Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion  (Read 17657 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 08:54:45 AM

I agree with you about Narine and Karthik, but not Russell. Kicking Russell from the team because of one bad season is pure stupidity. He can be more dangerous than Pollard and Gayle on his day and he is a decent bowler too.

I think by now Russell has got fair number of chances. He is out of form and at least for the next two matches, he needs to be rested. As per the rules of the IPL, only 4 overseas players can be included in the playing XI. Players such as Narine and Russell are eating up valuable overseas player slots and I want the KKR management to give chances to other players such as Ali Khan and Chris Green.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:53:09 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2020, 01:53:43 PM by JSRAW

All that said, KKR needs to think about some of their star players such as Narine, Karthik and Russell. Apart from one or two matches, they have been a burden to the team. After so many failures, I don't think that it will be wrong to give chances to some of the younger players in their place.
I agree with you about Narine and Karthik, but not Russell. Kicking Russell from the team because of one bad season is pure stupidity. He can be more dangerous than Pollard and Gayle on his day and he is a decent bowler too.
Small correction, Russell is not out because of his poor performance but injury. Similarly Narine was sitting out as well but again not for poor performance but due to his bowling action, which is cleared now. I still believe that Narine, karthik and Russell are best bet for KKR, despite their poor form.

Its very close fight for 4th position, anything could happen here.

------

Edit

Cute stat lol

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:51:45 PM

All that said, KKR needs to think about some of their star players such as Narine, Karthik and Russell. Apart from one or two matches, they have been a burden to the team. After so many failures, I don't think that it will be wrong to give chances to some of the younger players in their place.
Small correction, Russell is not out because of his poor performance but injury. Similarly Narine was sitting out as well but again not for poor performance but due to his bowling action, which is cleared now. I still believe that Narine, karthik and Russell are best bet for KKR, despite their poor form.

Its very close fight for 4th position, anything could happen here.
I think still KXIP now looks a team full of match winners. Their bowling looked pretty weak but now they have got the right combination with Chris Jordan doing some excellent bowling. I am just worried about that Maxwell spot I think if Mayank Aggarwal gets fit they might bring in James Neesham for Maxwell and Mayank for Deepak Hooda. But Maxwell to is bowling some good overs and even took a wicket in the previous match. On the other side KKR has a lot of problems all their batsmen except Morgan have just performed in or two matches and they still haven't found their right bowling combination. Varun Chakraborty bowled great in one match but he isn't consistent. So most of the bets will be on KXIP.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:54:34 PM

What a start SRH made, i picked them to win the match but i did not expect they would drop Jonny Bairstow and then when Wriddhiman Saha came out to open the bat i was puzzle but i was so wrong with they way he is toying with the bowlers, pure batting display with good placement and negating the spinners with perfect sweep shots and i am expecting them to score well above 200 runs with the way they are playing.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 04:37:52 PM

What a start SRH made, i picked them to win the match but i did not expect they would drop Jonny Bairstow and then when Wriddhiman Saha came out to open the bat i was puzzle but i was so wrong with they way he is toying with the bowlers, pure batting display with good placement and negating the spinners with perfect sweep shots and i am expecting them to score well above 200 runs with the way they are playing.

Nothing is working for me. Picked DC for today's match and see the condition in which they are in. DC was the franchise which most of us regarded as having the best bowling attack in this tournament. Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje and Ravichandran Ashwin were fabulous during the initial phases. I don't know what happened to them all of a sudden. Rabada went for 54 from his 4 overs today.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:48:45 PM

SRH should have performed this way before just like RR and CSK recently. It's like they are determined not to end up in the last position. DC is getting thrashed by SRH currently both in the batting and bowling departments.

Currently, no team has yet booked a playoff spot which is news to me. DC, MI and RCB still need win 1 or 2 matches to seal the deal which means the remaining teams still have a small chance to qualify.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 07:18:57 PM

SRH should have performed this way before just like RR and CSK recently. It's like they are determined not to end up in the last position. DC is getting thrashed by SRH currently both in the batting and bowling departments.

Currently, no team has yet booked a playoff spot which is news to me. DC, MI and RCB still need win 1 or 2 matches to seal the deal which means the remaining teams still have a small chance to qualify.
16 Points is guarantee for play off spot so tomorrow we are going to have first team for this as RCB and MI both are on 14 with very good NRR so winner could be surely in play off's spot and then remaining spots will filled in next few days today SRH done extra ordinary job but I am feeling its very late for them they need to do like KXIP which is now in very good spot after having 5 out 5 wins very good from them for qaulifying.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:38:54 AM
Merited by teosanru (1)

DC lost 3 back 2 back games lol.. At one point they were on top now came down to 3rd place due to NRR. Things getting spicy here and every lower ranking team turning out to be party pooper.

Couple of scenarios
https://twitter.com/bhaleraosarang/status/1321152924693733377
"If MI beat RCB
KKR beat CSK
KXIP beat RR
DC beat MI
SRH beat RCB
KXIP beat CSK
KKR beat RR
RCB beat DC
SRH beat MI

MI, RCB, KKR, KXIP & DC will be on 16 points each. So even after tomorrow’s game we won’t have any team qualifying yet for the playoffs
"

------------------------
"Another scenario

If

RCB beat MI
KKR beat CSK
KXIP beat RR
MI beat DC
SRH beat RCB
KXIP beat CSK
KKR beat RR
DC beat RCB
SRH beat MI

MI, RCB, DC, KXIP & KKR will be on 16 points each after the playoffs. So even after game 48 we won’t see a “Q” in front of any team yet
"

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
teosanru

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 04:36:57 AM

DC lost 3 back 2 back games lol.. At one point they were on top now came down to 3rd place due to NRR. Things getting spicy here and every lower ranking team turning out to be party pooper.

Couple of scenarios
https://twitter.com/bhaleraosarang/status/1321152924693733377
"If MI beat RCB
KKR beat CSK
KXIP beat RR
DC beat MI
SRH beat RCB
KXIP beat CSK
KKR beat RR
RCB beat DC
SRH beat MI

MI, RCB, KKR, KXIP & DC will be on 16 points each. So even after tomorrow’s game we won’t have any team qualifying yet for the playoffs
"

------------------------
"Another scenario

If

RCB beat MI
KKR beat CSK
KXIP beat RR
MI beat DC
SRH beat RCB
KXIP beat CSK
KKR beat RR
DC beat RCB
SRH beat MI

MI, RCB, DC, KXIP & KKR will be on 16 points each after the playoffs. So even after game 48 we won’t see a “Q” in front of any team yet
"
Pretty interesting this IPL started the same way with every team looking competitive and fighting for their spot but later in the middle of the tournament a few teams really ruined their tournament but now once again the tournament is wide open. This scenario would become equally nteresting if two three teams end up at 14 points for 4th position. I don't think that the first scenario of 5 teams at 16 would happen the chances of that look pretty slim. Delhi capitals have lost all their momentum they have lost all the matches pretty badly with a great margin of runs/wickets.

Meanwhile CSK Fans be like: There surely would be chance that CSK could qualify for playoff? Grin Grin Grin
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:01:53 AM

~snip~
Pretty interesting this IPL started the same way with every team looking competitive and fighting for their spot but later in the middle of the tournament a few teams really ruined their tournament but now once again the tournament is wide open. This scenario would become equally nteresting if two three teams end up at 14 points for 4th position. I don't think that the first scenario of 5 teams at 16 would happen the chances of that look pretty slim. Delhi capitals have lost all their momentum they have lost all the matches pretty badly with a great margin of runs/wickets.

Meanwhile CSK Fans be like: There surely would be chance that CSK could qualify for playoff? Grin Grin Grin
Yeah chances are slim but i really like 1st scenario, if it goes accordingly then NRR might ruin fun for some. Every game is important from here. MI and RCB seems to be fighting for 1st and 2nd position and why not, being at top has it advantage - one extra chance to get into finals-

For "14 points and 4th position" scenario RR and CSK need to win their remaining last 2 games against KXI and KKR. in this case Punjab might get the 4th spot due to better NRR.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 10:03:38 AM

Yeah chances are slim but i really like 1st scenario, if it goes accordingly then NRR might ruin fun for some. Every game is important from here. MI and RCB seems to be fighting for 1st and 2nd position and why not, being at top has it advantage - one extra chance to get into finals-

For "14 points and 4th position" scenario RR and CSK need to win their remaining last 2 games against KXI and KKR. in this case Punjab might get the 4th spot due to better NRR.

If SRH wins their remaining two matches, then they will end up on 14 points. And after their crushing victory against the Delhi Capitals, their net run rate is the second highest for any of the teams. For SRH, the net run rate is +0.396, while for the two teams you mentioned, it is much lower. For Rajasthan Royals, the NRR is -0.505, while CSK doesn't have any realistic chance of qualifying. But just one good match can alter the NRR in a big way. 
Haunebu

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 12:40:50 PM

Wrong. CSK is out already since they are at 8 points and 2 wins would take them to 12 points. I think you were talking about RR and SRH since both of them could reach 14 points though NRR favours SRH greatly here.

If SRH wins their remaining two matches, then they will end up on 14 points. And after their crushing victory against the Delhi Capitals, their net run rate is the second highest for any of the teams. For SRH, the net run rate is +0.396, while for the two teams you mentioned, it is much lower. For Rajasthan Royals, the NRR is -0.505, while CSK doesn't have any realistic chance of qualifying. But just one good match can alter the NRR in a big way. 
CSK are already out. I don't understand why some people still think that they can qualify. Both SRH and RR need teams like Punjab and KKR to lose their remaining matches in order to qualify which is why their chances are relatively slim.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 12:47:04 PM

Surprisingly, after the yesterday win of SRH over Delhi, the whole things have been changed. Now there's a chance of Delhi to get out of the tournament at the 1st stage. Their next two match is against MI and RCB which doesn't seem that easy to win for them. If they can't manage to win any single game from that two matches and KKR and KXIP can get 14 points each, there will be very low chance for DC to qualify.
Today is the big match of the tournament I think as both the team are supposed to be the winner of this season.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 12:53:25 PM

Wrong. CSK is out already since they are at 8 points and 2 wins would take them to 12 points. I think you were talking about RR and SRH since both of them could reach 14 points though NRR favours SRH greatly here.
Bhai we are not talking about any possibility of CSK qualification. I was merely pointing out that RR and CSK could play role of party pooper if they manage to win their last 2 games against KXI and KKR.

RR   = 2 Match ( KXI +KKR)
CSK = 2 Match ( KXI +KKR)

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 12:59:07 PM

CSK are already out. I don't understand why some people still think that they can qualify. Both SRH and RR need teams like Punjab and KKR to lose their remaining matches in order to qualify which is why their chances are relatively slim.

Even if they win all of their remaining matches, they can't qualify. That's why MS Dhoni said during the last match that the next one or two matches will be used to give opportunity to the younger players. Ruturaj Gaikwad, Monu Kumar and Narayan Jagadeesan got a slot in the playing XI and one of them was awarded the player of the match award. Now the interesting thing to note here is that CSK won the match, when they gave maximum chances to the youngsters. And they lost match after match, when they stuck to their regular playing XI.
teosanru

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 01:54:24 PM

Bhai we are not talking about any possibility of CSK qualification. I was merely pointing out that RR and CSK could play role of party pooper if they manage to win their last 2 games against KXI and KKR.

Cheesy Cheesy SRH is the team with best NRR and after their last night win their win i doubt that even KXIP would be able to beat them with NRR so KXIP should ensure that they don't lose out any match from their remaining ones. I think RR is out of the tournament as they have the lowest NRR so even if they end up at 14 points with any team the other teams would qualify. But today's match will be a great decider. The winner would have a great chance to avoid all this qualification nuisance and get 99% chance of a straightforward ticket to playoffs.
Haunebu

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:49:38 PM

Got it. Looks like I misunderstood. CSK could have a big impact as you said on other teams even though they are out.

Now the interesting thing to note here is that CSK won the match, when they gave maximum chances to the youngsters. And they lost match after match, when they stuck to their regular playing XI.
Great point. Sticking to the old guns paid off in the past, but not anymore. Faf was the only consistent performer among them while the youngsters were far better in comparison.

I think RR is out of the tournament as they have the lowest NRR so even if they end up at 14 points with any team the other teams would qualify.
I don't think RR is out yet. They have a bad NRR, but they could still qualify on the basis of points of the other teams fail in their remaining matches though the odds are stacked against them.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 08:53:01 PM

~
Nothing is working for me. Picked DC for today's match and see the condition in which they are in. DC was the franchise which most of us regarded as having the best bowling attack in this tournament. Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje and Ravichandran Ashwin were fabulous during the initial phases. I don't know what happened to them all of a sudden. Rabada went for 54 from his 4 overs today.
I was having the same issue at the start of the tournament and i picked CSK to win the tournament and i expected them to reach atleast the playoffs. The matches started getting more predictable as the pitches started to wear and tear and then when they use new turf then it is hard to predict and the pitch plays a major role. When it comes to DC the failure to score above par and in the matches they lost the middle order was a complete failure.

I was merely pointing out that RR and CSK could play role of party pooper if they manage to win their last 2 games against KXI and KKR.

I am expecting some party crushers in the next few matches from these teams to finish stronger even when they are leaving the tournament  Cheesy.
Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1979

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 03:37:21 AM

Even if 5 teams get 16 points each, there will be no problem for MI to qualify. They already have the highest NRR with 1.186 while the second highest is 0.396 for SRH. So, MI will easily qualify in that case and they will be in top 2 certainly.
I'm having doubt on DC to qualify. That will be very sad if they can't.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
teosanru

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 04:09:39 AM

I think the players are giving BCCI selectors a pretty tough time. That day Saha and not Surya Kumar Yadav. Maybe if this innings of his would have come a couple of matches earlier he might have been in the Indian team. I think selection for these players today in the Indian team has become more like a lucky thing. Moreover you have to perform in every match you get at that international level. You might get to play couple of matches and then never get to play a match for India. Fight for those 11 spots is too tough. Especially for the first 7 spots and the spot of the spinner.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: