Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:37:20 AM

I didn't realize NLG had this website http://www.guldencoinweb.nl/ , it is excellent to whoever maintains it.

Very good interview Rijk , this is the start of something incredible in the Netherlands!

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:38:50 AM

Some good news, a lot of people are starting to notice NLG now and have even noticed on mintpal the votes have started going up pretty fast again in the last week. I keep voting whenever I get a gap with work and at home.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Yes, it's worth voting now since they added a CAPTCHA to prevent bot votes and also you can't throw btc at a coin anymore. It's just a pity they didn't reset all coins back to zero. Wink

Thanks guys and to the rest of the community who keep pushing the mintpal votes!! I am also constantly voting.

I will start voting again today.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
thsminer

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:46:29 AM

Some good news, a lot of people are starting to notice NLG now and have even noticed on mintpal the votes have started going up pretty fast again in the last week. I keep voting whenever I get a gap with work and at home.

Yes, it's worth voting now since they added a CAPTCHA to prevent bot votes and also you can't throw btc at a coin anymore. It's just a pity they didn't reset all coins back to zero. Wink

Thanks guys and to the rest of the community who keep pushing the mintpal votes!! I am also constantly voting.

I would not waste my time voting on Mintpal... the top 20 have 10000+ votes NLG is at 65 with 2898 votes, even if you put in 250 votes a day - which is very unlikely we saw before - it takes two months to be in the top three... asuming other coins have no proper voting. Second, Mintpal changes it's policy like you change socks so by the time NLG is at position 50 the votes are reset or something and the whole circus starts over again.

Besides that NLG has several exhanges of which only one has some volume, still very modest compared to the top ten traded coins, so adding NLG to Mintpal or Cryptsy will draw attention of short term investors and speculators which in turn cause a pump and inevitable dump scenario other coins faced. And why do we need Mintpal? To get attention and get the price up? Is a high priced coin a good coin? Is a high volume coin a quality coin. Don't think so. If NLG is continuing being accepted by merchants and is getting more media attention in time value will grow organicly. It's human AND something of present times to expect things happening on demand, but realise that natural growth takes time.

I liked the interview and it is good for the exposure but to put a critical note, the team also has to work on the marketing, because when someone asks "what makes your coin better than other coins" you must have your arguments ready.

Just my 2 NLG cents.
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:12:39 AM

I would not waste my time voting on Mintpal... the top 20 have 10000+ votes NLG is at 65 with 2898 votes, even if you put in 250 votes a day - which is very unlikely we saw before - it takes two months to be in the top three... asuming other coins have no proper voting. Second, Mintpal changes it's policy like you change socks so by the time NLG is at position 50 the votes are reset or something and the whole circus starts over again.

Besides that NLG has several exhanges of which only one has some volume, still very modest compared to the top ten traded coins, so adding NLG to Mintpal or Cryptsy will draw attention of short term investors and speculators which in turn cause a pump and inevitable dump scenario other coins faced. And why do we need Mintpal? To get attention and get the price up? Is a high priced coin a good coin? Is a high volume coin a quality coin. Don't think so. If NLG is continuing being accepted by merchants and is getting more media attention in time value will grow organicly. It's human AND something of present times to expect things happening on demand, but realise that natural growth takes time.

I liked the interview and it is good for the exposure but to put a critical note, the team also has to work on the marketing, because when someone asks "what makes your coin better than other coins" you must have your arguments ready.

Just my 2 NLG cents.

+1, Mintpal will add us as the coin grows naturally.

Coins they add on the fly now are low supply PoS coins that can be easily manipulated for short term volumes and PnD, it also generates good fees for the exchange. What gets added on mintpal is far from what determines a great coin. Once the whales have finished with a coin they move onto the next one, you see this weekly... a new coin getting pumped with high volumes and then left for dead.

I know for a fact whales have a big influence on what coins mintpal and other exchanges add.
Coincookie

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:07:23 AM

To those wondering weither the stickers especialy for the eurocoins are made, well, here's the 4000 batch we ordered. In our donations wallet there was 49600 NLG worth € 17,95,- which made each sticker € 0,004487808 cheaper. € 158,- / 4000 is € 0,0395 - € 0,004487808 (donations) = € 0,0350 so now 3,5 cent per sticker.

So now it's filling envelopes and sending them off.
Thx again to all who donated, keep up the work guys!

Cookie.

NLG: GNszAQ7Nwhz2E5ygqucYjVV36gV2Nkikzj
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:41:58 PM

To those wondering weither the stickers especialy for the eurocoins are made, well, here's the 4000 batch we ordered. In our donations wallet there was 49600 NLG worth € 17,95,- which made each sticker € 0,004487808 cheaper. € 158,- / 4000 is € 0,0395 - € 0,004487808 (donations) = € 0,0350 so now 3,5 cent per sticker.

So now it's filling envelopes and sending them off.
Thx again to all who donated, keep up the work guys!

Cookie.

Please let me know if you need more donations for future stickers. This is amazing work! Well done all!!
Coincookie

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:50:32 PM

Thanks TamiLee, we'll keep it in mind. For the time being it's pretty good. Here's a picture of some coins about to be spend:

Cookie.

NLG: GNszAQ7Nwhz2E5ygqucYjVV36gV2Nkikzj
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:20:45 AM

This is the last chance to bet on the world cup , I just want to say a special thanks to the NLG team for creating this betting platform... it made the world cup even more interesting for me personally.Smiley

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
thsminer

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:19:14 AM

Just my 2 NLG cents.

quote from Mintpal:
Important: Please be aware that we are phasing out the voting system. We have removed the option to make payment votes and will stop taking voting winners from 1st September onwards. The system will continue as normal until then.

Read this as:  "Here is our middlefinger, we thank you for all the BTC you put into votes, we are busy developping other ways to scam you in a way you won't recognise as scam."
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:36:09 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 08:56:28 AM by Svener

Just my 2 NLG cents.

quote from Mintpal:
Important: Please be aware that we are phasing out the voting system. We have removed the option to make payment votes and will stop taking voting winners from 1st September onwards. The system will continue as normal until then.

Read this as:  "Here is our middlefinger, we thank you for all the BTC you put into votes, we are busy developping other ways to scam you in a way you won't recognise as scam."

I read the main link regarding the voting, after the 1st September they will be implementing the voting as the coins that have the most votes over the week period or something like that.

I have got about 4 people voting for NLG now on Mintpal , I think if this rate continues we will slip in before 1st September... we almost entering the 50s now and even if it doesn't make it the coin will get exposure by being in the top 10/20.
Wildwest

Activity: 1703
Merit: 315

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:59:10 AM

Just my 2 NLG cents.

quote from Mintpal:

Read this as:  "Here is our middlefinger, we thank you for all the BTC you put into votes, we are busy developping other ways to scam you in a way you won't recognise as scam."

+1 I know IXCoin has put in close to $2000 towards the votes... I hope mintpal does the right thing and returns the btc to those people.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
strataghyst

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:25:28 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 11:34:52 AM by strataghyst

@ guldencoin. When can we expect some of the teasers you were talking about?  Cool

And did you hear something from thuisbezorgd.nl yet?
thsminer

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:29:33 AM

quote from Mintpal:

+1 I know IXCoin has put in close to $2000 towards the votes... I hope mintpal does the right thing and returns the btc to those people.

Don't think they can. A lot of people transfer BTC from their Exchange wallets and then the "from" address is not your wallet so there is no possibility to send it back. Thats also the reason NLGCUP stated that you send money from an address that can receive also. Of course they can ask who send money, but honesty is not a strong point of a lot of people... Wink
strataghyst

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:34:31 AM

@ guldencoin. When can we expect some of the teasers you were talking about?  Cool

No response yet, but I am sure its just a matter of time... About the teasers, this week we will launch something very cool for our current and future merchants. It will make accepting Guldencoin much easier and... its awesome.

Then iOS, well we are closer to getting the budget together to pay for development and we have contacted a lot of iOS devs, but mostly still waiting for responses. But its weekend so lets see what this week brings us. We will keep you updated about iOS, but please understand its a long term project that's not completely in our own hands. So anyone who knows an iOS dev, please get in touch with us.

Nice to hear! You should do some more interviews it was very good for trading volume and attracted lots of new miners.  Cool
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:14:48 PM

It's sunday, they'll probably respond tomorrow or tuesday  Wink
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:02:30 PM

I just put a 10k bet on Argentina to make things more exciting. Smiley

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:45:02 PM

Haha nice one, I put 1500 on Germany. Let's go!
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:59:07 AM

Haha nice one, I put 1500 on Germany. Let's go!

Germany deserved the win.

veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:28:19 AM

About the teasers, this week we will launch something very cool for our current and future merchants. It will make accepting Guldencoin much easier and... its awesome.

I will wait for that and then visit pubs for joining.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:32:04 AM

any working p2p pool available ?
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: