Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion  (Read 17657 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 07:41:11 AM

Finally we get to see Nagarkoti in any competitive cricket after 2018 World cup. Best of luck to this young guy hope he does well along with Shivam Mavi who already had good outing during the last game.

-----
SRH's middle order sleeping today.
You are right because I just check score card on espncric and feeling something very bad happen with them as they lost only 4 wickets and runs 142 its not giving any positive note about their abilities they have to think about this in coming matches if they want to do some good as again RCB and CSK going down and Punjab Delhi and KKR have fair chance to advance even we are in very early stages of this IPL season.
I think SRH have always had problem with their middle order. They have quality players in the middle order but none of them is a big striker. So the team depends highly on Warner and Bairstow. This is the reason why they need someone like Williamson in the side instead of someone like Mohammad Nabi. In every IPL we have seen that SRH performs only if David Warner plays a big knock. I think some of the underdog is going to take the IPL this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 08:00:37 AM

~snip~
-----
You are right because I just check score card on espncric and feeling something very bad happen with them as they lost only 4 wickets and runs 142 its not giving any positive note about their abilities they have to think about this in coming matches if they want to do some good as again RCB and CSK going down and Punjab Delhi and KKR have fair chance to advance even we are in very early stages of this IPL season.
I think SRH have always had problem with their middle order. They have quality players in the middle order but none of them is a big striker. So the team depends highly on Warner and Bairstow. This is the reason why they need someone like Williamson in the side instead of someone like Mohammad Nabi. In every IPL we have seen that SRH performs only if David Warner plays a big knock. I think some of the underdog is going to take the IPL this time.

IMO Rashid - Nabi duo provides good bowling options to SRH plus Rashid knows how to swing bats and Nabi is equally impressive with the bat, he could play finisher role for his team, add bhuvi and you got 3 solid bowlers. Khaleel is okay bowler but sometimes he fails miserably even against the tailender so he's not reliable as compare to others.

I would argue that they should promote Saha at the top order, he bats fairly okay as opener during the powerplay (Similar to Parthiv Patel) other than that he's pretty useless batter (not as Murli Vijay tho). In this scenario Bairstow could sit out and Kane Willimson could fit in the middle order. 

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 11:19:06 AM

I would argue that they should promote Saha at the top order, he bats fairly okay as opener during the powerplay (Similar to Parthiv Patel) other than that he's pretty useless batter (not as Murli Vijay tho). In this scenario Bairstow could sit out and Kane Willimson could fit in the middle order. 
Very good points. SRH are at the bottom of the table now while DC are leading currently which used to be the reverse case sometime back. DC team management stepped up their game.

SRH only has 3 good bowlers(Rashid, Nabi and Bhuvi) and 4 good batsmen in my opinion(Warner, Bairstow, Pandey and Williamson).

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 12:07:08 PM

Finally we get to see Nagarkoti in any competitive cricket after 2018 World cup. Best of luck to this young guy hope he does well along with Shivam Mavi who already had good outing during the last game.

It was actually disappointing. His bowling action seems to have changed. And he has lost his pace. Kamlesh Nagarkoti used to bowl at an average speed of 140+ kmph two years ago. During the match against SRH, he bowled a couple of balls that clocked above 140 kmph, but others were in the 130-140 kmph range. His average speed seems to have dropped by 5-10 kmph. 
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 12:39:51 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2020, 01:33:25 PM by JSRAW

~snip~

SRH only has 3 good bowlers(Rashid, Nabi and Bhuvi) and 4 good batsmen in my opinion(Warner, Bairstow, Pandey and Williamson).
Look at the irony, Arguably 7-8 match winning players and we still not sure what's wrong with the SRH. Guess it comes down to couple of factors. SRH still warming up or their opponents has bigger match winners.

It was actually disappointing. His bowling action seems to have changed. And he has lost his pace. Kamlesh Nagarkoti used to bowl at an average speed of 140+ kmph two years ago. During the match against SRH, he bowled a couple of balls that clocked above 140 kmph, but others were in the 130-140 kmph range. His average speed seems to have dropped by 5-10 kmph.  
Yeah, speed was missing and kinda struggling with the length too but its his first game after 2 good years so its bit early to form any opinion.

----
Punjab vs Rajasthan at run machine ground (Sharjah)

Both teams got explosive batsmen who could maintain their Strike rate above 140-150. On bowling point of view Punjab looking slightly strong, not sure about today's game. Team winning the toss might want to bat first and score big target one more time. So far in this season batting second and dew myth are proving to be dud strategy.

---
Edit
Smith want to chase...
Anyone expecting 200+ chase? Grin

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 01:30:29 PM

Punjab vs Rajasthan at run machine ground (Sharjah)

Both teams got explosive batsmen who could maintain their Strike rate above 140-150. On bowling point of view Punjab looking slightly strong, not sure about today's game. Team winning the toss might want to bat first and score big target one more time. So far in this season batting second and dew myth are proving to be dud strategy.
I bet on Punjab because of their amazing form recently. They have more capable batsmen and bowlers when compared to RR in my opinion which is why I think they could win this one comfortably though RR has the advantage of playing a game in the same ground earlier.

This season is basically the year of the underdogs so far since most favorites lost. Current match between Punjab and RR will surely be exciting in my opinion.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 01:54:32 PM

@JSRAW, yeah I expect a 200+ chase but I don't think Rajasthan Royals will be able to chase down such a target. So far Pooran hasn't performed well for KXIP, I'm expecting a good knock from him in today's match.

Yesterday, I got my first points  Grin Today my pick is KXIP, let's see if I'm able to continue my winning streak.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 02:33:48 PM

Yesterday, I got my first points  Grin
I got 2 in total so far and vishnu is leading the pool with 9 points. I have picked RR tonight but it seems KXIP is rocking from the beginning. 66 runs from 6.5 overs. Going to lose point on another match may be.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 02:57:54 PM

Yesterday, I got my first points  Grin Today my pick is KXIP, let's see if I'm able to continue my winning streak.
I'm also here with 1 point, don't be upset, dude. But we will have a difference tonight, either me or you as we have bet tonight for two differents team.
Mayank and Rahul seem not be stopping tonight. May be another century?

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 03:53:12 PM

Phew so Mayank went crazy today eh  Grin but you need to feel for bowlers here, really tough to bowl on this ground. There were couple of weak links in RR bowling line-up, one of them was Ankit Rajput, surprisingly he pulled up fine 18th over otherwise RR were looking at min 240 run chase.

To successful chase everything needs to be a perfect and little bit of luck. Rajasthan has fair amount of firepower in their arsenal, if their 2 batsmen click here then they could chase down this target.

@JSRAW, yeah I expect a 200+ chase but I don't think Rajasthan Royals will be able to chase down such a target. So far Pooran hasn't performed well for KXIP, I'm expecting a good knock from him in today's match.

Buttler and Sanju are beast so watch out.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 04:07:59 PM

To successful chase everything needs to be a perfect and little bit of luck. Rajasthan has fair amount of firepower in their arsenal, if their 2 batsmen click here then they could chase down this target.
Even if they start really well i think it is a tall task to chase down 223 runs. I am having a hard task predicting the IPL teams and i am in the bottom position and i am going to loose this match too  Cheesy.

Butler is gone, i wish to watch Sanju bat, but sadly i can only see the updates.
akhjob

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 04:47:52 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2020, 05:34:14 PM by akhjob

I am happy with the target set by KXIP and when Butler got early I was happier. But the partnership between Smith and Sanju made me worried. But thanks to Neesham, Smith got out after scoring half-century. Sanju is still standing and looking good. If KXIP manages to put some pressure by restricting boundaries for a few overs and pick some wickets then this should be a comfortable win for KXIP.

Edit: Although a catch was missed pressure is building up. 2 good overs from Maxwell and Bisnoi
Edit: Cottrell fucked up
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 05:38:27 PM

Jeez, where's the match heading to? What a worse bowling from Cottrel! 5 sixes in an over! It was a pretty easy win for KXIP but now match has turned into new direction.
And Shami to Jofra Archer! 2 sixes!
Drama over drama.

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 05:44:59 PM

Holy cow!! What a game..

Tewatia the zero, Tewatia the hero.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 05:55:14 PM

Should I say what a match it was or should I say what a pre planned win! This match seems to be clearly a fixed match if you have close look on the match. Anyway, it's great that I got 1 point tonight while I have given up the hope of getting point at all.
Vishnu is rocked.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 05:56:38 PM

What is this? Really? Selected Punjab 2times and both times they made last moment Drama and lost the match in a dramatic way. I didn't see bad bowling like this in last few years. -_-
Wasn't expecting RR winning this match at last.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 06:06:57 PM

Holy cow!! What a game..

To be frank i was cursing the decision of Rajasthan Royals team management to send Rahul Tewatia and he was wasting the balls and even Sanju Samson even denied a single so that Rahul Tewatia will not waste anymore balls and when Sanju got out i switched off the television as i never expected RR to win the game and oh boy i was wrong as Rahul Tewatia hitting 5 sixes against an international bowler Cottrell in an over just changed the game and Jofra Archer is hitting the ball clean.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 06:08:48 PM
Merited by Vishnu.Reang (1)

~snip~
-----

IMO Rashid - Nabi duo provides good bowling options to SRH plus Rashid knows how to swing bats and Nabi is equally impressive with the bat, he could play finisher role for his team, add bhuvi and you got 3 solid bowlers. Khaleel is okay bowler but sometimes he fails miserably even against the tailender so he's not reliable as compare to others.

Could be an option but you desparately need a big hiter no matter whom you teach that skill. The way there have been run scoring in this tournament especially in slog you just can't have a team which scores at 8-9 runs per over.
Holy cow!! What a game..

Sheldron Cotrell should be punished. He should be kept standing for the whole day alone in the ground in that salute pose that he weirdly does. Trust me I thought of him as a good bowler but today I have realized that most of these West Indian bowlers are like Chinese items and nothing more. Vice chairman of Dinda club.
Should I say what a match it was or should I say what a pre planned win! This match seems to be clearly a fixed match if you have close look on the match. Anyway, it's great that I got 1 point tonight while I have given up the hope of getting point at all.
Vishnu is rocked.
I want to say two things. One is that match was definitely planned and fixed and Vishnu definitely is a member of that fixing squad. Grin  Grin Lol Vishnu Bro question for you:  Grin Grin
akhjob

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 07:00:14 PM

Damn another loss  Lips sealed Earlier Sanju rejected a single fearing that Tewatia would be on strike and might ruin the match for RR. But things changed when Cottrell came to bowl and RR made history by chasing the most runs in IPL because of Tewatia. Honestly, I didn't expect RR to win and that things would go south in the last 3 overs.

JS is right, Vishnu is the one fixing the matches  Tongue I even lost a live bet because of this  Cry
Haunebu

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 07:13:38 PM

IPL is way too unpredictable. Biggest highlights for me were the insane Pooran save(The best save I have ever seen in Cricket), Rahul destroying Cottrell(This was the perfect time for Cottrell to do his signature salute stance) and Samson going beast mode.

Who would have expected RR to chase down a mammoth total like 223 with 3 freaking balls to spare? The commentators themselves lost it.

Entertainment wise, IPL is King. Betting wise, IPL can screw you in all the wrong ways.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: