Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4225 times)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

Never heard of such,at least at the moment,maybe in the 19th year and planned like that,but now no!And the fact is that, risk-free, this is when an honest team, and if you do not collect immediately returned the money,but there are not many, although if the ISO will be under the control of the SEC,and all the data there will be provided before the ISO, then there will definitely be no risks
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

the risk when you enter the world of cryptocurrency is actually there and there are lots of risks that can happen to you. so you should be careful when you want to do something.

maybe we are mistaking the concept tachain is employing as regard the risk-free concept maybe it is not completely risk-free or it could be to a certain extent

This offer is only valid for a small group of investors. Those who invested before this offer have no money back guarantee. And of the new investors, many will certainly also choose the variant with the bonus.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

It would be nice, because there is still risk if you invest into promising ICO backed by popular people.
I like this concept because they have to provide something before they receive money Wink.

I don't understand this, is there already a working project that they are offering to investors before they get paid?
I didn't they have got a unique concept which can be improved upon

i highly doubt there is any project that has been implemented by the team already it all boils down to prepping for ICO which i believe right now is a bit difficult considering the state of the market

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

Yes, it is really awesome idea and maybe now investors will return to this market with their funds. Hope that we will see a market recover and it bring new wave of crypto growing. Will be good if it will be this year.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

It would be nice, because there is still risk if you invest into promising ICO backed by popular people.
I like this concept because they have to provide something before they receive money Wink.

I don't understand this, is there already a working project that they are offering to investors before they get paid?

i highly doubt there is any project that has been implemented by the team already it all boils down to prepping for ICO which i believe right now is a bit difficult considering the state of the market
If I remember actually ETH smart contract allows this kind of thing, but peope are not realizing it and this thing I know from vitalik himself because I remember he's
tweeting about such kind ofthing few months ago however it seems no one really putting attention into it.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

Yea, at the moment, they have no working product and i would have loved a situation where they have one, at least that will give them something to ponder about, though like i said sometime ago, i saw something about them already having about 3000 taxis if i'm not mistaken and if that's true, then they have something good already in place
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:23:39 PM

Ya I read about the taxi network as well it’s a huge potential and the overall project makes sense to me I’m not sure why it would work it’s just a slow time for the market with everything depressed
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:14:16 AM

At this moment, i am prefer not join in some ICOs first. I am just want buying more coin in market because the price is too cheap and mostly below first ICO. Beside that, most current ICOs can not reach their target because market condition
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:24:51 AM

If it’s really a money back guaranteed and announced, it’s indeed a great one but as a matter of fact, it’s only few company or Developing Team would fufil promises as they all are capable of promising earth and heaven. The only thing I would say about this is they may be scare of regulations by SEC and the likes. ICO industry has already turned to something else

there is a lot of projects that cant full fill their promises during their early developments and ended up failed, in my opinion this kind of promises would be a good proposal since the team is into risk-free investment as money back guarantee that everyone might into this kind of investment . I hope every ico would do the same in the future

The market conditions mandate different measures to attract investors otherwise it is a really or somewhat impossible to successfully do an ICO in current conditions. I just think there isn't much money coming into crypto otherwise I think the price could have stabilized.

There isn’t, I've got friends looking for ways on how to take their funds from crypto. I think the step Tachina took is the best approach, I don’t mind investing if I know I’d get my funds back if things doesn’t go as planned.

Yeah, It's really a good approach of the tachain implementing the risk free investments. We already know the risk when we invested here and I don't really also thinking about the failures if I know that I can get my money back.

i was thinking the same thou, i am happy to get involved in this 1st risk-free ICO. No matter what happen in the future. i would like to see same promises like this project in the future that also offers a good proposal that lessen the risk of investing here in crypto   

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

I believe that ICO projects are a temporary investment and if you make a good profit then you should sell all the tokens to secure the assets for the next investment  Sad
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:12:28 AM

This seems interesting, with the assurance that at least provide insurance on us and can reduce at least a sense of worry we are against the project. the existence of Guarantee will make the project more flooded with investors because it indirectly provides additional value plus.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:37:36 AM

This seems interesting, with the assurance that at least provide insurance on us and can reduce at least a sense of worry we are against the project. the existence of Guarantee will make the project more flooded with investors because it indirectly provides additional value plus.

Yeah, this project will catch many investors eye because of the great offer they have now the risk-free investment will make investors less worry about their investment they will have a little assurance for their money back if the project not satisfied them.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:52:49 AM

In my opinion, there is no risk-free projects ICO yet. With this ICO, no one can guarantee either that in a year this project will still exist and will not disappear like many other projects. If things go wrong with them, they will also not be able to fulfill their obligations to return funds for their tokens.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

Yeah, this project will catch many investors eye because of the great offer they have now the risk-free investment will make investors less worry about their investment they will have a little assurance for their money back if the project not satisfied them.

yep, also their project itself, since a lot of people right now are using different transportation  service its a huge deal to propose this project, because you can earn token by just watching and rating the ads and that can be exchange to other cryptocurrencies.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:03:25 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!

Risk always become part of ICO project and there's no project with out risk. I see the video is like promotion, they have good concept and progress but they shouldn't forget about market condition. Every project can say they are the best and have powerful tools to minimize risk but down trend will make all strategy fails, trust me.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

I will not say its a bad one or good one but giving guarantee that is money back ICO is what I will object , no ICO now will not feel the heat in market and there is no way the price of the btc and the ETH will not affect it price and more so no coin goes up forever even if at listing is more high than ICO price then with time some shall buy if those who bought sell and the price will also go down, but if the project is sound and reliable then in future we see its work.

bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

that is what i like this project proposal to me and i guess for everyone because of what they are offering like the money back and the project itself seems to be good in the long run, i just hope this project is surely worth something in the future more than their payback system they are offering

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

the risk when you enter the world of cryptocurrency is actually there and there are lots of risks that can happen to you. so you should be careful when you want to do something.

maybe we are mistaking the concept tachain is employing as regard the risk-free concept maybe it is not completely risk-free or it could be to a certain extent
True! People seemed to take it in a different way then the risk free opportunity TaChain promising.
Crypto market is simply unpredictable on What's   coming up next, but tachain is providing a policy to refund if they fails to bring something they promised !       
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!

This is indeed a very nice idea. One that will bring more confidence into the crypto ICO space.
It is also a dividend paying platform.
Also the atom of risk is still there which is take the risk with bonus
Or No risk with No bonus
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

An investment MUST come with some measure of risk. If you guys are saying that the risk is reduced is a different ball gain, but risk-free is out of it. IMO, it just a marketing strategy.
Absolutely right dude,investing is partly successful or partly failure meaning risk is really indeed in every profiteering,but saying RISK FREE is stupidity and promising a money back guarantee is just part of their strategy,dont mislead people here because weve done alot to make some bucks here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: