Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 29689 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 09:31:59 PM

Are you ready guys??? It’s coming…

Translation:  "The GMO trans-humans will really be dropping like flies in another quarter and we need an excuse.  The 'new varient' one get's 'em every time.  And, for a bonus, an excuse to force inject the next round of our gene therapy binary weapons system."

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 09:44:56 PM

Here's what I am saying. There are many viruses in humans, even though there are only a few more than a couple hundred that might affect them.

Somebody got sick and died. The medical took some samples of snot, mucus, lung tissue, etc., from him and started separating some chunks (sequence snippets) of it out. Then they recombined these snippets like you put a puzzle together until they had something that looked like their description of what a virus should look like. They called it Covid, and said that this was what was making people sick and killing them... even though they never tested it on anyone by injecting it into him.

Since they had it, it was easy for all the other doctors to find the snippets of sequences and put them together until they had exactly the same configuration of the first creators... which creation they called, btw, isolation of the virus.

The point is that it doesn't matter if there are lockdowns or social distancing or not. Social distancing is simply a method for taking the eyes of the populace off the truth of the Covid fabrication. The deaths are from a particularly virulent batch of flu. The medical couldn't cure the flu no matter how they tried, so they invented the whole Covid hoax to make it look like they are doing something useful.

All you are doing, franky1, is trying to keep the Covid hoax alive so that your medical friends can make more money.

Cool

nope

you are wrong in every sentance you made
you know the links by now it might actually be worth you spending a few days to read them instead of spending months avoiding them and then asking for them..

you will find they took samples from many people with similar symptoms and where their xrays and scans showed same lung damage.
they then PCR tested the samples and found similarities
they also compared the sample to known previous viruses to find the familial ancestry
and realised it was a corona virus and not for instance HIV or eloba or zika

once knowing it was part of the corona family they then compared it more to samples of certain corona
and found it was less near the NE or the ME strains (the netherlands and mers) and found it was more near/similar to the 2002 sars strain.
but even this most similar was only 95%

this 5% differential is what made it novel and where the body is not already immune to it. its different enough to not be fought off quick. thus causing symptoms

they then injected it into other animals like mice, chimps, rodents, and see if those animals then showed symptoms... they did.. so they found the partical that caused the symptoms

they also used human cell cultures to see if it would do damage under the microscope they can witness with their eyes. .. and the seen it did too

they seen the corona shaped viruses go into a cell, replicate to the point the cell bursts open

and no they didnt just put mucus into animals/ testtubes. they actually used equipment(like the one you said last year needed to be used, (centrifuge)) as one but not the only separation method to separate out the materials until all thats kept is the stuff that looks like corona virus

what they also done was take mucus samples from people without virus symptoms. separate the parts to see if they too had these corona shaped things. and people without it didnt.
(dismissing and debunking your insane thoughts of whats injected is just human cells/exosomes)

you already admitted it passed the the koch postulum last year(check your memory and post history)
it has also passed the rivers.. and even the bell test.

so stop with your ignorant and forgetful brainfarts. and realise you got debunked over a year ago now.
so find a new topic to talk about

your dementia is not proof the world has not isolated it. your dementia is proof you forget you been debunked time and time again

All you are saying is that they never isolated the virus.

All you are saying is that the medical found something that they assumed was doing some damage, and then built a pandemic out of their assumptions.

All you are saying is that they never tested their created substance on people...which, btw, is part of Koch's.

All you are saying is that you took something that I said months ago about Koch's out of context, and placed your own interpretation on it.

All you are saying is that the medical is redefining isolate/isolation so that they can say what they want rather truthfully according to their new definition.

This is a forum. We appreciate your blabber.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 10:00:51 PM

All you are saying is that the medical found something that they assumed was doing some damage, and then built a pandemic out of their assumptions.

Thanks for taking the time of organizing franky1's stuff.  His writing is tedious, dis-jointed, and not well formatted.  Although I'm sure it was painful to try to interpret, it helps understand what is buried underneath the nonsense.

Also, I don't read Naturalnews because it has some deficiencies and I get a lot more out of other sites, it is interesting to see some of their articles here from time to time.  Anyone who is even partly clued in can see that NaturalNews is vastly more credible than all the CNN's, NPR's, Fox's, etc, etc.  All these corporates are nothing more and nothing less than pure unadulterated corp/gov propaganda and obviously the current strategy is to just say ANYTHING which will get jabs into arms with no thought whatsoever to either truth or journalistic ethics.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 10:06:14 PM

Thanks for taking the time of organizing franky1's stuff.  His writing is tedious, dis-jointed, and not well formatted.  Although I'm sure it was painful to try to interpret, it helps understand what is buried underneath the nonsense.

Also, I don't read Naturalnews because it has some deficiencies and I get a lot more out of other sites, it is interesting to see some of their articles here from time to time.  Anyone who is even partly clued in can see that NaturalNews is vastly more credible than all the CNN's, NPR's, Fox's, etc, etc.  All these corporates are nothing more and nothing less than pure unadulterated corp/gov propaganda and obviously the current strategy is to just say ANYTHING which will get jabs into arms with no thought whatsoever to either truth or journalistic ethics.

I agree with you about Natural News somewhat. It does jump through the wrong hoops too fast sometimes.

Try this one (not NN): The Legitimacy of Government - http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Magazine/131683-2013-04-04-the-legitimacy-of-government.htm.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4470

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 10:08:30 PM

the beauty of english (not american) is true english does not require grammar nazi's to point out that they will ignore a post because it is not punctuated with capital letters at the start of sentances.

real english doesnt care about accents(in speaches) or grammar(in written conversation). for instance cockney, mancunian and other real english languages(in england) care more about the context than trying to appear all posh like the queen

yep i said it .. we do not speak like the queen or mary poppins

if you care to only read capital letters and full stops then you have a ignorance that will not play well in any social situation

but it is funny when idiots ignore posts 'coz grammar' as their only rebuttal

its funnier when badecker and tvbof blame english as their reason to ignore. especially when they say it will take them 3 days to read american english science literature..
.. that to me shows they cant comprehend anything above 3rd grade american english

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 10:12:40 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2021, 10:23:57 PM by BADecker

That's why we upgraded American English... so that we could all determine what anybody was talking about.

British English comes from following women too long. Women like to hint you into thinking that you know what they mean when they are not talking. You simply added some blabber to your hinting, and nobody really knows what it means... but we all take pot shots at guessing.

It's fun.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 10:13:40 PM

the beauty of english (not american) is true english does not require grammar nazi's to point out that they will ignore a post because it is not punctuated with capital letters at the start of sentances.

real english doesnt care about accepts or grammar. for instance cockney, mancunion and other real english languages(in england) care more about the context than trying to appear all posh like the queen

if you care to only read capital letters and full stops then you have a ignorance that will not play well in any social situation

but it is funny when idiots ignore posts 'coz grammar' as their only rebuttal

Wow, that was quite a response.  Sensitive much?

I didn't say anything other than the obvious truth that poorly formatted and poorly structured text doesn't get read as much.  It's your choice what to do with that.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 03:23:00 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2021, 04:15:00 PM by hornetsnest

Are you ready guys??? It’s coming…

Translation:  "The GMO trans-humans will really be dropping like flies in another quarter and we need an excuse.  The 'new varient' one get's 'em every time.  And, for a bonus, an excuse to force inject the next round of our gene therapy binary weapons system."

A much harder lockdown is planned for October/November with a primary focus on isolating the unvaccinated. Increased body count will be blamed upon the unvaccinated and not on the vaccine itself. Everything of course will be blamed on the unclean/unvaccinated as planned. You should see military personnel deployed at roadblocks next time around once "emergency legislation" is ramped up. This "crisis" won't be wasted and TPTB's planned new digital fortress will use the mutation angle along with the "unvaccinated enemies of society" to keep things in play....as planned from the start Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 05:37:45 PM

Also, I don't read Naturalnews because it has some deficiencies and I get a lot more out of other sites, it is interesting to see some of their articles here from time to time. 

I agree with you about Natural News somewhat. It does jump through the wrong hoops too fast sometimes.

Mike Adams (NN) in 2019...although many people (including myself) have projected similar things for a few decades at least:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SkCYKxis6Z2N/

The reason why I was not very surprised by the actual covaids scamdemic is because it is about the way I'd engineer things if I were hired to do so.  It's also why I don't believe that people who did as good a job in predicting things as did Adams are necessarily 'insiders'.  Probably in some cases they are and in other cases are not.

Part of the reason I was, over the years, pretty outspoken on the ongoing malfeasance around vaccinations was to set up for a possible time when the pulled a plandemic and it 'went off' (unlike some of the earlier 'swine flu' like efforts which were duds.)  I simply wanted as many people as possible to take some time in making vaccine decisions and not be corralled into making poor decisions in the initial panic phase.  Those who get over that hurdle are more likely to be valuable 'comrades' in the later phases as things get progressively more serious.  Also, better people to be around after this particular war is over.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 03:11:58 PM

The pandemic has been occuring for a long while already and just like any other issues, each and everyone of us has different opinions about it. Some would say that it is just a way of scaring people and it is not real at all while some would say that it is China's way of conquering the world. Nevertheless, no matter what are the facts about the virus, many people are suffering each day as the government abuse their power and let their greed take over. The pandemic is too far from ending since the government sees it as an opportunity to take advantage over many people's fear to gain more money and power.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:08:23 AM

Mike Adams (NN) in 2019...although many people (including myself) have projected similar things for a few decades at least:

just the first 10 seconds had me facepalming

"vaccines are the mass murder"

well strangely the population is increasing over the last 60 years exponentially.. much faster then pre vaccine days
strangely people are living longer over the last 60 years. much longer than the pre vaccine days

so where is all this mass murder??

and no dont shout out some nonsense about "its killing kids".. childhood survival rate has increased due to vaccines.

the reason why you dont hear from many non-vax generations is. because the disease without vaccine kills more

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:49:26 AM

The pandemic has been occuring for a long while already and just like any other issues, each and everyone of us has different opinions about it. Some would say that it is just a way of scaring people and it is not real at all while some would say that it is China's way of conquering the world. Nevertheless, no matter what are the facts about the virus, many people are suffering each day as the government abuse their power and let their greed take over. The pandemic is too far from ending since the government sees it as an opportunity to take advantage over many people's fear to gain more money and power.

Thats the sad reality of how abusive government can be in this threatening times. They don't refrain from doing their corruption, and even increasing its degree to a unbelievable extent. This is not even an Isolated case from one country, most of the countries does this and its not funny. Though, this is alarming, the Covid is still the priority that we must take care of, the corrupt officials can be on the side for now.

Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 11:35:58 AM

just the first 10 seconds had me facepalming

"vaccines are the mass murder"

well strangely the population is increasing over the last 60 years exponentially.. much faster then pre vaccine days
strangely people are living longer over the last 60 years. much longer than the pre vaccine days

so where is all this mass murder??

and no dont shout out some nonsense about "its killing kids".. childhood survival rate has increased due to vaccines.

the reason why you dont hear from many non-vax generations is. because the disease without vaccine kills more
Antivaxxers will hold to a few deaths that may be caused from vaccines and won't stop supporting their claim till their death. It's not the first time I'm hearing that vaccines are a weapon of mass murder and population control. However, the deaths caused by them may be a few thousand at best, compared to billions of vaccinations.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 02:50:32 PM

Antivaxxers will hold to a few deaths that may be caused from vaccines and won't stop supporting their claim till their death. It's not the first time I'm hearing that vaccines are a weapon of mass murder and population control. However, the deaths caused by them may be a few thousand at best, compared to billions of vaccinations.

Russell was an insider of the same caliber as the Huxleys.  If you've not heard of these people, or don't particularly care about what they were doing or saying back so many decades ago, that kind of illustrates what Russell was saying above in his book "The Impact of Science on Society (1953)".

At least know that 'injections' have been recognized as a useful tool for well over a century, and one which has multiple uses.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 04:36:12 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2021, 04:47:00 PM by franky1

if kids were to be incapable in the 1960's+
then.. well
no internet
no LCD flatscreen
no missions to the moon.
no invention at all
............ oh wait
we moved on from 1960's tech..
.. guess his prediction didnt happen

Tvbcof seems to be running out if conspiracy influencers.. now he has to go searching all the way back to the 1950's to find one.. not realising in his search of influencers 70 years ago.. .. 70 years have passed since the influencer said what they said. and those 70 years of history instantly debunk the influencer.. thus making him use that influencer.. a pointless task

whats next.
find 10 people with job titles. get al the conspiritards to club together and raise money to pay them to come up with 10 different plots to an outcome of a topic.. wait a while. and if one comes close. declare that winner as their next guru

i can see it now. conspiritards looking for the next conspiracy guru that says
"restrictions are relaxing, and its because conspiritards won and gubbermint backed down"
and all conspiritards will praise that guy as jesus 2.0

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 04:48:02 PM

What a shame. Governor Andrew "Elderly Abuse" Cuomo, responsible for the worst performance of Covid-19 with a deaths per capita higher than most civilized countries, is now accused of sexual harassment according to a new investigation that was completed by the NY Attorney General's office - https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/03/politics/andrew-cuomo-new-york-report/index.html

I actually don't care about this story much, because if he did commit an actual crime, he should be prosecuted. But if we're talking about a more severe fuck up, I'd say shipping Covid positive nursing home patients back into nursing homes takes the cake. Oh, and then trying to cover up the actual data of nursing home deaths. NY AG should investigate that too.
TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2015

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 05:11:46 PM

Oh, and then trying to cover up the actual data of nursing home deaths. NY AG should investigate that too.

They did.  That's how we know about it.

https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2021-nursinghomesreport.pdf

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 05:16:08 PM

Oh, and then trying to cover up the actual data of nursing home deaths. NY AG should investigate that too.

They did.  That's how we know about it.

https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2021-nursinghomesreport.pdf

So when can we get something more than just preliminary findings? Could the AG charge people involved in the nursing home scandal? The chance that happens is less than zero, of course. Being liable for the deaths of thousands of nursing home patients is unfortunately a matter of incompetency than anything else. At least Cuomo got a sweet book deal out of it though. Maybe he can use the proceeds to cover his legal fees for sexually harassing the help.
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 04:20:05 PM

Update - He's gone!

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1425127477932961793
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:33:10 AM

We (who know what's going on) always knew this would be one of the stepping stones along the path:

From: https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/dhs-terror-threat-alert-finally-reveals-covid-january-6th-foreign-policy-crossover-as-predicted/

I've not watched that show yet since I'm still parsing the last one.  Also, when I started this post the show was still live, and it takes a while to upload to alternate platforms, organize the reference links, etc.  The stuff does not organize itself which is why only a minority of the most precise content producers bother to do it.  (Corbett and TLAV are the best with this.)

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: