Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion  (Read 17657 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 02:02:27 PM

Tewatia has indeed made great use of the opportunities that he received this season and his future looks bright, but he needs to improve in many areas such as temperament, consistency etc.

You can't expect any of the players to score half centuries in all the matches they play. Rahul Tewatia has played 7 matches so far, in which he scored 189 runs at an average of 37.80 and a strike rate of 152. Suryakumar Yadav has scored 233 runs from 7 matches, at an average of 38.83, with a strike rate of 155. You can see that despite being a lower-middle order batsman, Tewatia has averaged almost as much as Yadav with the bat. On top of that, Tewatia has also picked up 5 wickets with his spin bowling (economy rate of 7.90). Anyway.. both these players are young, and they will improve their skills as time progresses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 05:47:32 PM

So senior citizens ready to get 2 more points, they might move up 1 or 2 rank on the point table (depending on run rate) They are still saying don't count us out and we are strong contender for qualify in playoffs.

----
Edit
There is still chance for CSK, Punjab seems rekt.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 06:06:42 PM

So senior citizens ready to get 2 more points, they might move up 1 or 2 ranks on the point table (depending on a run rate) They are still saying don't count us out and we are strong contender for qualify in playoffs.

----
Edit

Don't think Chennai will make it to top 4. They already played 8 matches. KKR have one match extra than CSK. which is giving them some advantage.

BTW my badluck returned again lol. Lost last 4 matches in a row. Starting of round 4 though I will get a better place on it.But no it's the same me ha ha.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:53:17 PM

Don't think Chennai will make it to top 4. They already played 8 matches. KKR have one match extra than CSK. which is giving them some advantage.
You cannot write off Chennai just yet, i am still expecting that they could come back strongly and they played well even though they had some short comings and this is the first time they won the toss and batted first and they won the match.

BTW my badluck returned again lol. Lost last 4 matches in a row. Starting of round 4 though I will get a better place on it.But no it's the same me ha ha.
Don't worry about that, i was confused during the initial stage and all or most my picks were wrong as i was not able to watch the matches live but now things are improving and you can be lucky as well.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 06:55:35 PM

So senior citizens ready to get 2 more points, they might move up 1 or 2 rank on the point table (depending on run rate) They are still saying don't count us out and we are strong contender for qualify in playoffs.

Theoretically, there is still a chance for CSK. But I don't think that they'll be able to reach there. I could notice a number of positive changes with CSK today. But the most important issues remain as such. Their middle-over batting is still quite slow... If you check today's match, Rayudu and Watson wasted a lot of balls. And if they ask Sam Curran to bat at the top, then they need to find someone else who can score 2-2.5 runs per ball towards the end.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:17:14 PM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (5)

It's good to have hope till the end, I mean as long as there's a tiny chance. Our pool is one of the best examples as you can see how Royse777 has come to the 3rd place while he was far away in last round even. However, it will not be easy for CSK to make it within top 4 as they have to win all the rest matches otherwise, have to calculate and wait for X to win, Y to lose etc etc. CSK in some tournament had such bad starts and later they reached the final. I'm hoping that too as without CSK and MI, eliminator round will not be that entertained I think, not at least for me.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:28:04 PM

Lol at the senior citizens part. I was stunned to see SRH throw away another match which they could have easily won against a weak CSK side. They are clearly missing Bhuvi desperately. Williamson fought hard till the end and Rashid's hit wicket surprised me.

Punjab is a better team on paper when compared to CSK, but they messed up several times royally. They could have easily made it to the top 4.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:34:50 PM

Punjab is a better team on paper when compared to CSK, but they messed up several times royally. They could have easily made it to the top 4.
How come? Look at Punjab batsman. Only Mayank is having a good performance and KL Rahul who is having score but he is too slow. Who else is playing good? I can't remember anyone else at the moment, and their bolwing department? I think omly Shami is there. They don't have a good middle order, they don't have a good bowling department. While, Chennai have average level of both batsman and bowlers. I think CSK is far better team than Punjab.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:48:15 PM

^^ That i agree Vishnu... If any batsman coming at the lower order and winning the games for his team, i consider this as plus point and luxury.

Always fun to watch when AB delivers Grin Mr 360 degree showed us again why he's still best in the business even after his early retirement, such a shame that he took early retirement from the international cricket. It was indeed sad day for every cricket lover.

With ban on Cricket South Africa I think his decision looks correct. There aren't going to be any international matches for South Africa now for some time. He would play leagues around the world which would mint him some money. Because with regards to fitness he is fitter than most of the Indian 25 year old players.
Is ban on CSA is confirmed? I was following the story when their Olympic sport committee took over them but didn't heard anything on this lately. Guess they clarified to ICC that Government is not taking over CSA under its wing.

-------
Was expecting slow pitch as well but not taking anything from RCB's bowlers, they literally murdered Kolkata last night.
Sorry I didn't followed up the topic recently but I can see the website of CSA now which says that CSA is back in action now. So seems like cricket is back in South Africa. If this is the case then ABD must come back to international cricket he definitely can play for 5 more years.

----
Edit

I think Problem with Punjab is either captaincy or fact that they lack some match winners in their side. The side looks pretty good if you see. They have one of the best spinners in the world in their side along with one of the best pacers of India and not to forget one of the best openers of India is their opener. Maxwell even though is out in form but is pretty big name and same is the case with Pooran. I think either their problem is that whole team is out of form or maybe they are not able to gather that will to win. We need a good MBA to manage Punjab team.  Grin

How come? Look at Punjab batsman. Only Mayank is having a good performance and KL Rahul who is having score but he is too slow. Who else is playing good? I can't remember anyone else at the moment, and their bolwing department? I think omly Shami is there. They don't have a good middle order, they don't have a good bowling department. While, Chennai have average level of both batsman and bowlers. I think CSK is far better team than Punjab.
I think Punjab did some mistakes at the auction. They have Mujeeb ur Rahman but they don't have a place for him in the team. Same is the case with James Neesham. They should try something out of the box in the next match like CSK did with Sam Curran. Only then they have some chance of surviving in this tournament.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:56:16 PM

~snip~

@Vishnu @Fatemablabla Every team is playing at least 14 games so i guess there should be enough chance for them to recover, Minus Punjab lol
Raydu had performed well on a opening game but it seems his little niggle break disturbed his rhythm. Sam did okay today, i think they should try him with Watson (tho he was slow) and move Faf down the order, may be after Raydu.

Lol at the senior citizens part.
They all are senior tho  Grin

~snip~

I think Problem with Punjab is either captaincy or fact that they lack some match winners in their side. The side looks pretty good if you see. They have one of the best spinners in the world in their side along with one of the best pacers of India and not to forget one of the best openers of India is their opener. Maxwell even though is out in form but is pretty big name and same is the case with Pooran. I think either their problem is that whole team is out of form or maybe they are not able to gather that will to win. We need a good MBA to manage Punjab team.  Grin
I think its captaincy problem, Rahul showed that he has a bit of laid back attitude. They do have good bowlers and gun batting lineup but their problem is their best batsmen are not finishing the game for the team, Mayank and Rahul both did the same mistakes and lost 2 game because of that.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3890

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 04:11:36 AM

It's good to have hope till the end, I mean as long as there's a tiny chance. Our pool is one of the best examples as you can see how Royse777 has come to the 3rd place while he was far away in last round even.
If I am not wrong then we still have 31 matches left which means this is still a long road to drive. Anything can happen. I would not surprise if anyone from the bottom takes place in the top 3 or any of the top 3 takes place in the bottom. Unless anyone is fixing game (vishnu I heard :-P), until a match finish or nearly finish - we never know the result.

I was lucky in the last two games to get margin points. Pure luck. I try to keep my rounds average. I do not overdo anything. What I mean by that is - if  my instinct says that team A will win then I go for it. In this IPL still all these teams are very similar in strength. It just the day which is making the difference. If the day for team A is good then they are winning.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
teosanru

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:25:00 AM

~snip~

@Vishnu @Fatemablabla Every team is playing at least 14 games so i guess there should be enough chance for them to recover, Minus Punjab lol
Raydu had performed well on a opening game but it seems his little niggle break disturbed his rhythm. Sam did okay today, i think they should try him with Watson (tho he was slow) and move Faf down the order, may be after Raydu.

Lol at the senior citizens part.
They all are senior tho  Grin

~snip~

I think its captaincy problem, Rahul showed that he has a bit of laid back attitude. They do have good bowlers and gun batting lineup but their problem is their best batsmen are not finishing the game for the team, Mayank and Rahul both did the same mistakes and lost 2 game because of that.
True that. That match in which maxwell had to hit 6 on last ball that went for 4 that was pretty sad. But then if you realise that KXIP was completely in hold of the match from beginning. It was their sheer stupidity to play a bit slow in the middle overs that gave the opposition that chance to win the match. Moreover if you ask me about the person with most laid back attitude that has to be Glenn maxwell. Not being able to bat because of lack of form is one thing. But you have to bat responsibly then considering you are such a senior player. Sam curran a youngster has been batting more responsibly than him.
Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1979

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 07:32:09 AM

Who think that RR will win tonight? I have picked RR (can't remember, have to check  Tongue,) Both the teams are pretty good in recent perform. DC is a well balanced team with perfect combination of batting and bowling while RR too have some good batsman, bowlerd and the Tewatia. It will be close match I think. Both team have the chance.

It just the day which is making the difference.
No, it's Tewatia who is making the difference  Grin

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3890

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 08:03:20 AM

No, it's Tewatia who is making the difference  Grin
Maybe but in the matches of RR.

Today surely DC are favourite and I have them in my pick but I may change my mind depending on the news and final XI.

True that. That match in which maxwell had to hit 6 on last ball that went for 4 that was pretty sad. But then if you realise that KXIP was completely in hold of the match from beginning. It was their sheer stupidity to play a bit slow in the middle overs that gave the opposition that chance to win the match. Moreover if you ask me about the person with most laid back attitude that has to be Glenn maxwell. Not being able to bat because of lack of form is one thing. But you have to bat responsibly then considering you are such a senior player. Sam curran a youngster has been batting more responsibly than him.
KXIP has a very good squad but I think Rahul needs a break from captaincy. He is scoring runs but at the same time he remains in the pitch is not helping the team. Consuming too many balls is not T20 and he really is messing up to use his bowlers too. Making wrong decisions always.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
teosanru

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 12:34:08 PM

Who think that RR will win tonight? I have picked RR (can't remember, have to check  Tongue,) Both the teams are pretty good in recent perform. DC is a well balanced team with perfect combination of batting and bowling while RR too have some good batsman, bowlerd and the Tewatia. It will be close match I think. Both team have the chance.

It just the day which is making the difference.
Haha the Tewatia fever for RR is so high that they aren't even giving Ben Stokes his place at number 5-6. That poor fellow has to open up due to Lord Tewatia in the lower order. But Delhi is pretty strong team to mess with. Especially in their bowling department. But SRH's bowling was equally good which was mercilessly destroyed by Lord Tewatia. Even Tewatia wouldn't have dreamt that opposition team would be frightened from him. He is the Andre Russell of this season. Lol
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 02:39:19 PM

Who knows? He already did magic twice. And you need to remember that the Rajasthan Royals will be batting second today. So if the top-order batsmen fail, then Tewatia may get a chance to rescue his team for the third time. Unfortunately for him, the Delhi Capitals bowling attack is one of the best in this IPL. They have Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje and Ravichandran Ashwin. For Tewatia, it is going to be slightly difficult when compared to the last time (when he was facing Khaleel Ahmed and Sandeep Sharma.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 03:41:59 PM

Every time i see Shreyas Iyer at the ground. I see future Indian captain, not because he's one of the best batsman around here but because of his composure and attitude when on the field. He seems so mature in comparison of his peers.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
teosanru

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:10:46 PM

Every time i see Shreyas Iyer at the ground. I see future Indian captain, not because he's one of the best batsman around here but because of his composure and attitude when on the field. He seems so mature in comparison of his peers.
Yes actually this is the reason why he has been made captain at such an young age. His attitude looks pretty good is absolutely different from Rishab Pant who stll looks pretty kiddish to me. But unfortunately for being in the national team first quality you will need is good batting if he is not able to bat consistently good he might never be able to play for India there is such a huge competition for a spot in the national side. After every IPL we see several new stars which deserve a spot in the national side. i think if we make India A team compete with most of the international teams they would still perform pretty decent.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 05:26:45 PM

T20 cricket is such an unpredictable game. A couple of overs ago, RR was almost certain of victory. But now they looks to be in trouble. Uthappa is gone and now Tewatia and Archer needs to score the required runs. Can Lord Tewatia rescue them for the third time this season? On paper, the target looks achievable. 26 needed of 14 balls, with 4 wickets in hand.

Edit: 25 needed to win from 2 overs, with 4 wickets in hand. All eyes on Lord Tewatia.

Edit 2: 24 needed from 8 balls. 3 wickets remaining now, and Archer is gone. Only one human/super-human can take RR to a win here. And the name is Lord Tewatia.

Edit 3: 22 needed from the last over. Tewatia on strike.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:44:25 PM

^^ Lol they were supposed to win this game haha.. Uttappa ruined the game today and Sanju failed one more time.

Yes actually this is the reason why he has been made captain at such an young age. His attitude looks pretty good is absolutely different from Rishab Pant who stll looks pretty kiddish to me. But unfortunately for being in the national team first quality you will need is good batting if he is not able to bat consistently good he might never be able to play for India there is such a huge competition for a spot in the national side. After every IPL we see several new stars which deserve a spot in the national side. i think if we make India A team compete with most of the international teams they would still perform pretty decent.
He's middle order batsman so there might be some chance of him to get spot as other competitor doesn't look so good and options are kinda limited. In Indian team main competition focused on Top order mainly.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: