Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion  (Read 17657 times)
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 04:19:41 PM

What a come back by RR! MI was having a good score but that have been slow down after Ishan Kishan gone and following by Surya and Pollard. It should have been a 200+ score tonight but Gopal did great job.
Haha looks like the comeback was really short lived. Hardik Pandya managed to bounce back on RR. Now it's really a pretty big total to chase I doubt that RR would be able to do this because they are playing merely for their reputation now. But yes often players play without any burden in such situations like CSK played today so in that way there may be a chance. Smith, Samson and stokes have to play their best game
Start is good for RR as they are attacking Boult and Bumrah both Stoke and Smith have ability to change things very quickly for their team and right now same happen if they want to win then surely one of them need to stay on for some long time and keep give doze to bowlers which can give them some good and fair chance in this match.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 04:25:36 PM

Start is good for RR as they are attacking Boult and Bumrah both Stoke and Smith have ability to change things very quickly for their team and right now same happen if they want to win then surely one of them need to stay on for some long time and keep give doze to bowlers which can give them some good and fair chance in this match.
And Smith is gone. Well, it was a pretty good knock by Hardik Pandya and once again Mumbai proved that they are the killer of death overs. They had a low net run on the 7th to 15th overs but later, Hardik hit both Ankit and Tyagi. Stokes seems good tonight. If he can keep up, they are likely to chase too.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 04:38:39 PM

I cried and cursed at Hardik every single time he cleared the boundary  Grin and now praying for Ben Stokes and Buttler to take some revenge against Bumrah and Boult or may be include Krunal too. James Pattinson looking too good tonight so leave him aside.

If not then RR already lost.

Having said that, when looking at the bigger picture. I really hope Hardik perform like this in T-20 WC too. Undecided

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:12:58 PM

One thing went unnoticed on last 2 balls, Khaleel's test match quality defensive shot on 5th ball and careless running on last ball. I know we shouldn't expect much from no 11 batsman but atleast try to swing bat or run properly, ffs you are processional cricketer and its not some gully cricket.
Roflmao. I completely agree. I remember watching him play and SRH needed 13 from 3 balls and he played a defensive shot which shocked me. He got out because he was jogging. Players like this guy are basically quitters who don't inspire anyone.

and now praying for Ben Stokes and Buttler to take some revenge against Bumrah and Boult or may be include Krunal too. James Pattinson looking too good tonight so leave him aside.
Stokes is on fire. I think RR could win this one since they are playing like they have everything to lose unless they collapse.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Indymoney

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:35:12 PM

I cried and cursed at Hardik every single time he cleared the boundary  Grin and now praying for Ben Stokes and Buttler to take some revenge against Bumrah and Boult or may be include Krunal too. James Pattinson looking too good tonight so leave him aside.

Having said that, when looking at the bigger picture. I really hope Hardik perform like this in T-20 WC too. Undecided
@JSRAW completes his revenge through Stokes century and Samson fifty what a partnership still not believing they done this very quickly now I am going without any point for today's both matches congrates to winners.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:53:17 PM

SRH lost their last 7 wickets in just 14 runs, let that sink in  Grin.
Let's look at this in another dimension :-P

Over 19.5 .... over 17.5
W . W W 1 . 1 W W 1 1 . W
Panic mode detected....

. I think Pooran hitting our 3 dimension guy Vijay Shankar's helmet was the key moment. It was unintentional but very strategic move from the Pooran lol and worked beautifully in favor of Punjab because it rattled the Shankar and got out in next ball.
Hahah the way he fell on ground I almost thought he has collapsed. Reminded me of some scenes of the Phill Hughes incident. Even KXIP were pretty concerned about what happened there. But it was pretty Brave of Vijay Shankar to stand up and play again. I thought Arshdeep would ruin the game for Punjab but he bowled pretty well. Didn't try unnecessary Yorkers which could turn into full tosses.
He would have been in lot of painful situation if it was direct hit on helmet, fortunately it wasn't. Arshdeep doesn't look intimidating bowler but his line length were good yesterday. One thing went unnoticed on last 2 balls, Khaleel's test match quality defensive shot on 5th ball and careless running on last ball. I know we shouldn't expect much from no 11 batsman but atleast try to swing bat or run properly, ffs you are processional cricketer and its not some gully cricket.
Hahah I don't blame him have a look at his batting stats you would also realise why he hit that quality backfoot defense shot. But yes even a non cricket playing child would try to swing the bat on that ball. Maybe he thought let's just do some net practice for the remaining three balls.  Cheesy Cheesy

@JSRAW completes his revenge through Stokes century and Samson fifty what a partnership still not believing they done this very quickly now I am going without any point for today's both matches congrates to winners.
I thought RR would fetch a narrow win but how bad of stokes and Samson I don't know what sort of hurry they had to complete the match. If they were so determined to win where was their performance until now this IPL? I just realized RR has the best batting line ups amongst all teams. Ever their Lord Tewatia is a match winner. They probably lost this IPL because of their bowling. I still think they won't be able to qualify. But it's interesting that no team has a confirmed qualification so far even after playing 11 matches each.
Haunebu

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 06:23:18 PM

Next one is basically a decider guys. So many underdogs have won in this season so far. Very few expected KKR and CSK to bounce back spectacularly though it's a bit too late for CSK now. RR still has a small chance to make it through to the playoffs though I wouldn't bet on it.

If KKR wins, I think they would almost qualify and Punjab is out. Am betting on KKR this time around since Punjab were very lucky in their last game against SRH.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 11:59:08 PM

Next one is basically a decider guys. So many underdogs have won in this season so far. Very few expected KKR and CSK to bounce back spectacularly though it's a bit too late for CSK now. RR still has a small chance to make it through to the playoffs though I wouldn't bet on it.
CSK is out of this tournament but they can be joy killers coming up with unexpected performances and upsets. If they played the level of cricket and picked the right team rather than giving opportunity to players that are not performing they should have won many matches that they lost.

If KKR wins, I think they would almost qualify and Punjab is out. Am betting on KKR this time around since Punjab were very lucky in their last game against SRH.
Punjab is on a winning spree and after the arrival of Gayle they never lost a match and it is hard to bet against them simply because they should have lost the match against SRH but they were not willing to loose that match and it is the best comeback of this tournament.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 04:42:17 AM

KXIP has won 4 matches in a row, after losing 5 matches consecutively. On the other hand, KKR has lost 3 out of their last 5 matches. Gayle hasn't anything superhuman till now, but his presence in the playing XI has improved their team balance. The momentum is with KXIP and KKR is not doing that well.. so I expect KXIP to win today. But I am not sure whether they will be able to qualify.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 01:18:08 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2020, 01:50:43 PM by JSRAW

4 back to back upsets.

-KKR thrashing win against DC
-KXI beautiful heist against SRH
-CSK winning the game against RCB
-RR beating mighty MI

League games are about to finish soon, still no team got direct entry in Playoffs. Anyone expecting any surprises?

-----------------
Edit

CSK = Party Poopers

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 01:56:09 PM

4 back to back upsets.

-KKR thrashing win against DC
-KXI beautiful heist against SRH
-CSK winning the game against RCB
-RR beating mighty MI

League games are about to finish soon, still no team got direct entry in Playoffs. Anyone expecting any surprises?

I would say that MI is almost assured of a place in the playoffs. They have 14 points, and the net run rate is very good. Two other teams with 14 points each - Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore. They should qualify, if there are no surprises. Then we have KKR with 12 points. So I would assume that these four teams would qualify for the playoffs. But given all the upsets we had during the last few days, predicting is quite tough.
Haunebu

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 04:19:35 PM

I would say that MI is almost assured of a place in the playoffs. They have 14 points, and the net run rate is very good. Two other teams with 14 points each - Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore. They should qualify, if there are no surprises. Then we have KKR with 12 points. So I would assume that these four teams would qualify for the playoffs. But given all the upsets we had during the last few days, predicting is quite tough.
Top 3 teams are almost through to the playoffs and they would need to fail miserably in the upcoming matches to cause any big upsets which I doubt will happen. The 4th spot has always been the complicated one.

KKR and Punjab have the best chances to grab it while SRH and RR could grab it of they win their remaining matches. It's really tough to predict in this case due to the recent upsets that JSRAW pointed out.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 04:26:56 PM

Top 3 teams are almost through to the playoffs and they would need to fail miserably in the upcoming matches to cause any big upsets which I doubt will happen. The 4th spot has always been the complicated one.

KKR and Punjab have the best chances to grab it while SRH and RR could grab it of they win their remaining matches. It's really tough to predict in this case due to the recent upsets that JSRAW pointed out.

If Punjab wins today's match, then both KKR and KXIP will be on 12 points each. But the problem is that, compared to the top-3 teams, their run rate is not that good. So they need to win the remaining two matches very convincingly, if they want to progress to the next stage. Regarding SRH and RR, I don't think they have much chance to qualify. Their net run rate is also quite bad.
Indymoney

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 04:32:59 PM

If Punjab wins today's match, then both KKR and KXIP will be on 12 points each. But the problem is that, compared to the top-3 teams, their run rate is not that good. So they need to win the remaining two matches very convincingly, if they want to progress to the next stage. Regarding SRH and RR, I don't think they have much chance to qualify. Their net run rate is also quite bad.
Right now KXIP is doing very good and look like they are going for 5 out of 5 if this happen then surely their NRR also improve and they have some good edge against KKR for qualifying Play Off's and rest 3 teams already out for me as well because they wast some good opportunities and now just leaking their wounds and looking to do good for next season.

Chakravarthy takes first wicket for KKR and now KXIP 47/1 after 8 overs.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 05:08:35 PM

KKR is back with their own image now. After having a surprising performance in last match, again they failed to pull the score in a defending one. Nitish Rana has given the wicket in a poor ball and so does Morgan.
And the captaincy too. Using the spinners at a row despite they failed to hit wicket or a less expensive over.
teosanru

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:07:08 PM

Right now KXIP is doing very good and look like they are going for 5 out of 5 if this happen then surely their NRR also improve and they have some good edge against KKR for qualifying Play Off's and rest 3 teams already out for me as well because they wast some good opportunities and now just leaking their wounds and looking to do good for next season.

Chakravarthy takes first wicket for KKR and now KXIP 47/1 after 8 overs.
KXIP is really becoming mind blowing. Technically they have defeated all top 4 teams above them and now are floating on number 4 their remaining matches are pretty easy matches against CSK and RR. I would be pretty surprised if they lose any game out of them considering the form they are in. But yes even  RR and CSK are in a bit of touch.
KKR is back with their own image now. After having a surprising performance in last match, again they failed to pull the score in a defending one. Nitish Rana has given the wicket in a poor ball and so does Morgan.
And the captaincy too. Using the spinners at a row despite they failed to hit wicket or a less expensive over.
I think they were defeated in the first innings itself. 150 on any other ground would have been fine but at Sharjah it's more like 100 runs which obviously is undefendable. Moreover KKR was expecting from it's spinner a performance like previous match.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 11:11:14 PM

The difference was Chris Gayle as he smashed the spinners and since they were playing in Sharjah anything Gayle miss hits will go above the ropes, Shubman Gill made some blunders rejected many singles even when Lockie Ferguson was playing his shots and not wasting balls and even when Gill was caught in the boundary rejecting a single the ball earlier he did not cross so that Ferguson could take the strike.
teosanru

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:40:05 AM

The difference was Chris Gayle as he smashed the spinners and since they were playing in Sharjah anything Gayle miss hits will go above the ropes, Shubman Gill made some blunders rejected many singles even when Lockie Ferguson was playing his shots and not wasting balls and even when Gill was caught in the boundary rejecting a single the ball earlier he did not cross so that Ferguson could take the strike.
Gayle has that power in his Bat which other players really don't. While KXIP is making a comeback one thing I am seeing is this team is no more dependent on KL Rahul only which is a pretty good sign but at the same time he has to maintain his performance for the important part of this tournament. I think his wicket in last three matches was because of the commentators curse.  Grin  Grin These bloody commentators always start speaking of his consistency whenever he comes out to bat and alas he is not able to consistently perform  Grin But this defeat of KKR has opened some way for RR too as now a few teams can end up at 14 points. It would be interesting fight for spot 4 once again.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 05:33:41 AM

Shubman Gill is a good player, but I don't like his attitude. He played well yesterday, but refusing to take that single was not right. In the end Lockie Ferguson ended up with a better strike rate than him. All that said, KKR needs to think about some of their star players such as Narine, Karthik and Russell. Apart from one or two matches, they have been a burden to the team. After so many failures, I don't think that it will be wrong to give chances to some of the younger players in their place.
Haunebu

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 07:43:24 AM

But this defeat of KKR has opened some way for RR too as now a few teams can end up at 14 points. It would be interesting fight for spot 4 once again.
It's still very difficult for teams like RR and SRH unless they win continuously with a position NRR in their favor. Punjab and KKR are in a much better position in comparison.

All that said, KKR needs to think about some of their star players such as Narine, Karthik and Russell. Apart from one or two matches, they have been a burden to the team. After so many failures, I don't think that it will be wrong to give chances to some of the younger players in their place.
I agree with you about Narine and Karthik, but not Russell. Kicking Russell from the team because of one bad season is pure stupidity. He can be more dangerous than Pollard and Gayle on his day and he is a decent bowler too.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: