Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
pulser

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:56:04 PM

Hello all i have bug with wallet v13 i have this message and wallet dont start

Code:
at a.a.start <unknow source>
at start.main <unknow source>
... 5 mores

if i delete all data what is time for recover plz ?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dualitii

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:52:45 PM

Wondering if anyone could help me with a wallet issue? I have no idea what I did, but one minute my Qora wallet was working, and the next minute I've been getting a Startup error dialog box that's otherwise blank. I backed up my wallet and data folders, and then deleted everything, downloaded a new copy, re-installed that, and... still same problem. On the cmd line, I'm getting:

Any ideas? Cheers

Have you saved your seed?  

ONLY IF you have saved your seed...  delete both the data and wallet folders and recover your wallet from seed.

If NOT...  just delete the data folder.

sorry was away for a while, thanks for your help - it's all good now.
didn't save my seed so just deleted the data folder.
twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:14:52 PM

Wondering if anyone could help me with a wallet issue? I have no idea what I did, but one minute my Qora wallet was working, and the next minute I've been getting a Startup error dialog box that's otherwise blank. I backed up my wallet and data folders, and then deleted everything, downloaded a new copy, re-installed that, and... still same problem. On the cmd line, I'm getting:

Any ideas? Cheers

Have you saved your seed?  

ONLY IF you have saved your seed...  delete both the data and wallet folders and recover your wallet from seed.

If NOT...  just delete the data folder.

sorry was away for a while, thanks for your help - it's all good now.
didn't save my seed so just deleted the data folder.
Unlock your wallet and type "GET wallet/seed" in console to get your seed
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:44:21 PM

I know everyone is anxious to continue marketing Qora, but at these price levels, I don't think it is an efficient use of funds. We need efforts from a grassroots level and not throw money at it and hope for the best. In addition, at these prices, typically large holders benefit as they dump and by buy more at lower prices. We need horizontal distribution.

Priority one should solely focus on building and showing the value of Qora (not just the monetary type).

We need to crack the code that Doge came so close to accomplishing but could not maintain. I have some ideas and would like to hear some ideas that are outside the box from other community members.

As for Qora priorities, I say the wallet should be the priority one. I have one idea that will encourage Qora wallet adoption by 1,000 x and additionally increase the actual real world use as a currency from day one.

@Qora - please pm me if you are willing to discuss.

lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:44:45 PM

The link of account activation dont work in official fórum, i use hotmail, sent again and checked spam folder, but nothing.

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
Brangdon

Activity: 365
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:55:59 PM

Unlock your wallet and type "GET wallet/seed" in console to get your seed
How do I unlock my wallet? I get prompted to unlock if I try and create a transaction, but I'd rather not pay to unlock. The only menu I see is called File, and has 2 options, neither being "unlock". Clicking on "Wallet is locked" does nothing. The only other button seems to be for creating new accounts. There's no Help button or menu. Am I missing something?

Bitcoin: 1BrangfWu2YGJ8W6xNM7u66K4YNj2mie3t Nxt: NXT-XZQ9-GRW7-7STD-ES4DB
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:13:39 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 04:26:13 PM by rabbiter

I know everyone is anxious to continue marketing Qora, but at these price levels, I don't think it is an efficient use of funds. We need efforts from a grassroots level and not throw money at it and hope for the best. In addition, at these prices, typically large holders benefit as they dump and by buy more at lower prices. We need horizontal distribution.

Priority one should solely focus on building and showing the value of Qora (not just the monetary type).

We need to crack the code that Doge came so close to accomplishing but could not maintain. I have some ideas and would like to hear some ideas that are outside the box from other community members.

As for Qora priorities, I say the wallet should be the priority one. I have one idea that will encourage Qora wallet adoption by 1,000 x and additionally increase the actual real world use as a currency from day one.

@Qora - please pm me if you are willing to discuss.

I agree in principle. The price is now it seems at a price point where people are willing to buy so new users are naturally coming onboard. We have had a stalemate where people won't sell lower and people won't buy higher. Personally I think anyone is stupid to sell under even 50 sats but I'm glad there is now a bit of market movement.

The key will be more people getting behind this coin, not silly gimmicks. Qora is someone that is focused on coin development so you better share with the community here and get a conversation moving. Au his forum and Reddit etc are the most important first steps to create a grass roots movement.

Two big events to come. AE hopefully in about 10 days. And wallet upgrades that hold a lot of promise, people will buy a coin on a pretty wallet Blackcoin etc. Qora has promised it will bring some uniqueness to Qora and he tends not to exaggerate. I like the fact Qora just releases stuff, no fanfare, just ok here's the AE but it also can lack a bit of buzz and marketing opportunity. remember how NXT did it, dun dun dun with a countdown clock and threads etc. Dont expect that from Qora, we need to create that buzz or there won't be any.  Grin

Personally I think we need to open the source code before the flood of second gen coins comes later this Summer but the community generally doesn't share my view. At least a check on the SC by a third party might alay some fears it's not just a clone or based off NXT. But I think a full OS will be needed for that.

So I think those are the big events that need the community to get excited about and start spreading around at a grass roots level. IMO.

I'll be honest here the problem as I see it is this coin gets zero hype. People will mock you as trying to pump the coin here if you try to push it. What I don't like is many of the community leaders here are very active in the NXT community and seem to have split loyalties/ interests. I believe we go to get away from the NXT thing as in theory this coin has zero to do with NXT unlike almost 90% of second gen coins which has been born out of NXT. The developer was improving on Bitcoin not NXT. That's key I think. it's also a great pitch in the bigger mass media. The successor to Bitcon etc. People want to hear about that I think.

*please share your idea for a boost in adoption, be interesting to hear it?
lyynx

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:34:13 PM

Sorry, but no silly gimmicks here, so please don't make assumptions. I've worked in advertising for over 10 years in the technology sector, so no "dun dun dun" here as well. Been with Nxt since the beginning and Qora as well, plus a myriad of other crypto's) so I am pretty well versed.

My offer was targeted towards @Qora and wasn't really open to your opinion or comment.

As for other ideas, I stated I am open to discussions.

rabbiter

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:40:46 PM

Sorry, but no silly gimmicks here, so please don't make assumptions. I've worked in advertising for over 10 years in the technology sector, so no "dun dun dun" here as well. Been with Nxt since the beginning and Qora as well, plus a myriad of other crypto's) so I am pretty well versed.

My offer was targeted towards @Qora and wasn't really open to your opinion or comment.

Why the attitude? I at no point suggested your idea was going to be gimmicky. And correct me if I am wrong but you didn't post this today?

"We need to crack the code that Doge came so close to accomplishing but could not maintain. I have some ideas and would like to hear some ideas that are outside the box from other community members."

And then you shot down anyone for replying to you and sharing some thoughts.

And that was why I was telling you that you may as well share here cause Qora isn't going to engage much with any marketing plan apart from saying sure go ahead. jeez look who has jumped to conclusions.

If you want to talk directly to him, PM. Or try to get him on chat.

*A tip. You can't get indignant or assume on a forum of 50,000 people that might not know your talents and background. Just like you don't know mine.
lyynx

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:53:15 PM

As much as I hate to say, I do have to apologize as my post is not clear and caused confusion.

I have multiple ideas for the Qora community that i would be willing to discuss.

However, I have one specifically for @Qora and him only.

I read your post again and it still appears to me you were commenting on potential ideas as gimmicky or veering away from that sort of marketing, otherwise, I see no purpose to that comment. In addition, if anyone's idea is gimmicky i don't give a dam if it works. However, you say that is not your intention, so I take your word.

Brangdon

Activity: 365
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:15:41 PM

How do I unlock my wallet? I get prompted to unlock if I try and create a transaction, but I'd rather not pay to unlock. The only menu I see is called File, and has 2 options, neither being "unlock". Clicking on "Wallet is locked" does nothing. The only other button seems to be for creating new accounts. There's no Help button or menu. Am I missing something?

Double-click the lock icon/Wallet is locked.
Thanks. That's well-hidden.

Bitcoin: 1BrangfWu2YGJ8W6xNM7u66K4YNj2mie3t Nxt: NXT-XZQ9-GRW7-7STD-ES4DB
twospirit

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:29:35 PM

Double-click the lock icon/Wallet is locked.
Thanks. That's well-hidden.
It is not so hard to discover, but yeah, it could be in menu too
rabbiter

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:54:22 PM

wooo somone is dumping hard on BTER. I wonder if they are planning to turn around and then pump the price up with the Qora. Either way im glad the market is moving and coins are getting distributed.

Ive said for a while why aren't people buying in large amounts on the trading thread here. They could of sold for way more than 15 sats for the past two months. People aren't smart.
flowers

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:22:36 PM

so cheap, just buy some qora Smiley Smiley Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:29:58 PM

bought a few more million :-)

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

liujin

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:54:13 AM

@agran
explorer's display has some problem. Grin

Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:58:48 AM

@lyynx

Good to see that you are interested in investing your time and talent with Qora...I think we need to make a move (any move at this point imo) towards smart marketing....sounds like you have the experience and know-how. I look forward to hearing more about your idea after you discuss with Qora.

I suggest you PM Qora or chat with him on the Qorachat...he's usually on daily. He will probably miss your post as it seems that he only comes on this BTT thread for version updates.

http://coinia.net/qora/chat/

ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:10:24 AM

I met startup error when I try to open wallet.

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at qora.e.a(Unknown Source)
        at qora.e.addObserver(Unknown Source)
        at a.a.addObserver(Unknown Source)
        at qora.f.a.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at a.a.start(Unknown Source)
        at Start.main(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(Unknown So
urce)
STARTUP ERROR: null

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
rabbiter

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:51:06 AM

@lyynx

Good to see that you are interested in investing your time and talent with Qora...I think we need to make a move (any move at this point imo) towards smart marketing....sounds like you have the experience and know-how. I look forward to hearing more about your idea after you discuss with Qora.

I suggest you PM Qora or chat with him on the Qorachat...he's usually on daily. He will probably miss your post as it seems that he only comes on this BTT thread for version updates.

smart marketing left the building after no one was willing to help me push the price up easily for 5btc 300% and have it in the top 10 marketcap for all to see. No one checks out a coin that is at 37 place. And it's too late to easily pump it now. Smart and Qora community don't mix well.
twospirit

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:18:52 AM

@lyynx

smart marketing left the building after no one was willing to help me push the price up easily for 5btc 300% and have it in the top 10 marketcap for all to see. No one checks out a coin that is at 37 place. And it's too late to easily pump it now. Smart and Qora community don't mix well.
I'm not surprised that smart marketing means for you pumping the price  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: