Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion  (Read 17657 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 06:11:58 PM

KKR won by such a huge margin, but their run rate still remains in negative (-0.214). Now we have the RCB vs DC clash tomorrow. Their net run rates are -0.145 and -0.159 respectively. If it is a close match, even the losing team will be having a better run rate when compared to the KKR. But if one team beats the other one by a large margin, then it will be advantageous for KKR.

Even if they finish behind RCB and DC, they will qualify in case SRH gets defeated by the MI.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 07:52:12 AM

DC and RCB was getting into the playoff easily but now, one of them will be missing I guess.
Both teams can still qualify if SRH lose against MI and the odds are stacked against SRH since they don't have a great track record against Mumbai, but you never know. RCB, MI and KKR are currently cheering for MI to win against SRH.

Even if they finish behind RCB and DC, they will qualify in case SRH gets defeated by the MI.
Agreed. One among RCB and DC will be the 2nd team to qualify today and the loser along with KKR will be hoping that SRH loses. Several teams like Punjab and RR came close to the line, but couldn't cross it. Will SRH suffer the same fate? Let's see.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 08:01:59 AM

Agreed. One among RCB and DC will be the 2nd team to qualify today and the loser along with KKR will be hoping that SRH loses. Several teams like Punjab and RR came close to the line, but couldn't cross it. Will SRH suffer the same fate? Let's see.

SRH is having such a good NRR. So in case they are able to beat MI somehow, then it is certain that they will qualify for the playoffs. The winner of RCB and DC will get another slot. KKR's chances are not looking that bright now. Anyway, just two matches remaining, and we still don't know which are the teams (apart from MI), who are going to qualify for the playoffs.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 12:59:32 PM

SRH is having such a good NRR. So in case they are able to beat MI somehow, then it is certain that they will qualify for the playoffs. The winner of RCB and DC will get another slot. KKR's chances are not looking that bright now. Anyway, just two matches remaining, and we still don't know which are the teams (apart from MI), who are going to qualify for the playoffs.
No matter who qualifies I think this has been the most competitive IPL so far. I have never seen so many teams ending at 14 points at NRR coming into play in such detailed manner. KKR would not only be hoping for SRH losing but would also be waiting for a big defeat for any of the two teams in today's match as that could also help KKR in getting ahead of the losing team in terms of NRR. But SRH have to ensure that they don't choke out on the last moment. They do have their match with the best team of the league which makes me doubtful about their win but their form has recently returned with Warner, Saha and Williamson all scoring runs. I think KXIP and RR deserved this spot much more than DC or RCB. In the second half both those teams have played so well.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 03:45:06 PM

Indeed one of the most competitive ipl edition and if I dare to say one of the most competitive tournament (multiple teams)in cricket history, never witnessed such fight even in icc tournaments.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 04:21:59 PM

Disappointing performance from the RCB. With 5 overs to go, they were 112/2, with two established batsmen at crease (Devdutt Padikkal & AB de Villiers). But as it happened a lot many times in this tournament, the youngster got out at the worst possible time. And then there was a batting collapse. From 112/2, they ended at 152/7. During the last 5 overs, they scored 40 runs and lost 5 wickets.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 04:34:59 PM

Indeed one of the most competitive ipl edition and if I dare to say one of the most competitive tournament (multiple teams)in cricket history, never witnessed such fight even in icc tournaments.

There’s no chance of not happening any of these I think as DC will certainly take the match till the last over or 19 at least and DC is unlikely to lose the match which is why there’s no chance that they will stuck at 134 or below. So, KKR NRR is going to be less than both DC and RCB. If SRH win, KKR is out and if SRH lose, KKR is in.
Pleasant with my pick this round but no chance to catch Rajavu, he is far ahead.
Haunebu

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:26:45 PM

Check this article out guys.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/ipl/top-stories/why-ipl-2020-is-officially-the-most-competitive-season-ever/amp_articleshow/78984917.cms

What a season. So freaking entertaining. I bet on SRH in the final match between them and MI knowing that it's a long shot. Just 5 matches remaining. RCB are lucky to qualify since their NRR is just above KKR.

Both MI and SRH share the same win/loss pattern in the last 5 matches. If SRH actually manage to defeat MI tomorrow, it would make the playoffs more interesting in my opinion.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:44:42 PM

Check this article out guys.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/ipl/top-stories/why-ipl-2020-is-officially-the-most-competitive-season-ever/amp_articleshow/78984917.cms

What a season. So freaking entertaining. I bet on SRH in the final match between them and MI knowing that it's a long shot. Just 5 matches remaining. RCB are lucky to qualify since their NRR is just above KKR.

Both MI and SRH share the same win/loss pattern in the last 5 matches. If SRH actually manage to defeat MI tomorrow, it would make the playoffs more interesting in my opinion.
I am also feeling SRH is really team to watch now as they done very good in last few matches and beating MI is not easy but still they can manage this and have place in play off's after this we are going to have some more entertaining cricket after very long time as right now things are not good for future sports still few countries going for lock down and we are going to be have very boring time.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 08:52:15 PM

All the matches are unpredictable until you understand how the pitch behaves, RCB and DC were lucky to qualify because at one moment i expected ABD to cut loose and go for big hits and unfortunately he was run out and they were short of 15 to 20 runs and if that was the case DC would have struggled.

MI will rest their main players for tomorrow's matches and SRH stand a chance to qualify and the performance of their top order determines their fate.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 05:42:14 AM

MI will rest their main players for tomorrow's matches and SRH stand a chance to qualify and the performance of their top order determines their fate.
KKR would be very pissed if MI rest their main players  Undecided . Rohit is already struggling with the injuries so he's already out of the picture. Hope they don't change their bowling lineup and if they want to rest their batsmen then they should start with the Saurabh Tiwary.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
teosanru

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 05:57:26 AM

It would be pretty interesting to see the match today. I think it would also depend on Mumbai which team they want to see in the playoffs. I know some might think that every team is there to play and win and Mumbai will do the same. But I have played such team sports, at the back of your mind in such situations you know which team you think is better among the two and you even unconsciously perform accordingly.
All the matches are unpredictable until you understand how the pitch behaves, RCB and DC were lucky to qualify because at one moment i expected ABD to cut loose and go for big hits and unfortunately he was run out and they were short of 15 to 20 runs and if that was the case DC would have struggled.

I don't think they should or will rest their players. Resting your players gives an unnecessary break of momentum to the team. Delhi Capitals did the same in their match against KXIP by resting Nortje and paid price for it and even lost the following matches. I don't think you should rest key players. But yes if they have any doubt regarding Rohit Sharma it's better to keep him rested until the qualifier.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 06:20:07 AM

KKR would be very pissed if MI rest their main players  Undecided . Rohit is already struggling with the injuries so he's already out of the picture. Hope they don't change their bowling lineup and if they want to rest their batsmen then they should start with the Saurabh Tiwary.

I hope that MI change their bowling lineup. Bumrah needs some rest ahead of the playoff matches, and the other pacers (Boult/Pattinson) have been leaking a lot of runs. Players such as Mitchell McClenaghan and Dhawal Kulkarni deserve at least one chance in this IPL. Also, I would like to see Sherfane Rutherford and Chris Lynn in the top order. Maybe they could replace one overseas bowler with an overseas batsman?
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:22:34 AM

It would be pretty interesting to see the match today. I think it would also depend on Mumbai which team they want to see in the playoffs. I know some might think that every team is there to play and win and Mumbai will do the same. But I have played such team sports, at the back of your mind in such situations you know which team you think is better among the two and you even unconsciously perform accordingly.[quote
Yup, it happens all the time when you are the one holding the Wild card entry and i hope they go for direct kill against SRH.

I hope that MI change their bowling lineup. Bumrah needs some rest ahead of the playoff matches, and the other pacers (Boult/Pattinson) have been leaking a lot of runs. Players such as Mitchell McClenaghan and Dhawal Kulkarni deserve at least one chance in this IPL. Also, I would like to see Sherfane Rutherford and Chris Lynn in the top order. Maybe they could replace one overseas bowler with an overseas batsman?
You are just being Anti KKR  Grin

Having said that McClenaghan seems good addition to the team if Pattinson sitting out (Or both Boult/ Pattinson), not sure about Kulkarni Sahab. Only 3 games left for Bumrah and he's in good touch so personally i don't want to disturb his rhythm by resting him. I don't think they are going to change much in batting order.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:52:19 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2020, 04:09:41 PM by Haunebu

I doubt they would do that. MI would probably continue with their winning combination instead of resting players since resting players could affect their form in a bad way. They will aim high as they usually have.

I hope that MI change their bowling lineup. Bumrah needs some rest ahead of the playoff matches, and the other pacers (Boult/Pattinson) have been leaking a lot of runs. Players such as Mitchell McClenaghan and Dhawal Kulkarni deserve at least one chance in this IPL. Also, I would like to see Sherfane Rutherford and Chris Lynn in the top order.
Bad suggestions. Why make changes when the team combination is pretty much perfect just for one match? Underestimating SRH is stupidity given the form they are in. MI should give it their all without making any pointless changes.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 10:29:00 AM

Bad suggestions. Why make changes when the team combination is pretty much perfect just for one match? Underestimating SRH is stupidity given the form they are in. MI should give it their without making any pointless changes.

I disagree when you say that the MI team combination is perfect. Their pacers (apart from Bumrah) have gone for a lot of runs. Trent Boult has taken the wickets, but he has conceded too many runs in pressure situations. There is nothing wrong with giving one match to Mitchell McClenaghan. Who knows? He may end like Lockie Ferguson in KKR. If they don't want to replace Boult, then Pattinson can be rested.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 01:39:32 PM

Damn you Rohit, he's back in team and everyone thought his injury was very serious that's why selectors didn't select him for Australia tour, Sahi drama hai!!

MI going without Bumrah/Boult and one less batter Hardik. SRH's fans might fancy their chance and KKR's fans should start praying.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
teosanru

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 02:44:51 PM

It would be pretty interesting to see the match today. I think it would also depend on Mumbai which team they want to see in the playoffs. I know some might think that every team is there to play and win and Mumbai will do the same. But I have played such team sports, at the back of your mind in such situations you know which team you think is better among the two and you even unconsciously perform accordingly.[quote
Yup, it happens all the time when you are the one holding the Wild card entry and i hope they go for direct kill against SRH.

You are just being Anti KKR  Grin

Having said that McClenaghan seems good addition to the team if Pattinson sitting out (Or both Boult/ Pattinson), not sure about Kulkarni Sahab. Only 3 games left for Bumrah and he's in good touch so personally i don't want to disturb his rhythm by resting him. I don't think they are going to change much in batting order.
Haha why are you going so much against SRH? I mean SRH have played well too. Best part is that they are the only team which I think were most late to find their best combination and yet have performed pretty decently winning a few matches here and there. Moreover for MI today it was understandable to give rest to Bumrah but rest to Hardik Pandya was a surprise. He hasn't bowled in this tournament and hasn't even batted that much. Is he injured or what? But today MI would definitely feel handicapped without Bumrah. Bumrah is always like the SOS Emergency call for Mumbai Indians whenever they feel they are stuck in the game he would be their wild card. I think SRH should try to restrain the batting of MI because the bowling today doesn't looks that good without Bumrah and Boult. But even if today MI wins I think they deserve to win the IPL and SRH don't really deserve to be in playoffs.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 03:14:41 PM

Haha why are you going so much against SRH?
No solid reason but my money on the line lol, outright bet on KKR winning the tournament -Facepalm- so please don't blame me if i sounds biased.  Wink

But as of now things are not looking good for MI and KKR  Roll Eyes. SRH dominating the Mumbai tonight.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:18:31 PM

What a round. Got all of them right though I couldn't beat Hector's record of 11 points in a single round. Webtricks is catching up with Rajavu which means Rajavu might not end up taking the 1st place.

MI shouldn't have fiddled with their combination as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts. This thrashing loss proves that they aren't that mighty even though Boult and Bumrah were missing.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: