Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion  (Read 17657 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 12:20:34 PM

Actually blames on him came after he had hit three sixes in the last over. The fact that he played pretty calmly in start of his innings and even in the 19th Over and strangely starts hitting sixes in the 20th over is the reason why people are blaming him
I disagree. Do you think MSD is some kind of super-hero who could save CSK from an almost impossible position? Also, which bowler would plan on bowling poorly just because they secured their win? Stupid statement.

When MSD did hit those sixes, did you see how far the ball went each time? The blame falls on players like Ngidi, Vijay etc as I mentioned earlier. Also, why on earth did you suddenly think that I reported your post?
Hey man chill out a bit.
1. I actually quoted your post you so I thought you might have mistakenly reported me. But JSRAW later admitted that he made that mistake.
2. Only question from MSD that everyone was that why didn't he started magically hitting those sixes in the first 13 balls that he played? He came to bat in 14th or 15th over match wasn't impossible until then and when if he knew he would take some time to settle why didn't he promote him at number 5. It's interesting how quickly people give credit to MSD on any win while make sure that he isn't given a credit for lost match.
3. Talking about how far the ball went even Jofra Archer managed to throw the ball out of stadium twice.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:49:25 PM

Was it really necessary to exclude Tom Banton from the playing XI? I think he would be a great addition to KKR. Well, KKR have never lost their opening match since 2013 and 6 of them came from batting second as of today. MI had successfully hold their record of losing all the opening matches since 2013, will KKR be able to hold the record? If so, I will lose points tonight too.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:59:04 PM

Was it really necessary to exclude Tom Banton from the playing XI? I think he would be a great addition to KKR. Well, KKR have never lost their opening match since 2013 and 6 of them came from batting second as of today. MI had successfully hold their record of losing all the opening matches since 2013, will KKR be able to hold the record? If so, I will lose points tonight too.
Hard to fit Tom Banton in the current squad. Morgan is excellent batter including could help Kartik with his captaincy experience, Narine can bat and ball, Pat cumins gives strength to bowling department and Russell is kinda irreplaceable.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 02:16:24 PM

Been waiting for a promo from Sportbet.one. Did anybody take the last spot? If not I'll take the last spot. I have been on a losing streak lately so this promo could be of great help  Tongue

As JSRAW pointed out, they is no room for him or Lockie as of now. If KKR wins this one, I'll have my first point(apart from the one I got by default) Smiley Hope they win this one comfortably.

Edit: On a second thought, maybe Lockie Ferguson can replace Cummins.
Pffrt

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 04:12:31 PM

Score isn't so satisfied. MI had a great start despitr losing an early wicket. Suraiya Kumar and Rohit put great effort and it was possible to have 200+ score easily but death overs made the difference at the end.
Anyway, with MI's bowling, it will not be easy to KKR to chase the score. Have gone with MI easy win. Hopefully MI will win with the required run and I will get 2 points tonight.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 04:15:40 PM

MI are at least 10 runs shot but 195 runs on scoreboard doesn't look so bad if you have Pattison, Boult and Bumrah as your striking bowler. Kudos to young fella Shivam Mavi, he handled pressure really well. Its not easy task to ball against the likes of Rohit and Pollard.

~snip~
 Have gone with MI easy win.
Easy win looks tough here, KKR does have solid middle order.

He's their premium bowler, i guess they spend almost $2 million on him. Today was terrible day for him tho.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 05:01:27 PM

2. Only question from MSD that everyone was that why didn't he started magically hitting those sixes in the first 13 balls that he played? He came to bat in 14th or 15th over match wasn't impossible until then and when if he knew he would take some time to settle why didn't he promote him at number 5. It's interesting how quickly people give credit to MSD on any win while make sure that he isn't given a credit for lost match.
MSD usually takes it deep which is his trademark style. The target was already difficult to chase when he came into the picture and he decided to bat lower down the order just like the previous match due to his quarantine period which he mentioned recently.

MI are at least 10 runs shot but 195 runs on scoreboard doesn't look so bad if you have Pattison, Boult and Bumrah as your striking bowler.
KKR are already in a tough spot currently thanks to these 3 bowlers that you mentioned. Bumrah seems to be on fire once again. Btw, I observed that you bet late on Superbru. Is this some sort of strategy?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
teosanru

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:56:40 PM

MI are at least 10 runs shot but 195 runs on scoreboard doesn't look so bad if you have Pattison, Boult and Bumrah as your striking bowler. Kudos to young fella Shivam Mavi, he handled pressure really well. Its not easy task to ball against the likes of Rohit and Pollard.

~snip~
 Have gone with MI easy win.
Easy win looks tough here, KKR does have solid middle order.

He's their premium bowler, i guess they spend almost $2 million on him. Today was terrible day for him tho.
#KKRNaiHaiTaiyaar is what I have for KKR today. Lol they need to improve a hell lot on their death bowling. I think in UAE with lots of dew and smaller grounds death bowling become even more important. We have already seen in the matches so far that death overs have been high scorers. Even Bumrah went for 4 sixes. KKR need to work upon their bowling their batting can't really be blamed as they were chasing a big total against a pretty nice bowling line up. Mark my words team who would decode the secret of giving less runs in death is going to take the IPL this time.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 03:13:54 AM

Yeah, but still if he is not picking some wickets and leaking runs, then they should think of replacing him. He didn't perform much in the last tour to England either.

Just picked RCB to win today's match with KXIP and had a look at the leaderboard. Looks like vishnu will be our first winner of Round 1 Smiley Congrats bud. There is still a slight chance for glowing10 and amishmanish to be the round winner if vishnu picks the wrong team today.  I think I am the only one who didn't earn a single point(except for the default pick points)  Cry Guess I'll get the spoon today, if RCB didn't win.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 05:41:36 AM

Btw, I observed that you bet late on Superbru. Is this some sort of strategy?
Its effective strategy for "How to lose points" haha Grin

But on serious note, i wait for toss majority of time. Its clearly not working out tho..

~snip~
#KKRNaiHaiTaiyaar is what I have for KKR today. Lol they need to improve a hell lot on their death bowling. I think in UAE with lots of dew and smaller grounds death bowling become even more important. We have already seen in the matches so far that death overs have been high scorers. Even Bumrah went for 4 sixes. KKR need to work upon their bowling their batting can't really be blamed as they were chasing a big total against a pretty nice bowling line up. Mark my words team who would decode the secret of giving less runs in death is going to take the IPL this time.
Actually KKR did okay with their death overs 19th and 20th over were good that's why MI didn't able to cross 200 runs mark. KKR's batting looked rusty that i didn't expected as Morgan, Narine and Russell came in IPL after playing competitive cricket T-20/ODI and CPL respectively.

Always fun to watch when premium bowler gets hit by another fast bowler and that's what happened when Cummins hits those big sixes against Bumrah. If we leave his last over then he was very good, before that he gave just 5 runs in 3 overs. 

Yeah, but still if he is not picking some wickets and leaking runs, then they should think of replacing him. He didn't perform much in the last tour to England either.
Its his first game so they should give him couple of games more IMO. He's no 1 bowler in Test for a reason, quality players always make good comeback. Same thing happened with the Bumrah, he was rusty in first game but came back strongly in last night.

Best of luck for today game.  Grin

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 09:45:09 AM

Its his first game so they should give him couple of games more IMO. He's no 1 bowler in Test for a reason, quality players always make good comeback. Same thing happened with the Bumrah, he was rusty in first game but came back strongly in last night.

Best of luck for today game.  Grin

Cummins is probably under enormous pressure. He knows that the KKR management paid a huge amount for his services, and they expect him to perform. This time it is Cummins, Ishan Kishan and Murugan Ashwin. In the previous editions the same happened with players such as Jaydev Unadkat, Colin Ingram, Varun Chakravarthy and Tymal Mills. Most of the time when a franchise pays huge amount to a certain player, they fail to perform.
teosanru

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 03:54:14 PM

Btw, I observed that you bet late on Superbru. Is this some sort of strategy?
Its effective strategy for "How to lose points" haha Grin

But on serious note, i wait for toss majority of time. Its clearly not working out tho..

~snip~
Actually KKR did okay with their death overs 19th and 20th over were good that's why MI didn't able to cross 200 runs mark. KKR's batting looked rusty that i didn't expected as Morgan, Narine and Russell came in IPL after playing competitive cricket T-20/ODI and CPL respectively.

Always fun to watch when premium bowler gets hit by another fast bowler and that's what happened when Cummins hits those big sixes against Bumrah. If we leave his last over then he was very good, before that he gave just 5 runs in 3 overs. 

See once again this innings proved my point. In the 19th and 20th over they went for more than 50 runs. Which will turn out to be a turning point of this match. but yes those 2 drops by Virat Kohli was the thing that amazed me the most. Those weren't so difficult catches compared to the reputation Virat Kohli carries with his fielding. Those two catches have cost RCB 60 extra runs and in second innings making these runs is going to be pretty difficult once again.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 04:34:42 PM

Kohli handed Rahul a century towards the end. If Rahul departed early, the target would probably be something around 180 instead of 207. I have lost all hope in my bet on RCB after their abysmal start.

Punjab are top contenders for the title this year thanks to their excellent batting and bowling departments. They would have easily won the match against DC too, but they botched it because of their stupidity and bad luck.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 05:36:59 PM

Oh yes, at last won my 1st prediction in this IPL. After 6 straight wrong selection. (yesterday I selected KKR, but forgot to lock it and the app gave me MI by default. So, I won the point) . So, this is my first win in this IPL.

Congratulations @vishnu for winning the Round 1 First place.
Hope I will give a good fight in round 2.
teosanru

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 06:12:55 PM

Kohli handed Rahul a century towards the end. If Rahul departed early, the target would probably be something around 180 instead of 207. I have lost all hope in my bet on RCB after their abysmal start.

Punjab are top contenders for the title this year thanks to their excellent batting and bowling departments. They would have easily won the match against DC too, but they botched it because of their stupidity and bad luck.
KL Rahul 132/0
RCB 109/10

So today's match result technically was that KL Rahul won the match "Comfortably" against RCB by 23 runs LOL. That's a big shame for RCB to be true. I don't know what sort of bad luck they carry.
Oh yes, at last won my 1st prediction in this IPL. After 6 straight wrong selection. (yesterday I selected KKR, but forgot to lock it and the app gave me MI by default. So, I won the point) . So, this is my first win in this IPL.

Congratulations @vishnu for winning the Round 1 First place.
Hope I will give a good fight in round 2.
Congrats Man! LOL This tells that Virat Kohli is a much bigger Panauti. LOL. Jokes Apart congratulations Vishnu it was a close call. I expected RCB have changed a bit this season in terms of their perspective towards the game but unfortunately their results haven't. LOL
Pffrt

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 06:18:13 PM

Damn, what a performance by KL Rahul. It seems there was no room for RCB tonight. Once again, I missed point. I was not able to watch the match tonight. Seems I missed a great match, it was indeed a great knock by KL Rahul, the one man army.

(yesterday I selected KKR, but forgot to lock it and the app gave me MI by default. So, I won the point) .
I think you don't need to lock your pick. It's mandatory only if you want to see what others have picked. You may not pick yesterday even.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 06:25:44 PM

(yesterday I selected KKR, but forgot to lock it and the app gave me MI by default. So, I won the point) .
I think you don't need to lock your pick. It's mandatory only if you want to see what others have picked. You may not pick yesterday even.

That I means I probably not clicked on KKR Lol. I don't remember correctly was busy in my work. Let's see what happens in next round. 😁
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 08:06:39 PM

I expected RCB have changed a bit this season in terms of their perspective towards the game but unfortunately their results haven't. LOL
That was my expectation too, they had Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers and i expected they could chase any decent score but Virat Kohli dropped the catch of KL Rahul twice and if he would have taken that catch they could have restricted them well below 180 runs but with the way Mohammed Shami and Cottrell bowled and how they picked wickets it was an impossible task for RCB even it was 25 runs short.
teosanru

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 08:40:45 PM

I expected RCB have changed a bit this season in terms of their perspective towards the game but unfortunately their results haven't. LOL
That was my expectation too, they had Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers and i expected they could chase any decent score but Virat Kohli dropped the catch of KL Rahul twice and if he would have taken that catch they could have restricted them well below 180 runs but with the way Mohammed Shami and Cottrell bowled and how they picked wickets it was an impossible task for RCB even it was 25 runs short.
Exactly, you know Punjab has another great pacer named Ishan Porel. He has a Navdeep Saini sort of reputation in domestic cricket I was expecting him in the side today instead of M. Ashwin, because Ravi Bishnoi is pretty good as a spinner so keeping a second spinner isn't going to do anything for you. Whilst another pacer would make KXIP's bowling formidable. I think they should even try Gayle for a match instead of Pooran.

I really loved how Cottrell and Shami bowled the initial overs. Powerplay was on and that's the time when a team chasing that huge total have to give a great start and both bowlers denied RCB to start well. And all it was off to Abd and Finch who gave their wickets off to spinners , maybe pressure? would say so with required rate climbing up. It was great performance from Punjab bowlers.

I would say Punjab deserved the win.
Seriously despite of being a Punjab fan I wanted to see some fireworks from ABD. LOL. But indeed when 3 wickets fall early while chasing a big target generally the chasing team is never able to come back from that point.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 11:35:47 PM

KL Rahul won the match  Cheesy I had picked RCB last night but I'm lucky that I didn't place any bet last night for some reason.
Congrats, @vishnu
You are the round topper. The yellow cap nice suits on you  Cheesy I have no place for 1-3 position unless I can be the topper on a few rounds from now.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: