Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:27:24 PM

One question. Can i make with PND million of dollars?
Well, that depends Wink

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomski

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:29:15 PM

One answer. Yes.

But, yes, it depends Smiley
0bert

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:59:09 PM

One answer. Yes.

But, yes, it depends Smiley
*whisper* with every coin!  Wink

*scream* BUT PND!  Wink

*serious* watch above!  Wink
slaithe

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:29:20 PM

Ty for the coins lets go to the moon   Grin

Try for the coins lets go back to the earth  Grin
Earth is old and busted. Moon is new hotness.

That's no moon!
It's a space station!
mikeroz

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:30:44 PM

no, but if you have a million of dollars, you can make plenty more if you pump some coin just right

YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 11:08:56 PM

Dear Forum Members!

Pandacoin is listed on YoBit.net Exchange (free coins in chat): https://yobit.net/en/trade/PND/BTC

Our topic on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 12:05:35 AM

Ty for the coins lets go to the moon   Grin

Try for the coins lets go back to the earth  Grin
Earth is old and busted. Moon is new hotness.
Well... after Moon we go to Mars, then we head to Europa and/or Callisto... then gather a few more pandoshis and conquer Titan... I'll stop here with my Solar system related comment, 'cause we'd get too close to a troublesome (to pronounce) planet Wink

Earth might be "old and busted" but, it's where the money is and we need to conquer Earth before we even speak of other heavenly objects. Let's keep it real, take on the home planet first...  Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:30:47 AM

page 444, the trips.
bdanyo

Activity: 322

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 04:59:27 AM

Dear Forum Members!

Pandacoin is listed on YoBit.net Exchange (free coins in chat): https://yobit.net/en/trade/PND/BTC

Our topic on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0

Thank you for adding us. We are in the process of including you on our homepage's list of available exchanges sections, and alerting our community that we've been included in your exchange via our social channels.

halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:54:39 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 12:18:38 PM by halibit

Panda issue on alcurEX exchange.
Help needed!
Market freeze until solved.

Issue:
After wallet update, our panda wallet won't allow send coins at all.

Balance is correct and blockchain sync (Current is 506172 and time 8. Jan 13:44:01 2015 GMT+2).
I have resync blocks and also try in different computer.

If try to send coins, the error message is:
Error: The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here. (code -4)

No matter what backup wallet.dat I use.
And as I say, balance is correct.
All income transactions are confirmed and there is no send transactions after that.

I hope developer have solution or even explanation what is happen with our panda wallet,
so we can continue with Panda.

Market is freeze now, and we can't open it before we know why and what is happen in Panda wallet.
ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:19:30 PM

Panda issue on alcurEX exchange.
Market freeze until solved.

Issue:
After wallet update, our panda wallet won't allow send coins at all.

Balance is correct and blockchain sync (Current is 506172 and time 8. Jan 13:44:01 2015 GMT+2).
I have resync blocks and also try in different computer.

If try to send coins, the error message is:
Error: The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here. (code -4)

No matter what backup wallet.dat I use.
And as I say, balance is correct.
All income transactions are confirmed and there is no send transactions after that.

I hope developer have solution or even explanation what is happen with our panda wallet,
so we can continue with Panda.

Market is freeze now, and we can't open it before we know why and what is happen.

Downgrade to version 2.1.2. We know what the issue is and it will be fixed in the next version https://github.com/pandacoin-official/pandacoin/releases/tag/v2.1.2
It's something that only people using the API and for specific commands will face

jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 01:39:53 PM

If you have not visited usePND.com lately, today and tomorrow might be a good time to check out https://usepnd.com/  creating an account and logging in earns some PND,  get a free lottery ticket for our weekly lottery (next drawing tomorrow). Try our experimental page too, here is a secret tip / coupon code 500freePND just copy and paste it to claim your 500 free PND. We also have many online games that pay you to play in PND (not much but still fun), oh and a nice little but continuously growing shop for folks to buy a variety of items using Pandacoin PND or other supported cryptocurrency. Be sure to check out the shop if you have not checked it out recently, since we have been adding quite a few new product offerings lately.   http://usepnd.com/?post_type=product

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:35:03 PM

If you have not visited usePND.com lately, today and tomorrow might be a good time to check out https://usepnd.com/  creating an account and logging in earns some PND,  get a free lottery ticket for our weekly lottery (next drawing tomorrow). Try our experimental page too, here is a secret tip / coupon code 500freePND just copy and paste it to claim your 500 free PND. We also have many online games that pay you to play in PND (not much but still fun), oh and a nice little but continuously growing shop for folks to buy a variety of items using Pandacoin PND or other supported cryptocurrency. Be sure to check out the shop if you have not checked it out recently, since we have been adding quite a few new product offerings lately.   http://usepnd.com/?post_type=product

Great to see this, Jommy. And, your http://buypnd.com is the lowest of our two PayPal buying methods. I know from experience. Way to hang in there and be competitive, because it is SUCH a perfect time to  B U Y   P N D ! ! !
MilesPorter1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:01:12 PM

Hello Panda people, I could use some help please.

About a month ago I was having problems receiving the latest blocks and I was told to fix this by switching to classic mode and waiting for the update (v3.0.1) which had fixed the problem but a couple of days ago the problem returned once again and last night I switched back to classic mode. This morning when I turned my PC back on I got an error saying "Error loading blkindex.dat" and when I click "ok" Pandabank closes and I get the same thing if I start it up again.

Also just as a side note while I am posting here. Despite being told a month ago that the annoying update messages would soon disappear they never did for me. Maybe this problem is related, maybe not but thought it would be worth mentioning.

Thanks
rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:10:45 PM

About a month ago I was having problems receiving the latest blocks and I was told to fix this by switching to classic mode and waiting for the update (v3.0.1) which had fixed the problem but a couple of days ago the problem returned once again and last night I switched back to classic mode. This morning when I turned my PC back on I got an error saying "Error loading blkindex.dat" and when I click "ok" Pandabank closes and I get the same thing if I start it up again.

Also just as a side note while I am posting here. Despite being told a month ago that the annoying update messages would soon disappear they never did for me. Maybe this problem is related, maybe not but thought it would be worth mentioning.

Thanks
Hello,
Close pandabank and delete the file blk0001.dat located in AppData\Roaming\PandaCoin then open pandabank and it should work. With newest pandabank version and try syncing in hybrid and if it does not work then try classic.

Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:14:34 PM

Thanks
Hello,
Close pandabank and delete the file blk0001.dat located in AppData\Roaming\PandaCoin then open pandabank and it should work. With newest pandabank version and try syncing in hybrid and if it does not work then try classic.

Really diggin' on the great support around here. It speaks volumes.
MilesPorter1

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:16:15 PM

Thanks
Hello,

I deleted the file blk0001.dat but when I open Pandabank I still get the same error.
rghmodz

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:19:46 PM

Thanks
Hello,

I deleted the file blk0001.dat but when I open Pandabank I still get the same error.
Back up your wallet.dat and delete all files in the pandacoin folder except for your wallet.dat. Then open pandabank. Make sure you always backup wallet.

MilesPorter1

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:29:19 PM

Thanks
Hello,

Back up your wallet.dat and delete all files in the pandacoin folder except for your wallet.dat. Then open pandabank. Make sure you always backup wallet.

Should I delete the 2 folders in there too?
rghmodz

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:32:04 PM

Thanks
Hello,

Should I delete the 2 folders in there too?
Yes. But make sure to not delete your wallet.dat and make a backup of it.

Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: