Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:17:27 PM

Anyway I am done.  I will slink back to the background and return to a more technically focused discussion. I think enough damage has been done all around.  If they trolls want to keep on trollin thats on them. I am bowing out knowing their positions are in doubt....it is of course a free country (if you are in the US) and you an express your thoughts as you wish.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:35:06 PM

^^ ditto
If they want to continue to show everyone that they are vile-minded trolls without the intelligence or creativity (much less a valid reason) to have a civil discourse, so be it.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:42:00 PM

Awww Opie I can see you are getting flustered. Lemme give you a chance to get out of this with some amount of dignity. Stop working for these fucking frauds and walk away. I don't even need you to admit your lies, just stop making new ones. There is no question that you have asked that anyone cares about but you, and of course AMT because of your connections. You keep begging for an order number, but that isn't any of your business. I posted one a long time ago, then removed it when AMT started posting customer names and addresses here. You think that anyone wants a part of that? Grow the fuck up kid.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:43:19 PM

You think this agency can get us our $$$ back HuhHuh?
Depends on who gets 1st dibs at any money left, Feds/State or the lawsuits. Can't hurt to add another complaint to the pile I'm sure the agency has.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:46:41 PM

Awww Opie I can see you are getting flustered. Lemme give you a chance to get out of this with some amount of dignity. Stop working for these fucking frauds and walk away. I don't even need you to admit your lies, just stop making new ones. There is no question that you have asked that anyone cares about but you, and of course AMT because of your connections. You keep begging for an order number, but that isn't any of your business. I posted one a long time ago, then removed it when AMT started posting customer names and addresses here. You think that anyone wants a part of that? Grow the fuck up kid.

+1 - he doesn't seem to understand how AMT treats customers. Look at Frictionlesscoin - Based on his complaints made to the FTC about AMT, they are now telling him to WAIT TO BE LAST on the RMA process: AND HE'S A PAYING CUSTOMER. Therefore sharing an order number will give AMT the knowledge of who we are, who our friends are, and they will make sure to "make us pay" for our posts. It's not rocket science.

Josh is a dick that takes everything personally, and lets it affect the business. It's fucked up how he's holding everyones' money hostage and being so unprofessional as to BLAME EVERYONE: board members, customers, the manufacturers AMT hired... he NEVER owns up to his role in this mess. It's everyone elses fault but AMT.

So far AMT has screwed all of their customers AND IMET (the manufacturer) out of money or products owed.

Pathetic.
sirminesalot

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:58:12 PM

When APPLE creates a new IPhone - and Foxconn fucks up a huge batch of the IPHONE motherboards or chips, delaying production: APPLE doesn't tell the customers "It's Foxconn's fault!" they own up to it and refund the customer, or notify them of progress and offer discounts/free upgrades.

This never happens, because QA/QC is done on these products and they tend to exist before they are sold.

It's also APPLE, they have the $$$ to get these things DONE.

As for AMT, it's like Joshua decided one day after a few Red Bull's..."Hey I know, I'll start a business selling a product : and if the shit goes south, I won't be responsible at all - cuz yknow that's how business is done here in the USA". Derp a derp!

This isn't how legitimate business is done: this is how FRAUD is done. As the business, Joshua/AMT is fully responsible for everything, regardless of whether the manufacturer messes up, his image online is destroyed by angry customers, fedex destroys the package during delivery, the designs they bought for the miner weren't fulled tested, etc.... AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS ALL ON AMT. THEY COLLECTED THE $ FOR THESE MINERS, THEY ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THE OUTCOME IS.

This is basic common sense, yet some of you want to give up your rights as consumers and grovel at AMT's feet. Fuck these assholes, they've been sitting on everyone's money for 6 months or more...they've already could of made interest on it, or mined with it, or Josh bought a new car with it... WHO KNOWS?!

Legal action is the way to go. Minimize losses and put Joshua where he needs to be, either behind bars: or with this on his record, and fined up the ass until every cent is returned.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:13:30 PM

Hmm, per the archive site you are on record vehemently saying you are NOT an AMT customer... https://bitcointa.lk/threads/official-thread-amt.174485/page-267#post-5714944

My name isn't Rick. For fucks sake, why do half the people here not understand the joke.

As I've said, over and over, I'm not an AMT customer. I'm free to continue posting as I wish, and I will. If you are waiting for a miner, you need to be in court with these fools. Otherwise you are just giving them time to get away / spend the money.
RickJamesBTC , Mar. 31, 2014 #5326
Now you say you are a customer?? For the record bold emphasis added by me.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:19:26 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 11:35:45 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

When APPLE creates a new IPhone - and Foxconn fucks up a huge batch of the IPHONE motherboards or chips, delaying production: APPLE doesn't tell the customers "It's Foxconn's fault!" they own up to it and refund the customer, or notify them of progress and offer discounts/free upgrades.

This never happens, because QA/QC is done on these products and they tend to exist before they are sold.

It's also APPLE, they have the $$$ to get these things DONE.

As for AMT, it's like Joshua decided one day after a few Red Bull's..."Hey I know, I'll start a business selling a product : and if the shit goes south, I won't be responsible at all - cuz yknow that's how business is done here in the USA". Derp a derp!

This isn't how legitimate business is done: this is how FRAUD is done. As the business, Joshua/AMT is fully responsible for everything, regardless of whether the manufacturer messes up, his image online is destroyed by angry customers, fedex destroys the package during delivery, the designs they bought for the miner weren't fulled tested, etc.... AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS ALL ON AMT. THEY COLLECTED THE $ FOR THESE MINERS, THEY ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THE OUTCOME IS.

This is basic common sense, yet some of you want to give up your rights as consumers and grovel at AMT's feet. Fuck these assholes, they've been sitting on everyone's money for 6 months or more...they've already could of made interest on it, or mined with it, or Josh bought a new car with it... WHO KNOWS?!

Legal action is the way to go. Minimize losses and put Joshua where he needs to be, either behind bars: or with this on his record, and fined up the ass until every cent is returned.
Now that in this order is 100% true, a viable scenario and I support this ad.
Is a cut &  paste of a much earlier post but still a reasonable observation.

opieum2

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:06:41 AM

Hmm, per the archive site you are on record vehemently saying you are NOT an AMT customer... https://bitcointa.lk/threads/official-thread-amt.174485/page-267#post-5714944

My name isn't Rick. For fucks sake, why do half the people here not understand the joke.

As I've said, over and over, I'm not an AMT customer. I'm free to continue posting as I wish, and I will. If you are waiting for a miner, you need to be in court with these fools. Otherwise you are just giving them time to get away / spend the money.

Oh this is a hell of a development nice catch Fuzzy.....I guess calling them out really bore out that he is a bonofide fraud...of course he will come back with more excuses and more blah blah. Cheesy UNITY!!!!! Cocaine is a hell of a drug....Musta been on a coke binge with Charlie Murphy that night. (for those of you who don't get it google Im Rick James Bitch hence his nomenclature)

sirminesalot

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:12:25 AM

Oh this is a hell of a development nice catch Fuzzy.....I guess calling them out really bore out that he is a bonofide fraud...of course he will come back with more excuses and more blah blah. Cheesy UNITY!!!!! Cocaine is a hell of a drug....Musta been on a coke binge with Charlie Murphy that night. (for those of you who don't get it google Im Rick James Bitch hence his nomenclature)

This is a development? I've already gone of the record numbnuts, I'm just not stupid enough to share my friends' order #.

How about some actual Developments from AMT? Has anyone gone through the RMA process yet? Or at least started it?

Why don't you idiots focus on AMT? (Remember, they are the ones with your cash).
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:23:09 AM

Ahhahahahaah. You should really get a life. Good catch, I made it SOOOOO difficult to figure out. You friggin trolls are amazing. Yeah Opie, HUGE development. I've been saying I never ordered from them for months, and for a few days I've been fucking with you about the order number. Wow you must be a genius.
opieum2

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:24:39 AM

This is a development? I've already gone of the record numbnuts, I'm just not stupid enough to share my friends' order #.

How about some actual Developments from AMT? Has anyone gone through the RMA process yet? Or at least started it?

Why don't you idiots focus on AMT? (Remember, they are the ones with your cash).

Are you RickJamesBTC? Cause that is who that post was about.....yea the RMA process already started. In fact it was just on Friday they announced it. There is this thing called a weekend. Fedex wont even send shit out those days so its retarded to even message people on the weekend over it. I am sure people will be getting their emails soon enough. Stop changing the subject. You are not wrong in asking about RMA's but they already started "numbnuts".

opieum2

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:25:12 AM

Ahhahahahaah. You should really get a life. Good catch, I made it SOOOOO difficult to figure out. You friggin trolls are amazing. Yeah Opie, HUGE development. I've been saying I never ordered from them for months, and for a few days I've been fucking with you about the order number. Wow you must be a genius.

Actually the troll is you.....nice try. Diverting from the fact you got caught. Typical diversion.

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:28:00 AM

Opie do you know what Calling Out means? I guess you must be in middle school, because you have never said a thing I care about. This is a FORUM. Anyone can post about anything, because that is the point here. If I want to call out AMT as a fraud, the entire time I've been here, it is because I'm right. Just like I've called out the other companies that have been scamming customers out of money for months / years. If just one person has avoided being a victim of fraud because of my posts, I've done a good thing.

You can't tell me to stop posting here, because you aren't the boss. You can ignore me though, and PLEASE DO. You have threatened to do it for months, I don't get why a non employee of AMT would continue to read posts that must make them so mad....
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:29:49 AM

diverting, typical diversion.

Wow, you learned a new word today!

Months and months and months of posts where I said I never was an AMT customer, and a few responses to you because you insisted on some stupid order number that nobody would ever give you.
opieum2

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:30:48 AM

Actually I find it odd....but the two of you write EXACTLY the same. Same syntax's and sentence structures. This is interesting....This is not two trolls but one person with two accounts....now who doesn't have a life LMAO! Honestly surprised I did not catch it before. I gotta assume with this you might have an equal or even more voices in your head, my guess its something like =  Wink Angry Shocked Cool Embarrassed Kiss Cry Embarrassed Huh

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:32:28 AM

Why don't you just go out to the playground and run around for a few minutes. Keep making up your conspiracy theories kid.

opieum2

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:34:28 AM

Anyway done posting about this shit. I said it before but its sooo much fun watching you virtually squirm so angrily....but does noone any good. Im done posting to you morons. To ignore you go. Have fun spitting out your bile.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:34:36 AM

I got my RMA e-mail returned.

I'll be boxing this up and getting it out tonight or tomorrow.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:36:58 AM

The same I got my email a few hours ago just boxed them up as well. So it looks like its happening!

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: