Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 [636] 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260011 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:55:23 AM

difference is in the asics and the attributes are changed like this:
sp30 has 2.8kw and 4.4th
sp31 has 3kw and 4.9th

Same PSU though, they just push it harder.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:58:11 AM

difference is in the asics and ''bios'', other attributes are changed like this:
sp30 has 2.8kw and 4.4th
sp31 has 3kw and 4.9th

edited

Biffa, true!
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:00:21 AM

I think that there is an avatar signature campaign.
I am still not sure that all these signature deals are worth doing.
That Bit-X is everywhere and is somewhat of a distraction

Huh? Avatars and signatures are completely different things. Avatars were disabled for a long time on the forum because there was a hack in the code that was being exploited. They got turned back on again a few weeks ago and we were able to setup avatars again. No biggie. Anyone can do it, got to your profile and then forum profile information, and from there there is a link to set your avatar if you want to.

I think that you are incorrect. There is apparently an avatar campaign, that's why some folks avatars keep changing.

Not yet, but I'm sure there will be eventually - whether that'll be allowed is another matter.

see above

Roll Eyes You guys need thicker tin foil Smiley

How can you say there is a "apparently an avatar campaign" from someone saying "not yet" LOL

Anyway even if someone thinks there will be one eventually, I don't see how there can be a very effective campaign other than a branding one because you can't have any html in your avatar so you can't click through to it, and its limited to only png, jpg or gif. So you could have a fancy animated logo for some company sponsor but no way to track clickthru's etc.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:29:35 PM

Another burned SP20

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037287.0

I have 17 Sp20 and thankfully not yet burned.

Miasma

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:58:20 PM

It's sad to see what used to be a good company neglect it's customers. Sell out all your kit and then neglect customer service  Undecided

Its not true, I still get immediate and effective response to my support emails. In fact just this week i had a sp35 that kept locking up and I opened up ports to allow support to remotely access the box to troubleshoot it.

Time to respond to first email: 15min (9pm Israel time!). Next morning (9am Israel time) request for port access and logs.

It has always been so with them. You just have to be aware of the time zone and working week differences and be polite and patient and you will always get a good response in my experience.

It's true, SpondooliesTech does not honor their warranty. They ship DEAD and DEFECTIVE SP20Es and they refuse to RMA them. This company cannot be trusted.

I'll be selling their DOA SP20Es on eBay as Spare Parts because I'll never get anything from this unethical company.

eBay, where Thieves Thrive
scyth3

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:15:49 PM

It's sad to see what used to be a good company neglect it's customers. Sell out all your kit and then neglect customer service  Undecided

Its not true, I still get immediate and effective response to my support emails. In fact just this week i had a sp35 that kept locking up and I opened up ports to allow support to remotely access the box to troubleshoot it.

Time to respond to first email: 15min (9pm Israel time!). Next morning (9am Israel time) request for port access and logs.

It has always been so with them. You just have to be aware of the time zone and working week differences and be polite and patient and you will always get a good response in my experience.

It's true, SpondooliesTech does not honor their warranty. They ship DEAD and DEFECTIVE SP20Es and they refuse to RMA them. This company cannot be trusted.

I'll be selling their DOA SP20Es on eBay as Spare Parts because I'll never get anything from this unethical company.

They took care of me when I had an issue with one of my SP20's within warranty. They shipped a replacement right after I dropped off the defective unit with FedEx.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3869

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:43:51 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 09:01:10 PM by Biodom

Huh? Avatars and signatures are completely different things. Avatars were disabled for a long time on the forum because there was a hack in the code that was being exploited. They got turned back on again a few weeks ago and we were able to setup avatars again. No biggie. Anyone can do it, got to your profile and then forum profile information, and from there there is a link to set your avatar if you want to.

I think that you are incorrect. There is apparently an avatar campaign, that's why some folks avatars keep changing.

Not yet, but I'm sure there will be eventually - whether that'll be allowed is another matter.

see above

How can you say there is a "apparently an avatar campaign" from someone saying "not yet" LOL

Anyway even if someone thinks there will be one eventually, I don't see how there can be a very effective campaign other than a branding one because you can't have any html in your avatar so you can't click through to it, and its limited to only png, jpg or gif. So you could have a fancy animated logo for some company sponsor but no way to track clickthru's etc.

why it matters that someone says "not yet" when the fact is that there is one.
Just go to Services and see if you can believe your "lying" eyes or not.
Besides, i don't think that an avatar campaign rises to tin foil status, regardless.

On a more relevant note, I am happy with my Sp20E-working pretty good for a few months already.
Endless tinkering with settings provides "mining" satisfaction.
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:59:51 PM

Yeah, figured one would pop up eventually when they first re-enabled it; hadn't bothered to check Services.. it's full of faucets and click-me-daily and whatnot.. but I guess avatar campaigns, too Smiley  Something else to block if/when it gets out of hand Wink

They ship DEAD and DEFECTIVE SP20Es and they refuse to RMA them.
Seems odd, as they've been going out of their way to get working product into people's hands.  Unfortunately it's their long weekend so I guess we'll find out more in a few days.

Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:22:33 PM

see above

Besides, i don't think that an avatar campaign rises to tin foil status, regardless.

On a more relevant note, I am happy with my Sp20E-working pretty good for a few months already.

I stand corrected that there is indeed one, but I stand by what I said that its not going to be very effective. And people will probably waste their time with it.

Either way it has nothing to do with Roadstress' question. This is the first and only Avatar I've had. And I answered his question in the first instance.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:46:37 AM

see above

I stand corrected that there is indeed one, but I stand by what I said that its not going to be very effective. And people will probably waste their time with it.

Either way it has nothing to do with Roadstress' question. This is the first and only Avatar I've had. And I answered his question in the first instance.

well as you can see my avatar i'm in this avatar campaign with the cryptovpn one....as long as I post as much as i do...putting up the avatar in addition to the cryptovpn sig (you can run them both w/o cryptovpn getting miffed) ..instead of 0.14 btc a month with that avatar added it is 0.21 Btc a month

so as value added what the heck..but yeah you could be right may only last a month or so .....new stuff ....so we will see....

i'm probably gonna put some usb sticks up on the auction site there and get some DUST amount for them

just so folk know how sorta kinda it works at least at my hero level

sorry this is off topic but folk have been asking here about such .....feel free to kill all the posts on this in the thread if you wish any mod on here

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
dystopian

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:59:24 AM

see above

well as you can see my avatar i'm in this avatar campaign with the cryptovpn one....as long as I post as much as i do...putting up the avatar in addition to the cryptovpn sig (you can run them both w/o cryptovpn getting miffed) ..instead of 0.14 btc a month with that avatar added it is 0.21 Btc a month

so as value added what the heck..but yeah you could be right may only last a month or so .....new stuff ....so we will see....

i'm probably gonna put some usb sticks up on the auction site there and get some DUST amount for them

sorry this is off topic but folk have been asking here about such .....feel free to kill all the posts on this in the thread if you wish any mod on here

Pesobang.com, sounds like a donkey show in Tijuana lol..you've sold your soul for a few satoshis  Tongue
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:22:53 AM

see above

Pesobang.com, sounds like a donkey show in Tijuana lol..you've sold your soul for a few satoshis  Tongue

Eh. More likely rented it Tongue

Love your username, though.
dystopian

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:25:41 AM

see above

Eh. More likely rented it Tongue

Love your username, though.

Tongue lol rent your soul to the cartel for a few satoshis
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:55:21 AM

see above

yes i did...just another billboard on bitcointalk lol Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:02:53 AM

Ummm and is there a point?

Topic seems way off track here.

And neatly we have some newbs pop up with strange and wondrous SPtech hardware failures.

I hope Spondoolies tracks down the units and provides compensation but I bet there is something peculiar in these complaints.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:15:38 AM

And neatly we have some newbs pop up with strange and wondrous SPtech hardware failures.

I hope Spondoolies tracks down the units and provides compensation but I bet there is something peculiar in these complaints.

There is an easy fix.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:30:48 AM

There is an easy fix.

That doesn't fix the off topic posts or the mysterious newbs coming out the woodwork with hardware issues.

Odd very odd.

Simple way to avoid this off topic crap might be that it get deleted?

And I have used those features for years... good for others edification though.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:55:58 AM

There is an easy fix.

That doesn't fix the off topic posts or the mysterious newbs coming out the woodwork with hardware issues.

Odd very odd.

Simple way to avoid this off topic crap might be that it get deleted?

And I have used those features for years... good for others edification though.

its you (and your ilk) who is odd, very odd with your ever-so-vaguely accusing ppl you have never met who are suffering from loss of income/loss of hardware functionality, of some sort of non-concern, non-existence or even just making it up - like i alone have enough time & energy to waste making false accounts to somehow improve my chances of having the 42 days wait come to a quicker conclusion!!

maybe we are all feeling the effects of karmaic retribution....

or maybe its our bad joojoo/mojo/breath...

or perhaps, we are all me & its all just a trick to er.. umm.. place SP-T in a bad light despite their continued efforts to sort out problems in a timely manner without threats of extortion & accusations of incompetence...

i sincerely believe you should employ the 'keep your ignorance out of other peoples business function'

unless you have literally nothing better to do.....

Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

Hi Miasma,

Our team has contacted you multiple times and requested to have a session to verify the status of the machines and attempt to debug the situation. These sessions have a very high success rate yet you have repeatedly refused to help us assist you. Even then, you have been offered to RMA the machines but have chosen to ignored our communication attempts.

We certainly honor the warranty and would like to help, but we cannot do that without your cooperation.

I again ask that you reply to the latest communication and proceed with the RMA process.

For clarification, only communication with support@spondoolies-tech.com is documented and officially responded to. We do our best to answer questions asked on the forum but can only guarantee response to contacts to our official support email.

If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction after you respond to our communication, I will gladly take ownership of your ticket to see that the issue is resolved.
We appreciate your support and cooperation,

Gadi

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 01:56:12 PM

Press release email:

Arlington, VA – (Marketwired – April 28, 2015) – Bitcoin Shop, Inc. (OTCQB: BTCS) (“BTCS” or the “Company”), a blockchain technology company that engages in transaction verification services, announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) to merge with Spondoolies-Tech Ltd (“Spondoolies”), a digital currency server manufacturer. BTCS is embarking on a mission to build a fully integrated transaction verification services business using Spondoolies' state-of-the-art bitcoin mining technology. In the bitcoin network, transactions are typically verified by operators of specially designed servers which ensure speed, efficiency, security and accuracy. Currently, there are only five companies globally manufacturing these servers and Spondoolies is widely recognized as a leader in the space. Both companies believe the anticipated combination of BTCS and Spondoolies will create the world’s first publicly traded company to produce Bitcoin transaction verification equipment and deploy Bitcoin mining resources. The merger is subject to a number of conditions, including satisfactory completion of diligence and execution of definitive agreements. There can be no assurance that the conditions to closing will be satisfied or merger will be completed.

“Our key goal in 2014 was to create the partnerships needed to build an ecosystem and start laying the foundation to put our vision into place,” said Charles Allen, CEO of BTCS. “Once completed, our merger with Spondoolies would be a significant leap forward in making this ecosystem a reality. We believe this merger once completed would create significant value for BTCS and Spondoolies shareholders, customers, and employees and serve to accelerate the strategic plans in which both companies have invested. As a collective, our next objective will be to complete the development and production of a next generation chip to drive our transaction verification services business and to generate revenue from the combination.”

“Over the last several months, we've worked closely with Charles Allen and the BTCS team to establish the nature of our potential partnership,” said Guy Corem, CEO of Spondoolies. “The synergy between the teams is amazing. I have the utmost of confidence that together we will build a very successful and prosperous company by growing and expanding our business beyond bitcoin mining equipment.”

About BTCS:
BTCS is a blockchain technology company that provides transaction verification services for digital currency. BTCS is building a universal digital currency platform with the goal of enabling users to engage in the digital currency ecosystem through one point of access. BTCS continues to actively partner and integrate with strategic digital currency technology companies who provide products or services that are complementary to its business strategy. BTCS operates its public beta site (www.btcs.com) where consumers can purchase products using digital currency such as bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin, by searching through a selection of over 250,000 items. For more information visit: www.btcs.com

About Spondoolies-Tech:
Founded in 2013 by a group of Israeli high-tech veterans, Spondoolies is a digital currency hardware manufacturer. Spondoolies raised ten million dollars in capital from leading Israeli venture capital firms and assembled a team of leaders in the Israeli Semiconductor industry, with the goal of building the infrastructure on which digital currencies will flourish. Building bitcoin transaction verifying servers from the bottom up, Spondoolies is producing machines that are designed for efficiency and performance. During 2014, Spondoolies successfully launched five different products.

Forward Looking Statements:
Certain statements in this press release constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Words such as "may," "might," "will," "should," "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "estimate," "continue," "predict," "forecast," "project," "plan," "intend" or similar expressions, or statements regarding intent, belief, or current expectations, are forward-looking statements. While the Company believes these forward-looking statements are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on any such forward-looking statements, which are based on information available to us on the date of this release. These forward looking statements are based upon current estimates and assumptions and are subject to various risks and uncertainties, including without limitation those set forth in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, not limited to Risk Factors relating to its digital currency business contained therein. Thus, actual results could be materially different. The Company expressly disclaims any obligation to update or alter statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.

Pages: « 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 [636] 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: