Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12605 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 05:54:43 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2020, 08:59:59 AM by JanpriX

Pick for May 27, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 2:30 PM EST, Bundesliga
Match:  Mainz 05 - Unior Berlin
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the OVER 2.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

So, until I see Union Berlin stop someone I'm not entirely sure that they can. Their defense has been a train wreck. They allowed two goals against Bayern Munich in their first game back. But they should've easily allowed five goals, as Munich missed a bunch of golden opportunities. Then Union Berlin gave up four goals - all in the second half - against Hertha Berlin in their rivalry game over the weekend (which we hit for a 7-Unit winner). I'm going to keep going back to it, not only because Berlin's defense is a disheveled, unorganized mess, but because this team is absolutely due for an offensive breakout. They have missed all kinds of chances in their last two matches, getting shutout in each match. They are 100% going to break through and they will score at least one They'goal - and I think 2 - in this outing. Mainz hasn't been much better defensively. They got torched for five goals on Sunday against RB Leipzig and it could've been worse than that. They've seen nine goals in their two games since the return; I think they can get to three total in this game as well. They've had 3.2 goals per game in their last 10 and I see a 2-1 game for one side or the other in this one.

Best of luck and Grind On everyone.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:51:23 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2020, 09:01:51 AM by JanpriX

Pick for May 28, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 5:00 PM EST, Costa Rica, Primera Division, Clausura
Match:  Guadalupe - Zeledon
PICK: TAKE the GUADALUPE ML for 4 UNITS (1.67 ODDS).

Guadalupe as they should easily beat Zeledon. Look, Guadalupe is just three points back of the coveted fourth spot and a spot in the playoff semi-finals. It's games like this, at home against the bottom of the table side like Zeledon that they need to win in order to make up ground. Blowing them out would also help the goal differential which would come into play in case of a tie-breaker at the end of the season. Guadalupe has not lost in their last five games whereas Zeledon has not one a single game, managing only a draw in the same time frame. At home especially, is where Guadalupe makes their hay, having lost just once in 10 games, and where they have scored 16 goals in that time. Zeledon has lost three straight away from home, where they've failed to score a single goal. Guadalupe is among the stingiest defensive teams, having conceded just three times on their home soil in eight games. Give me the better team with more to play for in this matchup.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:55:09 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2020, 12:02:39 AM by JanpriX

Pick for May 29, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 5:30 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  Kiwoom Heroes - KT Wiz
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the KIWOOM HEROES -1.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

I'm going to keep rolling with Eric Jokisch. The lefty has been dominating to this point in the season, posting a 1.17 ERA. Right now He looks like the best pitcher in the league and he is coming in off an extra day of rest so I think he will be sharp again. KT is one of the few teams that have not faced the lefty, and I think he's going to remain sharp until teams get to see him that second or third time. After a tough series against the Dinos, I think Kiwoom is going to be ready to go in this series opener.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 12:07:10 AM

Pick for May 30, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 6:00 PM EST, UFC
Match:  Chris Gutierrez - Vince Morales
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the CHRIS GUTIERREZ to win this match for 2 UNITS (1.93 ODDS).

We have a matchup in the featherweight division between Chris Gutierrez (14-3) and Vince Morales (9-4). Chris Gutierrez is a fundamentally sound and efficient fighter with a 'quality over quantity' approach. This is the opposite to Vince Morales style who looks to land hard kicks and punches at a high rate. Morales isn't too solid defensively and leaves himself open to counter shots when facing any polished well-rounded fighter, which is a cause for concern considering how reliant he is on winning the striking exchanges. Morales has looked good vs. opponents that he should beat, but has struggled with everyone else. His record was also a bit padded before coming to the UFC. Gutierrez should be able to land the bigger, harder shots and score on the judges' scorecards despite the speed disadvantage. We honestly do not believe that Morales is a UFC caliber fighter, and this should be a comfortable fight that Gutierrez should win by landing the more meaningful strikes. Gutierrez opened -150 and the action has since come in on Morales, pulling this line down to a pickem'. We disagree with the movement and make Gutierrez at least a -200 favorite. This will be a max play for us and expect a no sweat win.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 03:21:25 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2020, 11:22:46 PM by JanpriX

Pick for May 31, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 2:00 AM EST, Rugby League. NRL
Match:  Penrith Panthers - Newcastle Knights
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the PENRITH -2.5 points for 2 UNITS (1.97 ODDS).

Penrith has dominated this season winning 7 of the last 8 contests. Their average margin of victory in those games was 23 points, well above today's posted number. The Panthers are yet to miss a single set shot for goal (conversions and penalties) from ten attempts in 2020. The Knights are 2-0 but they have not started 3-0 since 2015.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 01:18:35 AM

Pick for June 1, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 2:30 PM EST, Bundesliga
Match:  1. FC Köln - RB Leipzig
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the LEIPZIG -1.0 GOAL for 3 UNITS (1.88 ODDS).

This is two-way betting. To win this bet Leipzig needs to win by two or more goals. A one-goal win is a push. A draw is a loss.

I think that this is a great opportunity for Leipzig. Every team had to play three games over the last week. But Leipzig got that extra day of rest drawing the Monday match. They also got to see the results of the weekend, and now Leipzig enters this match knowing that a win will fault them up to third place in the table, two full points up on M'Bach and Leverkusen. That alone is big-time motivation for them. Beyond that, I think that they are going to be ready to take some frustration out on Cologne after taking a tough 2-2 draw against Hertha Berlin on Wednesday. That draw - even though it came on a late equalizer - was garbage. Leipzig was up 2-1 in that match despite the fact that they took a 63rd minute red card! They were down to 10 men when they took the lead, and then only allowed the tying goal in the 82nd minute on a penalty kick. They should've won that match. And that is in spite of the fact that Hertha has been playing out of its mind since returning from the hiatus. Leipzig hasn't. They beat Mainz 5-0. But that came after another frustrating draw against a sound defensive Freiburg team. Just as they took their frustration out on Mainz, I see Leipzig going ripshit riot on Koln. Leipzig has a ridiculous +41 goal differential, No. 3 in the league. Cologne has one of the league's worst defenses and they've gotten torched for seven goals in their three matches since their return. Koln has gotten rolled by the other top teams in the league - losing 5-1 to Dortmund, 4-1 to Munich, 2-1 to M'Bach and 4-1 in their first meeting with Leipzig. There's no reason to think that this one won't be another bloodbath. One team is in form, set for a bounce back, and playing with major motivation in the standings. The other team has been a disorganized mess, tired from playing their last game a man-down, that is swimming out of its depth. I can see a 3-1 or 4-2 win for Leipzig and I think this could be a wild one.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 01:30:14 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2020, 01:34:45 AM by JanpriX

Pick for June 2, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Match:  Kia Tigers - Lotte Giants
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the OVER 9.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.88 ODDS).

Im Ki-Young just faced Lotte, throwing eight sterling innings in a 6-1 win. But this is the second time that Lotte's lineup will see the righty in just 10 days and I think that they will get some revenge here. The past two seasons Ki-young has had ERAs of 5.73 (with a 1.77 WHIP) and 6.26 (with a 1.70 WHIP). So far this year he's at 3.86 and 1.14, respectively, so he's due to come back to earth. Park Se-woong has been erratic for Lote this year, posting a 6.50 ERA in his four starts. I think that he will be better in this game than he was against KIA in that matchup on May 21. But he still isn't a guy that goes deep into games. In 2017 he was outstanding and in 2019 he was solid, so I do expect a bit better start. And if he only gives up two runs in three innings I think that will be good enough for us here.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 04:51:17 AM

Pick for June 2, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 7:00 PM EST, Grandslam Tennis Matchplay
Match:  Švajda Z. - Nava E.
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the NAVA -1.5  for 2 UNITS (1.54 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Nava is a 18 year old Mexican-American and talented kid. I once watched a match where he took a set off Brandon Nakashima who is a fantastic top 100 up and coming player. For a kid who used to be top 450 and who is now around 600, he faces a young kid here in Zachari who is a good player but who is frankly a top 1000 player. So, what you have here is a Nava with the experience to play well here and I think he likely gets it done here as he simply has more tools for success.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 04:56:17 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2020, 02:07:29 AM by JanpriX

Pick for June 3, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Match:  Hanwha Eagles - Kiwoom Heroes
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the KIWOOM HEROES -1.5 RUNS  for 5 UNITS (1.71 ODDS).

We are fading the worst team in the league and this appears to be a pitching mismatch as well. Eric Jokisch is 4-0 this season with a 0.90 E.R.A. The Eagles have lost 10 straight games.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 07:42:41 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2020, 12:47:03 PM by JanpriX

Pick for June 5, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Match:  Kiwoom Heroes - Lg Twins
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the KIWOOM HEROES ML  for 2 UNITS (1.59 ODDS).

We roll with Kiwoom here as they have started to pick up their bats in a big way sweeping Hanwah and winning 5 of their last 6 games nad moving up in the standings. This team has put up 7, 6, 15, 8, 14, 5 and 6 runs of late and they have not had much issue scoring against anyone and they face a traditional KBO pitcher today. Lim Chan-Gyu is starting to show cracks here and he comes off giving up 8, 6, and 7 hits in his last 3 games as he has given up 21 hits over the last 3 games in about 17 innings and then you combine 6 walks too so really 27 baserunners in 17 innings. Choi Won Tae went 11-5 last year and he is 1-2 this year but he has been a tough luck loser in some games and he comes off a couple of very strong efforts including 2, 1, 4, 2, 2 in earned runs and 5, 5, 4, 4, and 9 runs and I think he has a lot of potential to keep pitching well and his offense is coming through for him as well. Given the fact that LG's offense has been suspect lately as yes they did win 11-0 last game, but has struggled against elite pitching, I think this sets up nicely here for Kiwoom to pick up a big win.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 07:44:17 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2020, 12:48:20 PM by JanpriX

Pick for June 5, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 5:55 AM EST, Rugby League, NRL
Match:  Melbourne Storm - South Sydney Rabbitohs
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the OVER 38.5  for 1 UNIT (1.94 ODDS).

Just believe that the totals have been over adjusted since the under has been hitting at a great rate thus far in 2020 through three weeks. The game last night featured a shutout but easily went over the posted total. These two teams have just one win between them and have high point differentials. Expect both teams to reach 20 points and thus we will hit the over.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 01:00:31 PM

Pick for June 6, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 4:00 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  Lotte Giants - Kt Wiz
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the LOTTE GIANTS ML for 2 UNITS (1.69 ODDS).

I am going to keep rolling the bones with Dan Straily. I still think he hasn't found his groove yet and when he does I think he'll be outstanding. He has a 2.70 ERA so far this season. But if you kick out one bad start against KIA on May 20 he has only allowed 23 hits and one home run in his 28.3 innings. He has a 1.59 ERA with 31 strikeouts to just 11 walks. And, again, I don't even think he's hit his groove yet. I also think that Lotte is better than they've played, while KT is near the bottom of the standings. After getting swept by KIA earlier this week I think they are going to be very motivated to win this home series. I'll back Straily and Lotte here.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 01:05:11 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2020, 10:20:17 PM by JanpriX

Pick for June 6, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 9:30 AM EST, German Bundesliga
Match:  Bayer 04 Leverkusen - Bayern München
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the LEVERKUSEN +1.5 GOALS for 1 UNIT (1.79 ODDS).

Munich is quite obviously the best team in the Bundesliga and they are running away with this title. But I still feel like they have one more loss or draw left in them. Leverkusen is a more than capable side and they are one of the four teams in that top tier in this league. However, they are tied with M'bach for fourth place right now, with qualification for the Champions League on the line for that No. 4 slot. Leverkusen needs points here worse than Munich does. They are playing at home and this is their chance to test themselves against the Big Boys in the league. I just think that this game means more to the home team. And I have a really hard time seeing them losing this match by more than one goal. Munich only beat Dortmund 1-0. And if you look back on their results against the other teams in the Top 5 you won't see a lot of blowouts. They drew with RB Leipzig in February. And they lost to M'Bach and to Leverkusen when they played back in late November/early December. So these teams can play with Munich. Leverkusen isn't scared in this game and I think that they are going to max out here. Again, I have a hard time picturing a blowout here so I'll grab the extra goal on the plus-money.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 10:32:43 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2020, 05:11:17 AM by JanpriX

UFC 250  Wink
*These tips will not count to my stats here in this thread.

LOST - Take Evan Dunham over Herbert Burns (6:10p.m., Saturday, June 6th)

In a 150-pound catchweight bout, we will see Evan Dunham (18-8) vs. Herbert Burns (10-2). Herbert Burns will be looking to ride on the wave of momentum his brother, Gilbert Burns ignited last week after he put a 5-round beating on former champion, Tyron Woodley. Herbert Burns has a similar style to his brother with a slick Brazilian jiu-jitsu game, and a solid wrestling albeit not quite the same KO power. While it is clear he does possess some power, he has only won one fight so far by knockout which came via a perfectly timed knee in his last fight against Nate Landwehr. Herbert Burns path to victory in his previous bouts usually comes down to his jiu-jitsu as we can see by his 7 victories via submission. This will not be easy vs. 38-year-old veteran, Evan Dunham. Dunham is a 1st degree Black Belt in BJJ and has 6 wins himself via submission - although we do understand not all black-belts are created equal and Burns will have the advantage in this department. Dunham has not fought in almost two years since his knockout loss to Francisco Trinaldo where admittedly he was showing some signs of decline and his chin was not holding up like it once did. The time off should do him so good and we can expect to see a motivated, more durable Dunham in this fight. What makes this fight interesting is the experience of Dunham vs. a dangerous, but raw fighter in Herbert Burns. Burns does not have much that Dunham has not seen before so it will be interesting to see how this one plays out. We believe this will be a competitive fight and a fight that will play out much closer than the odds suggest. Burns' betting line is inflated due to who his brother is, and we see this time and time again (Antonina Shevchenko was favorited last week simply because she has the 'Shevchenko' name). Herbert Burns has potential, but he is NOT his brother. There is no doubt this is a set-up fight where the UFC wants Burns to win vs. a legitimate named opponent, but we think Dunham may have the grit and guile needed to turn this into a war. We are hoping Dunham comes back to fight with purpose and determination, and if he does - the +190 line is too hard to pass up.

WIN - Take Devin Clark over Alonzo Menifield  (6:40 p.m., Saturday, June 6th)

Next up in the light-heavyweight division, we have a matchup between Devin Clark (11-4) vs. Alonzo Menifield (9-0). This is a difficult one to break down as there is not too much that can be said. Alonzo Menifield will be looking to win via knockout early, and Devin Clark will be looking to wrestle and grind his way to a decision. Clark is a very solid wrestler with explosive entries which gives him success, although slightly undersized for the 205-pound division. Menifield on the other hand has never gone to a decision in his undefeated 9 fight professional career and has only made it out of the 1st round twice. There is no doubting Menifield's power, but that aside - we have not seen much else from him. In his fight vs. Daniel Jolly, he was taken down without too much resistance, but the fight was stopped due to vision issues. Clark is a much better wrestler than Jolly, and we expect Clark to be able to time his entries and land his takedowns in open space, or against the cage which will zap the energy from the muscular Menifield. The one issue here for Clark is his chin. He has shown signs in the past that a shot landed anywhere near the right place has been enough to shut him out. This is absolutely a possibility early, but if somehow Clark can avoid that big bomb and turn this into a high paced grappling/wrestling match, we believe the wrong man would be favored. For this reason, we will take a shot on Clark at almost 2/1.

LOST - Take Brian Kelleher over Cody Stamann (8:40 p.m., Saturday, June 6th)

In the feather-weight division, Brian Kelleher (21-10) will face-off vs. Cody Stamann (18-2). There is no doubting either of these fighters' abilities. Kelleher is as tough as they come and is always ready to fight. He is coming into this fight on a two-fight winning streak, fresh off his knockout win vs. Hunter Azure which took place only a few weeks ago! Let us not get it twisted though, Hunter was painting the fence with Kelleher before the big shot landed. Kelleher is willing to leave it all in the octagon as we can see with 8 wins by knockout, and 9 by submission. Only four-times has he won via the scorecards. The same can be said for his losses as he has lossed 6 times by submission (concerning) and once by KO, only seeing the scorecards 3 times. Cody Stamann on the other hand, is a high-pressure wrestler who has impressive technique. Whilst Stamann has only lost once in the UFC, his performances have still been inconsistent. He finds himself winning narrowly on the scorecards, and sometimes by split decision. One could argue his record looks better than it should, and the luck has simply gone his way at times. One thing that should also be mentioned is that Stamann is still mourning the loss of his younger brother who recently died this past week. The details are unknown at this time but there is no doubt this will affect him on fight night. Sometimes this can fuel a fighter and Stamann vowed to dedicate the fight to his brother, but in all honesty, he probably should not be fighting. It's too soon and we don't think he will be able to perform at his peak and could see an adrenaline dump. We take no joy in including this information in our assessment, but at the end of the day, it is indeed relevant (think back to our position on Overeem vs. Walt Harris). Kelleher is in fight shape and the short turnaround will work in his favor as this fight moves into the later rounds. Stamann will be looking to wrestle, which comes as no surprise, but it will not be easy considering the 85% take-down defense of Kelleher and that wicked Guillotine he will be threatening. If Stamann struggles to get this fight to the ground, or is not able to hold Kelleher down, this could be extremely competitive. We believe this has a razor close, split-decision fight written all over it, and for that reason will have to fire on the +210 value being offered on Brian Kelleher.

LOST - Take Anthony Rocco Martin over Neil Magny (10:40 p.m., Saturday, June 6th)

Next up in the welter-weight division, we will see Anthony Rocco Martin (17-5) take on Neil Magny (22-7). Rocco Martin has been impressive and is improving with each fight. He is very solid on the ground, and his stand up is becoming extremely dangerous. Neil Magny on the other hand looked phenomenal in his last fight winning a dominant decision vs. Li Jingliang back in March. Although it should be noted, Jingliang fought an awful fight so it's hard to get a read on how much Magny improved. When assessing this fight, both have paths to victory. Martin will be looking to land big shots and put him away, possibly even with a knock-down followed by submission, where Neil will look to pepper the jab, be evasive and light on his feet and outpace Rocco en route to a unanimous decision win. The issue with Magny is his inconsistencies. It is hard to get a read on him which can be shown by his 50%-win rate since 2015. This fight could go either way but we believe Anthony Rocco Martin will have enough tricks in the bag to find an opening and land something to hurt Magny and at the very least, deplete some of that remarkable gas tank. This is a remarkably close fight, but one in which we think the odds should be flipped slightly favoring Martin. Once again - we will take the value.

WIN - Take Aljamain Sterling over Cory Sandhagen (11:40 p.m., Saturday, June 6th)

In this bantam-weight bout, Aljamain Sterling (18-3) will face-off vs. Cory Sandhagen (12-1). Let's start off by saying what an incredible fight this should be, and we applaud the UFC matchmakers. Cory Sandhagen is an extremely talented fighter, and one we have been high on for quite some time. He trains at elevation which pays dividends in his cardio and utilizes range extremely well. Sandhagen really showed the world what he is capable of when he beautifully out-pointed Raphael Assuncao in August 2019. He is a clear prospect for this division but will have his hands full when he takes on the "Funk Master" Aljamain Sterling. Aljo is a seasoned fighter who comes from an exceptionally good camp and fully understands how to utilize his striking chained to grappling skill set. Sterling is coming off four straight impressive wins vs. an even more impressive line-up. (Pedro Munhoz, Jimmie Rivera, Cody Stamann and Bret Johns). There is no doubt Sterling has had his ups and downs in the octagon, and hasn't had as smooth a ride as Sandhagen, but those trials and tribulations sometimes make up the most dangerous fighters and Aljamain is starting to put it all together! Both men usually hold distinct reach advantages but that will not be the case for either here (sterling possesses just a 1-inch advantage). The thing is - Cory is a little untested. No doubt he has looked good, but excusing his most recent win vs. Assuncao, he has not exactly fought too many killers. We expect a feeling out process to start this fight, before Aljo starts to utilize his many tools, before eventually dominating the grappling exchanges. It will be competitive in the striking but once sterling starts to grab his body-lock, chain wrestle and grapple, it will be a long night for Sandhagen. There is a lot of hype behind Cory, and rightfully so, but that is skewing the reality of what we believe will play out at UFC 250. The only concern is Aljo's chin. It is not terrible by any means, but he has shown signs of weakness in that regard. If he can avoid a big shot, or a nasty knee upon entry to his grappling, this will turn out to be an important lesson for Sandhagen which will only further develop his future potential. This fight, however, will belong to Sterling who we price closer to -200.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 03:30:53 AM

Pick for June 7, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 7:30 AM EST, German Bundesliga
Match:  Werder Bremen - Wolfsburg
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the WOLFSBURG ML for 3 UNITS (2.17 ODDS).

This is a bad spot for Werder. This is their fifth game in 14 days. I think they are going to be spent. They obviously wore down against Eintracht Frankfurt in a 3-0 loss on Wednesday. Wolfsburg is coming off a frustrating 2-1 loss to Frankfurt in a game they should've won. They outplayed Frankfurt, but a questionable penalty and an 85th minute goal were the difference in that one. Prior to that Wolfsburg had been playing really well. These guys took a draw against Leipzig back in March, they were down just 1-0 late to Dortmund two Saturdays ago and they thrashed Leverkusen 4-1 on May 26. Those are three of the four best teams in the league and they have more than held their own against them. I think that they can handle what has statistically been one of the worst teams in the league. Werder lost its three best attackers from last year and they have just not been able to figure things out since then. They are trying to stave off relegation but right now they are the second-worst team in the table. Werder's only two wins in the last four months have come against Schalke (who is a train wreck right now) and against Freiburg thanks to a controversial goal disallowance. These guys just aren't good. I think that Wolfsburg is going to be pissed off after that loss last week. They are also motivated by the fact that they are currently tied with Hoffenheim for sixth place. The winner of 6th place earns qualification into the Europa League group stage. That is motivation enough. Finally, Wolfsburg has revenge for a shady 3-2 loss to Werder from the first meeting this year. Werder scored their first goal on a questionable penalty. The officials also disallowed a goal for Wolfsburg in the 61st minute. These two teams were tied but Werder scored the deciding goal in the 83rd minute. Here we have two teams going in opposite directions. And we're getting plus-money value on what has been by far the better team. I'll go for it.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 03:33:52 AM

Pick for June 7, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 9:00 AM EST, BELARUS PREMIER LEAGUE
Match:  Vitebsk - BATE Borisov
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the BATE -0.5 goals for 1 UNIT (1.61 ODDS).

Vitebsk has managed to scum out four points in their last four matches. Yup. Four straight draws. But this team is not good. Last year they finished 13th in the 16-team league and they had the third-worst goal differential in the league. They are under water again this year (-2) and I think they have been playing way, way over their heads. Look, this team has a bunch of bizarre results over the last couple months (which we will get into). But if you really want to know where this team just look at their two results against the two worst teams in the league, Belshina and Smolevichi. Vitebsk Barely beat Smolevichi, winning 1-0 back on April 5. And they needed a 78th minute goal to pull a draw against Belshina. Then there's their other messes. A 1-0 win over Dinamo Brest? Brest took two red cards and Vitebsk needed a penalty shot in the 87th minute. A 3-3 draw in their last game against Energetik? They gave up three goals in the first half - three! - and scored the equalizer in the 94th minute despite playing 11 v. 10 the last 40 minutes of the game!

Then we have BATE. This is clearly a powerhouse team in this league. Their 23 goals is by far the league's most and their +13 goal differential is tied for the league's best. Over their last 101 matches the past four seasons they have 74 wins and just 13 losses. They are also 7-2 in their last nine matches against Vitebsk. These guys are just nasty. BATE is on an eight-game winning streak and they are 9-0-1 in their last 10 matches. Seven of those nine victories have come by two goals or more and I think they will do it again here. They coasted a bit in their 1-0 win over Isloch their last time out. But I think that they will be sharper this time out. They generally don't play poorly twice in a row.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:12:41 AM

Pick for June 9, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 4:00 PM EST, Portugal Primeira Liga
Match:  Gil Vicente FC - FC Famalicão
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the FAMALICAO -0 goal for 2 UNITS (1.77 ODDS).

As per your selection on Famalicao to win this game vs Gil Vicente, they have everything to play for as they sit in fifth spot, just three points out of a Europa League qualification spot. They have just one loss to their name over their last six contests and have won six straight games against Gil Vicente dating back to 2017. In fact, their only loss to the opponent came all the way back in a club-friendly back in 2013. Simply put, they own this team. Famalicao should be high on confidence after beating Porto (2nd place) in their first game after the restart. Gil Vicente was held to just two shots on goal and lost the possession battle in a 1-0 loss to Portimonense - a team that is second last with 19 points. Famalicao is the better team in this matchup and with their goal-scoring record and form, we expect them to dictate the play and grab a few goals and a very important three points.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:16:34 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2020, 03:05:09 AM by JanpriX

Pick for June 10, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Match:  NC Dinos - Doosan Bears
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the NC DINOS -1.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (2.12 ODDS).

The Dinos are rolling right now and we are going to back them here to continue to roll behind a high quality pitcher who continues to pitch well and I think Alcantara's good luck if you will come to an end here. For starters, the Dinos have won 6 in a row, put up 12 runs alone yesterday and it's not everyday that the top team is favored over another top team by a near 2:1 margin. Doosan did erupt for 8 runs yesterday but had only scored 5, 4, 3 prior to that. Alcantara has had 6 walks in his last two starts and I think that is going to catch up with him here as note he has given up 37 hits over his last 6 games as well. He has been getting fortunate however 5 straight wins but I think that streak ends here as something has to give and we will back Rucinsky who has been fantastic with his focus and control and as he faces Doosan here, I think he continues to pitch well and note that he did give up 3 walks in his last game and I think that will motivate him nicely for a decent effort here.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:37:15 AM

Pick for June 10, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 2:15 PM EST, Portugal Primeira Liga
Match:  Portimonense - SL Benfica
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the BENFICA -1.0 GOALS for 1 UNIT (1.62 ODDS).

As per our selection on Benfica to win this game and win it by 2+ goals, you have to believe that after a string of four straight draws, including a 0-0 draw against Tondela in their first game back, Benfica will want to come out and put a dominant performance in against this Portimonense side who currently sit 17th out of 18 teams and have just three wins on the season. Benfica are in a dog fight with Porto atop the table as the two teams sit level on 60 points. We expect Benfica to be able to net at least three goals in this contest and win this game with ease. Over the last four H2H meetings, Benfica has covered the -1 handicap in three of them, outscoring the opponent 12-2. It should also be noted that Benfica have not conceded a goal before the 70th minute in six of their last seven league wins. By minute 70, Benfica should be up 3-0 or 4-0 and that goal (if it happens) will be a moot point. This is a statement game for Benfica and we will be all over it!

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 08:51:09 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2020, 08:23:44 AM by JanpriX

Pick for June 11, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Match:  Lotte Giants - Hanwha Eagles
PICK: TAKE the LOTTE GIANTS -1.5 RUNS for 4 UNITS (2.01 ODDS).

Not much needs to be said that we have already said in previous plays fading the Eagles. They will enter this game having lost 16 straight games and laying -1.5 has not been an issue at all either. Teams are fattening their record against them and that will be the case yet again on Thursday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: