Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:40:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:59:14 PM

Mine is still down.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:11:48 PM

So did anyone get the cloud mining for 1TH?
I did and it mostly was a good 900-1100ghs. That is it was until Friday when it went poof... Huh
Is back up now.

Not for me....still down.
I haven't gotten any. Send message to amt with pool info, but got nothing.

Nothing here also, not even a response! He said they had seven more spots available. I was the first to respond. No reply at all!

I am into this for 12k! Two 1.2 th machines! I worked very hard for that money!! And Nothing to show for it, SEVEN Months later!!

The lower machines are getting upgrades and we get nothing! Come on! We spent more money and waited the same amount of time!!!

Seems to me for every 1.2 th machine we should get one for free.

Feel your pain. I am in the same boat. 
Me too. Purchased 2, 1.2th machines and have received absolutely nothing. Even if we were to receive the machines now, they would never ROI for $6,000 each. They would've in March when expected, however that clearly didn't happen. Now I ask for at least 4th for every 1.2 I purchased. Actually a good deal for AMT, as I can get 5-6th for that price now. I know that the MPP probably won't happen, so I'm really just expecting nothing at this point.
AMT- if you want to show the world that your product is real, and that we'll be actually be receiving something, feel free to send me a demo miner (not part of my order) and I will make an in depth video and take pictures showing everything the machine.
Let me know.
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:16:50 PM

I did and it mostly was a good 900-1100ghs. That is it was until Friday when it went poof... Huh
Is back up now.

Nothing here also, not even a response! He said they had seven more spots available. I was the first to respond. No reply at all!

I am into this for 12k! Two 1.2 th machines! I worked very hard for that money!! And Nothing to show for it, SEVEN Months later!!

The lower machines are getting upgrades and we get nothing! Come on! We spent more money and waited the same amount of time!!!

Technically, we should be upgraded to the 2.4TH, but that won't roi so we should be upgraded to the 3.2 th, but that won't ROI so really we should get at least 1 3.2 and one 1.2 for every order for him to fulfill the MPP as it is written on the site.

That should secure close to ROI in the 6 month time frame specified.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:30:10 PM

Is back up now.

Technically, we should be upgraded to the 2.4TH, but that won't roi so we should be upgraded to the 3.2 th, but that won't ROI so really we should get at least 1 3.2 and one 1.2 for every order for him to fulfill the MPP as it is written on the site.

Agreed, but considering the situation, I doubt we will get even that. Unless the suit somehow pulls that. If he plans on going bankrupt, then the company goes into receivership. Worst case someone will go after him criminally (because at this point it could be held like that) and his personal assets would be seized. It would behoove AMT to actually make this happen asap instead of any more delays. There really is no way moving on to the next thing can be an option until they do something to correct the current mess. Walking away from this just won't happen.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:55:22 PM

Is back up now.

Agreed, but considering the situation, I doubt we will get even that. Unless the suit somehow pulls that. If he plans on going bankrupt, then the company goes into receivership. Worst case someone will go after him criminally (because at this point it could be held like that) and his personal assets would be seized. It would behoove AMT to actually make this happen asap instead of any more delays. There really is no way moving on to the next thing can be an option until they do something to correct the current mess. Walking away from this just won't happen.

It's been mildly amusing to say the least to watch AMT threaten everyone with bankruptcy.  One free tiny little piece of advice on that score AMT be very careful what you wish for LMFAO, you think it's bad now, wait till you go down that road boys.

BTW Opieum2, look up piercing the corporate veil and what it says about under capitalizing a company.  Since AMT needed and used pre-order funds to start the company there is a very good chance their personal assets are already on the line.  It only gets worse and easier to go after them personally if they try to walk.
opieum2

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:13:31 AM

Is back up now.

It's been mildly amusing to say the least to watch AMT threaten everyone with bankruptcy.  One free tiny little piece of advice on that score AMT be very careful what you wish for LMFAO, you think it's bad now, wait till you go down that road boys.

BTW Opieum2, look up piercing the corporate veil and what it says about under capitalizing a company.  Since AMT needed and used pre-order funds to start the company there is a very good chance their personal assets are already on the line.  It only gets worse and easier to go after them personally if they try to walk.

I already got some professional advice on the matter....I also work with SEC regulators as a matter of course with my job....Wink and yea you are correct. But there is a hell of a lot more on the line (for them) of they don't deliver or deliver badly. I was willing to look past the original manufacturing issues because shit happens. But this new delivery mess is starting to piss me off. They have given no clear and detailed information as to when we will get our miners...last one was 5-7 days........almost 3 weeks ago.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:01:45 AM

Didn't they ship ALL MINERS two weeks ago?
opieum2

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:10:40 AM

Everyone will have their miners in 5-7 daysTM.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:16:02 AM

It's probably Clenells fault...
opieum2

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:16:48 AM

It's clenells faultTM.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:26:31 AM

It's clenells faultTM.

It's Clenells' Fault™
opieum2

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:35:51 AM

It's clenells faultTM.

It's Clenells' Fault™

Yea that.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2603

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:14:31 AM

Mine is still down.
As is mine again... Roll Eyes
Must be Clenells' Fault™ heh heh.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
rik_khaos

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:19:13 AM

I'll make my weekly monday call to DHL and see if there is anything on the way. That will be the 11th and with a two day shipping should be here on the 13th. I'm some hoe now assuming that it will arrive by then. I hope that isn't the case though. 

C0Kez3R0

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:12:49 AM

I sent my pool information as instructed and have seen no hashing activity. I, of course am also waiting on my 1.2TH model I ordered in early December of last year. Just a reminder more or less. Everyone makes mistakes, and I appreciate the efforts to make good on them. Thanks.
IMET

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:30:21 AM

IMET's name came up again, so I stated the fact that the printed circuit boards IMET was responsible for work just fine and the claims that AMT keeps making are simply untrue.  The problem with the overall system is thermal and mechanicals that IMET was NOT responsible for.  AMT deleted this post very quickly.  AMT, cease and desist on this public deformation.  I am only posting here because of the deletion.

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: AMT_miners on August 06, 2014, 01:08:44 PM
(https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs28.postimg.org%2Fmjvys3595%2FSAM_0297.jpg&t=542&c=IeE3pw7mM335Mg) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.) (http://postimg.org/image/mjvys3595/)

Here's another picture of shipments and boxes.  They were shipped out. They were delayed in hong kong. Some clients have already received them. NOT ALL OF OUR CLIENTS CONSIST OF THE 20 PEOPLE THAT READ THIS THREAD.

Again, we are working hard to get everyone their machines and eventually going to try and upgrade people. Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines. We're doing what we can and we are doing it on a dime because of IMETs fuck up and because of Lenell bullshit and because of our poor decision making skills. STOP writing shit, stop complaining, work with us to get what you want or keep up the crap

Why dont you guys buy some more hardware, we're selling again to try and bring in revenue to help fulfill MPP right.  Or keep complaining and trashing our rep, either way its beyond us at this point.

Thanks

AMT. 

Once again, IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.

Tom, why don't you refund us for your faulty hardware so we can refund our clients that want refunds.

I don't know how else to state this.  IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.

so you're actually claiming responsibility for the PCB assembly that looks like it was done by a 3 year.  Thermal paste smeared everywhere.  The guy that did it had to have been drunk, or perhaps a trained chimp.   There were also improperly soldered chips, ie.. non-functioning, and when viewed under magnification, the solder job is obviously the problem.

bold move IMET. 
Application of thermal paste and mechanical assembly including mounting boards to heatsinks was not Imet's responsibility.  All soldering meets IPC class 2 and inspection was done by trained personal.  Everything was in order when delivered to AMT.  The likely cause of your boards not working is overheat.  The heatsinks used on the top of the ASICS are not adequate to dissipate the required 30 percent.
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:39:35 AM

The likely cause of your boards not working is overheat.  The heatsinks used on the top of the ASICS are not adequate to dissipate the required 30 percent.
Electronics solder melts around 185 C (365 F), correct?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
IMET

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:43:22 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 03:54:18 AM by IMET

The likely cause of your boards not working is overheat.  The heatsinks used on the top of the ASICS are not adequate to dissipate the required 30 percent.
Electronics solder melts around 185 C (365 F), correct?

No, 217C for lead free.  Leaded is lower as suggested but the AMT boards are lead free.  This is during the assembly process.  The ASICS need to be kept well below the 100C rating for them to be happy when power is applied and they are running.  The ASICS burn up almost immediately when not heatsinked properly.  Once one goes, the whole board is down because the A1s are daisychained.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:48:04 AM

IMET's name came up again, so I stated the fact that the printed circuit boards IMET was responsible for work just fine and the claims that AMT keeps making are simply untrue.  The problem with the overall system is thermal and mechanicals that IMET was NOT responsible for.  AMT deleted this post very quickly.  AMT, cease and desist on this public deformation.  I am only posting here because of the deletion.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

(https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs28.postimg.org%2Fmjvys3595%2FSAM_0297.jpg&t=542&c=IeE3pw7mM335Mg) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.) (http://postimg.org/image/mjvys3595/)

Here's another picture of shipments and boxes.  They were shipped out. They were delayed in hong kong. Some clients have already received them. NOT ALL OF OUR CLIENTS CONSIST OF THE 20 PEOPLE THAT READ THIS THREAD.

Again, we are working hard to get everyone their machines and eventually going to try and upgrade people. Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines. We're doing what we can and we are doing it on a dime because of IMETs fuck up and because of Lenell bullshit and because of our poor decision making skills. STOP writing shit, stop complaining, work with us to get what you want or keep up the crap

Why dont you guys buy some more hardware, we're selling again to try and bring in revenue to help fulfill MPP right.  Or keep complaining and trashing our rep, either way its beyond us at this point.

Thanks

AMT. 

Once again, IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.

Tom, why don't you refund us for your faulty hardware so we can refund our clients that want refunds.

I don't know how else to state this.  IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.

so you're actually claiming responsibility for the PCB assembly that looks like it was done by a 3 year.  Thermal paste smeared everywhere.  The guy that did it had to have been drunk, or perhaps a trained chimp.   There were also improperly soldered chips, ie.. non-functioning, and when viewed under magnification, the solder job is obviously the problem.

bold move IMET. 
Application of thermal paste and mechanical assembly including mounting boards to heatsinks was not Imet's responsibility.  All soldering meets IPC class 2 and inspection was done by trained personal.  Everything was in order when delivered to AMT.  The likely cause of your boards not working is overheat.  The heatsinks used on the top of the ASICS are not adequate to dissipate the required 30 percent.

Stan-O didn't you order a technobit designed AMT miner?

Did IMET produce those boards or just the Bitmain boards?
IMET

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:55:51 AM

Thanks

AMT. 

bold move IMET. 

Stan-O didn't you order a technobit designed AMT miner?

Did IMET produce those boards or just the Bitmain boards?
We did nothing with technobit.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: