Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:51:34 AM

AE should of been the first thing to implement. Letting the community make important decisions is a recipe for dumb decisions.

Naming service, voting, arbitrary transactions? No one cares. They were supposed to do AE then wallet GUI. It's the only thing people will see and actually use. Everything else could of waited. Typical of this coin, mismanagement from day one.

When the AE implement,you will say Cross Blockchain trading must be the first thing to implement.
Stop your FUD,waiting for dev's surprise.Be grateful.
Or maybe you can develop your own coins to implement these features,i will invest it too. Grin

Such a dumb argument. You bring any decent conversation down to fanboys and Haters. People should be banned form using the terms, FUD, SCAM and TROLL. Most overused and usually wrong accusations ever that stop a decent discussion.

And IF we let the developer do what he planned probably we wouldn't have a coin that is worth less than some assets on NXT. The leaders of this community need to admit they didn't do a great job of handling this coin. Possibly the biggest development in Crypto this year and it's trading below YbCoin. Anyone with a strong voice on this thread should be ashamed more than proud. Most should leave and let better people take over.
Please stop with this "leadership" and hierarchy delirium of yours. You're in the wrong enviroment as most of us despise such terms.
If you are unsatisfied with something you're more than welcome to try to change it instead of rumble all day like a 13 yr old girl
We're following what the developer wants. He wanted AT first we went for AT first. He wanted the source to be closed for now and we went for it. He wants AE next and we'll go for that.

Ask not what qora can do for you, but what you can do for qora
Ich bin ein Qorliner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:57:24 AM

AE should of been the first thing to implement. Letting the community make important decisions is a recipe for dumb decisions.

Naming service, voting, arbitrary transactions? No one cares. They were supposed to do AE then wallet GUI. It's the only thing people will see and actually use. Everything else could of waited. Typical of this coin, mismanagement from day one.

When the AE implement,you will say Cross Blockchain trading must be the first thing to implement.
Or maybe you can develop your own coins to implement these features,i will invest it too. Grin

Such a dumb argument. You bring any decent conversation down to fanboys and Haters. People should be banned form using the terms, FUD, SCAM and TROLL. Most overused and usually wrong accusations ever that stop a decent discussion.

And IF we let the developer do what he planned probably we wouldn't have a coin that is worth less than some assets on NXT. The leaders of this community need to admit they didn't do a great job of handling this coin. Possibly the biggest development in Crypto this year and it's trading below YbCoin. Anyone with a strong voice on this thread should be ashamed more than proud. Most should leave and let better people take over.
Please stop with this "leadership" and hierarchy delirium of yours. You're in the wrong enviroment as most of us despise such terms.
If you are unsatisfied with something you're more than welcome to try to change it instead of rumble all day like a 13 yr old girl
We're following what the developer wants. He wanted AT first we went for AT first. He wanted the source to be closed for now and we went for it. He wants AE next and we'll go for that.

A problem is you are wrong, decisions have been made by a few vocal people on here that has led the crowd to do things that I think are destructive. You obviously don't know Qoras original plan cause no one followed it.  As an individual all I can do it voice my concerns cause this is a democracy, right?  You can call me a 13 yr old girl for disagreeing with me. I personally don't go for personal insults. I simply disagree with your opinion.

agran

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:58:20 AM

please update your bookmarks. new address of blockexplorer: http://qora.co.in/

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
rabbiter

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:03:48 AM

Assuming the charts are right there is something BIG happening in Qora. Look at the chart for coin transfers???

People are moving a lot of coins for some reason I assume to exchanges.

Rushing to dump or an expectation of a big rise???

twospirit

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:31:26 AM

A problem is you are wrong, decisions have been made by a few vocal people on here that has led the crowd to do things that I think are destructive. You obviously don't know Qoras original plan cause no one followed it.  As an individual all I can do it voice my concerns cause this is a democracy, right?  You can call me a 13 yr old girl for disagreeing with me. I personally don't go for personal insults. I simply disagree with your opinion.

And what was Qoras original plan...?
twospirit

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:36:24 AM

Assuming the charts are right there is something BIG happening in Qora. Look at the chart for coin transfers???

I saw yesterday a lot of local giveaway payouts...but some big amounts moving too
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:40:29 AM

Who's Wolong? Apparently he's "back" and the Uno guys think he might pump their coin given some coin movement they've noticed coinciding with that.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
agran

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:50:24 AM

the value for the last day is calculated
the real value may be quite different.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
BlackShibe1

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:20:46 AM

Who's Wolong? Apparently he's "back" and the Uno guys think he might pump their coin given some coin movement they've noticed coinciding with that.

He's a legend
A fucking scammer or a great pumper it's depend

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
rabbiter

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:55:40 AM

A problem is you are wrong, decisions have been made by a few vocal people on here that has led the crowd to do things that I think are destructive. You obviously don't know Qoras original plan cause no one followed it.  As an individual all I can do it voice my concerns cause this is a democracy, right?  You can call me a 13 yr old girl for disagreeing with me. I personally don't go for personal insults. I simply disagree with your opinion.

you'll have to go back and see how his original plan changed at various times, sometimes for legitimate reasons but mainly due to an vocal minority. But for a few things you might not know is Qora planned to do zero marketing until all the functions were in place and developed. he said he was going to hold back the SC 1-2 months to get the coin established. He didn't want to be on any exchanges and warned the wallet wasn't stable. Soon after that the wallet had problems, an exchange used it as an excuse it seems to run off with loads of coins and since then it's reputation has been marred particularly by NXT guys saying it's just a clone and all we can fire back with is words.

So yeah, saying WE have been following Qora isn't the full truth.
twospirit

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:29:59 PM

A problem is you are wrong, decisions have been made by a few vocal people on here that has led the crowd to do things that I think are destructive. You obviously don't know Qoras original plan cause no one followed it.  As an individual all I can do it voice my concerns cause this is a democracy, right?  You can call me a 13 yr old girl for disagreeing with me. I personally don't go for personal insults. I simply disagree with your opinion.

you'll have to go back and see how his original plan changed at various times, sometimes for legitimate reasons but mainly due to an vocal minority. But for a few things you might not know is Qora planned to do zero marketing until all the functions were in place and developed. he said he was going to hold back the SC 1-2 months to get the coin established. He didn't want to be on any exchanges and warned the wallet wasn't stable. Soon after that the wallet had problems, an exchange used it as an excuse it seems to run off with loads of coins and since then it's reputation has been marred particularly by NXT guys saying it's just a clone and all we can fire back with is words.

So yeah, saying WE have been following Qora isn't the full truth.
Qora said he himself is not going to do marketing, because his only focus is development and implementing all features. He didn't say we shouldn't do marketing. He keeps the source code closed for some time as he said. And it was mainly problem of exchanges, that they added a new coin in early phase. Of course a lot of people wanted to trade, but I doubt they are still here.  Smiley
zestycat

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:21:40 PM

Guys overstock is looking into issuing crypto securities. They have a page listing all the promising platforms...We should get qora added on their...

WHat are all the features we want to add for Qora?

https://o.info/index.php/How_to_issue_a_cryptosecurity

Crypto securities is the next big thing Smiley

http://www.wired.com/2014/07/overstock-and-cryptocurrency/

Lets have the AE built fast! Smiley
-spaw-

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:04:23 PM

Nicely stated renat0!
rabbiter

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:12:15 PM

Nicely stated renat0!

And he did DO something for Qora. He panicked like a high school cheerleader just because the thread was locked and instantly started publicly dumping his coins for 25sats snowballing into a sell off. Can I suggest he doesn't DO anything else for Qora of that's his definition of doing.

Apart from the website and the explorer. Everything else has been background noise, non essential and destructive like the holding back on SC etc. The best people could of done is hype and manage the price the price and bought a bit. No one wanted to listen though. Now we are below Megacoin. Excuse me if I don't start handing out medals to the community. I believe any shit coin community would of generally been better for this coin than what we got.
ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:18:50 PM

Nicely stated renat0!

And he did DO something for Qora. He panicked like a high school cheerleader just because the thread was locked and instantly started publicly dumping his coins for 25sats snowballing into a sell off. Can I suggest he doesn't DO anything else for Qora of that's his definition of doing.

Apart from the website and the explorer. Everything else has been background noise, non essential and destructive like the holding back on SC etc. The best people could of done is hype and manage the price the price and bought a bit. No one wanted to listen though. Now we are below Megacoin. Excuse me if I don't start handing out medals to the community. I believe any shit coin community would of generally been better for this coin than what we got.

NOTICE: ORA is out in the wide. You can trade 1 QORA for 4 ORA (equivalent percentage). A good deal I would say.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
rabbiter

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:10:10 PM

While I want Qora to release the SC There is a small part of me that would love Ora/Kora to go and die in a corner somewhere.

Dude the only reason people even bothered with it was because it was free. Only an idiot would sell Qora for that shite. All the developer wants is Qora, it's a scam.
tj303

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:12:52 AM

Nicely stated renat0!

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120906142051/glee/images/a/a2/Glee-round-of-applause.gif

NOTICE: ORA is out in the wide. You can trade 1 QORA for 4 ORA (equivalent percentage). A good deal I would say.

That IS a good deal. Care to link?
rabbiter

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:02:54 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 03:23:52 AM by rabbiter

Guys overstock is looking into issuing crypto securities. They have a page listing all the promising platforms...We should get qora added on their...

Maybe they could put us on straight away. Ethereum is on there and they haven't released anything more than videos of squeaky voiced geeks. Best if Qora logs in and edits the page because only he knows the more technical advantages of Qora as a crypto security.
zestycat

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:26:00 AM

Maybe they could put us on straight away. Ethereum is on there and they haven't released anything more than videos of squeaky voiced geeks. Best if Qora logs in and edits the page because only he knows the more technical advantages of Qora as a crypto security.

I just added Qora on there,

Agreed! Qora should login and iron out the details as needed. We should keep in mind that mostly non technical users will be reading this. We need to focus on the usage more than on technical jargons.

twospirit

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:39:42 AM

Nicely stated renat0!

Good deal for "we dont know which crypto to clone" coin?  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: