Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:08:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4230 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

I think they should be more elaborate to their offer risk-free investment, so that investors will not assume what they think about that offer, because many of the people here really don't understand or not know how will be that is going to happen.

You're right about that, i think it will be best to have the team on board the conversation to create a more robust argument, the fact is, we are just making random statements and official statements from the team on what they or how they intend to go about the whole thing will really be helpful and clarify a lot of areas that the community considers loopholes

Yeah. I think the project team. Which I understand is TAChain, must have noticed the recently overwhelming interest by investors in the project. I’ll expect the team to come on this thread and give the right answer to these pressing questions from interested investors. They got the right platform here and at this time to tell their story.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:36:35 PM

In my opinion, Tachain is a great project and it can be a pioneer in combining advertising and transport. With the discussion about the money-back guarantee, you get the impression that the project has already failed. I'm still optimistic that Tachain will be successful.
well tachain is a project that tries to use blockchain technology in innovating the ad and transportation industry i believe with time they are going to see much investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

In my opinion, Tachain is a great project and it can be a pioneer in combining advertising and transport. With the discussion about the money-back guarantee, you get the impression that the project has already failed. I'm still optimistic that Tachain will be successful.

You don’t outrightly say a project had failed. There be no guarantee of profits anywhere, but here we find one.  I think we have left the basis of this project and are looking at an investor protection part of the project. It’s a transportation and advert project. Take a look at the white paper and get the concept.

I fail to see how the project has failed when all they are trying to do is sell their idea to investors and if the investors change their mind in the future, they can request for a refund of their funds back.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

This will be great but having to wait 1 year to know if the project is worth sticking to or not, to me is a long time which I doubt many people will be willing to accept.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

I have repeatedly met with this project on the Internet. This is widely known, and many experienced bloggers make feedback about it and say that the project will be successful. I can agree with them, the project is very promising.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

well tachain is a project that tries to use blockchain technology in innovating the ad and transportation industry i believe with time they are going to see much investors

Well ya mostly because they have something completely unique I mean they are targeting a lot of people and markets that are majorly under served in the crypto market it’s an entirely new way of servicing
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:50:39 AM

Well ya mostly because they have something completely unique I mean they are targeting a lot of people and markets that are majorly under served in the crypto market it’s an entirely new way of servicing

Because of the good and unique idea of ​​the project that Taichung will earn you through the advertisement that is close to transportation it is sure that many people or investors will be able to participate in this project. And because of their risk-free investment offer, it is also a way to get the project more familiar with other investors even if they get it negative way or positive way, but it will be more known by many people and it will be good in the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!
Well,  it might be worth a short but this isn't the first with moneyback guarantee. Ingot coin,  humancoin all these projects are giving back investors their money as the request (money back guarantee).  DAICO to is an implementation that does that

I don't they claimed they are the first or the only; either case; I think giving back money is always the case if the ICO did not hit it softcap; other than that if they are registered and legally bound I think it is a shot worth considering.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

This will be great but having to wait 1 year to know if the project is worth sticking to or not, to me is a long time which I doubt many people will be willing to accept.

I think they gave a reasonable time interval. Any Project that promises a high ROI in a short time is probably a Scam project. In a year, TAChain thinks they could make a difference in Transportation and Advert, so much to keep investors willing not just to keep their money but pull in more.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

I don't really think 1 year is a long time to wait, This is development we are talking about here. It is better to set a realistic target and keep everyone happy in the end than to make bogus promises that will end up burning one party in the end.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

I hope it is true, because it would solve a lot of problems in our industry. In such a way we would be able to protect investors from scam projects and if an ICO fails, everyone would get their money back.

Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

Would like to see the project also listed at www.icoguide.com, I trust their rates, so it would be great if it will be listed there.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

Actually that's a good investment at ICO. If it does not reach the target and the project will return all investors' money. it is one of the good ICO investments. Because the big risk in ICO is that investors' money is darkened by the project or we can often say ICO is a scam. But one good investment at the ICO is a money back guarantee. That is often done by the project if it does not reach the target.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

I hope it is true, because it would solve a lot of problems in our industry. In such a way we would be able to protect investors from scam projects and if an ICO fails, everyone would get their money back.

Yeah. Most ICO projects are Scams. A guarantee like this project would protect investors and put project team on their toes still they release a full product.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

Of course very tempting without risks , but I'm just confused I guess is somewhere pitfalls any ? you can not earn big money without risk , I think serovno is a Scam of some sort, I think you need to look and ask around better and it solve
I think they are registered company so Scam should not be a option but we can't also deny the fact.
And according to their policy it  seems they give you option to choose A good Bonus over a Risk free investment!  And your investments will be locked if you choose risk free investment and will be returned  if they fails to reach  the  target
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!
yes, maybe this is the first ICO investment without risk, but if ico doesn't succeed in achieving hardcap then the funds are returned completely without profit, I just think that my investment funds will be wasted without profit
Same old story with all the ico,my question is how sure we are that our investment will be refunded if time comes that the project dont get the necessary cap they need?and how sure we are that they will not take away our money just what other team did for thousand times here?

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

I have repeatedly met with this project on the Internet. This is widely known, and many experienced bloggers make feedback about it and say that the project will be successful. I can agree with them, the project is very promising.

Yeah im hoping that the project success because many people will get a benefit on it, like the company , the clients, since they can get a tachain token that can be exchange in other cryptocurrency, its a win-win trade to them.
Olalomi

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

We shouldn't doubt what that money back ICO have on the table for investors if really they mean business until they fulfill their pledge then investors will begin to take them serious and they will be one of the pioneer of money back ICOs and definitely there is going to be shift in the way people invest their money on ICO choice-wise.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

Yeah, It's really long and some people will going to feel something bad about it. But for me as long that they project is really doing good it will be a worth to wait project.

At your service
ibininja

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

Yeah im hoping that the project success because many people will get a benefit on it, like the company , the clients, since they can get a tachain token that can be exchange in other cryptocurrency, its a win-win trade to them.

I don't think claims like that should be put out with a backing; I think they have done great signing up taxi drivers that is an important step; I think the next step would determine their ability to execute. Let us see. They seem to be confident with the money back deal which is alright if you ask me. Let us see how they execute.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: