Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion  (Read 17657 times)
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 04:38:37 AM

I think its safe to say that CSK virtually out from this season. They are left with 5-6 games i suppose and if they want to get direct entry (16 points) into playoff then they need to win every game from here (if 5 games are left), which seems very doubtful and not expecting any sort of miracle here.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:02:15 AM

I think its safe to say that CSK virtually out from this season. They are left with 5-6 games i suppose and if they want to get direct entry (16 points) into playoff then they need to win every game from here (if 5 games are left), which seems very doubtful and not expecting any sort of miracle here.
They have 4 games left, have played 10 matches and won 3 among them. I don't think there's any chance left for them. There's a lot of if/and/else calculation if CSK have to qualify for the next round.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:50:41 AM

Every team still has chance to reach, once team qualified with 12 points. So there is still all chances to reach on qualifier but of course with lot's of if and but.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 08:34:43 AM

They have 4 games left, have played 10 matches and won 3 among them. I don't think there's any chance left for them. There's a lot of if/and/else calculation if CSK have to qualify for the next round.
Yeah my mistake, each team playing 14 games. For playoff team need 16 points so CSK's 2020 IPL almost ends here as they need 10 more points and left with only 4 games.

Every team still has chance to reach, once team qualified with 12 points. So there is still all chances to reach on qualifier but of course with lot's of if and but.
Correction.. each team needs 16 points not 12.. In case of tie situation on points, run rate might comes in play.

Lots of if/but for SRH and King XI Punjab. RR still in race if they manage to win their last 4 games.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 10:19:09 AM

Who is your favorite for today's match? King's XI Punjab has won two matches consecutively, but still I would assume that Delhi Capitals would win easily. But recent developments doesn't favor DC much. Rishabh Pant may not be able to play, and on the other hand KXIP middle order now looks strong thanks to the inclusion of Chris Gayle.  This time, both the teams have excellent depth bowling lineup. Nortje/Rabada for DC and Shami/Jordan for KXIP.

BTW, I just want to post some random stats related to the match. KL Rahul averages 9 with the bat against Axar Patel, while Mayank Agarwal averages 10 against Ravichandran Ashwin.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 10:36:27 AM

Yeah my mistake, each team playing 14 games. For playoff team need 16 points so CSK's 2020 IPL almost ends here as they need 10 more points and left with only 4 games.

Correction.. each team needs 16 points not 12.. In case of tie situation on points, run rate might comes in play.

Lots of if/but for SRH and King XI Punjab. RR still in race if they manage to win their last 4 games.

16 points confirm the qualifier position, but before once team reached in qualifier with 12 points too. It's not necessary that you can't reach in qualifier with less than 16 points.

Check this http://prntscr.com/v2z0s2

or direct source https://www.espncricinfo.com/table/series/8048/season/2019/indian-premier-league

Pffrt

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 11:16:32 AM

Who is your favorite for today's match? King's XI Punjab has won two matches consecutively, but still I would assume that Delhi Capitals would win easily. But recent developments doesn't favor DC much. Rishabh Pant may not be able to play, and on the other hand KXIP middle order now looks strong thanks to the inclusion of Chris Gayle.  This time, both the teams have excellent depth bowling lineup. Nortje/Rabada for DC and Shami/Jordan for KXIP.
DC is favorite no doubt as they had some good performance so far, they have the best all rounder of this season- Marcus Stoinis. They have outstanding bowling like Rabada and Nortje. However, KXIP seems to be different in the last two matches with the inclusion of Chris Gayle although he is yet to show Gayleness. I will pick after toss, may be I will pick batting first.
There's a chance that Pant will play tonight. Well, without Pant and with Pant, Delhi is still the same in my opinion as we didn't see any extraordinary performance from Pant till now, same is Alex Carey.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 11:28:04 AM

DC is favorite no doubt as they had some good performance so far, they have the best all rounder of this season- Marcus Stoinis. They have outstanding bowling like Rabada and Nortje. However, KXIP seems to be different in the last two matches with the inclusion of Chris Gayle although he is yet to show Gayleness. I will pick after toss, may be I will pick batting first.
There's a chance that Pant will play tonight. Well, without Pant and with Pant, Delhi is still the same in my opinion as we didn't see any extraordinary performance from Pant till now, same is Alex Carey.

I have posted this many times - DC is the most balanced team in this tournament. They have very good batsmen, all rounders, spinners and pacers. They have performed exceptionally till now, while the teams led by superstars such as MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli are not doing that great.

BTW, is it possible to place the bet after we know who won the toss? I tried this once (by then the match had started), but Superbru will not allow me to pick the side. So for that match I had to settle with the default pick. If we can pick after the toss, then it will be great. Because toss is having such an impact on the outcome this time.
Pffrt

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 11:36:31 AM

BTW, is it possible to place the bet after we know who won the toss? I tried this once (by then the match had started), but Superbru will not allow me to pick the side. So for that match I had to settle with the default pick. If we can pick after the toss, then it will be great. Because toss is having such an impact on the outcome this time.
Yeah but it's risky as you can miss to pick which jas happened with me in KKR vs SRH match but I'm lucky that I got 1 point by the default pick. At that time, wjat I have observed is, it's possible that superbru get slower sometimes.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 12:02:54 PM

Yeah but it's risky as you can miss to pick which jas happened with me in KKR vs SRH match but I'm lucky that I got 1 point by the default pick. At that time, wjat I have observed is, it's possible that superbru get slower sometimes.

There is solution for this, select pick before toss just don't lock. If you want to change after toss you can. I did that many times.

Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 12:18:43 PM

There is solution for this, select pick before toss just don't lock. If you want to change after toss you can. I did that many times.

OK.. Let me try this. For this round, I have already locked all of my picks. Let me try this for the next round (Round 6). Normally, I make my picks 1-2 days before the match. But this time the toss is having such a big impact on the outcome, and if I can change my selection after the toss it may be a big help. But then the danger is that if somehow I miss to lock the selection, then it will automatically pick the default option.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 12:22:45 PM

OK.. Let me try this. For this round, I have already locked all of my picks. Let me try this for the next round (Round 6). Normally, I make my picks 1-2 days before the match. But this time the toss is having such a big impact on the outcome, and if I can change my selection after the toss it may be a big help. But then the danger is that if somehow I miss to lock the selection, then it will automatically pick the default option.

You don't require to lock pick, I never lock mine pick. Lock only work to see other users pick. Otherwise it's not require at all.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 12:25:59 PM

I think it's the same story for SRH, KXIP and RR. Three of them have to win rest of their matches to qualify. It's just that RR have one match extra that they have played if Punjab wins today they will be at the same level as RR. Until now I think it's only Delhi Capitals that is surely qualified for the playoffs and would be pretty rest assured regarding it's remaining results. If any one is still supporting CSK I would just say he is too blind to realize that CSK didn't deserve to be in playoffs this time. They actually have performed the worst amongst all teams. If you leave out that one match when they chased with 10 wickets in hand agaisnt Punjab rest all their matches have been spiritless. Looks as if they were never really playing for the Cup this time. KXIP and RR on the other hand have shown pretty nice winning spirits on various occassion. I feel one of them should get into top 4.

I was thinking the same too. toss is going to be very important in almost every match of KXIP now and more important today. Unfortunately, I locked my pick and then realized how Important today's toss could be  Grin Grin
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 02:21:57 PM

Top 3 teams will most likely be DC, MI and RCB unless we see some crazy upsets later on. The remaining teams are basically competing for the final spot at this point which is why it will be very close and NRR will probably play a huge role.

I am expecting SRH or KKR to seal that final spot though all teams have a fair shot. Punjab will probably need a miracle to qualify for the playoffs at this point.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pffrt

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 03:19:28 PM

I have changed the pick at the last moment to KXIP, two minutes ago from the match start. Seems like I have made wrong decision picking KXIP although I have placed bet on DC lol.
Dhawan is back, probably we are going to see back to back century from him while at early matches, he was having hard time scoring.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 04:17:00 PM

I have changed the pick at the last moment to KXIP, two minutes ago from the match start. Seems like I have made wrong decision picking KXIP although I have placed bet on DC lol.
Dhawan is back, probably we are going to see back to back century from him while at early matches, he was having hard time scoring.
Dhawan's last four innings for DC 69* (52) 57 (33) 101* (58) 106* (61) right now he is on top of form and can change any situation of match with the magic of his bat.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 04:51:15 PM

Dhawan's last four innings for DC 69* (52) 57 (33) 101* (58) 106* (61) right now he is on top of form and can change any situation of match with the magic of his bat.
Back to back centuries in IPL is a big feat and Shikhar Dhawan is the only player to do that and i picked Kings XI Punjab to win the match and with the way they are batting it is possible for them to win the match as they need 53 runs in 54 balls and considering how  Kings XI Punjab take the match closer i am expecting a narrow win even though they are in a good position now  Grin.
Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1979

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 05:05:45 PM

DC had such a good start but surprisingly they ccouldn't score much. Shikhar played 61 balls and scored 106 runs. Others played the rest 59 balls but scored 54 runs only. I thought the score is going to be at least 180 but it wasn't. And the match has now turned into KXIP favor unless. anything miracle happens.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:17:11 PM

Back to back centuries in IPL is a big feat and Shikhar Dhawan is the only player to do that and i picked Kings XI Punjab to win the match and with the way they are batting it is possible for them to win the match as they need 53 runs in 54 balls and considering how  Kings XI Punjab take the match closer i am expecting a narrow win even though they are in a good position now  Grin.
Even match is in completely KXIP control but DC bowlers are not giving up and fighting hard for their cause 18 runs from 25 balls with 5 wickets in hand is nothing special but bolwer like Rabada can change things as he is also very exciting bowler and have some good spells in this season.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:31:12 PM

I think this is the best performance so far by KXIP they have beaten up the top 3 teams of the standings consecutively in 3 matches. Today it was the real test of all the weak points of KXIP and they passed all of them with flying colours. Their death bowling was excellent and despite of a failed top order their middle order batted so nicely which was their core weakness so far. They definitely are going to give a tough fight to rest of the teams now. It looks like a complete team. While DC performed miserably apart from Dhawan batting was a complete failure. I think they shouldn't loose the momentum they were in. Giving unnecessary rests to core players can prove to be fatal.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: