Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 29689 times)
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 05:28:50 AM

SARS-Cov-2 well first it needs isolating for it to even exist from a scientific view point. Has not happend so far (most likely never will)

it has been isolated. you are reading conspiracy myths from january.
please realise it is now october
you are 10 months out of date

Perhaps it has been isolated. I mean, there are maybe hundreds of researchers who have the ability to isolate. But here is the thing about it all. YOU don't KNOW that it has been isolated, right? After all, you can't point to the isolation part in any report, copy and paste it into this forum, and explain how it is complete enough to prove there was no contamination during the isolation process.

If you think it has been isolated, you think this because you heard somebody else say it, or you read that somebody else said it in some paperwork. But you have never seen the proof yourself - not that this matters - because you wouldn't understand if the proof was really proof or if it really showed uncontaminated isolation. Not even if it jumped right up and bit you in the eyeball.

Here is what you could do if you really believed, and wanted to show us, that it was isolated. You could get somebody into the forum to explain how they did the isolation in a proper way that proves there is no contamination. You know, somebody who has credentials, and a website, and an office with an address, and a phone number.

Dr. Andrew Kaufman - https://www.andrewkaufmanmd.com/ - would love to see the isolation of it where it was done properly. He doesn't want to keep on showing everybody how the original tests were faulty, especially if there are some viable tests properly done somewhere.

So, thank you in advance for showing us all some correctly done isolation tests.

Cool

EDIT: As a special favor to me, please PM me with the link to your forum post that shows this isolation stuff you have isolated somewhere, and then posted in the forum. I don't read all the posts that everybody puts up, but I would like to see it so that I can ask Dr. Kaufman if it is any good or not. Thanks.

Thats why I have that unwanted noise producing all talk no action franky on ignore.
Correct way would be to provide a link and thats the issue solved. As it is already 10 months available he would have no problem providing it as he would have used it many times already.
As the saying goes “put up or shut up”  typical case of it.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tash

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 05:32:36 AM

As long as vaccines and drugs have not been found ................................
[/quote]

Ill Gates has been saying for years there is to many people in the world and something needs to be done about it.
7 companys work in vaccine dev. for SARS-Cov-2 he is finacing all of them.
Someone has to have some serious brain malfunctioning to inject that virus (vaccine).

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 06:54:25 AM

As long as vaccines and drugs have not been found ................................

Ill Gates has been saying for years there is to many people in the world and something needs to be done about it.
Someone has to have some serious brain malfunctioning to inject that virus (vaccine).
[/quote]

You know that this vaccine is going to be mandatory for some people groups, right?
They are going to pose this measure in order to make people inject the vaccine, especially those who are old and those who work in the health sector, so this doesn't mean that they have brain malfunctioning if they are going to do the vaccine.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 06:28:45 PM

You know that this vaccine is going to be mandatory for some people groups, right?
They are going to pose this measure in order to make people inject the vaccine, especially those who are old and those who work in the health sector, so this doesn't mean that they have brain malfunctioning if they are going to do the vaccine.
[/quote]

The common cold is one form of Coronavirus. Covid is another form. Scientists have been trying to find the vaccine cure for Coronavirus for decades, but they have failed. In fact most of their vaccines have proven to be far more dangerous than they have been beneficial. Why would anybody think that all of a sudden, because of a Covid crisis, they are going to be able to suddenly develop a vaccine that works?

So, this means two things:
1. People who voluntarily take the vaccine DO have a brain malfunction;
2. People who are forced to take the vaccine have brain-malfunctioning leaders who are doing the forcing, or have smart leaders who are trying to make slaves of the people.

The vaccines don't do what they are supposed to do. And they do a whole lot of damage that they are NOT supposed to do.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tash

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 05:36:05 AM

Injecting a virus (vaccine) to keep a job is a serious brain malfunction. No job is worth losing the life.

Hiv/AIDS and SARS-Cov-2/Covid are essentially the same scam only the later on a bigger scale.
If you amplifie 60 times everyone is "positive"  Hiv or SARS-Cov-2 whatever you testing for.
Amplifying it only 35 times or less everyone has not a positive result, seems he is cured. (cough)

Millions have died from Aids/Covid no-one has died from Hiv/Sars-Cov-2
At best, anyone taking Aids "medicine" lives a couple of years. Without medication people lived decades after being tested Hiv positive.
Michael Jordan on of the best examples, living a normal life for over 40 years since partaking in the test scam.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 01:06:14 PM

Does anyone saw any real recent information about the corona outbreak? All I read in the past is that China was not allowing independent international scientist to come and make a investigation. So we have to take the Chinese at face value without any real chance of investigating the truth. I wish there was more pressure from the international community to get more facts about the corona virus outbreak.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 02:03:37 PM

Does anyone saw any real recent information about the corona outbreak? All I read in the past is that China was not allowing independent international scientist to come and make a investigation. So we have to take the Chinese at face value without any real chance of investigating the truth. I wish there was more pressure from the international community to get more facts about the corona virus outbreak.

So-called 'covid-19' has declined to near zero in China many months ago and the country is in full swing economically and socially.

Wuhan had a 10,000 person 'pool party' a few weeks ago to laugh their asses off about their competition being in lockdown mode with their economies in the toilet while China is going gangbusters.  No masks or social distancing there.  The globalists already moved their capital to China and you think that they are going to take a hit on this game?  The Chinese took a certain amount of pain playing their role in this hoax early on and now they are enjoying their payday.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/08/18/wuhan-goes-wild-thousands-attend-pool-party-in-former-covid-19-epicentre

All you dumb-fucks got chumped by simpletons like Franky1 who isn't even good at his job.  Sad.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 05:48:38 PM

^^^ The charts are probably all fake. The statistics the same. Except for statistics that show how China played the rest of the world.

China has been back to work. All of us could be. We aren't in any more danger from Covid tham China. The difference is, we have freedom to hunker down when we are fearful. The Chinese don't. They have to follow the dictates of their dictatorial government or get shot.

The Chinese government was smart. They put their people back to work. Covid wasn't dangerous to them, just like it isn't dangerous to us. If we are not careful, China is going to rule the world. They are moving. We are hunkered down. They are building and growing. We are stagnating.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4470

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 06:59:15 PM

is there a way to turn badecker and tash into 'ghost status' where their messages are pushed into a different dimension(auto trash their posts).

because they are not talking about reality. so i think they prefer to belong in a different reality.

months ago i thought they were just bored and trolling. but now i actually think they are truly stupid and are ignorant of whats really happening in the world

maybe they just watched too much sci-fi as a kid and think thats the world we live in. maybe they are afraid of the real world so try making up their own version to calm themselves.
i know their fantasy is their reality. but its not the reality the rest of us live in

they just dont get the hint when being told numerous times to actually research the reports and stop relying on conspiracy/sci-fi sites for their scripts.

i just find it very strange 6 months after lockdown. they are denying all events that occured in the last 6-9 months.

its getting beyond a joke

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 07:37:52 PM

^^^ You really need to question why franky1 doesn't accept the head of the CDC regarding Covid - https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/. Lol. Cheesy I mean, like way more than 6 months.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 11:39:36 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2020, 12:16:45 PM by tvbcof

Power steering works by using a small force to guide a larger force to do useful work in a desired direction.  Many, if not most, successful systems apply the same basic principle.

Looks to me as though 'SARS-CoV-2' was engineered as a 'weapon', but not in the ordinary sense that most people would think of.  It's not 'lethal' at all, and actually doesn't make most people get even a sniffle.

What 'SARS-CoV-2' has are a variety of protein structures (or more technically, genetic codes for them) which are similar to protein structures found in humans.  The significance in a moment.  Of course this is not to say that this is necessarily an uncommon or an unnatural thing in and of itself.  More analysis needed.

The famous 'spike protein' of the virus we hear so much about is notable in it's similarity to something called 'syncytin-1'.  This molecule is necessary for placental formation as it induces cellular fusion of mononuclear cells into a structure which keeps the mother's immune system from destroying the baby.  As an interesting aside, evolutionary biologists believe that placental mammals acquired this gene from a retrovirus a few hundred million years ago as egg laying animals.  That could help explain the similarity in protein structure.

Here's the rub.  When using vaccines to train the immune system against foreign antigens, you don't want to use ones which are close to one's own body tissues or the body can become immune to itself.  Or parts of itself.  That's autoimmunity.

If a woman becomes immune to a natural protein which she produces in order to successfully become pregnant, she may end up being sterilized.  Those of us who have studied this stuff will recognize that for a lot of the people at the helm of the 'great reset' (not to mention a lot of the people they've 'programmed') this particular result would not be a bug.  It would be a feature.

Seems that the current crop of hurriedly developed and rushed out vaccines for so-called 'covid-19' contain a fair number of these potentially problematic protein targets (called 'unsafe epitopes')

In my mind (as a retired engineer and system analysis) I have to wonder if it was the design all along to construct SARS-CoV-2 specifically WITH a bunch of these potentially problematic proteins planning all along to release an emergency forced vaccination project on the world with such haste that the 'problems' would not be discovered until a great many people had gotten the jab.  This would be a significant 'force multiplier' over just releasing a dangerous viral bio-weapon because doing it with vaccines can make the ill effects much more controllable and precise.  More wide-spread as well most likely.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 12:55:27 AM

Vaccine Update: Pfizer is rolling out in the UK. Ironic that a U.S. company is having it's vaccines roll out in Europe first but that's another story.

I don't believe the U.S. will reach a large number of vaccinated people voluntarily.

Especially with some people reporting adverse conditions when Pfizer was testing the dosages. Some reported averse affects during the second dose. People need to understand that this vaccine requires you to get one shot, and another a short time later - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccine-side-effects-trials.html

If you are morbidly/clinically obese, you should get a vaccine oppose to stuffing twinkies down your throat. If you are old, you should get the vaccine.

If you are young and healthy, or middle aged and healthy, I don't think there is a large incentive to get the vaccine. It will be up to personal choice but there is no way in hell public health officials are going to convince Americans that this vaccine is safe given the fact they have long lost public confidence when flip flopping on masks, seemingly indicating BLM are completely fine but going to thanksgiving dinners are killing grandma, so on, so forth.

Dr. Facui and nursing home killer Andrew Cuomo had a lovely conversation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci5W2kCn8vI

As a side note - this is why no one trusts Dr. Facui. Having a conversation with all the left wing talk show hosts and democratic governors while he was wrong on masks, wrong on school reopening, and wrong on T cell immunity is what causes people to have pause. But somehow, Kamala Harris on a debate stage said that she would take a vaccine if Dr. Fauci said it would be safe and would not take a vaccine under Trump.

onooks

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2020, 09:20:35 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2020, 12:32:06 PM by onooks

Japan has recorded 3,030 new Covid-19 cases from Saturday, its highest single-day rise in infections since the pandemic began, the country's Ministry of Health said Sunday.
source: https://apnews.com/article/public-health-basketball-coronavirus-pandemic-california-united-nations-828c40c692843096a8938cec8eae50f0

South Korea records its highest number of daily Covid-19 cases since the pandemic began.
source: https://editi[Suspicious link removed]/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-12-13-20/h_34634b263e33ec15742247219a64a684 (looks like cnn is a suspicious link to bitcointalk)

things are not looking good.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:41:24 AM

Japan has recorded 3,030 new Covid-19 cases from Saturday, its highest single-day rise in infections since the pandemic began, the country's Ministry of Health said Sunday.
South Korea records its highest number of daily Covid-19 cases since the pandemic began.

things are not looking good.

Today in my neighborhood in a certain English speaking SE Asian country I saw not a single mask being worn by folks out and about relaxing, peddling 3-wheel bicycles full of kids around, etc.

A friend of mine from Hanoi just started another restaurant.  Restaurants are open and nobody is wearing mask and all that nonsense.

For my part, I have not gone into a mall for months because they spray all kinds of shit in the air, make you wear masks and shields, etc.  They are a rip-off anyway.  Sometimes when I need something from one of them I send out someone to get stuff for me, but I tried to avoid it in the interest of voting with my wallet.  I patronize small shops and people who don't ask me to fill out forms and stuff.  Ordering food is kind of nice, actually, because not only do the small restaurants make some money but so does someone driving a motorcycle around, and I always give the driver a tip because they probably make very little.

So, to my way of thinking, things ARE looking good in some ways and in some places.

---

I'm wondering if 'they' are prioritizing Western populations with Gate's cell programming and plan to hit the 'developing world' population with modified mosquitoes which the guy has been working on for a long time.  We'll see I guess.

I've been looking for real info on the vaccine injections with almost nothing for a few days.  The two 'anaphylactic' events were the last bits of info I can find.  About the last thing I heard is that a personal hero of mine pharma whistleblower Brandy Vaughan just ate the big one.  Single mother, and her nine year old kid found her body.  She'd had episodes of creepy intimidation with people breaking into her house and leaving notes and such ever since leaving Merck and going public.  We might be entering the next phase of things when information warfare heats up significantly and merges more closely with 'active measures'.  It is/was just a matter of time.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 01:36:20 PM

so there it is tvbcof has been self isolating for months. but pretending its due to people using bleach.

the reason many SE asian areas dont wear masks is because they were so effective at keeping the virus out of their boundaries that domestic spread was so low they didnt need to push for tough restrictions.

EG if trump/boris didnt do repatriation flights and actually ground all the planes in february. then the virus spread would not be at the numbers it is in US/UK

its that simple.
if you stop ants from entering your tin shack home. then you will have less ants inside your home to have to worry about.
if you stop strangers coming into your house you wont have to worry about gatecrash house parties

the only issue is that when these SE asian countries start relaxing their border rules and people start travelling to SE asia for a cheeky cheap vacation bringing the virus into area's that had very low spread before. the spread increases.

yep more strangers in an area affects the natives.
so tvbcof if your area is getting too relaxed. expect cases to rise. then expect your area's government to tighten the rules within the country if they cant stop it at the borders

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 01:42:26 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2020, 02:05:57 PM by BADecker

If you look for it, you can find many statistics that don't show logic regarding Covid. Cases are up, sky-high. Deaths are down. People are walking around with masks that two major OSHA people show don't work - https://www.bitchute.com/video/nKU8JO1YPL6m/ - but rather are detrimental to the health of people. But the point is that people are walking around. If hospitalizations are up, it's very slight across the board. People aren't any sicker than they get any year at this time.

Do masks prevent Cases? No. Cases are up. But deaths are down, and hospitalizations are barely up if they even are up. Cases don't mean anything. Cases are the medical fear tactic being placed into you. Do you see people dying around you anywhere? Life is going on just like normal, except for the masks and the economy being ruined by your fear.

Cool

EDIT: For people who have Covid symptoms, watch this - https://www.bitchute.com/video/8hZyA9SVPvkS/.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 02:10:49 PM

If you look for it, you can find many statistics that don't show logic regarding Covid. Cases are up, sky-high. Deaths are down. People are walking around with masks

you want logic? WOW.. surprised me for once.

ok
so in february-march. people didnt wear masks or social distance. so when they inhaled air near a person that had covid. the amount of virus they inhale was higher. so they have more of a battle to fight. thus more severe. thus more death.

then by doing social distance/masks. they inhale less viral load. so got less severe. meaning less death. even when infected.

analogy even your paranoid, republican conspiracy mind can conceive:
its the difference between a single cop in your house vs a whole swat team vs whole militia
a whole militia will wreck your house. so do things to prevent that and although more single cops will knock on doors. they wont cause as much issues as militia's

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 02:24:51 PM

If you look for it, you can find many statistics that don't show logic regarding Covid. Cases are up, sky-high. Deaths are down. People are walking around with masks

yo want logic? WOW.. surprised me for once.

ok
so in february-march. people didnt wear masks or social distance. so when they inhaled air near a person that had covid. the amount of virus they inhale was higher. so they have more of a battle to fight. thus more severe. thus more death.

then by doing social distance/masks. they inhale less viral load. so got less severe. meaning less death. even when infected.

analogy even your paranoid, republican conspiracy mind can conceive:
its the difference between a single cop in your house vs a whole swat team vs whole militia

All you are talking about is Big Pharma logic. They wait until the summit of the peak of the illness has arrived, and then they start prescribing. As time goes on, the normal decline that would have happened anyway, looks like it is being cause by the prescribing that the medical has done.

But here is the one thing that can't be checked. What would have happened if the prescribing that the medical did hadn't been followed?

Logic says that the medical people want to make money. So they are going to look at all the data of illnesses over the years. Average people don't usually have access to this data. And even if they did, their interests are elsewhere. The point is that the medical knows ahead of time that the illness is subsiding by looking at other data regarding illnesses. So, they prescribe so that people think that THEY are the ones who caused the illness to subside, when it was really happening naturally already.

Real logic says that, because the medical interrupted the natural decline of the illness, the illness really declined slower than it would have without the medical. In addition, there are all kinds of additional maladies that came about because the medical disrupted the good operations of nature with their medicine and advice.

However, the whole process can't be done again. We can't go back and get rid of medicine and see what would have happened the other way. What we CAN do is look at Sweden. The implementation of masks and lockdowns was extremely limited in Sweden, and the success or natural decline of the Covid illness was way better there than in America or the UK with masks and lockdowns.

Cool

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 01:00:28 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/we-want-them-infected-trump-hhs-appointee-said-in-email-pushing-to-expose-infants-kids-and-teens-to-covid.html

Uh oh, someone said the quiet part out loud!

Trump appointee claimed in the summer that the goal was to reach herd immunity by having young people and children go out and about, get infected, recover without incident, and then no longer act as vectors of transmission.

The far left is having a field day with this and the story hasn't even been out for 24 hours. The unfortunate truth is that virtually no children have died from this, and you have a lesser chance of dying from COVID than you do the flu if you are reasonably young and healthy. A study was released a bit ago that suggested asthma is not even considered a pre-existing condition with the focus being on obesity related illnesses (heart disease, diabetes, ect.), so even if you are young and asthma, you should be fine.

I'd consider herd immunity a more viable strategy than masking up pointless thinking that will solve the pandemic...
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 01:15:39 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/we-want-them-infected-trump-hhs-appointee-said-in-email-pushing-to-expose-infants-kids-and-teens-to-covid.html

Uh oh, someone said the quiet part out loud!

Trump appointee claimed in the summer that the goal was to reach herd immunity by having young people and children go out and about, get infected, recover without incident, and then no longer act as vectors of transmission.

The far left is having a field day with this and the story hasn't even been out for 24 hours. The unfortunate truth is that virtually no children have died from this, and you have a lesser chance of dying from COVID than you do the flu if you are reasonably young and healthy. A study was released a bit ago that suggested asthma is not even considered a pre-existing condition with the focus being on obesity related illnesses (heart disease, diabetes, ect.), so even if you are young and asthma, you should be fine.

I'd consider herd immunity a more viable strategy than masking up pointless thinking that will solve the pandemic...

I agree, herd immunity should definitely be the goal. We need a long term plan for all dealing with the virus. A lockdown is only shifting problems in the future because the infection will never drop to 0. As soon as lockdown stop infection will rise again and we are back to the point where we were a few months back. Only with immunity among a large part of the population we can cope with the virus.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: