Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion  (Read 17657 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 10:13:48 AM

This season has been the season of underdogs. Most matches were won by the underdogs which is why I am pretty confident that DC who is the clear underdog will win the cup this year.

Bumrah retained his form at the correct time luckily for MI though Ranada might end up winning the purple cap while Rahul could win the orange cap. These are my predictions at this point.

Right now Rabada is having 29 wickets, while Bumrah is trailing with 27. The point to note here is that Rabada's form has waned recently, while Bumrah is looking red hot. Although he performed well against SRH (4/29), recent matches were disappointing for Rabada. On the other hand, Bumrah has taken 10 wickets from his last three matches, while conceding just 45 runs!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 01:45:02 PM

Delhi won the toss and decided to bat first in the Finals Smiley I'm going to support Delhi because I don't want Mumbai to win yet another title  Tongue

Too bad that I was busy with work the past months and didn't have much time to pick the winners in Superbru or watch the games Sad Btw, Congrats to SashiRaJaVu, Pffrt & webtricks for winning the Pool Smiley
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:24:30 PM

Delhi won the toss and decided to bat first in the Finals Smiley I'm going to support Delhi because I don't want Mumbai to win yet another title  Tongue

Too bad that I was busy with work the past months and didn't have much time to pick the winners in Superbru or watch the games Sad Btw, Congrats to SashiRaJaVu, Pffrt & webtricks for winning the Pool Smiley

Right now, it's 2 overs passed and DC are currently at 11/1.
IMO , Mumbai will win this match, as Stoinis got out and i always feel like, team batting at second innings has more chances to win. As they have a fixed target to chase upon.
Moreover MI'S Batting line-up is too strong comprising Ishan Kishan and Suryakumar Yadav's powerful form.
Let's see if i am a great predictor or not lmao.

Some extra ordinary bowling ruined DC they are badly down and out after first 4 overs and have very few chances of fighting back as they key batsmen already gone back to pavolion very cheaply without too much disturbing us 26/3 after 4.1 overs now Iyer and Pant on for giving some good target.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:27:29 PM

It seems that Delhi is about to bend the knee against MI bowlers, Again!

Stonis hyped got faded. Ajinkya did what he does best  Grin. Big opportunity for Pant-Iyer duo..

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:27:37 PM

Right now, it's 2 overs passed and DC are currently at 11/1.
IMO , Mumbai will win this match, as Stoinis got out and i always feel like, team batting at second innings has more chances to win. As they have a fixed target to chase upon.
Moreover MI'S Batting line-up is too strong comprising Ishan Kishan and Suryakumar Yadav's powerful form.
Let's see if i am a great predictor or not lmao.

This isn't really a great start for Delhi Capitals. Once again their top order has collapsed. 30/3 in just 5 overs. Pant and Iyer in the middle they would need a partnership from here until 15 overs so that Hetmyr/Axar can come in later and do the power hitting. Otherwise there is going to be a big collapse for them in this Final. But best part for MI is that they have only spent 1 over of Bumrah. J Yadav turning out to be the Trump Card of the night. DC wouldn't have been prepared for him maybe this is why Rohit called it a "Tactical" change.
webtricksALT

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:30:52 PM

Too soon to congratulate anyone. This contest isn't fair. I picked Mumbai earlier but decided to change to a narrow Delhi win five minutes before the game and locked my picked. I saw that Pffrt had picked a comfortable win for Mumbai at that time. However, after five minutes, to my surprise Pffrt changed his pick to Delhi (narrow) exactly same as mine which will make sure I can't beat him in the final tally.

There is no way Pffrt knew my pick except if he joined with 2 accounts or collaborated with someone else.

Now there are three possibilities of final winners:

If Mumbai takes comfortable win:
First: Rajavu, followed by Royse and Pffrt. I will drop to 4th position.

If Delhi takes narrow win:
First: Pffrt, followed by Rajavu and webtricks.

In any other case:
First: Rajavu, followed by Pffrt and webtricks.

I am not well so won't stretch this issue much. Also, this contest was meant to be just-for-fun get-together so let it be. But still killing the spirit of competition is not good and isn't appreciated.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:03:53 PM

Stonis hyped got faded. Ajinkya did what he does best  Grin. Big opportunity for Pant-Iyer duo..
Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer are counter attacking and they are successful till now, the ball Trent Boult bowled to pick the wicket of Marcus Stoinis is one hell of a delivery and no player could have survived that rising ball. When DC lost three wickets in the beginning i did not expect them to recover like this but they are not ready to go out without a fight and DC have the bowlers to trouble Mumbai.

Still picking Mumbai to win the IPL as they have the experience and players to chase any score.

I am not well so won't stretch this issue much. Also, this contest was meant to be just-for-fun get-together so let it be. But still killing the spirit of competition is not good and isn't appreciated.
Get well soon and it was a fun IPL.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:31:42 PM

What a boring final. MI is destroying DC and it looks like they will win a 5th title. Wanted to see a new winner this time around, but MI were too good as usual. I have no hope left for DC.

Last year's final was way more entertaining in comparison. Looks like I won't make it to the top 5, but had a ton of fun nevertheless.

There is no way Pffrt knew my pick except if he joined with 2 accounts or collaborated with someone else.
Could have been a crazy coincidence. Did this happen before?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:48:19 PM

Congratulations to SaShiRaJaVu, for winning the pool!!! Since he is having a 4 point difference with the second placed player, it is confirmed that he will win the pool. It was a really splendid performance, after performing badly in the initial rounds. I am happy with my two wins in the initial rounds. Thanks to everyone for their support and cooperation!!
Thank you, I had a last few bad calls but luckily i had a lead because i was lucky enough to make some picks that favored me, first two rounds i was not watching the match as i was onboard a vessel.

This season has been the season of underdogs. Most matches were won by the underdogs which is why I am pretty confident that DC who is the clear underdog will win the cup this year.
Even i wanted to see Delhi winning the IPL but for that to happen they need to produce some magical performance and till now they are yet to produce the magical spell to win the match as they failed to pile up runs and with the strong batting line up it is always a tough task.

If not for your help i would not be participating Grin.

I picked Mumbai earlier but decided to change to a narrow Delhi win five minutes before the game and locked my picked. I saw that Pffrt had picked a comfortable win for Mumbai at that time. However, after five minutes, to my surprise Pffrt changed his pick to Delhi (narrow) exactly same as mine which will make sure I can't beat him in the final tally.
So it is possible to know the picks before the match starts, earlier i never bothered to look about other picks but in the last three games i used to wait for the match to start to see what others picked Cheesy.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:00:06 PM

Well Mumbai is heading towards their another IPL trophy, unless some sort of drama or twist waiting for us. May be Super_Over?  Tongue I wish!!

Anyway this sums up 2020 IPL....

https://twitter.com/prat1204/status/1326158438217347074

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3890

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 06:16:55 PM

Now there are three possibilities of final winners:

If Mumbai takes comfortable win:
First: Rajavu, followed by Royse and Pffrt. I will drop to 4th position.

If Delhi takes narrow win:
First: Pffrt, followed by Rajavu and webtricks.

In any other case:
First: Rajavu, followed by Pffrt and webtricks.

I was not aware of all this calculation. I wanted to go with the favourite and wanted to have a margin point so that I can finish well. But once the match started and I saw all picks then I realized there was a chance for me. However, the way the match was progressing it was obvious that we will have an easy win for MI. And it was almost an easy win.

For a comfortable win a team (if they bat last) will need to win by 3-5 wickets or 5-9 balls remaining.
3 runs needed from 12 balls, wicket lost 4. When Nortje was taking his run up for:
- The first ball of the 2nd last over I was praying like, please a dot or 1 or wicket. A single. 2 from 11 balls. I needed one more ball for DC not let MI to win LOL
- 2nd ball another single. I can smile now coz they need 1 from 10 balls and in the next ball makes 9 balls remaining unless it's a no or wide ball. Also, I saw several times that if the minimum wicket is not 5 then superbru goes with easy even if the remaining balls are in comfortable zone (5-9). So I was prying for a wicket and I know it was not gonna happen.
I mean you need one wicket in one ball which has nothing to do with the match or in the real world but with you only. Expecting something and seeing it happening is crazy.
- 3rd ball and Pandya made my day LOL. I was like WFT!!!!!!!!! and excited!

Honestly speaking I never thought that this will end with comfortable. Good to have a 2nd position LOL. When you get something surprisingly then it's more exciting, and I am excited.

Congratulations to Rajavu for the first place and pffrt for the third place. Sorry webtricks - it hurts missing something when you are that close. We all thought Rajavu, you and pffrt are going to take the leaderboard prizes but this IPL had a final twist for our pool.

This was a great experience and fun. Thanks to all especially who participated in the pool, the main sponsor sportbet.one, side sponsors (bitcoinprbuzz.comBTCGOSU and Betnomi)

I need the winners including the round winners, to give me the bitcoin addresses so that I can pay you all. Once I will have all the addresses then I will broadcast the transaction, I hope this will be fine by everyone.

Summary
Round winners Each wins 0.0025 BTC
|
Round #
|
superbru username
|
Score
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
Pool winners
1st: SaShiRaJaVu (Rajavu)
2nd: Royse777 (roysesuper)
3rd: Pffrt (pffrt)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:55:45 PM

I need the winners including the round winners, to give me the bitcoin addresses so that I can pay you all. Once I will have all the addresses then I will broadcast the transaction, I hope this will be fine by everyone.
Thank you for conducting this fun game and this is the first time i am winning a competition and congrats everyone on fighting hard till the end especially you came from behind and captured the second spot in the final match.

Thank you all the sponsors for making this happen and hopefully we will have more fun competition like this in cricket.

Here is my wallet address: 34HqekGHLGGYD1ktBXmHVm658ZXuwp1QhG
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 06:46:00 AM

Congrats Rajavu and Royse777, you both were outstanding. Rajavu for continuous winning and Royse for the goal in 90+5'' minute  Wink
My BTC address- 396TJn9pi7bPThiU3kkkL7R7fpeY8qoM9N

Too soon to congratulate anyone. This contest isn't fair. I picked Mumbai earlier but decided to change to a narrow Delhi win five minutes before the game and locked my picked. I saw that Pffrt had picked a comfortable win for Mumbai at that time. However, after five minutes, to my surprise Pffrt changed his pick to Delhi (narrow) exactly same as mine which will make sure I can't beat him in the final tally.

Lol Do you know I had DC comfortable before I changed my pick to MI comfortable? If someone had an early lock, they must have seen. I was just planning to beat Rajavu to get the 1st. And I expected him to pick MI as they are favorite.
So, this is how I ended the pick-
1. DC comfortable (plan if Rajavu pick MI and DC win with the same margin of me, I will be first)
2. MI comfortable (No, DC will not win, I don't want to lose my position in the pool)
3. DC narrow (The previous plan.)
And your info, my first pick of DC (comfortable) was 8th November. Hope this makes sense.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 07:31:59 AM

@webtricks, I didn't know that they give out double the original points for the finals.
Anyways, congrats to SashiRaJaVu, Royse777 & Pffrt. And special thanks to Sportbet.one and other sponsors of the event. It was a fun contest.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 11:55:07 AM

@webtricks, I didn't know that they give out double the original points for the finals.
Anyways, congrats to SashiRaJaVu, Royse777 & Pffrt. And special thanks to Sportbet.one and other sponsors of the event. It was a fun contest.

It was amazing performance by SashiRaJaVu, after trailing so badly during the initial few matches. And many thanks to Royse777, who is the mastermind behind this pool. It was an enjoyable and exciting 1.5-2 months of IPL this time, partly due to this pool. I was lucky enough to win two of the rounds. For those who failed to win anything, there is no need to worry.. always keep trying, and big rewards await you.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3890

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 03:33:26 PM

I am still awing addresses from amishmanish - hector and webtricks - webtricks. Once I will have their address, I will transfer the funds to the winners. I have a plan to travel tonight, if I do then there will be some delay to pay you guys even if these two give the addresses today. However, if I do not get the train today and miss my trip then you will get paid almost immediately once I get both addresses.

Cheers,

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
webtricksALT

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 03:58:27 PM

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This address belongs to webtricks and can be verified from profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=921974
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 3G8uPe3XKGhyQ2HGZfrmT7yJSxeQ6kJHK4

IGEbft57JyiOUIbUbGx8sK9ncOGT6YyfiOXcfh2H2txjB5IknJywkIcfUSzwYyEvWtEgXtGOP232R7Jddtdz0Y0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

BTC ADDRESS: 3G8uPe3XKGhyQ2HGZfrmT7yJSxeQ6kJHK4
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 04:08:04 PM

It was amazing performance by SashiRaJaVu, after trailing so badly during the initial few matches. And many thanks to Royse777, who is the mastermind behind this pool. It was an enjoyable and exciting 1.5-2 months of IPL this time, partly due to this pool. I was lucky enough to win two of the rounds. For those who failed to win anything, there is no need to worry.. always keep trying, and big rewards await you.
This season was full of surprises and shocks but at the end good team win and we have really interesting cricket after very long time I was not 100% as have many serious troubles around me but still try and have some good picks hopefully in next season we will have this again and able to do fun like this I was expecting Vishnu in top three but we have better tipster and they done good job congrats to all winners and good luck.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 04:38:45 PM

Looks like IPL 2021 will be held in just a couple of months back in India as long as the vaccine goes mainstream.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesnownews.com/amp/sports/cricket/article/mega-auction-not-to-be-postponed-ipl-2021-could-be-played-with-9-teams-report/680368

9 team factor could prove to be a dud like before or a hit. Personally, I like the fact that there is more competition. Looking forward to the IPL 2021 superbru pool.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 04:55:36 PM

Sorry for being late! Congratulations to Mumbai Indians and obviously our winner. Rajavu, Royse and Pffrt. I think the end of IPL wasn't that exciting the way the matches in the middle were. Even all the qualifiers and eliminators remained pretty one sided until the very end. Hoped to see better matches but it is how it is. Now we people have to find something else to do in our lives  Grin Grin I am sure Indian media would be ready to throw up another issue for our entertainment pretty soon to divert our minds.
Looks like IPL 2021 will be held in just a couple of months back in India as long as the vaccine goes mainstream.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesnownews.com/amp/sports/cricket/article/mega-auction-not-to-be-postponed-ipl-2021-could-be-played-with-9-teams-report/680368

9 team factor could prove to be a dud like before or a hit. Personally, I like the fact that there is more competition. Looking forward to the IPL 2021 superbru pool.
I don't think they need a vaccine anymore. They can play another IPL in this BIO-Bubble kind of thing. I think they didn't even suffer any huge loss due to spectators their viewership rights might have made up for any loss. Franchises might have made somewhat lesser profits but BCCI would have still filled their pockets.

Mumbai Indians got 10 Crores for winning IPL. But let's not forget the people who earned much more than Mumbai Indians without even performing  Grin

Mr. Patt Cummins ( KKR )- 15.5 Crores
Mr. Glenn Maxwell (KXIP) -  10.75 Crores
Mr. Chriss Morris (RCB)  - 10 Crores
Mr. Sheldon Cotrell (RCB) - 8.5 Crores

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: