Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4225 times)
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:45:12 AM

I think this idea is good. But we all know that there is a risk in everything. So I can say that there is no risk-free or low-risk investment in cryptocurrency. If the project can’t reach their hard cap, then they surely give back your money? If they do it, then I think it is good.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

Don't focus on the marketing of the project. The most important thing to choose from ICO is the judgment of the technology or the future of the product. After all, ICO's similarity is very high, and a unique future coin is more popular with investors. Money back guarantees are just a marketing method.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

I think this idea is good. But we all know that there is a risk in everything. So I can say that there is no risk-free or low-risk investment in cryptocurrency. If the project can’t reach their hard cap, then they surely give back your money? If they do it, then I think it is good.

I think everyone understands the concept behind the idea. But the title is maybe misleading as everyone is  sure there is a risk in everything we do. But the idea of refund is what they are trying to pass out.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

Yup, i thinks its just show how confident the project about risk free investment, and for sure a lot if investor will be attracted to this kind of market strategy.Let's just hope that the projects moderator will share more info about this kind of project.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

Do you have a bitcointalk bounty thread for this? This sounds really interesting and I want join in their bounty campaign program if possible. But, this should undergone some research for there are many fraud projects now that has gone good offer but later on will going to run after they collected money from its community.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

If an ICO is promising me risk free investment, then i need to be more careful, because it might be deceitful. We all understand what is in the market and due to the present happening, even the coins that seem to be the best, are still plummeting, so,what are we saying. Well, i do not know the strategy that will be deployed for such not to happen.

I believe the industry has grown to stage whereby investors ought to know what they want by digging deeper before investing, yea i do agree with you on investors been careful but i believe that having a project with real market value and product implementation is what matters most and the community has been so deep into quick money that they have this view of making massive profit overnight
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

I think investing is risk-free, risk-free investing here only mitigates the risk for you, but there is no risk. However, this is a good concept in the market today.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:14:45 AM

I think investing is risk-free, risk-free investing here only mitigates the risk for you, but there is no risk. However, this is a good concept in the market today.

I couldn’t agree any less gives one a certain level of reassurance when investing, a very smart play.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

Why we are talking about reaching hardcap? Projects are safe after reaching softcap right? Or am I miss anything here? But this project already reached softcap. So may be I am misunderstanding something here.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

When someone tells me that the investment doesn't bear the risk, then it is a reason for thinking whether or not to look at the information from this person.
I would like to ask you something. Have you ever thought of investing in a project such as business a shop or anything or investing in a Crypto based project?
If you get two options which one will you choose, definitely the business project where you get involved  directly rathe then the Crypto as it certainly comes with alot of risks! 

Yeah, That's  why most of the people I know keep saying that they will going to invest on some business that not related to crypto than investing on it. But I think what they just need to see is some good projects where they can make an investments here in crypto too.

At your service
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

In the crypto markets, there is no risk of investment or Ico. Risk is always there and visible. I believe that Ico model investments are over and dead in 2018. There are more than 2000 coins in the market and they are all copies of each other. Most of them will be wiped out as they used to.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

In the crypto markets, there is no risk of investment or Ico. Risk is always there and visible. I believe that Ico model investments are over and dead in 2018. There are more than 2000 coins in the market and they are all copies of each other. Most of them will be wiped out as they used to.

Due to the projects being scammed and have not been successful many subsequent projects have difficulty rising and earning investors due to the high percentage of risk of investing in new projects or ICO. But in the event of this project that is risk-free in investments, it may be a good way of looking at new projects or ICOs that will enter the crypto world.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

Lets say its a risk free investment what if after 1 year the team decided to return all investment because they decided not to pursue the project anymore and with some valid reasons, they will return the money in 1 year same amount like nothing happens so they just wasted the time of investors and the opportunity to invest in a more profitable coins.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

Lets say its a risk free investment what if after 1 year the team decided to return all investment because they decided not to pursue the project anymore and with some valid reasons, they will return the money in 1 year same amount like nothing happens so they just wasted the time of investors and the opportunity to invest in a more profitable coins.

That is a value clause and a possible event but I don't think after spending that much they will just ditch I am only concerned with how the market is say a year from now; will they be returning say the USD value for example the coin value?

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

I don't think there is any way to enforce money back guarantee. Do they have a smart contract which is made public or perhaps legal contract. I couldn't find any such details on site.. I'd like to know why OP thinks that this project is risk free?

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

Lol, the first couple of posts 100% sound like a bunch of paid shills.

Just the title itself, "Risk free ICO" is suspicious.
Anybody can throw around the word "Guarantee".
In reality, it doesn't mean anything.

Need an example?
How many bounty programs have "guaranteed" a certain amount of tokens to be delivered in a certain amount of time?
How many have failed to do that?

Guarantees by no name, non established startups mean nothing because it is backed up by nothing.
Even if "famous" people promote it, that is just shameless advertising.
Just look athe the reality of the market instead of being duped, the ICO market has collapsed.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

The project is not about "Refunding after 1 year!" Its a normal ico project but there is a strategy to make investors feel confident at the project - which is Risk free investment method. So don't spend all over the thinking on risk free thing. Its just a side. All we have to do is read and read about the project concept, field and invest on it if it really be succeed. If the project looks unsuccessful:  no mean of investing Eventhough there is a risk free method. In that case I see a practically success.

This clearly explains what I have been saying. The "risk-free" thing is some sort of surety and not what the project is actually about. It is better to focus on the project than the sense of security they are trying to create.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

The raw project that did not deserve confidence. They spent ISO only in the month of July, they have not yet implemented anything, and you are proposing to invest.
A very good decision to invest in something that has not yet proven itself. The interview may be a regularly paid advertisement. I'd rather wait for the solution to this problem from the team of eth.

I like this point and to be honest everybody needs projects to perform well on the progress front. I know they have released MVP. Not sure how much they are inline with their plans and roadmaps.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:49:14 PM

The raw project that did not deserve confidence. They spent ISO only in the month of July, they have not yet implemented anything, and you are proposing to invest.
A very good decision to invest in something that has not yet proven itself. The interview may be a regularly paid advertisement. I'd rather wait for the solution to this problem from the team of eth.

I like this point and to be honest everybody needs projects to perform well on the progress front. I know they have released MVP. Not sure how much they are inline with their plans and roadmaps.

I think they released an iOS app but I don't think it is functional; I am not sure when is the actual release date I am hoping it will happen soon. Also I think they could very well start with the taxi drivers they signed.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:57:04 PM

Yea, the amount of coins in the market is ridiculous and as it is now, they are dying one after the other because they have nothing to offer, they joined cryptocurrency with the mindset of hitting it big and that's it, that's one of the positive side of this downtrend, it will take them out and usher in a new era of projects that will open doors for the industry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: