Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion  (Read 17657 times)
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 03:52:09 PM

How poor bowling from Lungu Ngidi! Jofra Archer hit 4 sixes at a row, a professional bowler like Ngidi has been ruined by a bowler. He could have bowl on the block and there's no way Archer could hit a six. My hope for the chase has been finished. Ngidi and Jofra has broken the hope.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 03:55:18 PM

Look at that boy Sanju samson, keep in mind that he doesn't make into Indian T-20 team regularly. Guess he need more consistency, at start i was more interested to see Yashasvi Jaiswal batting but Samson batting providing me some kind of relief and TBH looking at these guys batting like that i am feeling old af.

PS : i never rate Smith highly in shorter format as batsman but i love his captaincy.

Edit : Short boundaries so RR's fans don't get your hopes high lol

Edit 1 : 100 for Sanju, literally praying haha

Edit 2 : damn you Sanju...

Edit 3 : WTF Miller

Edit 4 : Okay fukers.......... no point for me in this game  Tongue

Edit 5 : If RR doesn't want to cross 200 mark in this ground then they deserve to lose.
Well looks like Jofra Archer heard you.  Cheesy Cheesy and now I think even though the ground is pretty small 215 is going to be a big psychological mark for any team to chase. If CSK is able to chase this match I would really be happy to lose my point  Cheesy but yes imagine if there would have been someone like Stokes in the side instead of Tom Curran. Even 250 was easy on this pitch Grin
Brilliant knock from Sanju but now match has turned into different direction. It's a battting picth and still possible to chase the probable score which can be around 200. I waited for odd increase for CSK and got 3.2 for CSK  Cheesy Right after placing my bet, Samson got out, hehe.
Looks like you came out on time. After the innings of Jofra Archer I hope he has a similar day with the ball today.
How poor bowling from Lungu Ngidi! Jofra Archer hit 4 sixes at a row, a professional bowler like Ngidi has been ruined by a bowler. He could have bowl on the block and there's no way Archer could hit a six. My hope for the chase has been finished. Ngidi and Jofra has broken the hope.
Hahah half century for Ngidi today I think he is the new member of Ashok dinda club now along with Umesh Yadav.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:24:04 PM

~snip~
Well looks like Jofra Archer heard you.  Cheesy Cheesy and now I think even though the ground is pretty small 215 is going to be a big psychological mark for any team to chase. If CSK is able to chase this match I would really be happy to lose my point  Cheesy but yes imagine if there would have been someone like Stokes in the side instead of Tom Curran. Even 250 was easy on this pitch Grin

Frankly speaking, I really doubt if CSK could chase the target tonight! CSK batting lineup has huge experience but little substance. The combine age of the CSK openers is 75 (36+35)!! Cheesy

Apart from Faf Du Plessis, we cannot expect blazing performances from rest of the batting lineup in every game. All the rest are just 2-3 games wonders. Dhoni promoting Sam Curran above him in last game shows he's not fully confident to come and hit. He needs 20-25 balls to get adapted to this season which I think would bring CSK in danger tonight because target is big. However, I picked CSK for 'comfortable' win. Let see how it goes.

PS: I have decided to give sportbet.one a try. I will deposit on the platform tomorrow and make rest of my IPL bets there.

/]..JAMBLER.io../]Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
/our-partners.php]      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
/become-seller.php]   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 04:32:20 PM

Frankly speaking, I really doubt if CSK could chase the target tonight! CSK batting lineup has huge experience but little substance. The combine age of the CSK openers is 75 (36+35)!! Cheesy

Apart from Faf Du Plessis, we cannot expect blazing performances from rest of the batting lineup in every game. All the rest are just 2-3 games wonders. Dhoni promoting Sam Curran above him in last game shows he's not fully confident to come and hit. He needs 20-25 balls to get adapted to this season which I think would bring CSK in danger tonight because target is big. However, I picked CSK for 'comfortable' win. Let see how it goes.

PS: I have decided to give sportbet.one a try. I will deposit on the platform tomorrow and make rest of my IPL bets there.

It's not just the openers. Look at their middle order. Faf du Plessis is 36, while Mahendra Singh Dhoni is 39. And after MSD, we have Kedar Jadhav who is 35 years old. Can they score runs quickly? IMO, they should send Ravindra Jadeja as no.3 and then Sam Curran as no.4. Else, the required run rate will climb to astronomical levels, and they will be unable to keep it up in the final overs.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 05:44:30 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2020, 05:55:50 PM by akhjob

CSK need 57 of 17 runs. While Faf is making some effort to get boundaries MSD is going for singles and dots  Lips sealed I picked CSK to win this match but looks like I'm not going to get any points. The only point I got is from yesterday's default pick  Tongue So far it's been a disappointment

Did they add IPL matches yet? 2 days back when I checked they didn't support it.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:56:23 PM

Did they add IPL matches yet? 2 days back when I checked they didn't support it.

Yes! I can see the IPL matches. Check here: https://sportbet.one/s/9

Wtf is Dhoni doing  Angry

As I said: "He needs 20-25 balls to get adapted to this season which I think would bring CSK in danger tonight because target is big."

The same thing happened. He literally wasted 13 balls before scoring his first big! Imagine if he hit at least 4 sixes among these 13 balls then he could easily led CSK to the win! He should stop hesitating and bat at 4th or 5th spot. Promoting players like Curran could help in winning a game or two but for long run, he has to step up as a leader in batting department. Faf Du Plessis can't alone take the baton for the entire IPL.

/]..JAMBLER.io../]Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
/our-partners.php]      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
/become-seller.php]   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
teosanru

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 06:00:51 PM

CSK need 57 of 17 runs. While Faf is making some effort to get boundaries MSD is going for singles and dots  Lips sealed I picked CSK to win this match but looks like I'm not going to get any points. The only point I got is from yesterday's default pick  Tongue So far it's been a disappointment

Edit: Wtf is Dhoni doing  Angry Hattrick sixes, I think Dhoni wantonly lost tthis game
Well I was sure of getting the win point but wasn't sure of getting the margin point but Faf and Dhoni have ensured that I get the margin point too.  Grin Dhoni could have taken the match to their side if he had taken some less time to settle in. I don't know why he has made a habit of coming on number 7. Either he is not too confident about himself or he is over confident about rest of the team. He should have atleast played ahead of Kedhar Jadhav. But primarily that quicky from Jofra Archer at the end has made all the difference in this match. on the CSK side absolutely Dhoni himself is responsible for this loss.

Yes! I can see the IPL matches. Check here: https://sportbet.one/s/9

Wtf is Dhoni doing  Angry

As I said: "He needs 20-25 balls to get adapted to this season which I think would bring CSK in danger tonight because target is big."

The same thing happened. He literally wasted 13 balls before scoring his first big! Imagine if he hit at least 4 sixes among these 13 balls then he could easily led CSK to the win! He should stop hesitating and bat at 4th or 5th spot. Promoting players like Curran could help in winning a game or two but for long run, he has to step up as a leader in batting department. Faf Du Plessis can't alone take the baton for the entire IPL.

Only a couple of sixes in those 13 balls would have done things for CSK. Curran was still a good option to promote but Gaikwad and Jadhav?? If Dhoni knew he needs some time to set in then he should have come at number 5.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 06:30:06 PM

It's the last over which made the difference. There were some wrong decision from Dhoni too. Sam Curran was sent in a wrong place while CSK need a dependable batsman in that position. MSD could be the player, well CSK badly missed Rayudu tonight. Kedhar Jadhav would also be better positioned at the place of Sam Curran.
CSK need a bit change in their bowling attack I think. None was so good so far in the two matches.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 06:47:28 PM
Merited by teosanru (1)

I'm officially a "Panoti" in this IPL. Lol, in last 4matches every team lost which I have selected. Ha ha. Is there any price for becoming last?  Tongue lol
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:10:57 PM

Archer is basically the hero that RR needed. 27 freaking runs in 2 balls. They went from 183 to 217. Observed many people blaming MSD which I find silly to be honest. He isn't in his prime form anymore people. Check this article out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportscafe.in/cricket/articles/2020/sep/23/ipl-2020-had-we-not-bowled-no-balls-we-wouldve-been-chasing-200-insists-ms-dhoni/amp

I blame Ngidi for leaking runs and Vijay for playing slowly during the power-play. Looks like Vishnu continues to top the leaderboard thanks to WP and MP.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
teosanru

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 09:42:14 PM

Archer is basically the hero that RR needed. 27 freaking runs in 2 balls. They went from 183 to 217. Observed many people blaming MSD which I find silly to be honest. He isn't in his prime form anymore people. Check this article out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportscafe.in/cricket/articles/2020/sep/23/ipl-2020-had-we-not-bowled-no-balls-we-wouldve-been-chasing-200-insists-ms-dhoni/amp

I blame Ngidi for leaking runs and Vijay for playing slowly during the power-play. Looks like Vishnu continues to top the leaderboard thanks to WP and MP.
Actually blames on him came after he had hit three sixes in the last over. The fact that he played pretty calmly in start of his innings and even in the 19th Over and strangely starts hitting sixes in the 20th over is the reason why people are blaming him but yes there could be another link to this that in the last over bowler might be bowling some loose balls himself knowing the fact that they have already won the match. But yes he can't be solely blamed for the defeat. You can't forget Ngidi's half century which helped RR win Cheesy

By the way @Haunebu did you reported a post of mine? why was my post on this thread deleted?

I'm officially a "Panoti" in this IPL. Lol, in last 4matches every team lost which I have selected. Ha ha. Is there any price for becoming last?  Tongue lol

Haha Please tell me the team you are choosing tomorrow? that might help me making a decision Cheesy
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 12:56:06 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 01:12:27 AM by JSRAW

Well looks like Jofra Archer heard you.  Cheesy Cheesy and now I think even though the ground is pretty small 215 is going to be a big psychological mark for any team to chase. If CSK is able to chase this match I would really be happy to lose my point  Cheesy but yes imagine if there would have been someone like Stokes in the side instead of Tom Curran. Even 250 was easy on this pitch Grin

This Sharjah ground seems graveyard for bowlers and indeed Last over firework saved the day for RR, it was brutal from the bowler's perspective.  Grin

Curran brothers are good all-rounders but yeah Ben stokes might replace Tom Curran as soon as he's available still no news on Stokes tho. Another name is Buttler, he's still in the quarantine. Till then they are going to stick with the Tom Curran and David Millar.

I'm officially a "Panoti" in this IPL. Lol, in last 4matches every team lost which I have selected. Ha ha. Is there any price for becoming last?  Tongue lol

By the way @Haunebu did you reported a post of mine? why was my post on this thread deleted?
Sorry it was me.. Royse shared your participation news bit late. my apologies  Embarrassed

-----------
Edit : @Everyone you guys betting on "Outrights" market? My first choice is KKR but didn't finalized yet.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 03:57:00 AM

Haha Please tell me the team you are choosing tomorrow? that might help me making a decision Cheesy

Lol at last I'm becoming useful here Tongue I am going with KKR today. So you should know which team you have to select now ha ha. Let's see if I can break that  losing circle. Best of luck.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 08:09:04 AM

Actually blames on him came after he had hit three sixes in the last over. The fact that he played pretty calmly in start of his innings and even in the 19th Over and strangely starts hitting sixes in the 20th over is the reason why people are blaming him
I disagree. Do you think MSD is some kind of super-hero who could save CSK from an almost impossible position? Also, which bowler would plan on bowling poorly just because they secured their win? Stupid statement.

When MSD did hit those sixes, did you see how far the ball went each time? The blame falls on players like Ngidi, Vijay etc as I mentioned earlier. Also, why on earth did you suddenly think that I reported your post?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SportBet.one
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 09:14:50 AM
Merited by vd309 (1)

👋 Hi, everyone!
sportbet.one's here!

😱 We've heard your requests and prepared a bonus for you!

3 x No Risk Bet up to $50!

🤔What's that and how to get it?

👉 You have to be one of the three first participants.
Hurry up to claim it!

👉 Log in and make a deposit.

👉 Make a bet up to $50 in BTC/EOS/USDT.
(Don't forget to toggle "No Risk Bet" in the betslip.)

If you missed your chance today, don't worry,
the next No Risk Bet bonus will be here in a few days,
☝️😉 so stay tuned!

███                                                                                         ███
███                                   sportbet.one                                    ███
███                                                                                         ███
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 09:59:54 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders playing their first match today, but I have made a bet in favor of the Mumbai Indians. I want to see Sunil Narine in action, after his recent outings in CPL. And also, I heard that Kamlesh Nagarkoti will be playing today for KKR. I last saw him in action almost 3 years ago, when he was representing the Indian U-19 team in New Zealand (the 2018 U-19 World Cup). It's nice to have him back, and I hope he hasn't lost any of his pace and bounce.
teosanru

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:48:12 AM

This Sharjah ground seems graveyard for bowlers and indeed Last over firework saved the day for RR, it was brutal from the bowler's perspective.  Grin

Curran brothers are good all-rounders but yeah Ben stokes might replace Tom Curran as soon as he's available still no news on Stokes tho. Another name is Buttler, he's still in the quarantine. Till then they are going to stick with the Tom Curran and David Millar.
Well this is going to be a tough choice for RR. David miller and buttler both are great batsmen. It's just that Miller is not in a good touch moreover it would depend on the requirements of the team. I feel they have a good top order so adding Buttler won't make a difference but he is such a good player that keeping him out just doesn't looks justified. It would be interesting to see which 4 players RR choose.
Sorry it was me.. Royse shared your participation news bit late. my apologies  Embarrassed
~snip~
Oh that's fine nevermind. I thought I had written something wrong Tongue
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:56:07 AM

Why Sanju is not given much chance in team India, just saw highlights of yesterday match and the way he has hit those sixes and batted surely has got a good hitting capacity. He had caught a tough catch while keeping it as well. He can be a good option for keeping and can also bat well in team India. Did not expected their win but they really played well to register win.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 12:10:24 PM

Why Sanju is not given much chance in team India, just saw highlights of yesterday match and the way he has hit those sixes and batted surely has got a good hitting capacity. He had caught a tough catch while keeping it as well. He can be a good option for keeping and can also bat well in team India. Did not expected their win but they really played well to register win.

Right now Rishabh Pant has cemented the position of wicket keeper batsman in the Indian T20 and ODI squads. Samson has got a good start to this IPL. If he performs like this for the remaining matches, then it will be very difficult for the selectors to ignore him. The problem is that there is fierce competition for the wicketkeeper slot. Apart from Pant and Samson, there are others such as Ishan Kishan and Ankush Bains.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 12:13:23 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 12:30:30 PM by JSRAW

👋 Hi, everyone!

Thanks, i took the second spot.

~snip~

Well this is going to be a tough choice for RR. David miller and buttler both are great batsmen. It's just that Miller is not in a good touch moreover it would depend on the requirements of the team. I feel they have a good top order so adding Buttler won't make a difference but he is such a good player that keeping him out just doesn't looks justified. It would be interesting to see which 4 players RR choose.
They could try Steve smith down the order may be 2nd down after Sanju Samson, reason for this is Smith is not as explosive as Buttler. Sharjah ground was small so he got away with it and its just the first game. I think franchise first choice is Buttler instead of Millar, they should rotate them constantly according to games and just to manage their workload. For big games Buttler, Smith, Ben stokes and Archer seems good combination.

He does have capability of hitting big sixes, no matter how big ground is but the only problem is his consistency.

-----------------
Edit

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: