Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
WhiteCoinJesus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:36:51 AM

Sell me this pen...  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogeballs

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:40:37 AM

Who's the dumb nut that keeps on undercutting and selling low...someone is deliberately trying to keep the value low. Smh just hopeless trying support the coin and buy high to upkeep the value, but I guess some people just don't want it high.
Khelgaar

Activity: 109

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:36:12 AM

Who's the dumb nut that keeps on undercutting and selling low...someone is deliberately trying to keep the value low. Smh just hopeless trying support the coin and buy high to upkeep the value, but I guess some people just don't want it high.

someone is still buying low Wink

plays with prices wright now Smiley
WhiteCoinJesus

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:37:06 AM

I've been watching this all week..  They even arb the cut loss across the two exchanges sometimes.

It's very odd and definetly a price manipulation strat.  Either someone does not want this coin to succeed or they still think they can push this train lower to buy in.

I'm thinking they losing their oppertunity slowly though..
CryptoFanboy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:56:18 AM

stay on track guys no need to argue. 

1. how do we get away from blackcoin clone image?. doesnt have to be a name change 
 2. how can we protect coin value right now
 3. how do we get more people to invest in this coin.
 4. choose a logo already lets move on Smiley.   
 5. stay on track to the moon. right now i think we headed for the sun

this are some things for the comunity to consider.

Thats some good questions.
Perhaps WCF should list the pros and cons of a rename?
Not because of races or crap, but as a signal for a restart with new devs/logo/value,...
WhiteCoinJesus

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:07:01 AM

1. how do we get away from blackcoin clone image?. doesnt have to be a name change 

Not because of races or crap, but as a signal for a restart with new devs/logo/value,...

I don't think changing the name is important.  I think a relaunch under the current name with the new logo, website, our own forum and the work we currently doing will set off a chain reaction bigger than anything we have seen before.

As for keeping the price above 100 and upwards, I say sell if you looking for a quick buck. I would rather have strong hands buying in at this price then weak hands that bought higher and just plan to sell out when they break even/ turn or small prof. 

I am a believer of white coin, and I know for a fact their are investors just like me that are buying up coins and have been at these levels and do not plan to sell even a portion until we stabilize above 1000 sat, 3000 sat and 5000 sat.

Our own forum will create a easily accessible space to see and express ideas, concepts and developments as the IRC has so far been the main hub of those activities.

There are many ideas that have yet to come to fruition being worked on behind the scenes. Most if not all volenteers have day jobs and work on white coin after hours so things take time to solidify, I do not see this as a issue and quite frankly if you do not have the patience put some work in. Nobody needs permission to do anything as this is community driven.  If you think you can help by doing something just do it.

this is just the beggining and we have shown we are not going anywhere anytime soon. We are only building.

Expect us. Tongue

White Coin
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:17:46 PM

'm Not in favor of changing the name to withecoin, work is being done sooner or later will be reflected in your quote and would like to rename derails the Herculean efforts that both DEVs as the community have made to convert whitecoin in what we all hope.
Regarding the change of SI logo seems entirely appropriate and also the 4 that are currently in the lead are the ones I like.
As for the logos (if I have suggestions), the design of the W Pantalaimon seems perfect, but the colors (I think they lack strength) and could be more diffuse in small sizes.
The logo may quedaria Birddog better if the bottom of the W be rounded, as I think is a trident.
Maybe the 4 entering the final few tweaks could present before the last vote.
WhiteCoinJesus

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:23:36 PM

'm Not in favor of changing the name to withecoin, work is being done sooner or later will be reflected in your quote and would like to rename derails the Herculean efforts that both DEVs as the community have made to convert whitecoin in what we all hope.
Regarding the change of SI logo seems entirely appropriate and also the 4 that are currently in the lead are the ones I like.
As for the logos (if I have suggestions), the design of the W Pantalaimon seems perfect, but the colors (I think they lack strength) and could be more diffuse in small sizes.
The logo may quedaria Birddog better if the bottom of the W be rounded, as I think is a trident.

+1

Who ever is selling now is either trying to manipulate the price down or invested high and is trying to get out today to pay rent or something life threatening. There is no reason for anyone to sell at these prices and loose out on potential profits.

... Also I remember reading earlier the finalists will have some time to tweak colours etc before final voting begins.

whitecointalk_com

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:40:42 PM

I don't think changing the name is important.  I think a relaunch under the current name with the new logo, website, our own forum and the work we currently doing will set off a chain reaction bigger than anything we have seen before.

As for keeping the price above 100 and upwards, I say sell if you looking for a quick buck. I would rather have strong hands buying in at this price then weak hands that bought higher and just plan to sell out when they break even/ turn or small prof.  

I am a believer of white coin, and I know for a fact their are investors just like me that are buying up coins and have been at these levels and do not plan to sell even a portion until we stabilize above 1000 sat, 3000 sat and 5000 sat.

Our own forum will create a easily accessible space to see and express ideas, concepts and developments as the IRC has so far been the main hub of those activities.

There are many ideas that have yet to come to fruition being worked on behind the scenes. Most if not all volenteers have day jobs and work on white coin after hours so things take time to solidify, I do not see this as a issue and quite frankly if you do not have the patience put some work in. Nobody needs permission to do anything as this is community driven.  If you think you can help by doing something just do it.

this is just the beggining and we have shown we are not going anywhere anytime soon. We are only building.

Expect us. Tongue

White Coin

Hey,

our new forum will go online in a very short time. If someone wants to help by moderating the new Forum let me know.
You do not have to be the whole day online. In the beginnig the forum will be small. But we will grow.
http://www.whitecointalk.com -> SOON

The next thing i am working on is a new multipool like mintypool to mine some cheap Whitecoins.

Trading:
You never earn a lot of money if you buy when all people are buying (DRK , BC) at this time.
You will / can make a lot of money if you buy when everyone is selling and the panic is high.
Buy / or simply hold your coins and have a look on it on 24.12. i am pretty sure we are a lot higher... !!!
Seems to be a good time to buy, but who knows. Could be goining lower. But wenn we have the lift off... fasten your seatbealts...
Makes no sense to sell now...
We have a great Community...
We have a working wallet...
We have a Multipool...
We have a great team behind the coin...

If someone wants to help and be a part of the community and the Forum let me know. Everyone is welcome.

tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:46:11 PM

+1

Who ever is selling now is either trying to manipulate the price down or invested high and is trying to get out today to pay rent or something life threatening. There is no reason for anyone to sell at these prices and loose out on potential profits.

... Also I remember reading earlier the finalists will have some time to tweak colours etc before final voting begins.

Thanks for the clarification.
As for what to sell at these prices, it seems silly considering the upside potential that can have this coin.
I would raise only sell if I saw that the community and the DEVs did nothing, but with the amount of projects and improvements and the unconditional support of a community as large as this has only just toilet and a path upward. I do not I wont sell these ridiculous prices, on the contrary, as you can, I will buy more.
Good luck
whitecointalk_com

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:47:50 PM

+1

Thanks for the clarification.
As for what to sell at these prices, it seems silly considering the upside potential that can have this coin.
I would raise only sell if I saw that the community and the DEVs did nothing, but with the amount of projects and improvements and the unconditional support of a community as large as this has only just toilet and a path upward. I do not I wont sell these ridiculous prices, on the contrary, as you can, I will buy more.
Good luck

+1
WhiteCoinJesus

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:03:00 PM

Sell orders on cryptsy are vanishing..

This could get interesting fast..
WhiteCoinJesus

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:08:15 PM

Anyone else get the feeling we running out of cheap coins?
piotrek

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:20:39 PM

http://www.richlist.eu/whitecoin

Only 40M coins at MintPal, comparing with 60M month ago.

My WC tip tank: Wh5S4yYXXNet3oWqcDCV3KuBSGpCHnqP
WhiteCoinJesus

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:25:25 PM

http://www.richlist.eu/whitecoin

Only 40M coins at MintPal, comparing with 60M month ago.

That's assuming the exchanges keep all their white coin in one wallet.. Which is not the case.
surfguy72

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:44:46 PM

Its like the winds are changing, was a flutter to our bottom, and now we will be working on a positive derivative thankfully Smiley

Now:  Our work gets even more important.  I was out of pocket the past few days, had some great time to reflect.  Looking forward to the next phase of this coin Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:02:20 PM

Market manipulation of not...with steady buy pressure from the WC faithful...eventually the market will rise.  We are running out of cheap coins because I have them all....  Grin Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:19:18 PM

need to stop wasting time worrying about the logo which is fine already.

Get 2-3% of all WC in a pot and release to a pro coder than can implement anon features or something people really want in their coin of choice.

The dev team are pretty much silent on here. I can only hope this is deliberate whilst they buy up a big chunk of coins for nothing to provide themselves with incentive to code this coin out of the hole it sunk into.

The coin base works well now, and the devs obviously do have coding skills. We just need some decent marketing and features/services to make it stand out above the other 500 coins.

leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:32:04 PM

tommorow , we ll see 200sat. just watch.
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:35:56 PM

need to stop wasting time worrying about the logo which is fine already.

Get 2-3% of all WC in a pot and release to a pro coder than can implement anon features or something people really want in their coin of choice.

The dev team are pretty much silent on here. I can only hope this is deliberate whilst they buy up a big chunk of coins for nothing to provide themselves with incentive to code this coin out of the hole it sunk into.

The coin base works well now, and the devs obviously do have coding skills. We just need some decent marketing and features/services to make it stand out above the other 500 coins.

How is re-branding the coin a waste of time?  The current logo sucks and has always sucked.  The re-branding is crucial to not only get new investor buy in but also generates community activity and support.  All of which is greatly needed to shed the negative stigma left from the original dev team.  

I do agree that donating to a central pot is also crucial.  I've made several calls to action recommending people donate 5% of their WC stake.  Whether it's spent on an anon feature (the jury is out on just how effective this would be) or something else...you are 100% right that something is needed to set us apart.  

I am for an anon feature, even if it is proven to be gimicky down the road...we need something/anything that will reignite investor support, bring in fresh BTC, and further allow for greater funding of even more advanced features.
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: