Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 29689 times)
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 06:43:34 AM

Virus = non living protein organism with (cannot produce its own protiens)
no moving parts
no respiration
no metabolism
no energy production functionality
somehow can stage an invasion and then replicate at new territory at such ferocity to kill of the host and consequently itself.

if a virus is so deadly then it won't reach far because it will kill the host before spreading to the population.

it is a trade off, the more contagious the less deadly, the more deadly the less contagious.

now we have seen how contagious it was spreading like wild fire so it is not deadly, therefore why gamble on vaccines? answer: stupidity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 08:00:03 AM

no moving parts
no respiration
no metabolism
somehow can stage an invasion and then replicate at new territory at such ferocity to kill of the host and consequently itself.

if a virus is so deadly then it won't reach far because it will kill the host before spreading to the population.

it is a trade off, the more contagious the less deadly, the more deadly the less contagious.

now we have seen how contagious it was spreading like wild fire so it is not deadly, therefore why gamble on vaccines? answer: stupidity

hmmmmm

Is the definition of taking a vaccine; getting vaccinated from a virus that if you get, you will die in a few hours?

The virus in topic is not dangerous for other people as with proper healthcare and treatment, you can be well. BUT for people who has other sickness (OLD, Hospital Patient, etc) it is very deadly as the virus weakens the immune system that is supposed to fought the other sickness.

So now, we have seen how the virus works, so Why gamble on vaccine? answer: Avoid deadly symptoms, Herd Immunity

Therefore, why not take vaccine? answer: stupidity, selfishness

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 08:07:29 AM

no moving parts
no respiration
no metabolism

hmmmmm

Is the definition of taking a vaccine; getting vaccinated from a virus that if you get, you will die in a few hours?

The virus in topic is not dangerous for other people as with proper healthcare and treatment, you can be well. BUT for people who has other sickness (OLD, Hospital Patient, etc) it is very deadly as the virus weakens the immune system that is supposed to fought the other sickness.

So now, we have seen how the virus works, so Why gamble on vaccine? answer: Avoid deadly symptoms, Herd Immunity

did i just mentioned the trade off?..i said it is not deadly. if people dies in a few hours then it already ended in wuhan a long time ago. learn math dude

herd immunity? the vaccinated can still be carriers. so what herd immunity? it keeps mutating, new corona virus here and there..gonna get vaccinated again? just like a magazine subscription LOL

the old, the sick, the weak etc can  sit in the side lines just like in the past, do not lock up the healthy so they can ran the economy so those unfortunate can keep claiming their food-stamps.
Natsuu

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 08:43:49 AM

---

the old, the sick, the weak etc can  sit in the side lines just like in the past, do not lock up the healthy so they can ran the economy so those unfortunate can keep claiming their food-stamps.

I've heard what I need to hear, no need to continue this kekw.

I have no time to argue with a narcissist, selfish person in regards to this kind of talks  Wink

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 08:48:48 AM

---

the old, the sick, the weak etc can  sit in the side lines just like in the past, do not lock up the healthy so they can ran the economy so those unfortunate can keep claiming their food-stamps.

I have no time to argue with a narcissist, selfish person in regards to this kind of talks  Wink

oh i'm worse than that, i'm gonna stick all those brands of vaccines in your face...but i suppose you'll like it  Cheesy
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 09:25:55 AM

There is no reason for people who have had SARS-cov-2 infection to get vaccinate then because it pretty clearly both by bench science and by historical observations to provide better and longer lasting immunity.

For my part I would immediately opt to deliberately get the nearly trivial SARS-cov-2 infection and a period of isolation rather than the gene therapy.  Chances are that I am in the majority of people on earth who already had the infection and either suspected, it or never knew it since it's mild.  If there were any honest antibody tests, I could know easily, but they have this PCR scam with ridiculous cycle thresholds which find anyone 'positive' when they want it to, and it never could find 'covid' even if it was done honestly.

'They' (or (((they)))?) obviously want almost everyone (with the exception of themselves and their rich friends (or tribe?)) to get the experimental injection for some reason, and the bullshit about 'herd immunity' and whatever are just that; a highly obvious and transparent load of bullshit with some 'scienc-ee sounding' terms thrown around to rope in the ignorant mouth-breathers who don't know how to read and research things.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Natsuu

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 09:42:08 AM

---

the old, the sick, the weak etc can  sit in the side lines just like in the past, do not lock up the healthy so they can ran the economy so those unfortunate can keep claiming their food-stamps.

I have no time to argue with a narcissist, selfish person in regards to this kind of talks  Wink

oh i'm worse than that, i'm gonna stick all those brands of vaccines in your face...but i suppose you'll like it  Cheesy

Ooooooh I'm so scared, ooooh I'm about to get vaccines all over my face.. oh my.. waaaaah

Oh wait, its we're in digital world, whatever

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4470

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 05:20:31 PM

no moving parts
no respiration
no metabolism

you both forget the incubation period. and the symptomatic period
people are not infected and just drop dead immediately

they go through a stage of about 2-10(average 7) days of incubating and replication without symptoms
whereby they can exhale the virus and others can get it too
even if a infectee is asymptomatic. does not mean the strain they are exhaling is some special asymptomatic strain. it just means the current infectee's body is not reacting to it. however other people they infect can have worse reactions from the same strain

then there is the symptomatic stage
which can be 2days to 28 days. where by they have the virus still replicating but the range of symptoms can be from minor, moderate, mild to severe, critical

those idiots(like tash tvbcof and badecker) will happily still interact with people and think their symptoms are not harmful so no need to isolate
again spreading it to others

if they ended up in hospital. those same idiots will demand visitation from family and friends as they think their right to freedoms outweighs their friends and families right to safety
against more chances of spreading it

so remember the virus has no arms and legs to self spread. it requires the actions of the infected host to help it spread.
so if your a covid-idiot that will want to spread it and not care about people around you, and play ignorant.. well then. atleast accept you are idiots and accept any pain or suffering you get and any pain or suffering from those you pass it onto.
no government entered your house to give you it. someone you personally been in contact with. most probably a friend or associate or family gave it to you. and you as a covid-idiot will be the one that passes it onto someone else. not some government agent or some illuminati cult.. YOU will be the idiot that passes it onto your friends, family or associates due you your idiocy and ignorance. especially when you have been the covid-idiot that told those same peers not to get vaccinated

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 08:00:18 PM

no moving parts
no respiration
no metabolism

you both forget the incubation period. and the symptomatic period
people are not infected and just drop dead immediately

they go through a stage of about 2-10(average 7) days of incubating and replication without symptoms
whereby they can exhale the virus and others can get it too
even if a infectee is asymptomatic. does not mean the strain they are exhaling is some special asymptomatic strain. it just means the current infectee's body is not reacting to it. however other people they infect can have worse reactions from the same strain

then there is the symptomatic stage
which can be 2days to 28 days. where by they have the virus still replicating but the range of symptoms can be from minor, moderate, mild to severe, critical

those idiots(like tash tvbcof and badecker) will happily still interact with people and think their symptoms are not harmful so no need to isolate
again spreading it to others

if they ended up in hospital. those same idiots will demand visitation from family and friends as they think their right to freedoms outweighs their friends and families right to safety
against more chances of spreading it

so remember the virus has no arms and legs to self spread. it requires the actions of the infected host to help it spread.
so if your a covid-idiot that will want to spread it and not care about people around you, and play ignorant.. well then. atleast accept you are idiots and accept any pain or suffering you get and any pain or suffering from those you pass it onto.
no government entered your house to give you it. someone you personally been in contact with. most probably a friend or associate or family gave it to you. and you as a covid-idiot will be the one that passes it onto someone else. not some government agent or some illuminati cult.. YOU will be the idiot that passes it onto your friends, family or associates due you your idiocy and ignorance. especially when you have been the covid-idiot that told those same peers not to get vaccinated

what you explained and described is the flu, it was happening for a very long time "normally", it is not that deadly generally.

everything was normal until:

- the governments broadcast it on TV, internet, radio

- governments supported it for more power

- hospitals supported the fear to make more money

- politicians use it to their gains

- big pharma supported it for profits

Note: and i'm the narcissistic and selfish here?? LOL  Cool

well..at least bad manner people are more aware these days that they won't cough in front of you, pointed at your face LOL

i'm telling you with 99.98% chance that you won't die from covid flu variant with out getting vaccinated, unless you want to subscribe to big pharma jab/shots?

ever heard of flu shot? yes, they are now called booster shots, so the flue shots will become mandatory(vaccine passport).

AIDS/HIV is more deadly, why didn't the government health passport-ed the infected?....it is all about power, money and control.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 02:42:14 AM

no moving parts
no respiration
no metabolism

Uh, yeah? Ever heard of prions? Nonliving misfolded proteins which can kill you if you get in contact with them. You might get them with "infected" meat, and even cooking them won't disable them like with most bacteria because the heat isn't enough to denature the proteins. There are moving parts in a virus, they're just proteins that act spontaneously, like the proteins involved in viral replications.

Not so crazy to think about if you consider how proteins already exist in such complicated ways and can function enzymatically.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 02:54:18 AM

what you explained and described is the flu, it was happening for a very long time "normally", it is not that deadly generally.

AIDS/HIV is more deadly, why didn't the government health passport-ed the infected?....it is all about power, money and control.

what im describing is respitatory infection
the difference between novel covid.. and common flu becomes obvious when you understand the difference between the words novel and common

then you realise why covid is more then just a common flu
as for aids. you cant catch aids/HIV from inhaling air from an infected HIV person
even 10yo's know this basic fact.. so yea no need for a hiv passport

dang.. why is it all the anti-vaxxer crowd seem to be getting dumber.. its like they dont even bother to think before they speak

gyfts.. your becoming badecker 2.0

the prion conspiracy has been debunked months ago. so it seems your even more outdated in your mis-info than badecker
vaccines do not replicate. so there is no misfolding risk.. . please do some research and not just repeat crap other idiots say

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 03:27:12 AM

the prion conspiracy has been debunked months ago. so it seems your even more outdated in your mis-info than badecker
vaccines do not replicate. so there is no misfolding risk.. . please do some research and not just repeat crap other idiots say

Do you actually read anything I said or are you just disagreeing to disagree? I was debunking what Tash was saying. Did I saw vaccines could replicate? No. Did I say prions were like vaccines, or anything similar? Did I say vaccines have misfolded proteins in them? No. Try reading next time.

How in the world did you even associate a "prion conspiracy" with what I said? Please tell me, I'm dying to know.

I said it isn't crazy to believe that viruses are non-living particles because proteins are capable of a lot, including causing humans sickness. So when prions can kill someone, just for being merely a misfolded protein, it isn't crazy to believe that a virus could use cellular machinery to replicate itself and cause sickness to humans.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 04:40:17 AM

what im describing is respitatory infection
the difference between novel covid.. and common flu becomes obvious when you understand the difference between the words novel and common

then you realise why covid is more then just a common flu
as for aids. you cant catch aids/HIV from inhaling air from an infected HIV person
even 10yo's know this basic fact.. so yea no need for a hiv passport

dang.. why is it all the anti-vaxxer crowd seem to be getting dumber.. its like they dont even bother to think before they speak

you completely missed the point or you just intentionally evading the point?

point is there are deadlier diseases that can spread for a very loooong time, why not label those infected people(health passport) so the weak/immune compromised are protected? -so there is an agenda behind these health passports.

"novel" means new... new, old, latest, common or whatever..the point is you are dealing with ~0.02% difference in deadliness. it is almost the same but the reaction of the common stupid people are 100 times not the same.

do you get it now? or are you still lost?
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 07:27:02 AM

point is there are deadlier diseases that can spread for a very loooong time, why not label those infected people(health passport) so the weak/immune compromised are protected? -so there is an agenda behind these health passports.

"novel" means new... new, old, latest, common or whatever..the point is you are dealing with ~0.02% difference in deadliness. it is almost the same but the reaction of the common stupid people are 100 times not the same.

Franky1 is, in my opinion, most likely a highly sophisticated AI bot, or a low-wrung social media influencer on the pay-roll.

The other option is that he is one (of many) who are sold on the technocratic utopian vision and is this working (aka, prostituting himself) for what he considers a 'worthy cause'.  To many on this side of things, lying and deceiving are the opposite of a fault.  If done successfully (as did 'Jacob'...who eventually changed his name to 'Israel') it is a thing to take great pride in.  And, most importantly, in some faiths doing so successfully is proof positive of the notion that some people are created differently than others and have the proverbial 'spark' that God gave to some tribes and not to others.

One way or another, franky1 certainly 'gets it' and is not 'lost'.  While his (or 'it's) output is often incoherent and lacking in honesty, logic, reason, research, etc, it has enough insight into context to demonstrate they he (or 'it') is on a mission.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 07:46:12 AM

Franky1 is, in my opinion, most likely a highly sophisticated AI bot, or a low-wrung social media influencer on the pay-roll.

The other option is that he is one (of many) who are sold on the technocratic utopian vision and is this working (aka, prostituting himself) for what he considers a 'worthy cause'.  To many on this side of things, lying and deceiving are the opposite of a fault.  If done successfully (as did 'Jacob'...who eventually changed his name to 'Israel') it is a thing to take great pride in.  And, most importantly, in some faiths doing so successfully is proof positive of the notion that some people are created differently than others and have the proverbial 'spark' that God gave to some tribes and not to others.

One way or another, franky1 certainly 'gets it' and is not 'lost'.  While his (or 'it's) output is often incoherent and lacking in honesty, logic, reason, research, etc, it has enough insight into context to demonstrate they he (or 'it') is on a mission.

yup just looking at Franky1 forum posts...smells like a rat.

anyway he's an easy job, we need him so he speaks the bullshit/deceit and then we show the right thing..it is better that people see how that "Franky1 logic" gets corrected, it is cleansing for his target audience.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 12:15:17 PM

yes there are other diseases that can spread and cause a lengthier ill health and more painful death.. but if these diseases are not spread by simple proximity.. then the risk of transmission isnt there

take diseases caused by fecal matter contact.
most people have the common sense to not smother themselves or touch poop.

its where the diease is not common knowledge of how to avoid transfer and where the transfer has to limited because the transfer method is a risk in normal daily life

i can tell that due to the idocy of a few antivaxxers who still refuse to learn the common sense stuff of hygiene and personal space. that its these idiots that need to be 'corrected' the most.

put it this way.
if idiots didnt promote mass gathering. and instead promoted safe protests instead. then they would not be needed to be told to dispersed..
in short its like they shoot themselves in the foot on purpose to have a reason to cry about foot gunshots. and then cry even more about gun laws

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 12:45:10 PM

yes there are other diseases that can spread and cause a lengthier ill health and more painful death.. but if these diseases are not spread by simple proximity.. then the risk of transmission isnt there

franky1 is still lost LOL

before covid 19, influenza and tuberculosis are transmitted by simple proximity, with influenza just a little bit less deadly and tuberculosis a lot more deadly.

you really can't justify the lockdowns and health passports don't you?
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 02:59:40 PM

franky1 is still lost LOL

before covid 19, influenza and tuberculosis are transmitted by simple proximity, with influenza just a little bit less deadly and tuberculosis a lot more deadly.

you really can't justify the lockdowns and health passports don't you?

I loved the lame excuse for the scamdemic lockdowns in light of the fact that TB is about 10 times more transmissible and results in 10 times more deaths that even the inflated claims for 'covid':

'Well, we are used to TB and have learned to live with it.'

The most amazing thing in all of this to me is how people will take arguments like this hook, line, and sinker.  Most people don't even hear such arguments and the rebuttles at all, but plenty of people do will cling to the most flimsy thread on 'their side' no matter how ridiculous.  Cognitive dissonance to the max, and that's franky1's playground for sure.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 09:57:41 PM

funny thing about TB
case numbers are low due to high acceptance rate of vaccine

yep the managed to vaccinate enough people that it was downgraded from pandemic
to just endemic in small clusters/regions (of unvaxxed)

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 01:17:01 AM

funny thing about TB
case numbers are low due to high acceptance rate of vaccine

yep the managed to vaccinate enough people that it was downgraded from pandemic
to just endemic in small clusters/regions (of unvaxxed)

With no lockdowns and health passports, Vaxxed or unvaxxed.

Case closed.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: