questions. On the hand, I am an ardant follower of this project for long time now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

there are always risk in investment. the ICOs plan are perfect but it is not always what they expect will happen. there will always unexpected problem that will occur.

This is definitely the reality. But in this market, if the project is announcing such schemes, I have my own questions. On the hand, I am an ardant follower of this project for long time now.
It seems to me that with the current state of the cryptocurrency market, we must be very careful if we want to pay attention to the new ico companies. There is a big risk of losing your money and also in vain, because the result will be 0.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

Risk-free ICO sounds nice, but something tells me that this is simply not realistic!
A very accurate remark, very short and very precise definition. In any case, today, many investors understand this and react very intelligently to such ICOs, despite what they used to do before, they simply invested in the name and in the pictures.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

It is a new concept R-ICO - Reversal ICO or it is not? Because Reversal ICOs are made by smart-contract while Risk-Free ICO doesnt mean anything!

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

the idea is probably good enough but difficult to implement in our reality
plus - there is no investment without risk, such promises are always alarming
and not every investor wants his investments to simply "lie down" for a year without working

Yea, you are right and i guess this is the part where the team needs to come in and address certain constructive arguments to give the community reasons to join the brand and i do agree with you that all investments has its own risk, having a guarantee is good but some may see such as a marketing strategy by the team, so we need first hand reply from them
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Your site looks toxic. I would prefer different colour. What about expected listings? I consider it as a shilling. Saying about your listing in advance just to collect funds isn't a good idea.
How exactly will you guarantee money back?

Listing in exchanges?
I can't find any link pointing about possible listing, kindly help out with one
I've seen partnership propositions in place though but not listing however I don't mind a link

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

and not every investor wants his investments to simply "lie down" for a year without working

Yea, you are right and i guess this is the part where the team needs to come in and address certain constructive arguments to give the community reasons to join the brand and i do agree with you that all investments has its own risk, having a guarantee is good but some may see such as a marketing strategy by the team, so we need first hand reply from them

True, for a while on this thread I have seen constructive arguments. It will be advisable for the team to come in ( that is if they can even see this thread because it wasn't started by them) and try to do some explanation.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

I totally agree with you, When it comes to doing or making an investments it's really about taking a risky decisions that you're going to make. Another I also agree that most of us really don't like invest and wait, We also want to do some job or tasks too for our investments. But I really believed on the project specially to their risk free investments plan.

At your service
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

I have already seen some projects that have tried to bring the advertising on the Blockchain. Tachain seems to have the best plan so far. The money back guarantee for new investors may be a good move, I can not say for sure. If we read the posts here, then the skepticism prevails.
But at least we now know that the beginning of January 2020 Mainnet launches. It's still a long time, I hope they last until then
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

i believe the team are working hard to ensure every investor get the required confidence in the project, tachain have a lot to offer in this space

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!

Well indeed this is a nice concept... I just bookmarked the address and I'll be checking out the website later in the day... as long as there's guarantee I can get my refund if I don't like how the project is going
Yeah this is definitely a good concept, providing a risk free investment opportunity. I’m hearing this for the first time one can can decide not to go investing in a project and still get refunded.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

I’ve seen it but its rare it’s a sign that the team thinks they have a business model that could work well I like the overall concept even without a gaurantee I think they had to do that because of the overall market fear sentiment but even before that the idea for the company has legs
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

Tachain will offers Risk-Free investment. This means, You have the right to exchange back the amount of tokens you got into the same amount of ETH you invested. I think this is indeed a very good strategy to attract the interest of investors who are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. But I can't imagine if 90% of investors ask for an investment refund, maybe this company will bankrupt soon.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

I have already seen some projects that have tried to bring the advertising on the Blockchain. Tachain seems to have the best plan so far. The money back guarantee for new investors may be a good move, I can not say for sure. If we read the posts here, then the skepticism prevails.
But at least we now know that the beginning of January 2020 Mainnet launches. It's still a long time, I hope they last until then

It is only natural for there to be skepticism in such an approach. People are fully aware that investment comes with risk, especially with ICOs. Although the team has a nice strategy, I think they still have lots of convincing to do
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

I’ve seen it but its rare it’s a sign that the team thinks they have a business model that could work well I like the overall concept even without a gaurantee I think they had to do that because of the overall market fear sentiment but even before that the idea for the company has legs

in business anything can be done to make investors pour their fund i believe tachain understands the implication of its every business decision so risk-free investment is a wise choice

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:58:35 PM

When someone tells me that the investment doesn't bear the risk, then it is a reason for thinking whether or not to look at the information from this person.
I would like to ask you something. Have you ever thought of investing in a project such as business a shop or anything or investing in a Crypto based project?
If you get two options which one will you choose, definitely the business project where you get involved  directly rathe then the Crypto as it certainly comes with alot of risks! 
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:35:31 AM

When someone tells me that the investment doesn't bear the risk, then it is a reason for thinking whether or not to look at the information from this person.
I would like to ask you something. Have you ever thought of investing in a project such as business a shop or anything or investing in a Crypto based project?
If you get two options which one will you choose, definitely the business project where you get involved  directly rathe then the Crypto as it certainly comes with alot of risks! 

yeah, i always ask if the project will affect not only in the cryptoworld, but also the reality world, which the tachain have, its affecting both cryptoworld and reality world, not all projects are like this.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 12:42:30 AM

so far there have been no ico that provide a money back guarantee because as far as I know the name investment is a big risk to get a big profit, or even a big loss. but if there are ico who provide the guarantee, surely the project will be in great demand by many investors.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

so far there have been no ico that provide a money back guarantee because as far as I know the name investment is a big risk to get a big profit, or even a big loss. but if there are ico who provide the guarantee, surely the project will be in great demand by many investors.

Yeah, that's for sure because many ICOs are now very risky to invest because we are not sure that you will be able to successfully project that project. But in the event that a project will have a risk-free offer and they can prove that their project is risk-free, many investors will definitely invest in their project immediately.
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:22:13 AM

The project is not about "Refunding after 1 year!" Its a normal ico project but there is a strategy to make investors feel confident at the project - which is Risk free investment method. So don't spend all over the thinking on risk free thing. Its just a side. All we have to do is read and read about the project concept, field and invest on it if it really be succeed. If the project looks unsuccessful:  no mean of investing Eventhough there is a risk free method. In that case I see a practically success.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: