Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion  (Read 17657 times)
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 05:59:06 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2020, 06:20:22 PM by Haunebu

Wow. Wow. Wow. This IPL season is insane. 2 freaking super-overs in a row. This is a new record people. MI has some insane luck linked to them. I thought Punjab would easily win this one, but Jordan messed up the 2nd run completely.

Loving this season. Am expecting MI to win the superover though it will probably be close.

Edit: Lol. This is insane. A super over draw. What a Sunday people. Another super-over! What are the chances?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 06:35:30 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2020, 06:47:56 PM by SaShiRaJaVu

Wow. Wow. Wow. This IPL season is insane. 2 freaking super-overs in a row. This is a new record people. MI has some insane luck linked to them. I thought Punjab would easily win this one, but Jordan messed up the 2nd run completely.

Loving this season. Am expecting MI to win the superover though it will probably be close.

Edit: Lol. This is insane. A super over draw. What a Sunday people. Another super-over! What are the chances?
No one expected two matches to tie today and it is an exceptional game of cricket for the fans and it is difficult for anyone to predict these kind of games. In the first game Warner could have taken them to victory but unfortunately tied the match and lost the match in the super over and now in this match the situation is exactly like the world cup, tie in the match and the first super over is a tie and if the second super over is a tie will they go for another super over  Cheesy.

Edit:  Finally Kings XI Punjab won the match and inclusion of Gayle in the later part is a major change in their fortunes and they should have done that from the start.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 06:46:57 PM

Haha this really is height on entertainment. I don't care if it was fixed or what  Grin but it definitely was entertaining. Chris Jordan did his best to ensure that Punjab don't win. But I think the best performers for KXIP were Rahul, Shami, Gayle and not to forget Mayank Aggarwal with that great stop and then those couple of fours. Even though it could have been an easy win for KXIP but the match went too far. But after today I believe KXIP should be a different team. They have found their winning combination and they are still on number 6 could have been on 5th with just a little better Run rate.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 06:49:19 PM

ROFLMAO.  Grin

Today we had two matches and three super overs. This is the new record. I don't think that this has happened before in any level of T20 cricket (international or franchise). KXIP won the match, because they were not over-dependent on any one bowler. On the other hand, once Bumrah bowled out his quota, the Mumbai Indians were struggling to find someone who could bowl the second super over.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:26:01 PM

Really fuming, I lost many points because I was always supporting Punjab, now today, I was opposing them, and they won. Really bad luck of mine.

RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:30:34 PM

Drama over Drama & 2 points for me  Wink and the bet  Grin MI got the chance to get the match won at the first super over; I have to agree that Shami was superv at the super over but still, D Cock and Rohit wasted two balls which could be a boundary. Nevertheless, it was certainly a entertaining one.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:26:17 AM

ROFLMAO.  Grin

Today we had two matches and three super overs. This is the new record. I don't think that this has happened before in any level of T20 cricket (international or franchise). KXIP won the match, because they were not over-dependent on any one bowler. On the other hand, once Bumrah bowled out his quota, the Mumbai Indians were struggling to find someone who could bowl the second super over.
Indeed a crazy Sunday.. So many up and downs, want to bitch about thing or two as i lost money on both games  Grin but damn what a game of cricket. Argubly best day in IPL history.

Although this is not first time but this one was indeed big in comparison of other domestic tournaments.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 04:34:01 AM

Really fuming, I lost many points because I was always supporting Punjab, now today, I was opposing them, and they won. Really bad luck of mine.

Oh.. the same happened to me, with CSK. I made one bet in their favor and they lost the match very badly. The next time I made a bet against them. And that was when Watson and du Plessis guided them to a 10 wicket win against the Kings XI Punjab. This edition of the IPL has been very unpredictable. Heroes of one match becomes zeroes in the next match. And then we have people like Chris Morris and Lockie Ferguson, who appear out of nowhere and become stars.
Haunebu

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:03:39 PM

SRH seems to have better batsmen when compared to CSK these days. It seems like RR will thrash CSK at this rate. One of the craziest parts of this IPL season is Jadhav's batting performances.

The man keeps playing T20 cricket like test matches and what's even more fascinating is that CSK keeps giving him more and more chances knowing that he is under-performing. They should learn from KKR and DC when it comes to changing players.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:32:10 PM

What's going on? CSK had a hard time to score tonight. I thiught RR will easily take winning but it seems that's not going to be easy. They have already lost 3 early wickets. Although the target is too low, I guess they will have hard time chasing it.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:43:38 PM

SRH seems to have better batsmen when compared to CSK these days. It seems like RR will thrash CSK at this rate. One of the craziest parts of this IPL season is Jadhav's batting performances.

The man keeps playing T20 cricket like test matches and what's even more fascinating is that CSK keeps giving him more and more chances knowing that he is under-performing. They should learn from KKR and DC when it comes to changing players.
Dhoni likes to keep him around in case his team fails then everybody especially fans could shit on Jadav and forget everything else  Grin. He's liability and freeloader in this squad. Not making runs, not bowling single over and bad fielder. He's pure 3 dimension player.  Cheesy

What's going on?
They are playing Dumb Charades.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 05:26:09 PM

What's going on? CSK had a hard time to score tonight. I thiught RR will easily take winning but it seems that's not going to be easy. They have already lost 3 early wickets. Although the target is too low, I guess they will have hard time chasing it.
CSK have been batting like they are playing TEST Cricket  Grin . Even their main pinch Hitter Sam Curran had a strike rate of less than 100  Grin . I think this is what happens when you don't allow the players to play their natural game. Work of Sam Curran wasn't to stay till 10-15 overs. His work was to give a kick start to the team from the front so that the Senior Citizens could bat gradually. The Irony of Innings of CSK was that they didn't even tried to hit a lot in death overs. I don't think pitch was that bad today. Except Smith no one from RR is playing that slow. Smith I think is remembering his good old days of Test Cricket too.

Fun Fact: Just calculated average age of CSK's top 7 batsmen. If you Include Sam Curran means age of 7 batsmen is around 34 years rounding off as I haven't counted days just years. But If you exclude Sam Curran the average age goes up to 36 years. I am not against Dhoni but I remember how he used to stress upon keeping young players in team back in 2007-2010 Period especially for T20s. I think they would surely be the oldest team in this IPL.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 05:38:49 PM

Today I changed my time after toss, it's work perfectly for me. compensate that Punjab loosing points. But I am still not able to generate margin points. Only 4 margin points, really pathetic on this.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 05:41:03 PM

Today I changed my time after toss, it's work perfectly for me. compensate that Punjab loosing points. But I am still not able to generate margin points. Only 4 margin points, really pathetic on this.
This is still very good result even you are not able to have margin points but I am completely out as fail to have some good picks in current rounds as mind is still not working hopefully will have some points in future rounds.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 05:43:11 PM

This is still very good result even you are not able to have margin points but I am completely out as fail to have some good picks in current rounds as mind is still not working hopefully will have some points in future rounds.

Actually I am more than happy with result, I wasted many points on Punjab, otherwise points must be higher, though I am not great on pre match prediction. So this contest may be help me to focus on pre match betting too. Because 99% I do inplay betting.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 05:46:12 PM

Actually I am more than happy with result, I wasted many points on Punjab, otherwise points must be higher, though I am not great on pre match prediction. So this contest may be help me to focus on pre match betting too. Because 99% I do inplay betting.
Inplay betting is really fun because sometime we have really big odds which I have few seasons back but now have not enough time and things to do this again even few days back as one team was on @11 I was sure this is going to win and same happen but sadly I was unable to have any good and posiitve result from this.
Haunebu

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:58:03 PM

Dhoni likes to keep him around in case his team fails then everybody especially fans could shit on Jadav and forget everything else  Grin. He's liability and freeloader in this squad. Not making runs, not bowling single over and bad fielder. He's pure 3 dimension player.  Cheesy
I guess another plausible reason could be Bravo's injury due to which they had no other choice. Also, you forgot Vijay Shankar who is the true 3D player  Grin.

This contest made me understand one thing very, very nicely which is that IPL betting is easily one of the most difficult Cricket competitions to bet on and it makes sense considering the odds of both teams almost always lingering above 1.6.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 10:47:08 PM

Also, you forgot Vijay Shankar who is the true 3D player  Grin.
Vijay Shankar had his ever 1st bowled 4 over in t20 on lastatch and he did very good job. Kedhar Jadhav is a total waste for sure. I don't know who else is in the CSK team or who can replace him but trying anyone else would be pretty good.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 10:49:53 PM

This contest made me understand one thing very, very nicely which is that IPL betting is easily one of the most difficult Cricket competitions to bet on and it makes sense considering the odds of both teams almost always lingering above 1.6.
The matches are really close and it is really difficult to predict most of the time but my picks are almost alright but sometimes the matches that i pick end up loosing because of blunders in the last two overs or fielders messing things up. This time the competition is so high and i have not seen Delhi playing like this in the past and they have a perfect combination of players and CSK is missing that combination and hence they are struggling.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 04:30:45 AM

Also, you forgot Vijay Shankar who is the true 3D player  Grin.
Vijay Shankar had his ever 1st bowled 4 over in t20 on lastatch and he did very good job. Kedhar Jadhav is a total waste for sure. I don't know who else is in the CSK team or who can replace him but trying anyone else would be pretty good.

Raina's absence has left such a huge void in CSK. The team management should have talked to him and encouraged him to return after a few days, rather than taking such a tough stance. There is a reason why he is the top run-scorer in the IPL. He still remains at that spot, even during his absence. Still it is not too late. 4-5 matches remain for the CSK and Raina's inclusion can make a huge difference.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: